PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think???

MJ19
03-26-2003, 05:29 PM
It seems like the love on the boards is fading and the rapid growth of threads is fading as well. :(
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a cocktail on some water real soon :D

502procharger
03-26-2003, 05:32 PM
I am still in love with your avatar, does that count?
I have a few months left before I get to play on the water.
Sucks to live in ny, for boating that is.

NashvilleBound
03-26-2003, 05:32 PM
Fluffy and I totaly agree. What do you suggest? Just like Procharger502, I have been visiting other forums..... idea idea
[ March 26, 2003, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

twistedpair
03-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Did cocktails on the water last weekend and it brightened up my outlook considerably. I believe I will do it again this weekend! Weather Man lied and said we were in for 60 mph winds today or I would have been out today also!

Mandelon
03-26-2003, 06:01 PM
NB !? You're........seeing.....another?! eek! frown

rivernutts
03-26-2003, 06:20 PM
MJ19:
It seems like the love on the boards is fading and the rapid growth of threads is fading as well. :(
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a cocktail on some water real soon :D Is that an invitation? :D smile_sp

Ziggy
03-26-2003, 06:29 PM
rivernutts:
MJ19:
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a cocktail on some water real soon :D Is that an invitation? :D smile_sp Sounds like the perfect idea! cocktails,warm sun, water and friends. :cool:

Ziggy
03-26-2003, 06:31 PM
And lets get this damn time change over with too! I don't wanna wait another week for it smile_sp
(this excludes you AZ'ers)

mike37
03-26-2003, 07:21 PM
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a littel tail on some water real soon

miller19j
03-26-2003, 07:50 PM
NashvilleBound:
Fluffy and I totaly agree. What do you suggest? Just like Procharger502, I have been visiting other forums..... idea idea What do I suggest.
I think that you need to hook that boat of yours up and pull it up here and go to the lake with us. Or even better just drop it off in my driveway and I will take it to the lake. :D wink
[ March 26, 2003, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

HCS
03-26-2003, 07:51 PM
I work all day. :rolleyes:

Stupid Fast
03-26-2003, 09:36 PM
MJ19:
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a cocktail on some water real soon :D I got my boat back from storage tonight. :D :D :D
To bad I can't use it for a few more weeks. It is supposed to get down to 22 deg this weekend. :mad: :mad:
Mabey I will have my wife pull me around the block and run the windshield wipers again this year. :rolleyes:

HCS
03-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Stupid Fast:
MJ19:
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a cocktail on some water real soon :D I got my boat back from storage tonight. :D :D :D
To bad I can't use it for a few more weeks. It is supposed to get down to 22 deg this weekend. :mad: :mad:
Mabey I will have my wife pull me around the block and run the windshield wipers again this year. :rolleyes: You need to move out here. I'm 50% Irish & 50% French. " No French jokes now! " Anyhow, my family is from Canton Ohio. Get out of that cold weather and move out west. You can still root for the Buck Eyes.

HCS
03-26-2003, 10:07 PM
:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-26-2003, 10:21 PM
MJ19:
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a cocktail on some water real soon :D I don't have a f#$cing cabin and my boat is getting fixed to "KICK SOME Big Block ASS" for BBSP.
We are a little restless right now, Spring is here"SMILEY"........( . )( . )....."TO THE FLOOR AND LET HER BUCK!" :p

Blown 472
03-27-2003, 07:08 AM
And being trapped in the house when it is 60 to 70 degrees outside gives one cabin fever how?? :D

Ziggy
03-27-2003, 11:04 AM
Blown 472:
And being trapped in the house when it is 60 to 70 degrees outside gives one cabin fever how?? :D Its to frickin' nice to stay indoors and stay stark white.
Heard its snowing in Colorado again and we're due for a minor heat wave this weekend in So.Cal......where would you rather be with your boat? :cool:

MJ19
03-27-2003, 11:12 AM
Blown 472:
And being trapped in the house when it is 60 to 70 degrees outside gives one cabin fever how?? :D I get to sit in the boat in the garage...that's how cabin fever happens in California :p :D Trust me, as soon as Miller has all his winter projects finished we will be on water ASAP!!! Rain or shine!!! :D
As for Nashville, I agree with Miller, tow that badass boat of yours up here to play...we have sunny & clear skies today :D
[ March 27, 2003, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Blown 472
03-27-2003, 11:15 AM
MJ19:
Blown 472:
And being trapped in the house when it is 60 to 70 degrees outside gives one cabin fever how?? :D I get to sit in the boat in the garage...that's how cabin fever happens in California :p :D Trust me, as soon as Miller has all his winter projects finished we will be on water ASAP!!! Rain or shine!!! :D
As for Nashville, I agree with Miller, tow that badass boat of yours up here to play...we have sunny & clear skies today :D That is my point, how can you left coasters have cabin fever, it does not get to be 20 below out there. wink

MJ19
03-27-2003, 11:23 AM
Blown,
Just because it's 70 degrees out doesn't mean I get to be on the water...I'm still stuck in the house :( So I get cabin fever too cry

NashvilleBound
03-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Mandelon...I'm sorry to say but yes. I didn't know how to tell you :rolleyes:
MJ'sss I am debating coming up the first part of May...ah, if all goes well. Thats if you can be seen on the water in my sled. Whats the deal, the rain keeps coming and they are letting water out just as fast. Naci has been at low 60 percent forever. Its never gonna get filled up.
[ March 27, 2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

miller19j
03-27-2003, 03:41 PM
NashvilleBound:
MJ'sss I am debating coming up the first part of May...ah, if all goes well. Thats if you can be seen on the water in my sled. Whats the deal, the rain keeps coming and they are letting water out just as fast. Naci has been at low 60 percent forever. Its never gonna get filled up. Well for some of us that don’t own a boat the size of the Queen Mary its not a problem. :D Our boat should be ready by the first part of may if all goes well. :)

NashvilleBound
03-27-2003, 05:28 PM
miller19j:
NashvilleBound:
MJ'sss I am debating coming up the first part of May...ah, if all goes well. Thats if you can be seen on the water in my sled. Whats the deal, the rain keeps coming and they are letting water out just as fast. Naci has been at low 60 percent forever. Its never gonna get filled up. Well for some of us that don’t own a boat the size of the Queen Mary its not a problem. :D Our boat should be ready by the first part of may if all goes well. :) LOL....Queen Mary???? Where did that come from? Thats too funny. So whats left to do on your sled?
If yours is not doen we could all pile in our, uh mine. (Fluffys not here, so it's MY boat) Besides we've been retained to teach you how to ski.

miller19j
03-27-2003, 08:57 PM
Well I just found out that my valve covers are done getting polished and on their way home to me. Then I need to fire it up and break in the cam. Then put the jet in and adjust the packing and I am ready for summer.
Lindsey is in the other room so I am almost done with “my” boat. wink

MJ19
03-28-2003, 07:41 AM
NashvilleBound:
Thats if you can be seen on the water in my sled. I'm not so sure I want to be seen in that boat...might ruin my image...I prefer ghetto boats myself :p wink :D
As for MILLER!!! quit trying to be cool when I'm in the other room...it's "MY" boat devil :D

NashvilleBound
03-28-2003, 09:09 AM
I'm on ChaddyShacks laptop crusing down the freeway. Not quite my Webtv eek! eek! You two sound like us in regards to the boat. I am glad you are getting close. And Lindsey, I would hate to think your image would get tarnished hanging out in my sled. I will see if I can't fix her up before coming your way. :)
Is the launch ramps at Naci still usable? Or do you guys have a different lake you like to visit?

miller19j
03-28-2003, 09:28 AM
We can go to San Antonio if you can’t get the Queen Mary into Naci. :D wink I don’t need much of a launch ramp so I am sure it is useable for me. At San Antonio I just back down the beach at camp when I am to lazy to go to the ramp. I love having a little Jet. :)

MJ19
03-28-2003, 04:47 PM
NashvilleBound:
I'm on ChaddyShacks laptop crusing down the freeway. Not quite my Webtv eek! eek! You two sound like us in regards to the boat. I am glad you are getting close. And Lindsey, I would hate to think your image would get tarnished hanging out in my sled. I will see if I can't fix her up before coming your way. :)
Is the launch ramps at Naci still usable? Or do you guys have a different lake you like to visit? Are you on Chaddys laptop in the shack on your way up here? :D I gave it some thought and with dark sunglasses and a hat I'm sure I'll be able to ride in your sled and no one will notice me :cool:
Our friends who go to Naci more often have a comp ski boat and they don't have any lauching problems, but you boat seemed MUCH larger :confused: San Antonio is right next door and less congested. So if you get to Naci and can't get in, we can head over to San Antonio. Have you been to S.A.? I actually like it better because you can camp right on the water...don't have to set up a day camp...ya'know...the only real difference between the two is the comp ski course...S.A. doesn't have a course, but we can always bob our innertubes out there for you to ski around :p :D

NashvilleBound
03-28-2003, 07:29 PM
miller19j:
I love having a little Jet. :) That what I hear...Ohhh, Were talking boats here :) :rolleyes:
Never been to SA but I hear its nice. I'm all good to go wherever theres water.
we were in my truck crusing down the road using Chads laptop. Its nice having wireless service.

miller19j
03-28-2003, 08:15 PM
That guy is all high tech! I am still impressed with the shack and his direct tv in it. He is definitely wired in.
As far as your size comments go. Is your big boat compensating for something else eek! :D wink
[ March 28, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

NashvilleBound
03-29-2003, 05:24 AM
Touche my friend...lol...touche.

Mandelon
03-29-2003, 05:37 AM
Well that pretty much covers the long and the short of it.......
I've seen some large boats go into Naci without a problem....So even NB's "Love Boat" (insert that song from your memory here) ought to be able to make it. :D
Ha! now that stupid song will be playing in your head allllll day. PS...Julie was hot!
[ March 30, 2003, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

dcb carrera
03-29-2003, 06:04 AM
I'm going to Naci today, went last weekend launched at the main ramp. No problem. Not to many people out. Probably will get low fast this year. Suppose to be 81 today in Paso Robles.

MJ19
03-29-2003, 04:43 PM
NashvilleBound:
Touche my friend...lol...touche. Hey now, I'm the only one that can touche Miller :D

MJ19
03-29-2003, 04:43 PM
dcb/carrera:
I'm going to Naci today, went last weekend launched at the main ramp. No problem. Not to many people out. Probably will get low fast this year. Suppose to be 81 today in Paso Robles. Thanks a lot for inviting your neighbors! :rolleyes: wink

NashvilleBound
03-30-2003, 07:39 AM
Mandelon:
Well that pretty much covers the long and the short of it.......
I've seen some large boats go into Naci without a problem....So even NB's "Love Boat" (insert them song from your memory here) ought to be able to make it. :D
Ha! now that stupid song will be playing in your head allllll day. PS...Julie was hot! Nice :| When I go out and work in the yard today and that song is in my head..... :rolleyes:
Oh, and Julie was HOT! You got that right.

dcb carrera
03-30-2003, 07:58 AM
Went to Naci yesterday very nice just hung around the narrows and got some sun. Thinking about going out today suppose to be in the 80's again. Two more days I can use my DCB again these layup periods suck need to change layup months next year.

MJ19
03-30-2003, 09:29 AM
dcb/carrera:
Went to Naci yesterday very nice just hung around the narrows and got some sun. Thinking about going out today suppose to be in the 80's again. Two more days I can use my DCB again these layup periods suck need to change layup months next year. Go ahead, rub it in... :rolleyes: wink thanks again for the INVITE!!! (subtle hint) :D

dcb carrera
03-30-2003, 10:59 AM
MJ19,Where you from in CA?

rrrr
03-30-2003, 01:26 PM
MJ19:
MY opinion on this subject is that we are all getting cabin fever and need to have a cocktail on some water real soon :D Hey MJ19, you are on the mark. I belong to a board focused on Indy car racing. Just before the season got started a few weeks ago, people had turned into real jackasses. MUCH better now that we are racing again.
I'm planning the season's first boat adventure for next weekend, hope the weather is nice.
Not being able to do your recreation "thing" builds up inside and causes the little gremlins in your head to dance!! :D :D