PDA

View Full Version : Well alright.....What are everyone's plans for the weekend?

wsuwrhr
09-29-2003, 06:39 PM
If everything goes well, my house in San Bernardino should go through(far away I know), and I should have keys this weekend. Know where I am going with this?
So it looks like I will be piloting a U-haul this weekend.
Anybody else have something better planned?
Brian

XClutchboy725
09-29-2003, 06:51 PM
I'm your huckleberry!
there is a catch however, with any luck Deb and I will be closing on our house in Alta Loma the following weekend. Payback is a bitch!
Do we have any other takers out there?
[ September 29, 2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: XClutchboy725 ]

wsuwrhr
09-29-2003, 07:00 PM
Now too bad it isn't the same weekend. We could just do a circle trip all weekend from Ontario to SB, to Riverside, to Alta Loma, and back to Ontario to do it over again.
Brian

JetBoatRich
09-29-2003, 07:14 PM
My wife is planning a big 60th BD party at our house for my Mother In-Law
Been working on the house for two weeks, new tile, paint, yard work, etc.

NorCal Gameshow
09-29-2003, 09:09 PM
wsuwrhr:
If everything goes well, my house in San Bernardino should go through(far away I know), and I should have keys this weekend. Know where I am going with this?
So it looks like I will be piloting a U-haul this weekend.
Anybody else have something better planned?
Brian brian I would love to give you a hand moving but,
unfortunately i've got to work this weekend :D
congrats on the new digs...

HCS
09-29-2003, 09:24 PM
I'm going to mount those awesome plate frames you
sent me. wink
They've been sitting on my filing cabinet since I
got them. They look so cool I put them in my
office. :cool:
Congrats on the new pad!

topless
09-29-2003, 10:17 PM
I'd offer to help but I'll be at RD's all weekend. Sorry but congrats on the house. Tell christie I said hi by the way. :)

Beautiful Noise
09-29-2003, 10:22 PM
Brian,Congrat's on the House :) :)
Steve

Trailer Park Casanova
09-29-2003, 10:24 PM
RD's and be drinkin' again.

24RODjr
09-29-2003, 10:39 PM
sorry,
not at RD's and not moving...I'll be partying at the Sandbar with my fellow "Cheetah" owners on friday, and watching the big boys in the poker run on Saturday.
Sunday and Monday are Havasu house hunting days :D

Jrocket
09-29-2003, 10:47 PM
Poker Run! :D

XClutchboy725
09-30-2003, 04:13 AM
Brian, I don't know about you, but I'm not feelin' the love! :D

JetBoatRich
09-30-2003, 05:49 AM
Brian, if you were a little closer it would not be a problem after Saturday. :D

wsuwrhr
09-30-2003, 05:40 PM
XClutchboy725:
Brian, I don't know about you, but I'm not feelin' the love! :D Im not feelin' it either.
HaHa,
Brian

roostwear
09-30-2003, 05:46 PM
While helping you move sounds like a great way to spend the weekend, I am forced to take the Advantage to Smellsomore to test the new steering. I haven't tried it since I replaced it over a month ago, and don't want to tow it to Laughlin on the 10th untested. So, with regret, I have to bow out ..... :D

rivertard
09-30-2003, 06:28 PM
Brian if I can help this weekend let me know.I can help sat 'or' sun. You pick the day and time I'll go to smellsomore the day you dont pick and test my boat.mike :cool:

Mandelon
09-30-2003, 06:36 PM
Boy, as much as I would love to go to the 909 and move furniture.....I have some school thing with my daughter....
Too bad I will miss taking all those nude pics of Topless at RD's.. :rolleyes: damn! :mad:

wsuwrhr
09-30-2003, 08:44 PM
Women,,,,
Now the wife is telling me we may be working on the house this weekend....
Geez, we just bought it and haven't even moved in yet....
Does it ever end?
I'll keep you all posted with the latest news.
XClutchboy, maybe we can do that deal I was talking about, haha. Wouldn't that be crazy?
Brian

Mandelon
09-30-2003, 08:47 PM
Dude, you will be devoting many weekends to honey-do's around the house. Painting, planting, fixing, whatever......it will go on and on and on.....BUT, at the end, you will have............equity! :D

wsuwrhr
09-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Mandelon:
Dude, you will be devoting many weekends to honey-do's around the house. Painting, planting, fixing, whatever......it will go on and on and on.....BUT, at the end, you will have............equity! :D Tell me about it, after 13 years of renting, I have spent almost $100,000, pretty sad.
My first project, attach rear wall of garage with wingnuts. It pays to have a father-in-law that is a framing superintendent.
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-30-2003, 09:08 PM
RiverDave:
Mandelon:
Dude, you will be devoting many weekends to honey-do's around the house. Painting, planting, fixing, whatever......it will go on and on and on.....BUT, at the end, you will have............equity! :D and community property.. LOL :D
RD Thanks for the painful reminder in the back of my head....
Brian
(working on my post count tonight)
(and my websites, check them out, and tell me what you think)

wsuwrhr
10-01-2003, 03:53 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
I'm going to mount those awesome plate frames you
sent me. wink
They've been sitting on my filing cabinet since I
got them. They look so cool I put them in my
office. :cool:
Congrats on the new pad! Cool, I'm glad you liked them. If you want spares to hang in your office, I can make more.... :) :)
Just as a side note, I have a few that I made for fellow ***boaters that were never picked up...
Brian