PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Twins finally arrive

DCBob
03-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Nice Pair finally got his new fishin motas :cry: He spent the last two days boltin them together and checking them twice :mad: Tomorrow is the big day for break-in/river test :) Good luck Steve, I hope all goes well, you deserve it :D :D

STVBOY
03-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Well if it does not work out I would love to take his boat off his hands! :D

MOBrien
03-15-2006, 08:09 PM
:clover: Good luck with it NP! :clover: Take some pics of that bad mutha. :D

DSIDan
03-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Nice Pair finally got his new fishin motas :cry: He spent the last two days boltin them together and checking them twice :mad: Tomorrow is the big day for break-in/river test :) Good luck Steve, I hope all goes well, you deserve it :D :D
What gas will you guys run?

DCBob
03-16-2006, 06:29 AM
What gas will you guys run?
I think just 91 pump.....not sure though :cool:

deltarat
03-16-2006, 06:49 AM
Good luck Steve, it will be great to see you on the water again.

DCBob
03-16-2006, 06:58 AM
Good luck Steve, it will be great to see you on the water again.
Terry you going out Sun?

Up 4 River
03-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Well if it does not work out I would love to take his boat off his hands! :D
You need another boat like you need a hole in the head. Good to see you posting again. You must be getting the bug with summer approaching and the desert season almost over.

deltarat
03-16-2006, 10:32 AM
Terry you going out Sun?
I think so

DCBob
03-16-2006, 11:08 AM
I think so
Cool :cool: How about Daveo????

stoker2001
03-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Nice Pair finally got his new fishin motas :cry: He spent the last two days boltin them together and checking them twice :mad: Tomorrow is the big day for break-in/river test :) Good luck Steve, I hope all goes well, you deserve it :D :DDid the motor guru from Minnisota come to help tune them?Randy Pierson from GPI is the man when it comes to whackers :crossx:

NICE PAIR
03-16-2006, 01:55 PM
I may have an interesting story for all of you GPI fans.

DCBob
03-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Did the motor guru from Minnisota come to help tune them?Randy Pierson from GPI is the man when it comes to whackers :crossx:
Randy & Steve are out there in the shop trailer tuneing as we speak :220v: Steve will report in later ;)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
03-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Hopefully my twins will come home soon, so I can go on water with you guys. I know you will need tow soon enough so be easy on wackers and outdrives until REDNECK is up and running. (the builder told me another 2weeks)
BIG JOE

NICE PAIR
03-16-2006, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER]Hopefully my twins will come home soon, so I can go on water with you guys. I know you will need tow soon enough so be easy on wackers and outdrives until REDNECK is up and running. (the builder told me another 2weeks)
BIG JOE
You need to get with Ken (blowncarrera) and see if he will loan you his special pushing rope. wacka-wacka-wacka :rollside: :) :rollside: :)

acatitude
03-16-2006, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER]Hopefully my twins will come home soon, so I can go on water with you guys. I know you will need tow soon enough so be easy on wackers and outdrives until REDNECK is up and running. (the builder told me another 2weeks)
BIG JOE
You need to get with Ken (blowncarrera) and see if he will loan you his special pushing rope. wacka-wacka-wacka :rollside: :) :rollside: :)
ha ha ha I keep that push rope with me at all times. ya never know when someone wants a pic of the grocery getter pushing there wacka. :yuk: :yuk:

gearcase
03-16-2006, 08:15 PM
good luck with the new power. now what are the secrets we need to know? :crossx:

DCBob
03-16-2006, 08:21 PM
ha ha ha I keep that push rope with me at all times. ya never know when someone wants a pic of the grocery getter pushing there wacka. :yuk: :yuk:
Ken, are ya gonna make it out Sunday???

DCBob
03-16-2006, 08:26 PM
good luck with the new power. now what are the secrets we need to know? :crossx:Ya don't tug on Superman's cape...ya don't spit into the wind......ya don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger....and ya don't mess around with Jim :D

acatitude
03-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Ken, are ya gonna make it out Sunday???
AT this point I dont think i can make it but we will see. I really want to see your new ride go. I know its sweet. good luck with it if I dont make it, but ill make the next one for sure, except for last weekend in March. im going to LOTO looking at property. be safe guys

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 06:37 AM
AT this point I dont think i can make it but we will see. I really want to see your new ride go. I know its sweet. good luck with it if I dont make it, but ill make the next one for sure, except for last weekend in March. im going to LOTO looking at property. be safe guys
Ken. If you can,t make it, be sure someone you can trust brings the push-rope. Someone has to be able to push in broken boats. :)

DCBob
03-17-2006, 06:40 AM
Damnnn, you're up early......now get to work....go buff those wackers or something :p jeeeeze :rolleyes: :D

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 07:17 AM
"I AM, buffing my whackers" :p

Boatmaster
03-17-2006, 07:21 AM
NP are you testing today? Can't wait to hear.

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 07:25 AM
"DUH"

T-Bag'n
03-17-2006, 07:28 AM
Good luck with the testing and hopefully we'll see ya on Sunday..

DCBob
03-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Good luck with the testing and hopefully we'll see ya on Sunday..
Oh we'll see him alright, he's just being all mysterious n shit :rolleyes: :D

TUNNEL T
03-17-2006, 08:10 AM
is that today! friday green beer day ! i'll go to erwoods to see if you fellers are there ,then i'll have to take out the new ski boat! TUNNEL T

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Guess what I've been doing?

TUNNEL T
03-17-2006, 09:18 AM
lookin good ! TUNNEL T

DCBob
03-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Nice Pair was just kidnapped by Carlos & Tunnel T and forced to go to Tower Park for lunch :eek: :messedup: No doubt, against his will :cry: Watch for ransom note :rolleyes: :D

gearcase
03-17-2006, 11:43 AM
i like that injector position ?? more minsota speed secrets? very intresting. :crossx:

acatitude
03-17-2006, 02:34 PM
very nice even for a wacka

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 03:56 PM
we're back --- "can you hear me now" :rollside:

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 04:09 PM
We went, we saw, we conquered (some burgers & beer) the twins ran great, very few adjustments, feel strong, think they will be be the sh88t. Went back to shop and checked everything to see if it was OK. Had some of the local pro's over to help.

Den Isle
03-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Sounded awesome on the fly by!! :crossx:

XrunninY
03-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Sweet V-12 action you got goin on there, Steve!! It was great to meet you this week...thanks for lettin me take that first pic in the series (it was out back of my shop..y'know Ken, at the State Hospital :rollside: )
Look forward to seeing you again!

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Sounded awesome on the fly by!! :crossx:
Thanx Chris, We were takin it easy, new motors and all. You comin out Sunday? :)

NICE PAIR
03-17-2006, 08:51 PM
Sweet V-12 action you got goin on there, Steve!! It was great to meet you this week...thanks for lettin me take that first pic in the series (it was out back of my shop..y'know Ken, at the State Hospital :rollside: )
Look forward to seeing you again!
Thanx XYZ, The pleasure was mine ( them Randy motors sure feel strong) Come on out and play Sunday, Randy said he and the crew might be up for a boat ride, If you lean on him also, We could probably talk him into a delta play day.

ChrisXS2003
03-19-2006, 07:08 AM
Steve, the motors look fantastic! What ECUs are you running? Idle quality and midrange acceleration good? Are they 260s, 280s, drags, Zs or what?
Chris H

NICE PAIR
03-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Steve, the motors look fantastic! What ECUs are you running? Idle quality and midrange acceleration good? Are they 260s, 280s, drags, Zs or what?
Chris H
Chris, we're going out this morning for some break-in time. They started life as 260's, Randy has done some of his magic to them. They idle like sewing machines (600 in gear, no load up 1-1 1/2 miles) they pull like tractors from 3000 up. The brucato's and Randy's new manifolds are the main contributors to the way they run and idle. Check back later.

Cat Skinner
03-19-2006, 08:43 PM
They looked to be bringing up the rear when you guys went past me at around 2:00. Sure was some beautiful noise. :cool:
CS

NICE PAIR
03-20-2006, 06:37 AM
They looked to be bringing up the rear when you guys went past me at around 2:00. Sure was some beautiful noise. :cool:
CS
I was the designated sweeper for the day, It was my duty to make sure all the car-boats that were running in the back got to (or was towed to) the next stop. Shitty job, but somebody has to do it. :D

DCBob
03-20-2006, 07:01 AM
I was the designated sweeper for the day, It was my duty to make sure all the car-boats that were running in the back got to (or was towed to) the next stop. Shitty job, but somebody has to do it. :D
Bite me Wacker Boy:crossx:

deltarat
03-20-2006, 07:03 AM
What the hell happened here, Whenn I left River Boat you were getting gas and all of the boats were under their own power. Did I miss something or what.

DCBob
03-20-2006, 07:07 AM
What the hell happened here, Whenn I left River Boat you were getting gas and all of the boats were under their own power. Did I miss something or what.
Just doing my part to carry on with the tradition :rolleyes: :D

NICE PAIR
03-20-2006, 07:17 AM
Is that one of those push-ropes? "wacka-wacka-wacka". :cool:

deltarat
03-20-2006, 07:23 AM
You know the more I think about it I believe I have a pic some where of my boat pushing that same wacker, whats up with that boat.

Boatmaster
03-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Sorry to see you on the hook Bob. What's up?

DCBob
03-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Sorry to see you on the hook Bob. What's up?
Not sure yet. Might just be a huge case of dumshititis on my part, I'll let ya know........but, that is one sweeeet mofo of a boat out in that rough shit we caddilacd all day.....I think NP Daveo & Carlos might have had some bigazzed car boat thoughts yesterday AM :2purples: :2purples: DSIDan was gettiner done through the rough shit and looking good in the new Mach-26...and Kevin.........well Kevin always getser done :D

hulshot
03-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Bob say it aint so???? The Rockit man tradition stills holds true. two times out and on a rope home. Why did you get towed?? It looked and sounded good all day, what did we miss. You just ran out of gas right?? :idea: :cry:

Dimarco21
03-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Just doing my part to carry on with the tradition :rolleyes: :D
Were the "good parts left in the back of the truck"? :D

NICE PAIR
03-20-2006, 09:19 AM
Were the "good parts left in the back of the truck"? :D
"Actually" We took the good shit out of the truck. We installed "some" of it in the boat. It's running pretty strong now, but we think there might be a little more left in it. hehehehehe. :D

DAVEO
03-20-2006, 09:23 AM
Not sure yet. Might just be a huge case of dumshititis on my part, I'll let ya know........but, that is one sweeeet mofo of a boat out in that rough shit we caddilacd all day.....I think NP Daveo & Carlos might have had some bigazzed car boat thoughts yesterday AM :2purples: :2purples: DSIDan was gettiner done through the rough shit and looking good in the new Mach-26...and Kevin.........well Kevin always getser done :D
Yes I was thinling of a bigger boat until a little red bird showed me a trick, Thanks little red bird. Was a focken cool day. hope all is well with the carboat Bob. Thanks for looking out for us litte guys.

hulshot
03-20-2006, 09:33 AM
WOW :supp: no wonder you towed it in, You wanted to do a plug check and didnt have a spark plug socket so you towed it back to get a correct reading :rolleyes: Boy I thought you were takin it easy. was that with 7 or 8 pounds of boost. Maybe just slight conservative for now. Take the good shit out next time and you should hit 250plus. It only took you 2 times out to break any and al speed records too, thats amazing. Let us know your secrets to tuning. Can I expect that out of mine too if you tune on it for me??

DCBob
03-20-2006, 09:50 AM
WOW :supp: no wonder you towed it in, You wanted to do a plug check and didnt have a spark plug socket so you towed it back to get a correct reading :rolleyes: Boy I thought you were takin it easy. was that with 7 or 8 pounds of boost. Maybe just slight conservative for now. Take the good shit out next time and you should hit 250plus. It only took you 2 times out to break any and al speed records too, thats amazing. Let us know your secrets to tuning. Can I expect that out of mine too if you tune on it for me??
Yeah, I've been working at this for about 2 weeks now and getting real knoledgeable :rolleyes: I think I can help you tweak out a little more out of your set-up :rolleyes: Then I may become a performance motor builder for my next carear move :rolleyes: :D

White Water Racer
03-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Hey nice pair how fast are your whackers running or should i say margarita
mixers look forward the shasta camp trip again this year are we going? :cool:

Dimarco21
03-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I've been working at this for about 2 weeks now and getting real knoledgeable :rolleyes: I think I can help you tweak out a little more out of your set-up :rolleyes: Then I may become a performance motor builder for my next carear move :rolleyes: :D
Elima-Bob, Let me know if youz guyz need a hand at the "Tree House" with your oiling problem. I could just be there for moron support. :D

Boatmaster
03-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Can't really make out that red boat in that pic, but I think I've seen it before! :p

White Water Racer
03-20-2006, 03:16 PM
I know the picture is not very good tried to get it to clear up when i down sized it for my avatar , going to have to re- do it i guess.
its my river race boat on the rouge river going through a class 2 rapid :crossx:

DCBob
03-20-2006, 04:22 PM
I know the picture is not very good tried to get it to clear up when i down sized it for my avatar , going to have to re- do it i guess.
its my river race boat on the rouge river going through a class 2 rapid :crossx:
Showoff :rolleyes: :D

NICE PAIR
03-20-2006, 04:44 PM
ON the "ROUGE" river, aren't the class 2 rapids for "pink" boats?

hulshot
03-20-2006, 05:18 PM
ON the "ROUGE" river, aren't the class 2 rapids for "pink" boats?
Thats what happens to red when it just sits in the sun too much. :crossx:
Isn't that Don from last year?

White Water Racer
03-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Any time you want to go for a ride on the river just let me know.
We race in roseburg Or. on the first weekend of april. :crossx:
Besides i might be old :cry: :cry: but i can still get it up :p :)

hulshot
03-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Speaking of avitars, Does anyone know what kind of boat is in my avitar?? I have been looking at it for over 2 years and still have no idea. maybe I should put a picture of my new 12 foot gregor with a bad ass fishin motor on the back.

White Water Racer
03-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Hey nice pair how are the twins running and what kind of speed are you getting? :)

Boatmaster
03-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey nice pair how are the twins running and what kind of speed are you getting? :)
If he could just get rid of the car boat behind it we might just find out!!! :p

deltarat
03-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Alright BOB it has been a whole day now, what the hell happened all ready?

NICE PAIR
03-21-2006, 06:53 AM
If he could just get rid of the car boat behind it we might just find out!!! :p
Break-in procedure = load boat heavy, work the motors hard = fastbreak-in :D

NICE PAIR
03-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Any time you want to go for a ride on the river just let me know.
We race in roseburg Or. on the first weekend of april. :crossx:
Besides i might be old :cry: :cry: but i can still get it up :p :)
Showoff. :rolleyes: :D (nice avi)

NICE PAIR
03-21-2006, 07:01 AM
Thats what happens to red when it just sits in the sun too much. :crossx:
Isn't that Don from last year? "I hope so"

NICE PAIR
03-21-2006, 07:11 AM
We got a graduation getting in the way, We're talking about the following week. Call if you're interested.

Shorty2
03-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi Cuz :p Are we going to be seeing you anytime soon? :)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
03-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Your boat is a carerra 23.5 mid 80's sorry dont know how to spell carerra

hulshot
03-21-2006, 07:06 PM
How the heck did I get a carrerra on my avitar?? I did not do it. Thanks. I guess now I have a carerra. I hope it has a big engine or big stereo. :rolleyes:
deltarat, when are you going to tackle the interior. Give me a call if you need help.