PDA

View Full Version : Yo, naughty hottie

Blown 472
08-20-2003, 06:59 AM
When you going to post some girl on girl stuff?? eek!

LakesOnly
08-20-2003, 07:10 AM
Sorry Blown...I saw your question and some old memories popped into my mind... :rolleyes:
Had lots of photos of just what your asking. Took the pictures myself.. :D ..in my bedroom.
Would love to post 'em, but they're in my--you guessed it--crashed hard drive! UGHHH!
Mopars, girl-on-girl, music tracks....I haveGOT to find somebodythat can get into that hard-drive. First technican couldn't do it, second guy quoted $1250.00. :mad:
LO

Blown 472
08-20-2003, 07:11 AM
Damn it, that would rock, get it fixxed. :D :D

gigamurph
08-20-2003, 12:00 PM
LakesOnly:
Sorry Blown...I saw your question and some old memories popped into my mind... :rolleyes:
Had lots of photos of just what your asking. Took the pictures myself.. :D ..in my bedroom.
Would love to post 'em, but they're in my--you guessed it--crashed hard drive! UGHHH!
Mopars, girl-on-girl, music tracks....I haveGOT to find somebodythat can get into that hard-drive. First technican couldn't do it, second guy quoted $1250.00. :mad:
LO What be the latest LO? No more often than I see ya over here, that LO could stand for "Lurkin' Only"! You been around and I've just been missin' ya? That's the s**ts about your HD. Mine crashed in May but all I had on it was BS, nothin' essential to National Security or Sanity. Well, there was this one pic but Jeff Fry set me up and I be jonesin' no mo'! :D