PDA

View Full Version : Politics

Schiada76
09-14-2002, 03:33 PM
My dumb ass neighbor came over agin and wanted to know why I work on my boats so much. BESIDES the fact the I break them I told him it's a great hobby. He being an empty headed liberal made me think.
Could a liberal be a Hot Boater?
Hot Boaters like:
Anything LOUD (except a thrown rod)
Anything fast including women
Anything big whether they're boltons or home grown
The smell of high octane
No hair in their food
Red Meat
High caliber High Velocity
High test anything, Tequila, Alky, Fuel
Liberals like:
Bark
Hairy women (pppphht! ppphht!)
Quiet solitude
Phil Donahue
Fags
F&^%$#@ Electric Cars!
Group Hugs
What do you all think? :p
[ September 14, 2002, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: BradP ]

dossangers
09-14-2002, 04:10 PM
Someofabitch you just described some of my nieghbors i fired my hydro for 2 seconds they said boy thats loud i said do ya think so. eek! eek!

WILDERTHANU54
09-14-2002, 04:54 PM
BOY, I'VE DONE IT ALL TO MY NEIGHBORS, THEY ARE COOL FOR THE MOST PART. MAN LET ME TELL YOU, THEY WILL CALL THE COPS AT 4:00 IN THE MORNING WHEN I RIDE OVER THEIR LAWN ON MY DRIT BIKE!!! :rolleyes: BUT THEY DON'T STRESS THE SOUND OF 850HP, SO THATS COOL.
GEOFF

Schiada76
09-14-2002, 05:03 PM
HEH HEH HEH!I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH ON THE LOUD COMPLAINTS. MY NEIGHBOR ON THE OTHER SIDE SAYS HIS WIFE TAKES THE PICTURES OFF THE WALLS WHEN I FIRE UP, HE DIGS IT THOUGH. eek! eek!

mike37
09-14-2002, 05:28 PM
BRADP
that is a funy comparison

Infomaniac
09-14-2002, 05:46 PM
I send my son around to the neighbors to warn them before I fire up the Cougar. That is their opportunity to speak up. they would not dare call the law after that.

Havasu Cig
09-14-2002, 08:40 PM
I guess we are lucky with the neighbors. One of my neighbors kid's has a band, the other neighbor's kids ride there quads around at all hours of the day and night (we live out in the hills), the neighbor accross the street is a pro skater (Bob Burnquist) and has a 300k ramp that they are always practicing on, and filming movies. So when I fire up the boat nobody can really say anything. Everybody just minds their own business. :cool:

Kurtis500
09-14-2002, 09:16 PM
My neighbors really ARE fags. Jim and Jim, no kidding thats thier real names. Serious faggotry next door. They HATE it when I fire up the blown hemi in the drive way. Scares thier dogs (boo-hoo) and shakes stuff in thier kitchen. Since we dont get along, when I do fire it up i try to make sure those two girls are home.
What more could you ask for when he throws your kids new basketball in the garbage after it accidentaly flies over the fence?
Fags

JetBoatRich
09-15-2002, 06:52 AM
I don't really care what the neighbors think! It's my house that I am paying for, I work hard to keep it looking respectable.
I fire my boat up now and then, I have heard something from one neighbor, the boat is facing her house and when I open the back pull through of the garage she does not like it. SO WHAT.
For the most part we have good neighbors and have parties together a couple times a year at different a few of the houses and I think they are getting used to my loud music.

canutowme
09-15-2002, 06:17 PM
liberals and ***boaters are both down with girl on girl action, Mayby someday we can live together in peace

sandblasted
09-15-2002, 08:46 PM
canutowme:
liberals and ***boaters are both down with girl on girl action, Mayby someday we can live together in peaceYeah, but ***boaters like girls that look like girls, liberals like chicks with more hair under their arms than Gorilla Monsoon!!

WILDERTHANU54
09-15-2002, 08:52 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

pops1
09-16-2002, 12:55 PM
sandblasted:
canutowme:
liberals and ***boaters are both down with girl on girl action, Mayby someday we can live together in peaceYeah, but ***boaters like girls that look like girls, liberals like chicks with more hair under their arms than Gorilla Monsoon!!In Peace-not with the kind that have curls comming out under there armpits and hair shown under the panty hose. That may be culture but Damm thats sick,puke stuff.

Stupid Fast
09-16-2002, 01:21 PM
sandblasted:
Yeah, but ***boaters like girls that look like girls, liberals like chicks with more hair under their arms than Gorilla Monsoon!!Dude I WAS eating. now I can't get the mental picture out of my head.
P.S. Take a liberal out on a sphiter puckering ride once. You know that from then on he will secretly love our boats.(They will never admit it though.)
[ September 16, 2002, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]