PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse Custom Boats?

thebull
04-18-2003, 08:04 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this company. I have seen they have an advertisement off the I-15 in Elsinore, but they opened a shop in Temecula(Old Town). When I go to work in Oceanside in the morning I can see thru their window, looks like they have some Cats back there. I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this company. See ya at the river next weekend.

bigq
04-18-2003, 08:43 AM
I went by a few times when he was building the new 24 cat they are now selling. They started out just doing Eliminator boats, buying the bare hulls for customers and rigging them, sort of like DCB did. I saw the 24' cat being made from the ground up, this is no copy of anything. He also has custom billit pieces on the boat, it looks like a nice ride and a great price. When I went by the few times they were still off the 15 fwy.

thebull
04-18-2003, 10:53 AM
Anybody else got any info. about this company, thanks for that last answer.

bear down
04-18-2003, 11:14 AM
thebull:
Anybody else got any info. about this company, thanks for that last answer. When I visited Genesis last year before we purchased our Eliminator, Genesis was doing the mold and gel work for Eclipse. Not to sure about rigging and interior.