PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat Forum Limited Edition Action Figures

RiverToysJas
04-09-2003, 10:23 PM
When are the Hot Boat Forum Action Figures coming out????
I'd like to order an HBJet limitied addition HBPimp figure and My own Foam Shark Figure, and maybe a RiverDave, Superdave, and Racing Rascal too. wink
The "Gorgeous Ladies of Hot Boat Forum" line of action figures will be a big collectors item as well. I'll need to get a River Cutie and FuFu Queen for sure!!! :D :D :D
RTJas :D
[ April 09, 2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Tom Brown
04-09-2003, 10:38 PM
I'd like to get a poster of Jordy's calf with the nasty gash in it.

HBjet
04-09-2003, 11:05 PM
I'm still waiting for the video game to be released. There could be all sorts of levels. Docking a boat, racing other boats, Rooster Tail "Spray the Bridge" level. A chase lever with the water cops.... Could be fun.
HBjet

HighRoller
04-10-2003, 12:13 AM
You left out a few Jas...
Charley doll-expensive boat optional
River Kitty-comes with pulsating garden hose attachment
*Update*Charley doll no longer available with boat
FroggyStyle-comes with loud stereo,three"dancing Barbie"dolls for boat and garden hose attachment for simulated roostertail
*Update*Charley doll now available with new and improved boat.
PartyCat-brass pole optional
STVKeith doll-includes weed whacker and tow strap
HavasuBarney-includes garden hose attachment to wash off fiberglass dust and optional"striped" outfit
***boat Magazine action set:Includes hot girls with*extra plastic parts*,boats you can't afford and empty promises. *Note*Cash,credit cards and money orders not accepted.***boat can only be bought with advertising dollars.
HighRoller- *Note*highRoller doll no longer available due to its controversial nature.

HighRoller
04-10-2003, 12:18 AM
HBJet,I cracked up when I saw your post because I have"cleaned"the Laughlin bridge quite a few times with my droop/diverter!!!I have pics of the spray pattern,which goes all the way up to the guardrail.My buddy was downriver of me and said he saw the spray come over the bridge!!!I bet people had their wipers on!!!!!

Jordy
04-10-2003, 06:43 AM
Tom Brown:
I'd like to get a poster of Jordy's calf with the nasty gash in it. I can probably help you with that... :D

roostwear
04-10-2003, 06:55 AM
HighRoller:
Charley doll-expensive boat optional
River Kitty-comes with pulsating garden hose attachment
*Update*Charley doll no longer available with boat
FroggyStyle-comes with loud stereo,three"dancing Barbie"dolls for boat and garden hose attachment for simulated roostertail
*Update*Charley doll now available with new and improved boat.
PartyCat-brass pole optional
STVKeith doll-includes weed whacker and tow strap
HavasuBarney-includes garden hose attachment to wash off fiberglass dust and optional"striped" outfit
***boat Magazine action set:Includes hot girls with*extra plastic parts*,boats you can't afford and empty promises. *Note*Cash,credit cards and money orders not accepted.***boat can only be bought with advertising dollars.
HighRoller- *Note*highRoller doll no longer available due to its controversial nature. One offering I noticed missing:
The HBJET/ Chet Capoli action set (kinda like the old rock'em sock'em robots)

HOOTER SLED-
04-10-2003, 07:10 AM
Hbjet w/ Kung Fu grip vs. Chet the "evil " villian. :D :D

roostwear
04-10-2003, 07:28 AM
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwbbstang/rsr.jpg

Windy
04-10-2003, 07:38 AM
http://216.40.249.192/s/contrib/blackeye/lol.gif

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 08:49 AM
I just heard, Racing Rascal is only available in a two figure set with RiverDave.
Havasu Hangin' is going to cost extra due to non-standard packaging.
[ April 10, 2003, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Jordy
04-10-2003, 08:54 AM
RiverToysJas:
I just heard, Racing Rascal is only available in a two figure set with RiverDave.
So what color is the box that the set is packaged in? :D

PussyPusher
04-10-2003, 08:55 AM
Uhh did someone say Jordy had a gash? jawdrop Wow I wouldnt take that if I were you Jordy. LOL :D

Jordy
04-10-2003, 09:01 AM
PussyPusher:
Uhh did someone say Jordy had a gash? :D It was in the middle of my shin and was pretty disgusting. I'll post a link to it if you want but you really don't want to see it. :D

572Daytona
04-10-2003, 09:06 AM
Actually the HavasyBarney model will come with WackerChaps http://www.wackerchaps.com/
The Tom Brown action figure features live squirting action and a duck for target practice.
In order to get all of the accessories with the RiverDave figure, you also have to buy the optional Dad action figure :)

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2003, 09:14 AM
RiverToysJas:
Havasu Hangin' is going to cost extra due to non-standard packaging.Uh...excuse me sir...yours is also gonna need some additional packaging...
We also gotta accomodate the innertube, and garden hose attachment.

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 09:15 AM
jordanpaulk:
RiverToysJas:
So what color is the box that the set is packaged in? :D Was going to be Red and Grey, but Mercury Racing threatened to sue, so it's now Blue and Green. wink

sorry dog
04-10-2003, 09:20 AM
I also hear that you can't buy a Kim Hanson action figure but select cases of Labatt's have one.

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 09:30 AM
Havasu Hangin':
RiverToysJas:
Havasu Hangin' is going to cost extra due to non-standard packaging.Uh...excuse me sir...yours is also gonna need some additional packaging...
We also gotta accomodate the innertube, and garden hose attachment. My OP6 3 accessory pack also comes with a straw hat and elvis glasses!!! wink

572Daytona
04-10-2003, 09:39 AM
RiverDave:
572Daytona:
Actually the HavasyBarney model will come with WackerChaps http://www.wackerchaps.com/
The Tom Brown action figure features live squirting action and a duck for target practice.
In order to get all of the accessories with the RiverDave figure, you also have to buy the optional Dad action figure :) I swear when I get my Spectra down I'm bringing that thing out to GA to flat Spank you and JBB's asses.. :D
RD Don't forget that JBB and I are old geysers, we probably only have another 30 or 40 years of boating left so you'd best hurry up wink

Blown 472
04-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Does the RD model come with the magic boat?? and dream house?? :D

Jbb
04-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Damm...I sure hope you make it here RD ...Maybe we can get a photo of all of us standing next to your 7 axle trailer ....Make a nice poster for the shop.....lol....Btw...you like Bar b que?... :D

Mandelon
04-10-2003, 09:59 AM
Sorry, guys. I have an action figure already! :D
With that big scar on the forehead...it looks a lot like me.
:cool:
http://www.kaboomtoys.com/images/thetank/hermanmunster_large.jpg
http://www.kaboomtoys.com/images/thetank/hermanremco_thumb.jpg

Jbb
04-10-2003, 10:08 AM
RiverDave:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Damm...I sure hope you make it here RD ...Maybe we can get a photo of all of us standing next to your 7 axle trailer ....Make a nice poster for the shop.....lol....Btw...you like Bar b que?... :D JBB, I thought you'd know better.. It's 8 axles and yes I like BBQ.
Thinking about enlisting in this homeschool program as a matter of fact to become da MastaBBQ'er.
www.bbqcookingschool.com (http://www.bbqcookingschool.com)
RD Hate to break it to ya dude ...But Smoke Cooking does NOT mean cooking a tv dinner in the microwave with a Lucky Strike hanging out of your mouth!

sorry dog
04-10-2003, 11:48 AM
I swear when I get my Spectra down I'm bringing that thing out to GA to flat Spank you and JBB's asses.. Well those old dudes have jets but I'll be around if you want some southern wacka representation. I'm not that fast but I figger I got 3 or 4 years to prepare. And don't forget-- you gotta drink sweet tea and eat grits and dumplins or the local Barney will jail ya for the night.
[ April 10, 2003, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: sorry dog ]

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 06:56 PM
I hope my action figure has the Kung Fu Grip, I need it for Tubings behind supercharged boats!!!! wink
[ April 10, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Phat_Kat
04-10-2003, 07:42 PM
HBjet:
I'm still waiting for the video game to be released. There could be all sorts of levels. Docking a boat, racing other boats, Rooster Tail "Spray the Bridge" level. A chase lever with the water cops.... Could be fun.
HBjet Hey HB I may not be able to but I think a friend of mine could actually pull that off in flash!!! Should I ask him to try it????

PipesClean
04-10-2003, 07:45 PM
Don't forget the level where we could crash into each other's boats to see who sinks first!!!

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 07:47 PM
I wanna be able to shot lake lice with a cannon too!!! wink

rivercrazy
04-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Oh my god! This is the funniest thread in a long long time.

RiverKitty
04-10-2003, 09:20 PM
HighRoller:
River Kitty-comes with pulsating garden hose attachment.Ummmm....NO!
That would be a "pulsating showerhead", not garden hose! ;o)
Duh!!! :rolleyes: :D smile_sp :p

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 09:28 PM
RiverKitty:
HighRoller:
River Kitty-comes with pulsating garden hose attachment.Ummmm....NO!
That would be a "pulsating showerhead", not garden hose! ;o)
Duh!!! :rolleyes: :D smile_sp :p He was saying an attachment you put on the garden hose, not the hose itself! Duh! wink :p :rolleyes:

Beautiful Noise
04-10-2003, 09:33 PM
RiverKitty:
That would be a "pulsating showerhead", not garden hose! Duh!!! :rolleyes: D smile_sp :p [/QB]Is that the Fogged Up one OR the Out of Commission one that's used for the KittyVision :rolleyes: :D
Steve

RiverKitty
04-10-2003, 09:35 PM
RiverToysJas:
He was saying an attachment you put on the garden hose, not the hose itself! Duh! wink :p :rolleyes: Do they REALLY make those for garden hoses??? eek!
Where? How do I get one??? :D :p smile_sp

Beautiful Noise
04-10-2003, 09:47 PM
RiverKitty:
Where? How do I get one??? :D p smile_sp [/QB]Mail Order I think ALSO I've heard in come's Plain wrapped so nobody know's :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Steve

Fufu Queen
04-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Count me in Jas, just dont make me a little person. :)

Fufu Queen
04-10-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey Jas what happened with the haskell avatar (I hope I spelled that right)

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 10:10 PM
Fufu Queen:
Hey Jas what happened with the haskell avatar (I hope I spelled that right) Hey FuFu, Server is down!!! It'll red-X until the server comes back up. :( CJ is working hard on it as we speak!!! :D