PDA

View Full Version : So Sue Me

Whatboat
09-19-2002, 02:30 PM
Any body See the story about the parents sueing McDonalds because there food made thier kids fat.
The kids ate at Mcds 3 or 4 times a week and now they're both over 200 lbs. This was out of New York. I'd like to take the lawyer who's representing them ,out in a field, shove a shotgun up his ass and pull the f#@king trigger.
Some people make me want to puke.

kcm21
09-19-2002, 03:05 PM
take the fat little bastards and put them on the jared diet! :D :D :D
-kev-

WETDAWG
09-19-2002, 03:11 PM
Yeah,
The MacDonalds stock droped to an alltime low and the little fat b#$tard switched to BK. Go figure :D

syke-o
09-19-2002, 03:39 PM
I am suing Budweiser for making me drink...

HCS
09-19-2002, 03:49 PM
I'm sueing Southern Comfort because I drank the whole bottle and barfed it all up. Pain and suffering I should be able to get TWENTY MILLION dollars.I Barfed all night long and wet the bed!! :p

kcm21
09-19-2002, 04:31 PM
someone posted before on a similar thread that they were gonna sue playboy because they had carpel tunnel syndrome! :D

HighRoller
09-19-2002, 06:40 PM
Hey,I said Penthouse...Get it right!!The girls in Playboy are so boring I don't even get wood.I don't know about you,but I got tired of seeing nothing but 5'2-5'6 bleach blondes with 34C plastic boobs.So I canned my subscription and ordered up SPANK magazine. eek!

kcm21
09-19-2002, 07:35 PM
sorry HR,
my appologies for misquoting you. I had good intentions because you did make a funny and I wanted to share it! :D
-kev-

Infomaniac
09-20-2002, 01:07 PM
I am going to sue Hot Boat for hosting these forums.
I come here while at work. I might be fired for neglecting my responsibilities or the content of the pictures.
ALL THEIR FAULT !!!!!
I need the name of that attorney

Steamin' Rice
09-20-2002, 01:26 PM
Stella Liebeck is the 81 year old lady who spilled coffee on herself and sued McDonalds. Her case inspired an annual award - The "Stella" Award - for the most frivolous lawsuit in the U.S. The following are this year's candidates:
1. January 2000: Kathleen Robertson of Austin Texas was awarded $780,000 by a jury of her peers after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler
who was running inside a furniture store. The owners of the store were understandably surprised at the verdict, considering the misbehaving little bastard was Ms. Robertson's son.
2. June 1998: 19 year old Carl Truman of Los Angeles won $74,000 and medical expenses when his neighbor ran over his hand with a Honda Accord. Mr.
Truman apparently didn't notice there was someone at the wheel of the car, when he was trying to steal his neighbor's hubcaps.
3. October 1998: Terrence Dickson of Bristol, Pennsylvania was leaving a house he had just finished robbing by way of the garage. He was not able to
get the garage door to go up since the automatic door opener was malfunctioning. He couldn't re-enter the house because the door connecting the house and garage locked when he pulled it shut. The family was on vacation. Mr. Dickson found himself locked in the garage for eight days. He
subsisted on a case of Pepsi he found, and a large bag of dry dog food. He sued the homeowner's insurance claiming the situation caused him undue
mental anguish. The jury agreed to the tune of half a million dollars.
4. October 1999: Jerry Williams of Little Rock, Arkansas was awarded $14,500 and medical expenses after being bitten on the buttocks by his next
door neighbor's beagle. The beagle was on a chain in it's owner's fenced-in yard. The award was less than sought because the jury felt the dog might have been just a little provoked at the time by Mr. Williams who was shooting it repeatedly with a pellet gun.
5. May 2000: A Philadelphia restaurant was ordered to pay Amber Carson of Lancaster, Pennsylvania $113,500 after she slipped on a soft drink and broke her coccyx. The beverage was on the floor because Ms. Carson threw it at her boyfriend 30 seconds earlier during an argument.
6. December 1997: Kara Walton of Claymont, Delaware successfully sued the owner of a night club in a neighboring city when she fell from the bathroom window to the floor and knocked out her two front teeth. This occurred while Ms Walton was trying to sneak through the window in the ladies room to avoid paying the $3.50 cover charge. She was awarded $12,000 and dental expenses.
And the winner is: Mr. Merv Grazinski of Oklahoma City. In November 2000,Mr. Grazinski purchased a brand new 32 foot Winnebago motor home. On his first trip home, having joined the freeway, he set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the drivers seat to go into the back and make himself a cup of coffee. Not surprisingly the Winnie left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Mr. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not advising him in the handbook that he couldn't actually do this. He was awarded $1,750,000 plus a new Winnie. Winnebago actually changed their handbooks on the back of this court case, just in case there are any other complete morons buying their vehicles.)

Horsepowerchik
09-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Oh my God...thats the lamest thing Ive ever Heard!!! Everyone of those people should be slapped, or beaten, or thrown in jail.
The B**ch that throws a drink at me would get slapped..
The guy that even tries to touch my truck should be beaten
THe dumbass who shot the dog, the girl in the club, and the robber should be beaten, then thrown in jail..
The idiot who thought we lived in Star Wars and motorhomes drove them self should be thrown in jail for reckless driving & public endagerment. Then he should be slapped based on gereral principal.
HP(Some F**n people :mad: )Chik
[ September 20, 2002, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Horsepowerchik ]

superdave013
09-20-2002, 03:52 PM
I'm suing Horsepowerchik because her avatar gives me wood! :D

Horsepowerchik
09-20-2002, 03:55 PM
superdave013:
I'm suing Horsepowerchik because her avatar gives me wood! :D ROTFLMAO!! Oh my God, thats gr8.
Yo, Stay up Playa!
HP(Still LOL)Chik

dlerch
09-20-2002, 04:35 PM
does anyone else think it is scary that we award people for total stupidity?Unbelievable!!!

spectratoad
09-20-2002, 09:37 PM
Superdave, I agree. I am going after HP(her avatar gives me wood)Chick and I am going after the manufacturer of my computer desk because it gives me splinters when I get wood?!?!?! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad16.gif

beyondhelpin
09-20-2002, 09:59 PM
I stayed up late last night reading this forum. When I got up this morning I was tired and cranky! That should qualify as mental anguish. Should net me a cool mil. Alright pony up ***boat. Or do we have to do this the hard way?!!!

Rexone
09-20-2002, 11:27 PM
Oh my God...thats the lamest thing Ive ever Heard!!! Everyone of those people should be slapped, or beaten, or thrown in jail.
The B**ch that throws a drink at me would get slapped..
The guy that even tries to touch my truck should be beaten
THe dumbass who shot the dog, the girl in the club, and the robber should be beaten, then thrown in jail..
The idiot who thought we lived in Star Wars and motorhomes drove them self should be thrown in jail for reckless driving & public endagerment. Then he should be slapped based on gereral principal.
HP(Some F**n people )Chik
LMAO... don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel about it. :D

Rexone
09-21-2002, 01:17 AM
Actually I agree with you 100% HPChik, and the lawyers that encourage and represent these dipshits should be drafted and sent in to Iraq in the first wave (armed with rubber bullits wink ). (And no I'm not encouraging anyone to start debating whether we should invade Iraq)...just saying if we do, these greedy lawyers should be part of it... wink This is much of the reason everyone's insurance is going to the moon.

nmdcb
09-21-2002, 08:42 AM
the solution to the ridiculous lawsuits is alot easier than you think. find the lawyer filing the lawsuit, walk into his or her nice office, take a header over his throwrug,chair, copier, or anything handy,make sure the dinosaur behind the desk looks at you with astonishment(that could be sexual herassment and help the punitive side of your lawsuit)claim you are hurt, and then prompty request medical assistance and if they could please steer you to a good attorney! afterall they have insurance to, and lawyers really really hate to get sued! that's kind of ironic!

Whatboat
09-21-2002, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Horsepowerchik:
slapped, or beaten,
You're to nice