PDA

View Full Version : HIGH SPEED CHASE 1 DEAD

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 09:20 PM
At the end of the 2 hour chase, (the suspect who earlier shot a woman in the face) shot himself to death. To bad they dont all end that way. Like sucks to be him...well I guess not anymore

HighRoller
08-15-2003, 09:25 PM
If James Bomb can have car mounted missiles why can't the CHP?Wait til the suspect is clear of other traffic and send one up his ass!I'm so tired of seeing these ridiculous chases.The last one I saw the dude even STOPPED at a traffic light and waited for it to turn green!I was just waiting for the guy to stop at the Arco station for gas and cigarettes before continuing on...

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 09:31 PM
have to agree, all they want is attention...they are all lossers!!! LOOK AT ME, I STOLE A CAR, IM SO COOL...... devil devil ASSHOLES

JetBoatRich
08-15-2003, 09:35 PM
Kilrtoy:
At the end of the 2 hour chase, (the suspect who earlier shot a woman in the face) shot himself to death. To bad they dont all end that way. Like sucks to be him...well I guess not anymore I would say I would not want to be her either :mad:
So it sucks to be either one of them frown

Trailer Park Casanova
08-15-2003, 09:36 PM
In Europe, the PD cars have Jaws of life kinda gadgets on the front bumpers.
They bump into the bad guys car, the jaws clamp down, the cops turn off the key and set the brake,, the chase is over.
One of these days a mini van fulla kids and packpacks is gonna be T boned coming out of the burger stand at Devonshire and the RR tracks,,,

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 09:38 PM
You mean the Munch Box,
and yes I love to munch on box...

Trailer Park Casanova
08-15-2003, 09:48 PM
One of the last great chili burgers,,,,
Daughter eats there all the time,, she's been 91 lbs for the past 4 years. Beer and burgers have no effect at all,,,
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939P5240028-thumb.JPG

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 09:52 PM
I thought she was 15, BEER

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 09:57 PM
another chase, 2 dead in hollywood, again the suspects, thank good the innocent people are not the ones...

Trailer Park Casanova
08-15-2003, 10:08 PM
It's the "ten feet tall and bullet proof, eurphoric drugs" that are culpable in these desires to run too,,,
[ August 16, 2003, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 10:13 PM
I have to correct my statement the news is now reporting that the innocent people were killed. They should just kill those ****in losers

WaterBox
08-16-2003, 09:01 AM
Most of the chases are being filmed by a chopper,
they need to mount a 50 on them and let people know that if you run your done. :mad:

comin' unscrewed
08-16-2003, 09:11 AM
missboatnam1:
have to agree, all they want is attention...they are all lossers!!! LOOK AT ME, I STOLE A CAR, IM SO COOL...... devil devil ASSHOLES Hmmm... in that other thread you seem to be generating a lot a sympathy for the inmate with the sad story. I guaranty if this guy had gone to jail, he'd of had one just like it. I strongly suggest you read your own words all they want is attention...they are all lossers! and apply them to the guy who is calling your daughter.

missboatnam1
08-16-2003, 09:32 AM
YOUR RIGHT, HE COULD OF STOLE A CAR FOR ATTENTION!! IF SO HES A IDIOT!! END OF STORY!!

Boozer
08-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Those police chases are ridiculous out there. Why can't they be like they were in the old days you get chased and you end it with a bang like driving a car though the front doors of a department store in the montclair plaza. At least that's what one of my friends did back in the early 90's.
They televise those stupid things and cut right in to what can be a good show for that crap. People don't want to watch that shit or do they?? I guess if noone was watching they wouldn't air them all the time. They don't televise that stuff out here but they also have tactical pursuit teams that are trained to take out runners.

BajaMike
08-16-2003, 02:36 PM
I think they should just shoot these evaders...put a swat cop on the overpass with a sniper rifle and shoot them...it would put a stop to all these high speed chases real fast.
A speeding car is a deadly weapon..if a guy was out there with an AK-47 shouting people on the freeway, they would not hesitate to blow him away...a reckless, speeding car is just as deadly as an AK-47.
Just blow them away!!!!!
Mike