PDA

View Full Version : who was in copper canyon this weekend??

OC-PARTYCAT
03-10-2003, 10:10 AM
It looked like the spring break festivities were getting started alittle early out on the lake this weekend. sorry I forgot my camera. There was definetely some skin bein shown....

RiverTime69
03-10-2003, 10:22 AM
I was there all day Saturday...We were on my friends Pontoon, tied to the Houseboat.
The weather was really nice for the first weekend in March...
Kokomo opened on Saturday night as well. Not a bad turnout.

mbrown2
03-10-2003, 11:03 AM
I was there. Tied up to a Red Malibu...I saw your boat there as well. In fact, I took a picture of it...I kept thinking of yelling across, but the damn music was too loud... :)

OC-PARTYCAT
03-10-2003, 11:06 AM
oh shit...I go out for the weekend to get alittle sun on my white ass and people are taking pictures. We had a good time though.
You should of did the sign language thing....the music is actually louder outside the boat then in. :D

OC-PARTYCAT
03-10-2003, 11:09 AM
where you in the DCB?? Very nice boat.

mbrown2
03-10-2003, 11:10 AM
Yeah, between my buddies Malibu's tunes and your boat tunes going , there was no way I could yell over to you. We were in the DCB 26 Cat. We will be back out this weekend (Saturday). Was a pretty nice day with the exception of the Rental Toon with the drunk driving it, that almost launched into my boat...I got a little wet after pushing their boat away....I get nervous when I see rental on the side of any boat/jet ski :)

mbrown2
03-10-2003, 11:15 AM
Once I download the pic of your boat, I will email it to you. I always like to get on-the water pics, but since I am in the boat, I can never take a pic of my own...so I figure when I come across someone from the board, I will do so for them. :)

OC-PARTYCAT
03-10-2003, 11:18 AM
I saw that...not good. There where alot of boats moving out of the way. I dont remember if you left before me but that ****in house boat almost speared me on his way out. I was kinda lookin forward to a new boat...but I just backed up instead.

mbrown2
03-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Good to hear you made it out of the way...I think I left just before you...I guess with Spring Break here, it is only going to get worse, so we have to keep an eye out for the idiots http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/swear.gif in the rentals and watch each others back. http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/beerchug.gif

my21advantage
03-10-2003, 10:58 PM
mbrown2:
Good to hear you made it out of the way...I think I left just before you...I guess with Spring Break here, it is only going to get worse, so we have to keep an eye out for the idiots http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/swear.gif in the rentals and watch each others back. http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/beerchug.gif I'm going out there this friday with my buddies... I'm running 21' advantage w/ a jet. Definitely planning on being in the canyon. The thing that worrys me though is those f@cking water lice and idiots (drunks) driving. Some people just don't respect other people's property. See ya out there.

Dusty Times
03-11-2003, 05:21 AM
I was at Copper Canyon on Sunday in a blue 27' Carrera.
There was a little action then but more sausage than women.
Made a run to the Sandbar at the end of the day.
Nice day on the water for whatever you might want.
Will be there again on Sunday if it doesn't rain.

SternDrive
03-11-2003, 05:36 AM
We cruised by there on Sunday. Saw two drunk losers in a rented pontoon (a crappy one too!). They came flying into the no wake zone then stopped dead in the middle of the entrance to the canyon while they tried to get their tunes playing (blocked about 5 other boats trying to get in). Almost rammed me 3 times before I backed out and left. On the way out about 5 dudes from New York pull up in another rented toon and ask me:
1) Where are we? 2) How do you use the anchor....
I couldn't leave fast enough.....
:mad:

Jungle Boy
03-11-2003, 05:52 AM
You guys are some lucky to be able to be boating, despite the rental fools. Our water is very hard right now.