PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 patriot day protested(you're not gonna believe this)

Phat_Kat
09-11-2003, 06:12 AM
So my friend tells me that yesterday she heard that a group of parents said that it wasn't right to hold a holiday specifically for americans in the school system. They said it was racist against people of other origions. Now this may seem a little out there especially considering 60,000 people died but here's the clencher.
THEY'RE ****ING ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their kid was born in america and they have not even attempted to legitly come over here.
Is this insane or is it just me?

Mandelon
09-11-2003, 06:13 AM
Report them!

HOSS
09-11-2003, 06:15 AM
You should not (nor me for that matter) even waste time discussing this.
**** `em. **** `em all!

ROZ
09-11-2003, 08:22 AM
RiverDave:
When did 60,000 people die?
RD Estimated population in the US is 290,342,554
Death Rate is 8.44 deaths/1000 in population.
There's a lot more than 60k deaths per year.
I hear that there's 442,398 deaths per year from smoking alone.... :p
:D

anvil
09-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Tell them to sit down and pour themselves a nice cup of SHUTTHE****UP!

Freak
09-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Will the race card ever be played out? I'm sick of it.

burbanite
09-11-2003, 09:00 AM
Mandelon:
Report them!

Freak
09-11-2003, 09:02 AM
Question, since the kid is legal could the parents be deported?

Sportin' Wood
09-11-2003, 09:02 AM
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Phat_Kat
09-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Freak:
Question, since the kid is legal could the parents be deported? I think the kid would be put into foster care or something.

Boozer
09-11-2003, 02:45 PM
Phat_Kat:
Freak:
Question, since the kid is legal could the parents be deported? I think the kid would be put into foster care or something. So what would happen if you knocked up an illegal alien broad and then she had your kid. The two of you get into a fight and you call la migra on her illegal ass. Does she get the boot and you get to keep the kid?

Phat_Kat
09-11-2003, 03:05 PM
Boozer:
Phat_Kat:
Freak:
Question, since the kid is legal could the parents be deported? I think the kid would be put into foster care or something. So what would happen if you knocked up an illegal alien broad and then she had your kid. The two of you get into a fight and you call la migra on her illegal ass. Does she get the boot and you get to keep the kid? probably,
I don't know much about this stuff but that sounds right. It's my understanding that the US immagration and child care services' goal is to do whatever is in their citizens best interest. In that particular case that you mention that would be to keep the kid in america.
[ September 11, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

126driver
09-11-2003, 03:06 PM
Call La Migra? Report them? The only thing that will come of that is you will be labelled a racist and the illegal will be issued a driver's license. :rolleyes: burningm
What Hoss said. idea

Phat_Kat
09-11-2003, 03:09 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
So my friend tells me that yesterday she heard that a group of parents said that it wasn't right to hold a holiday specifically for americans in the school system. They said it was racist against people of other origions. Now this may seem a little out there especially considering 60,000 people died but here's the clencher.
THEY'RE ****ING ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their kid was born in america and they have not even attempted to legitly come over here.
Is this insane or is it just me? When did 60,000 people die?
RD Correct me if I'm wrong but that's about how many people died in the 9/11 attacks

126driver
09-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Phat_Kat:
Boozer:
Phat_Kat:
Freak:
Question, since the kid is legal could the parents be deported? I think the kid would be put into foster care or something. So what would happen if you knocked up an illegal alien broad and then she had your kid. The two of you get into a fight and you call la migra on her illegal ass. Does she get the boot and you get to keep the kid? probably,
I don't know much about this stuff but that sounds right. It's my understanding that the US immagration and child care services' goal is to do whatever is in their citizens best interest. In that particular case that you mention that would be to keep the kid in america. No offense, but get real my brothers. You will NEVER get someone deported by reporting them to any governmental agency unless they were known criminals or terrorists. Those ungrateful wackos with kids in school hardly fit that profile. The ACLU would be all over it with their liberal left-wing loy-yas. :mad: (Uh-oh. Did I just say PROFILE? Shame on me. :rolleyes: )

Hallett19
09-11-2003, 03:31 PM
I dont think 9/11 should be made a holiday at all, a holiday is a day of rejoicing, I think it should be made a memorial day or a day of mourning.

mike37
09-11-2003, 03:37 PM
Freak:
Question, since the kid is legal could the parents be deported? they might deport the dad but never the mome
she has a free ride if here kid is legal
she runs over the border drops out a kid its legal
all expens paid she has it maid

eliminatedsprinter
09-11-2003, 03:40 PM
They were saying the number of deaths today. I forgot the exact number but it was less than 3,000. The number is pretty close to the death total from the attack at pearl harbor.

DickDanger
09-11-2003, 03:57 PM
****ing illegal tacoheads....go back to your shanty, and have some more ****ing SHUT THE **** UP!!! Being a true red, white, and blue guy through and through, this pisses me off to no end. I am tired of worrying about "offending" people. If I offend you with my actions or words, take your ****ing ass somewheres else then. All of these sensitive people need to get some thicker skin, and, Ill say it again....SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!
-DD Out

watergirl
09-11-2003, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DickDanger:
[qb] ****ing illegal tacoheads....go back to your shanty, and have some more ****ing SHUT THE **** UP!!! Being a true red, white, and blue guy through and through, this pisses me off to no end. I am tired of worrying about "offending" people. If I offend you with my actions or words, take your ****ing ass somewheres else then. All of these sensitive people need to get some thicker skin, and, Ill say it again....SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!
I won't even start on this one but geez you don't have to be so harsh. :rolleyes:
[ September 11, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: watergirl ]

Havasu Cig
09-11-2003, 04:06 PM
Between the Pentagon, the Towers, and the flight that went down in Pa. it was a little more than 3000. Worse than Pearl Harbor in regards to number of people killed.

Phat_Kat
09-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Havasu Cig:
Between the Pentagon, the Towers, and the flight that went down in Pa. it was a little more than 3000. Worse than Pearl Harbor in regards to number of people killed. I could have sworn I heard some # with a 6 in it. Oh well, I guess I was terribly wrong. I always did wonder how that many people could squeeze into those buildings.

MagicMtnDan
09-11-2003, 04:19 PM
In regard to the number of people in those buildings: just after the Twin Towers fell, estimates of the number of people in both buildings ran from 20-50,000 or more.
The number killed in the attack on the Trade Center Towers was just under 3,000 and the number at the Pentagon including those in the jet airliner was under 200.
I watched a TV program on PBS that covered the entire history of the World Trade Center Towers (great program!) from the design and construction to the attack and destruction and they mentioned that the death count from the attack was the second largest single incident in US history. The total was reportedly higher than those killed at Pearl Harbor, D-Day or any other battle except for Antietam (Civil War).
As of August 16, 2002, a total of 2,726 death certificates related to the WTC attacks had been filed. All but 13 persons died on September 11; of the 13 persons who were injured on September 11 and died subsequently, three persons died in other states, one each in Massachusetts, Missouri, and New Jersey. Of these 2,726 decedents, 2,103 (77%) were males and 623 (23%) were females. The median age for these decedents was 39 years (range: 2--85 years); the median age was 38 years for females (range: 2--81 years) and 39 years for males (range: 3--85 years). Three persons were aged <5 years, and three were aged >80 years. These data represent 97% of the estimated 2,819 WTC deaths; fewer death certificates have been issued than the estimated number of decedents because some families have not yet requested certificates, and investigations into several requests are still in progress.
Of these 2,726 decedents, 1,659 (61%) were non-Hispanic white males, 407 (15%) were non-Hispanic white females, 177 (6%) were Hispanic males, 81 (3%) were Hispanic females, 136 (5%) were non-Hispanic black males, 79 (3%) non-Hispanic black females, 122 (4%) were Asian/Pacific Islander (API) males, and 54 (2%) were API females. A total of 1,837 (67%) had graduated from college or had postgraduate education (males, 69%; females, 63%) (Table 1).
A total of 2,158 (79%) decedents were born in the 50 U.S. states, compared with 59% of the NYC population (1). A total of 568 (21%) decedents were born outside the 50 states, including the United Kingdom (n=56), India (n=36), Puerto Rico (n=34), the Dominican Republic (n=26), and Japan (n=25). By place of residence, as reported on the death certificates, 1,169 (43%) decedents were residents of NYC, 593 (22%) were residents elsewhere in New York (NY) state, and 674 (25%) were residents of New Jersey (Table 2). A total of 27 (1%) were residents of foreign countries. A total of 90 decedents were residents of Massachusetts, the origin of the two airplanes that struck the WTC, and 29 were residents of California, the destination of the flights.
source: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm51SPa6.htm
[ September 11, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

Phat_Kat
09-11-2003, 04:30 PM
MagicMtnDan:
In regard to the number of people in those buildings: just after the Twin Towers fell, estimates of the number of people in both buildings ran from 20-50,000 or more.
That's where I got that # from. Thanks for saving me from looking and feeling like an idiot dan. Hey man I have a few questions I need to ask you about that whole bow mod thing. PM me with some contact info so we can talk.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
09-11-2003, 05:55 PM
My girlfriend is a third grade teacher and at her school they had a school wide celebration. The ASB decorated the campus with red, white, and blue balloons, flags, and chalk designs all over the blacktop. She taught a lesson about patriotism, heroism, and respect for the country. The kids all came to school dressed in red, white, and blue. It was a great experience for them. The parents and families were all very supportive, too. So maybe there's still alittle bit of hope!

VillainDave
09-11-2003, 06:47 PM
Phat_Kat:
Is this insane or is it just me? Hey! if you're illegal then I feel you have no rights

jlnorthrup122
09-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Welp I think its time for another Revolutionary war! Folks its thime to take our country back again! I mean what the hell did our Revolutionarry warriors sacrifice everything they had for? I think we need to straten this ****ing country out! we need to take the wheel back from these ****ing freaks and steer These great United States back in the rite direction! burningm :mad: devil :o
Vote JL for president! :D

mickeyfinn
09-11-2003, 07:06 PM
DickDanger:
****ing illegal tacoheads....go back to your shanty, and have some more ****ing SHUT THE **** UP!!! Being a true red, white, and blue guy through and through, this pisses me off to no end. I am tired of worrying about "offending" people. If I offend you with my actions or words, take your ****ing ass somewheres else then. All of these sensitive people need to get some thicker skin, and, Ill say it again....SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!
-DD Out I think the following kinda sums up the feelings of a lot of us:
The right to leave!!!
IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICANS, MUST ADAPT. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Americans. However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others.
I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost entirely made up of descendants of immigrants. However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.
This idea of America being a multicultural community (sub-cultures) has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Americans, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.
We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!
"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.
If Stars and Stripes offend you, or you don't like Uncle Sam, then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY, our land, and our lifestyle. Our First Amendment gives every American Citizen the right to express his opinion and we will allow you every opportunity to do so. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great American freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

DickDanger
09-11-2003, 09:23 PM
Sorry Watergirl, but I AM harsh, and thats just me. I totally agree with Mickey's comments. THEY are coming to this country, and we have to adapt to their culture? Bullshit!!!! If I were to move to Japan, it would be ME that would be adapting, not the other way around. We lost over 3000 people on 9/11, including 343 brother firefighters. I am proud to be an american, and am not going to hide it from anyone, offended people be damned. -DD Out

watergirl
09-12-2003, 10:35 AM
DickDanger:
Sorry Watergirl, but I AM harsh, and thats just me. I totally agree with Mickey's comments. THEY are coming to this country, and we have to adapt to their culture? Bullshit!!!! If I were to move to Japan, it would be ME that would be adapting, not the other way around. We lost over 3000 people on 9/11, including 343 brother firefighters. I am proud to be an american, and am not going to hide it from anyone, offended people be damned. -DD Out That's all good and I am just as affected as you are in losing people in the 9/11 attacks. I just think there is a better way of expressing your feelings,but hey that's the way you do it and more power to you. :)

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
09-12-2003, 11:02 AM
DD, MICKEYFINN I AM WITH YOU GUYS 100% :mad:

PipesClean
09-12-2003, 11:11 AM
Come on you guys. I really think that we 'The United States' should do the right thing here!
Let's estimate how many people from there die every year, accidents, acts of God, etc..etc...
Then we should just replace them free of charge!
:D :D :D

Hermosa
09-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Phat_Kat:
Phat_Kat, you need to educate youself before posting, you really show what you really don't know. Youth...

Phat_Kat
09-12-2003, 02:28 PM
Hermosa:
Phat_Kat:
Phat_Kat, you need to educate youself before posting, you really show what you really don't know. Youth... I misunderstood. I don't think I should go do a full scale history report for every little post I make. If you look above MMD posted a statistic that was around 50K and I'm gonna guess that's the # I got confused with the death toll #. Also on the immigration I stated ahead of time that I don't know much about it. That was merely what I THOUGHT might happen. Sorry if I've thrown your universe into a never ending spriral of death but I'm only human and I do misunderstand things I hear on TV and Radio.
Thanks,
PK

Jungle Boy
09-12-2003, 03:21 PM
Mickeyfinn has it nailed. You guys had better get this worked out before your fine country turns into a pandering politicaly correct place like Canada is. We have so many spineless ****s running this place it makes me sick most days. They have just decided in Calgary that taxi drivers only need grade 3 comprehension of english. We have cops with rags on their heads. Our most famous national park, Banff, has been sold out to the Japs (as Vancouver is too). We allow illegals to come into our country and support them with welfare and then they disappear when their hearings come up. Terrorists are using this country for staging their shit on the USA. Nobody in power will say shit incase they are labled a racist. I have worked in the oil patch in many countries around the world and seen where these stinking hunks of shit come from. If you are in someone elses country, you abide by their rules or they kick your ass out. The assholes that do the most bitching come from the most repressed places where freedom of speech is not allowed, yet they come to Canada and US and expect the rules to change for them. **** THEM ALL. Don't get me started. burningm

WaterBox
09-12-2003, 05:25 PM
What's bullshit is that when the illegal bitch drops the little bastard on U.S. soil it's a legal U.S. citizen. If the F@$#en pearent's are illegal so is the kid....Who in the hell would want to keep the little prick here anyway....send them all back!!!!!! burningm

Phat_Kat
09-12-2003, 05:49 PM
WaterBox:
What's bullshit is that when the illegal bitch drops the little bastard on U.S. soil it's a legal U.S. citizen. If the F@$#en pearent's are illegal so is the kid....Who in the hell would want to keep the little prick here anyway....send them all back!!!!!! burningm I agree,
I've grown up in the Los Angeles area and still live here to date. I have had to deal with some of the worst and most ignorant spics in history. Now I know there's a few board members on here that are of a hispanic background and I ask you not to take this personally. I'm saying this like I have heard many black people talk about people in their culture. "I don't think black people should be called niggers but there are some blacks who really are niggers" is the usual thing said on this topic by black people. Now I have a full on whitey background but I have hispanic friends that almost always agree with me on who's a spic, spade, border hop, beaner, fence jumper, hey esse, what's up homes, need to pull their ****ing pants up, loud mouth mexican. Normally I go down lists like this and my hispanic friends are nearly in tears of laughter because they know how very true it is.
The groups of people that piss me off the most are the ones that think white people have not suffered at all and think we have to bend over and kiss their border hoping asses. This applies to blacks, hispanics, and all other minorities. They think that whites have done nothing for their benifit. Have you forgotten the thousands of men who died to stop slavery? They fought for your rights and succeeded! Most of the political leader have been white and they have come forward to protect other races in other countries from being mistreated and taken over. These dicisions to protect other races have been those of a white man in just about every case. You still think we hate you? We've changed our entire sociaty and yet you still bitch. You have warped 70% of all white peoples minds into thinking they have to be politically correct. If you think we are still being unfare to you then you know what? You can go make some tortillas and go pick some cotton you ungrateful assholes. I'd to let you all know that if I had the opportunity, I'd line everyone of you ungrateful pricks up and unload the highest calibre machine gun I could find on all your asses. That is how badly frustrated I am with all this bullshit. I've grown up white and have been descriminated against because of it. That's bullshit my friends. If what I've said hasn't convinced you of anything and you still have the audacity to say that the white man is keeping you down then you can go ahead and kiss the shiny side of my **** stick.
I needed to get that out in the open really bad and to be honest I'm still not done.
[ September 12, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]