PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone...........

barbigrl
03-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Foregoing this overrated weekend in Havasu with unruley teenagers to spend the weekend in VEGAS for MARCH MADNESS???? Or am I the only one??? :rolleyes: :cool:

djunkie
03-15-2006, 04:26 PM
NO!!! :yuk:

MR HARLEY
03-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Foregoing this overrated weekend in Havasu with unruley teenagers to spend the weekend in VEGAS for MARCH MADNESS???? Or am I the only one??? :rolleyes: :cool:
Your the only one................. :)

MAINEVENT
03-15-2006, 04:27 PM
I will be DD you on saturday for sure hook'n up in Irvine at night... and friday might be in Fullerton if not Brea... I have a kids B-day party to hit saturday...
God damn my liver must hate me.......:idea:

riverracerx
03-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Yes, you are the only one. But you are welcome to ride in my boat if you go to Havasu!

barbigrl
03-15-2006, 04:31 PM
I will be DD you on saturday for sure hook'n up in Irvine at night... and friday might be in Fullerton if not Brea... I have a kids B-day party to hit saturday...
God damn my liver must hate me.......:idea:
Irvine huh.....your bad!!! A word to the wise....If you keep putting your hand in the snake pit, you are going to continue getting bit!!!

vegasriverjunkie
03-15-2006, 04:41 PM
I see how it is, you come up to Vegas while I go to Havasu.. :p

barbigrl
03-15-2006, 04:56 PM
I see how it is, you come up to Vegas while I go to Havasu.. :p
:( :(

dicudmore
03-15-2006, 06:32 PM
yeah...what the other Dan said...
you come up to Vegas as we head to havasu...
I might stay in vegas this weekend.
Saw enough drunk stupid teenagers in Havi last weekend, and its supposed to rain :mad:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-15-2006, 07:13 PM
so what happen no man with boat for this weekend JK LMAO

Mrs.Racer277
03-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Saw enough drunk stupid teenagers in Havi last weekend, and its supposed to rain :mad:
Hey you never called. :cry:

NOTALENT
03-15-2006, 07:35 PM
NO!!!!!! Pshh...you sure your on the right forums???? :mad: :crossx:

dicudmore
03-15-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey you never called. :cry:
I was only there a couple hours...
be back again this weekend :cool:

INSman
03-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Dan, what it really that bad ??
Need additional clarification of how to fix my truck gauge problem that you left a message about the other day :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-15-2006, 08:05 PM
Stay home then. Since when has there been a lot of people in Havasu and you decide to stay home.. By the way arent you a PARKER all star go there we dont need you in Havasu hahaha :p :)

76ANTHONY
03-15-2006, 08:13 PM
WOOOOHOOOOOOO, spring break. i will be home installing a dishwasher and a garbage disposal...now that i think of it, hey BG, i have a chainsaw and a 3/4 horse disposal, wanna check em out :devil: :devil: :D ?????

dicudmore
03-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Dan, what it really that bad ??
Need additional clarification of how to fix my truck gauge problem that you left a message about the other day :cool:
they had congregated at in and out burger...
just more noise than I wanted to hear on a sunday night.

HOOTER SLED-
03-16-2006, 09:38 AM
We will not be present. I'm sure everyone is bummed. :D

OnlyMoney
03-16-2006, 10:12 AM
This happens to be the one weekend in the immediate future that we will be at home..in Vegas.

Jordy
03-16-2006, 10:17 AM
This happens to be the one weekend in the immediate future that we will be at home..in Vegas.
Don't tell her that. Then you'll have to hang out with the Sandbox Kid. :D :D :D