PDA

View Full Version : jello shots???

Blown 472
08-26-2003, 06:25 AM
How do I make them?

HammerDown
08-26-2003, 06:31 AM
Blown 472:
How do I make them? Beats me...but I had a bucket full not to long ago...I was told how to make em...but was to hammered to remember! :rolleyes: All kinds of flavors.

Slick
08-26-2003, 06:35 AM
Here ya go: http://www.kwicherbichens.com/drink_apr_03.htm

Mr.Havasu
08-26-2003, 06:35 AM
RD was supposed to get the instructions from STV Keith for me a month ago, I guess he was to hammered to remember also. :D

Blown 472
08-26-2003, 06:37 AM
Thank you.

HammerDown
08-26-2003, 06:42 AM
These I remember...well...kinda eek! :rolleyes: :p Pina Colada Jell-O Shots: Pineapple Jello and Coconut Rum

68campbell
08-26-2003, 06:49 AM
When you mix the ingredients use 1/2 the water to bring it to a boil then once the boil is done add the alcohol. remember if you use too much alcohol the jello will not coagulate (and thats bad).
In college I majored in Keg w/ a minor in jello.

OGShocker
08-26-2003, 07:58 AM
If you want to add extra booze you can always add one pack of KNOX gelatin to firm things up...
I make Watermelon with Vodka and Madori!
2 jello (watermelon)4 oz I think.
1 Packet of KNOX (unflavored)
3 cups Vodka
1 cup Madori
After cooking is complete pour into a small 12" by 12" cake tin, layer in Slim Jims and chill! Cut little 2" by 2" squares and serve.
Ok, I was kidding about the Slim Jims.
OGS

Mr.Havasu
08-26-2003, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the link slick!
I'm going shopping for this week end.
Any one know when I can get those 2 oz. cups w/lids in Havasu?

OGShocker
08-26-2003, 08:41 AM
warlock25:
Thanks for the link slick!
I'm going shopping for this week end.
Any one know when I can get those 2 oz. cups w/lids in Havasu? This is as close as I can get you to a Smart and Final Just click this... (http://www.smartandfinal.com/store_locations.asp?state=arizona&store_type=1)

Mr.Havasu
08-26-2003, 09:01 AM
They don't seem to have them in their on line store. I guess I'll have to get my daughter to pick some up in orange county before she comes out this week end.

Sea Esta
08-26-2003, 09:28 AM
I make them all the time.... I make margarita ones, watermellon and midori, orange and peach schnapps, lemon, sweetandsour and jack, black cherry and chocolate liquer to name a few. They cost a bit more but they are good!!!!! :D Thunderbutt tasted then at the Shootout!!!
For starters...Use Jello!!!! not some off brand. A small box takes 1 cup of hot boiling water. Stir a minimum of 2 minutes. Make sure all the sugar is disolved or they will turn out grainy. I use just a touch over 3/4 cup alcohol. mix and pour into salad dressing containers with lids. Chill. They'll keep on ice all day long.... Experiment with different flavors and alcohols...that's what I did.

NOTALENT
08-26-2003, 10:37 AM
Screw the jello shots. Take a watermelon cut out a hole in the top that goes down about 3 inches and about 3 inches in diameter. then drain out a small amount of the juice if theres any in it. Next get some vodka and pour it in. It will seep into the watermelon. Keep adding more untill no more seeps through. Put the piece back in that you cut out and stick it in the Frige or Ice chest. Later get a big bowl,cut it open and serve pieces. It gets you wasted quick, cant taste the vodka and the chicks love it.

burbanite
08-26-2003, 10:53 AM
Jello shots...
a Christmas time tradition for me.
Why?
Dunno, but they are always in the refrigerator when I need them.
They make great between drink snacks....