PDA

View Full Version : Thanks ***boat from LVHB

Lakemead1
03-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Great spread you put together on us in the new issue. It hasn't made it to Vegas yet but Jordy was kind enough to take pics and post it on our site.
Thanks to Fernando for the great pics! Thanks to Kevin for deciding to cover our first annual regatta, and special thanks to Brett for putting all of it together in a great article! It was a blast and we look forward to having ***boat at future events!
Greg

burbanite
03-13-2003, 06:11 PM
Lakemead1:
Great spread you put together on us in the new issue. It hasn't made it to Vegas yet but Jordy was kind enough to take pics and post it on our site.
Thanks to Fernando for the great pics! Thanks to Kevin for deciding to cover our first annual regatta, and special thanks to Brett for putting all of it together in a great article! It was a blast and we look forward to having ***boat at future events!
Greg Saw it the other day and after reading the write up I was thinking how often you see an association to these forums, the editorial once again refers to them as well.... you are being watched.
Well done on the coverage, looked like fun.

01RENEGADE
03-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Just got it today very cool looks like fun maybe will join you next year

B-rad502
03-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Where's my issue dammit!!?? :D

Lakemead1
03-14-2003, 08:44 AM
I can't find the issue anywhere in Vegas yet BRad. I called two stores and went to two others. When mine get's here in the mail it's always scrunched up too so I'll need an extra copy :)