PDA

View Full Version : River Run next weekend

hd&boatrider
04-17-2003, 08:18 PM
I am pumped and ready to go. Going to have a garage full of Harleys and a house full of people. Maybe do some boating during the day and partying late into the night. Anybody else going?

RiverForUs
04-17-2003, 09:13 PM
The RiverForUs clan will be in Laughlin Wed. night. Picking up the boat from storage in Bullhead Thursday morning and high-tailing it out of town before the craziness starts. Going to a friends place down in Havasu for Thurs & Fri. We'll swoop by our new lot in Sunridge to show the kids where the river house will be.
The Belle was sold out Easter weekend thru Tues. night. Thurs-Sat was going for $145 per night. We lucked out in that the only night we'll be there is going for $15.

hd&boatrider
04-18-2003, 01:07 AM
RiverForUs:
The RiverForUs clan will be in Laughlin Wed. night. Picking up the boat from storage in Bullhead Thursday morning and high-tailing it out of town before the craziness starts. Going to a friends place down in Havasu for Thurs & Fri. We'll swoop by our new lot in Sunridge to show the kids where the river house will be.
The Belle was sold out Easter weekend thru Tues. night. Thurs-Sat was going for $145 per night. We lucked out in that the only night we'll be there is going for $15. They really jack the rates for the RiverRun but they know they can get it. You know, Lake Mohave is totally empty during the RiverRun. You practically have it to yourself. Going into town is an entirely different thing. Lines and waiting for everything.

al cole'holic
04-18-2003, 08:12 AM
I will be leaving Thursday with a couple bikes and the boat, staying at the 'Belle. We will be hangin at the Blacksmith Choppers booth by the Flamingo all day Friday gettin shitty and hope to hit the water Saturday! :D

hd&boatrider
04-18-2003, 01:35 PM
al cole'holic:
I will be leaving Thursday with a couple bikes and the boat, staying at the 'Belle. We will be hangin at the Blacksmith Choppers booth by the Flamingo all day Friday gettin shitty and hope to hit the water Saturday! :D If I get a chance I will try to stop by and introduce myself. Will you be dropping the boat at Katherines?

al cole'holic
04-18-2003, 02:29 PM
hd&boatrider:
If I get a chance I will try to stop by and introduce myself. Will you be dropping the boat at Katherines? ...most likely, Havasu depending on how I feel Saturday morning. :D

Havasu Cig
04-18-2003, 02:51 PM
There will be some serious hardware in Havasu for the Poker Run that weekend. Bikes and boats. :cool:

hd&boatrider
04-19-2003, 01:43 AM
Havasu Cig:
There will be some serious hardware in Havasu for the Poker Run that weekend. Bikes and boats. :cool: There is a big poker run happening next weekend in LHC? Where will the boats be starting out from? Are these the big off shore boats? Maybe a ride down to LHC on the bikes is in order for a day. What day would be best..Sat or Sunday?