PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Jungle Boy

betty boop
08-28-2003, 10:21 AM
I see you lurking and figure you must be back at work from your holiday?? How was it anyway?? Hope you got lots of rest and had a good time..

Jungle Boy
08-28-2003, 10:58 AM
sunbunny:
I see you lurking and figure you must be back at work from your holiday?? How was it anyway?? Hope you got lots of rest and had a good time.. Hi there SB - Ya, I'm back at work today,,,blaaaa. It takes a few days to get into the swing of things, but I'll survive. The holiday was great. House boating was a lot of fun. Broke out the blender a couple of times just to make the little woman proud (not). Racing went good - the boat ran well, but we were under powered for the class that we ran in, but still managed to finish 10th overall out of 46 boats starting. I posted a couple of shots in jets under Burbanites post if you want to check them out. How about you?? all is good, I hope and you are getting settled into living in Calgary. Hope you like to ski and sled, cuase winter is coming soon. eek!

Tom Brown
08-28-2003, 11:39 AM
It's good to see you back, JB. I wanted to get out and check out the endurance action but couldn't make it happen.
-- Tom :)

FMluvswater
08-28-2003, 01:54 PM
Welcome back JB! :) Wow! 10th out of 46? Not too freakin' shabby! :cool: Glad to hear you had a good vacation. :)
bow pulpit

jlnorthrup122
08-28-2003, 07:04 PM
Hows you doin Jungle? good to see you back in one piece! 10th outa 46 is very good bro! did you have fun? sounds like fun! well take care friend! and don't worrie its just work! :D Oh this is my 1000nth post shit!! :D