PDA

View Full Version : "Christmas Potpourri"

RiverKitty
12-01-2002, 11:11 PM
Ok, this is the "Creative Christmas Potpourri Thread"!
Seeings how Christmas is right around the corner, and let's suppose money *wasn't* a factor! If you could have *any* gift....large or small, what would it be??? It may not be a gift for you, but for someone else.
Be creative, be fun, be honest, be outrageous, be goofy, be serious....just have fun & see what we come up with!
Or tell us about your family traditions you have at Christmas time or any good or bad stories that you have from past Christmas seasons.
Have Fun!!!
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/christmas-tree.gif
Merry Christmas!!!!
~RiverKitty

Rod-64
12-02-2002, 12:11 AM
Health
A new boat
a Ferrari
A Marshall full stack
A big house in Havasu!!!!! eek!

Jbb
12-02-2002, 01:51 AM
Uh....peace on earth goodw....nah...just this!!!
http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/uploads/post-5-92647-Dscn8012.jpg

Charley
12-02-2002, 08:02 AM
I would like to have the ringleader that stole my boat roped around the neck and attached to the hitch of my F-250 right before I leave next weekend for the Havasu Parade of lights..... if there are more than 1 involved please attach the next guys neck-noose to the ringleaders balls and so on....if any chicks are involved put them on the end :D merry christmas!!!!

spectra75
12-02-2002, 08:11 AM
AHH, Christmas Time again...A time to reflect, a time to dream. I think I would like...
A) A nice, young, beautiful redhead with big blue eyes, a bright smile and little freckles gently sprinkled over her generous breasts.
B) The money it would take to maintain and run JETBOAT BRIANS Christmas gift.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Jordy
12-02-2002, 09:04 AM
http://www.everwonder.com/david/grinch/smiles.gif
The Grinch Theme Song. (http://www.everwonder.com/david/grinch/sounds/mean.wav)

carreraelite
12-02-2002, 09:37 AM
I want it all
I want it now
I want to choose what I don't want
But I don't want any quetions about it!! :D

Blown 472
12-02-2002, 11:12 AM
21 foot daytona, mpd pump, dick landy 500something cubic inch, blown alky hemi.
The red head anit a bad start either.

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 03:51 AM
Ummmm.....an unlimited lifetime shopping spree at Victoria's Secret! ;o)
....more to come later!

malcolm
12-03-2002, 08:03 AM
I want to go shopping with RiverKitty! wink

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 08:08 AM
RiverKitty:
Ummmm.....an unlimited lifetime shopping spree at Victoria's Secret! ;o)
....more to come later!or at least show what you got, and not just the stuff laying on something.

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:03 AM
Blown 472
or at least show what you got, and not just the stuff laying on something.Ummmm....."What?"!!!
Could you please explain this in more detail?
Thank You! ;o)

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:04 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
or at least show what you got, and not just the stuff laying on something.Ummmm....."What?"!!!
Could you please explain this in more detail?
Thank You! ;o)pics of you wearing the stuff. :D

Jordy
12-03-2002, 09:07 AM
Blown 472:
pics of you wearing the stuff. :D Dammit Blown, have I taught you nothing in these past months my child? You don't want pics. You want up close and personal, you want to help RK with her own fashion show... Pics are for little kids and old perverts.
Real men go for the hands on experience. :D :D

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:09 AM
jordanpaulk:
Blown 472:
pics of you wearing the stuff. :D Dammit Blown, have I taught you nothing in these past months my child? You don't want pics. You want up close and personal, you want to help RK with her own fashion show... Pics are for little kids and old perverts.
Real men go for the hands on experience. :D :D sheesh, forgot, sorry.

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:15 AM
Blown 472:
pics of you wearing the stuff. D Hmmmm.....Interesting concept!
I'll send you my "Victoria's Secret Wish List" & whatever you purchase for me....in return, I WILL send you a pic of me in it! Only on one condition! You DO NOT EVER share the photos with anyone else!
DEAL??? ;o) :D

Jordy
12-03-2002, 09:16 AM
Hey RK, I'll help you with the fashion show and take the pictures for you to send to Mr. Blown. How's that sound? wink :D

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:16 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472:
pics of you wearing the stuff. D Hmmmm.....Interesting concept!
I'll send you my "Victoria's Secret Wish List" & whatever you purchase for me....in return, I WILL send you a pic of me in it! Only on one condition! You DO NOT EVER share the photos with anyone else!
DEAL??? ;o) :D hummmmmmm I am kinda liking the idea Jordy has, hows bout I go shopping wif you, I get to sit in the dressing room and then I buy the stuff for you??? I am feeling like Monty Hall right about now.

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:18 AM
jordanpaulk:
Hey RK, I'll help you with the fashion show and take the pictures for you to send to Mr. Blown. How's that sound? wink :D Oh Jordan! I didn't realize you were a *professional* photographer!!! Yee Haw! :D

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:24 AM
Blown 472
hummmmmmm I am kinda liking the idea Jordy has, hows bout I go shopping wif you, I get to sit in the dressing room and then I buy the stuff for you??? I am feeling like Monty Hall right about now.Ok, that sounds cool! I'll model them for you so you can help me pick everything out just to make sure it looks good on me! :D

carreraelite
12-03-2002, 09:26 AM
Oh , Jordy is a professional alright!! We're just trying to figure out what he's a professional at!! :D

Jordy
12-03-2002, 09:27 AM
RiverKitty:
Oh Jordan! I didn't realize you were a *professional* photographer!!! Yee Haw! :D I have a few tricks up my sleeve... wink Even have my own camera too. :D

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:29 AM
jordanpaulk
I have a few tricks up my sleeve... wink Even have my own camera too. :D Ok, so *what* are the tricks & *what* kind of camera do you have??? I hope it's not one of those *disposible* ones! eek!

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:29 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
hummmmmmm I am kinda liking the idea Jordy has, hows bout I go shopping wif you, I get to sit in the dressing room and then I buy the stuff for you??? I am feeling like Monty Hall right about now.Ok, that sounds cool! I'll model them for you so you can help me pick everything out just to make sure it looks good on me! :D Yeee haw, were should we meet?

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:32 AM
Blown 472
Yeee haw, were should we meet?Ok, so I live in Arizona & you live in ??? So where would a V.S. be half way in between???

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:34 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
Yeee haw, were should we meet?Ok, so I live in Arizona & you live in ??? So where would a V.S. be half way in between???wisconsin, denver would be a good place to meet.

Jordy
12-03-2002, 09:34 AM
RiverKitty
[QBOk, so *what* are the tricks & *what* kind of camera do you have??? I hope it's not one of those *disposible* ones! eek! [/QB]Well, seeing how everyone surfs my coat tails around here, I don't want to give all my tricks away, so that will have to wait. As far as the camera, it's digital and will shoot stills or video... your choice. :D

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:38 AM
Blown 472
wisconsin, denver would be a good place to meet.Excellent! Maybe we could catch a football game while we're there, eh? Tailgating is a *blast*!!!

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:39 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
wisconsin, denver would be a good place to meet.Excellent! Maybe we could catch a football game while we're there, eh? Tailgating is a *blast*!!!Might be kinda cool in your new duds dontcha think? :D

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:40 AM
Blown 472:
Might be kinda cool in your new duds dontcha think? D Damn Straight!!!! :D

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:42 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472:
Might be kinda cool in your new duds dontcha think? D Damn Straight!!!! :D and then we have 50,000 testonterone driven men checking you out wearing you vs stuff to the game, well we could make the highlights.

78Eliminator
12-03-2002, 09:43 AM
Blown 472:
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
wisconsin, denver would be a good place to meet.Excellent! Maybe we could catch a football game while we're there, eh? Tailgating is a *blast*!!!Might be kinda cool in your new duds dontcha think? :D Got the goods!!!! Thanks CG!

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:45 AM
78Eliminator:
Blown 472:
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
wisconsin, denver would be a good place to meet.Excellent! Maybe we could catch a football game while we're there, eh? Tailgating is a *blast*!!!Might be kinda cool in your new duds dontcha think? :D Got the goods!!!! Thanks CG!You are welcome, just dont tell jazzymiller.

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:50 AM
Blown 472
and then we have 50,000 testonterone driven men checking you out wearing you vs stuff to the game, well we could make the highlights.ROFL!!! Well, that depends on how COLD it is in Denver! I may have to wear a warm fuzzy blanket! Do they sell those at V.S.???

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:52 AM
78Eliminator
Got the goods!!!! Thanks CG!Ummmm.....*what* goods & who is *CG? :confused:

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:53 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
and then we have 50,000 testonterone driven men checking you out wearing you vs stuff to the game, well we could make the highlights.ROFL!!! Well, that depends on how COLD it is in Denver! I may have to wear a warm fuzzy blanket! Do they sell those at V.S.???scene opens, (taking from 78) I see her across the mall, stunning!running to each other we embrass, following her to vs we rummage for hours selecting all the goods, follow into the changing rooms slipping a 20 spot to the girl at the door to keep her mouth shut, I take my place on the bench watching as the show begins. Slowly she.....
damn it, forgot my personall lubricant. :D
[ December 03, 2002, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

RiverKitty
Blown 472
You are welcome, just dont tell jazzymiller.Ok, and who is JazzyMiller??? And why not tell "her"? (I'm assuming it's a *her*)

carreraelite
RiverKitty:
78Eliminator
Got the goods!!!! Thanks CG!Ummmm.....*what* goods & who is *CG? :confused: Christmas Grinch??

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 09:55 AM
RiverKitty:
78Eliminator
Got the goods!!!! Thanks CG!Ummmm.....*what* goods & who is *CG? :confused: Now we can be givin all our secrets to you girls, cg charles gaulke, ie me.

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 09:58 AM
carreraelite
Christmas Grinch??Ok, that's a "big 10-4"! That must mean Jordan!
CG = Jordan, eh?
[ December 03, 2002, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 10:01 AM
Blown 472
Now we can be givin all our secrets to you girls, cg charles gaulke, ie me.Oh so Blown 472 = Charles Gaulke???

carreraelite
12-03-2002, 10:02 AM
RiverKitty:
carreraelite
Christmas Grinch??Ok, that's a "big 10-4"! That must mean Jordan!
CG = Jordan, eh?It's actually 472, but it could fit Jordy as well ,looking back twards the top of this thread!!

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 10:04 AM
Blown 472:
scene opens, (taking from 78) I see her across the mall, stunning!running to each other we embrass, following her to vs we rummage for hours selecting all the goods, follow into the changing rooms slipping a 20 spot to the girl at the door to keep her mouth shut, I take my place on the bench watching as the show begins. Slowly she.....
damn it, forgot my personall lubricant. D ROFLMFAO!!!!!! :D
Oh yes, don't forget the ID Wild Cherry Juicy Lube!!! :cool:
I think we can get THAT at V.S. as well!!! ;o)

MJ19
12-03-2002, 10:13 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
Yeee haw, were should we meet?Ok, so I live in Arizona & you live in ??? So where would a V.S. be half way in between???How handy...the photographer lives in AZ too I think...hmmm Blown watch out the professional might take over and you may never see your River Kitty Pics... eek! wink :p :D

miller19j
12-03-2002, 10:25 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
You are welcome, just dont tell jazzymiller.Ok, and who is JazzyMiller??? And why not tell "her"? (I'm assuming it's a *her*)I am afraid that JazzyMiller is me and no I am not a girl.
But I will tell you from experience that you do not need to pay off the gal at Victoria’s Secret in Santa Barbara to go in the dressing room. They do not mind one bit.
:D
[ December 03, 2002, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

Jordy
12-03-2002, 10:28 AM
You know, if you scroll back up, all he ever wanted was pics, until I pointed him in the right direction... now he's trying to do some c.b. moves to get past ole Jordy... :D
Charles Gaulke??? Sounds like a serial killer name... are you a serial killer Blown? I mean it is starting to add up, a name like that, the shoe thing, the padded room, the jello... Hmmm, interesting.
Jordy :D

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 10:39 AM
I love you "MJ's"!!! You crack me up!!! :D Always know the *right* thing to say! :cool:

MJ19
12-03-2002, 11:00 AM
RiverKitty:
I love you "MJ's"!!! You crack me up!!! :D Always know the *right* thing to say! :cool: it's easier when you have all the time in the world to type up something, spell check it, etc...shhh don't tell anyone...but in person it could be another story eek! ...going to DD's party? Will we get to meet'cha? :confused: :D

MJ19
12-03-2002, 11:05 AM
RiverKitty
Ok, and who is JazzyMiller??? And why not tell "her"? (I'm assuming it's a *her*)Blown called Miller "JazzyMiller", because there was a girl named "JazzyJes" on here, but she mysteriously disappeared and now they do not believe she existed...I think Miller accused Jordy of being "JazzyJordy" and so on...

Jordy
12-03-2002, 11:16 AM
Funny thing is, Miller was the only one to talk to her after she "forgot her password" hence the accusation of a JazzyMiller...

miller19j
12-03-2002, 11:31 AM
jordanpaulk:
Funny thing is, Miller was the only one to talk to her after she "forgot her password" hence the accusation of a JazzyMiller...Jordy,
I still think that Jazzy was you! You are the only one that has the post whoring ability to pull it off!

Jordy
12-03-2002, 11:38 AM
miller19j:
I still think that Jazzy was you! You are the only one that has the post whoring ability to pull it off!If it was me, then wouldn't I be the last one to have communications with her/me? You being the last one to get an email from her and broadcast is points the smoking gun in your direction there JazzyMiller. Rest assured it wasn't me. You two were never in the same place at the same time, kinda like you and Wifey, or is it WifeyMiller? Think about that one.
Jordy :D

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 11:43 AM
MJ19:
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
Yeee haw, were should we meet?Ok, so I live in Arizona & you live in ??? So where would a V.S. be half way in between???How handy...the photographer lives in AZ too I think...hmmm Blown watch out the professional might take over and you may never see your River Kitty Pics... eek! wink :p :D That is why we are doing the denver thang,
Is the juicy cherry stuff ediable??

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 11:43 AM
jordanpaulk:
miller19j:
I still think that Jazzy was you! You are the only one that has the post whoring ability to pull it off!If it was me, then wouldn't I be the last one to have communications with her/me? You being the last one to get an email from her and broadcast is points the smoking gun in your direction there JazzyMiller. Rest assured it wasn't me. You two were never in the same place at the same time, kinda like you and Wifey, or is it WifeyMiller? Think about that one.
Jordy :D Cybil??

MJ19
12-03-2002, 01:33 PM
jordanpaulk:
You two were never in the same place at the same time, kinda like you and Wifey, or is it WifeyMiller?
Jordy D Miller & Wifey couldn't post because we were just together at the same place at the same time having lunch...what did you have? Wifey had a chicken breast & some asparagus spears. :)

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 01:36 PM
MJ19:
jordanpaulk:
You two were never in the same place at the same time, kinda like you and Wifey, or is it WifeyMiller?
Jordy D Miller & Wifey couldn't post because we were just together at the same place at the same time having lunch...what did you have? Wifey had a chicken breast & some asparagus spears. :) She said breasts and spears, running of to the....

carreraelite
12-03-2002, 01:38 PM
Notice ,Miller must have "watched" or "went hungry", she didn't say anything about what"he" ate. :rolleyes: eek! wink

Jordy
12-03-2002, 01:47 PM
I have a feeling they both had the same thing, and even split the plate if you know what I mean... wink :D

miller19j
12-03-2002, 02:00 PM
:D :D :D Breast.....He...He

MJ19
12-03-2002, 03:31 PM
Back to the point of the thread here...
...River Kitty one of our holiday traditions is opening lots & lots of presents :D
And if I could have anything I wanted I would want...hmmm...let's see...
...I would want a RANGE ROVER fully loaded with leather interior...(I'd ask for a Hummer...but I'm sure that Blown would take that into a dark place with his shoes eek! wink :p :D )

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 05:22 PM
MJ19:
...River Kitty one of our holiday traditions is opening lots & lots of presents :D
...I would want a RANGE ROVER fully loaded with leather interior...(I'd ask for a Hummer...but I'm sure that Blown would take that into a dark place with his shoes eek! wink :p :D )Excellent choice! I would take either...especially if it was a *gift*!!!! :D

RiverKitty
12-03-2002, 05:26 PM
MJ19:
...going to DD's party? Will we get to meet'cha? :confused: D I REALLY REALLY wanted to go to DD's party, but I had already commited to the Havasu Parade of Lights. I'm totally bummed they both fall on the same day. Not to mention, Havasu is closer for me to drive than California. Guess I'll have to wait till next year. :confused:

Blown 472
12-04-2002, 06:48 AM
RiverKitty:
MJ19:
...I would want a RANGE ROVER fully loaded with leather interior...(I'd ask for a Hummer...but I'm sure that Blown would take that into a dark place with his shoes eek! wink :p :D )Excellent choice! I would take either...especially if it was a *gift*!!!! :D Correct me if I am wrong, you want a hummer if it is a gift???

Blown 472
12-04-2002, 06:48 AM
MJ19:
...I would want a RANGE ROVER fully loaded with leather interior...(I'd ask for a Hummer...but I'm sure that Blown would take that into a dark place with his shoes eek! wink :p :D )Moi??? :p

RiverKitty
12-04-2002, 07:22 AM
Blown 472
Correct me if I am wrong, you want a hummer if it is a gift???That's a "Big 10-4 Goodbuddy"!!!!! :D
[ December 04, 2002, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Blown 472
12-04-2002, 07:24 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
Correct me if I am wrong, you want a hummer if it is a gift???That's a "Big 10-4 Goodbuddy"!!!!! :D I can breath thru my ears.

RiverKitty
12-04-2002, 07:29 AM
Blown 472
I can breath thru my ears.LOL!!! I have no *idea* exactly what you mean by that. I can only guess that you must have *issues* with hummers, eh???

Blown 472
12-04-2002, 07:33 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472
I can breath thru my ears.LOL!!! I have no *idea* exactly what you mean by that. I can only guess that you must have *issues* with hummers, eh???Perhaps, but after seeing you in your vs stuff I might loose control and.....(see the comment about mashed potatoes from 78) :D

MJ19
12-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Moi??? :p yeah you!!! I can see what you are saying about the hummers...your ears...etc...I think I'll be leaving for school now and will let River Kitty have you & your breathing ears. :D wink :p

MJ19
12-04-2002, 07:36 AM
River Kitty...the turkey dinner with mash potatoes post from 78Elim...was classic...I laughed outloud!!! eek! :D

Blown 472
12-04-2002, 07:37 AM
MJ19:
Moi??? :p yeah you!!! I can see what you are saying about the hummers...your ears...etc...I think I'll be leaving for school now and will let River Kitty have you & your breathing ears. :D wink :p abcdefg spot?

onaprwl
12-04-2002, 08:04 AM
Well lets see, Have a Prowler and a Viper sooo.. I guess I would add a lamborghini Coun. to my collection.
[ December 04, 2002, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: onaprwl ]

Blown 472
12-04-2002, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by onaprwl:
Well lets see, Have a Prowler and a Viper sooo.. I guess I would add a lamborghini Coun. to my collection.[/QUOTE
Wana race??

havasulew
12-05-2002, 01:43 PM
Hey Riverkitty,
Just talking to Wildbill. He says you're looking for a place to crash after the party. He says you're a nice girl. HAHA. I will extend an invitation to you under one condition. You drive or I'll pay the shuttle service to get us to my house. Check my profile and send me an e-mail.
havasulew

RiverKitty
12-05-2002, 04:01 PM
havasulew:
Hey Riverkitty,
Just talking to Wildbill. He says you're looking for a place to crash after the party. He says you're a nice girl. HAHA. I will extend an invitation to you under one condition. You drive or I'll pay the shuttle service to get us to my house. Check my profile and send me an e-mail.
havasulewA nice girl??? Muohahahahaha!!! *evil grin* :D Ok, no, I really am a nice girl....but don't tell anyone....OK!!!??? I'll send ya an e-mail as soon as I get back from running errands so we can work out the details . Should be back later on tonight! Thanks Dude! You Rock!!!
Cheers ~RK

RiverKitty
12-07-2002, 04:28 AM
Seeing how I can't sleep & no one else is up at 5:24 a.m. I'll tell you a *little* Christmas tradition(?) we do at our household. Once all the gifts are unwrapped, we draw 1 name out of a "hat" for a "wildcard" present. Last year it was that little dancing gopher that sings, "I'm allright..." from the movie, "Caddyshack"! Too cute! Which by the way, I "love" that movie!!! Anyways, you get the idea!
Ok, I'm gonna try to get some sleep now!
Cheers ~RK

MJ19
12-07-2002, 08:06 AM
Here's another tradition we started when we first got together (many moons ago)
Miller buys me something nice from VS...I get to open it on Christmas eve...keeps us busy while Santa is eating the cookies & milk we left out for him. http://www.plauder-smilies.com/love.gif

RiverKitty
12-07-2002, 11:41 AM
Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice.....
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/BADSANTA.GIF

RiverKitty
12-07-2002, 12:04 PM
If Santa Retired:
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/xmas.JPG
The Result:
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/santaclause.JPG

RiverKitty
12-07-2002, 02:43 PM
MJ19:
Miller buys me something nice from VS...I get to open it on Christmas eve...keeps us busy while Santa is eating the cookies & milk we left out for him. http://www.plauder-smilies.com/love.gifNow THAT"S my idea of a *great* Christmas Tradition!!!! ;o)
Cheers ~RK

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 07:44 AM
RiverKitty:
MJ19:
Miller buys me something nice from VS...I get to open it on Christmas eve...keeps us busy while Santa is eating the cookies & milk we left out for him. http://www.plauder-smilies.com/love.gifNow THAT"S my idea of a *great* Christmas Tradition!!!! ;o)
Cheers ~RKYeah?? I am trying to get it started wif you. :D

RiverKitty
12-09-2002, 02:31 PM
Blown 472:
Yeah?? I am trying to get it started wif you. D I'm still working on my V.S. wish list. As soon as it's finished, I'll send it to you!!! ;o) *evil grin*

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 02:32 PM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472:
Yeah?? I am trying to get it started wif you. D I'm still working on my V.S. wish list. As soon as it's finished, I'll send it to you!!! ;o) *evil grin*okie dokie, remember I get prime sitting for it.

Jordy
12-09-2002, 04:05 PM
Sorry, you get pictures taken by Jordy. You pick it out, RK models it, Jordy takes pictures... :D

spectratoad
12-09-2002, 05:25 PM
I would like for my ex wife to find another hobby besides taking me to court once a year, and for a new set of bones so I may be able to stay out of a wheelchair in the future. And for my kids and wife to always be as happy and healthy as they currently are, I hope. smilespi

Blown 472
12-10-2002, 08:33 AM
jordanpaulk:
Sorry, you get pictures taken by Jordy. You pick it out, RK models it, Jordy takes pictures... :D No fair, I am crying foul. :mad:

Jordy
12-10-2002, 09:53 AM
Cry all you want. Life isn't fair. :p

RiverKitty
12-10-2002, 12:34 PM
Come on now boys! No fighting!
There must be an equitable way to work this out for all of us.
You'll just have to take turns with the "picking" & the "pic-ing"!
Get it? Got it? Good!!! ;o)

Jordy
12-10-2002, 12:53 PM
I have an idea on how to settle it... Hey Blown, who's closer? Looks like I win. I'll send you some pictures. :p

Blown 472
12-10-2002, 01:34 PM
Yes, that might be but you are forgeting one thing my friend, I have that transport thing from star trek and I can come and go as I please.

RiverKitty
12-12-2002, 12:11 AM
spectratoad:
I would like for my ex wife to find another hobby besides taking me to court once a year, and for a new set of bones so I may be able to stay out of a wheelchair in the future. And for my kids and wife to always be as happy and healthy as they currently are, I hope. smilespi Spectratoad, I hope all your wishes come true!
And if not, I could always send my old friends, Aldo & Vinny to *visit* your x-wife!!! ;o)

FMluvswater
12-13-2002, 05:53 PM
I want my own computer with internet access and I want to visit my best friend in San Diego. I also want my muse to return (I bloody well hate writer's block.).
For my friends and family, I want each of them to have their fondest wish come true (the harm none kind of wish)- yes I am a sap.
Christmas tradition our family observed when I was growing up was for everyone to open one gift of their own choosing at midnight Christmas Eve (* when you are a 13 year old girl and your mom advises against opening THAT one in front of everyone- it isn't the time to roll your eyes and do it anyway :o )
I never outgrew my awkward un-coolness. I blame Christmas. wink

imjustme
12-14-2002, 11:11 AM
Honestly I all I want is for my family to get along for one day without the name calling and the fighting. Oh and a little help in the kitchen wouldn't kill anyof them.

FMluvswater
12-14-2002, 11:36 AM
I just remembered another tradition well for me anyway ... every year since I was 2 I have gotten a Frosty the snowman item such as: candle, jewellery, candle-holder, tree ornament, knick knack, mug, picture frame, pajamas, sweatshirt, sweater etc. for Christmas. I feel so happy over my yearly Frosty! It's kinda silly but I've never claimed to be cool, anyway. wink

RiverKitty
12-14-2002, 11:53 AM
A brand new kick ass BOAT!!!
Let's see...then I'll need...
1. Someone to teach me how to drive the beast.
2. A trailer to pull it.
3. A vehicle big enough to pull the boat and trailer.
4. Enough money to buy gas, accessories & future repairs.
5. A new bikini to look really cool in the boat.
6. A huge garage to put it in, which would also require a new house.
$hit, maybe I'll just get a new Sea Doo, eh???

boatnam2
12-14-2002, 02:53 PM
rk you were doing so good until you said seado,enemy number1 to performance boaters.

RiverKitty
12-14-2002, 03:18 PM
boatnam2:
rk you were doing so good until you said seado,enemy number1 to performance boaters.Sorry about that!
I can't afford a boat & the all the *extras* that go along with a boat, so the only way I can get out on the water to meet up with all of you handsome "boater guys" is a Sea Doo...unless of course you have any other practical ideas!
Intertube? Kayak? Swim? Row Boat? Hitchhike? :confused:

missboatnam1
12-14-2002, 03:40 PM
RK, thats what this form is all about, meeting boaters!!!....see, ya dont even need a see doo!!! :D wink

RiverKitty
12-15-2002, 10:56 PM
missboatnam1:
RK, thats what this form is all about, meeting boaters!!!....see, ya dont even need a see doo!!! :D wink Hey Tina!
That's what I love about you! Your always so *optimistic*!!! :D
However, I think this boat is pretty bitchin'!!! :D
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/BroncoBoat.jpg
Wouldn't mind that showing up under my christmas tree!!! ;o)

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 09:30 AM
hmmmm, that boat kinda reminds me of someones! wink

Windy
12-16-2002, 09:34 AM
I know who your thinken of Tina...Its a Kachina, but that is a nice gel.
MissHBjet

boatnam2
12-16-2002, 09:57 AM
looks kinda like a certain boat from op6.your playing hooky from work to be on the computer bad girl missb your going to get a spanking when i get home.

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 10:14 AM
spanking???......are you going to wear rubber gloves since you dont want my germs??? idea2
silly boy, spankings are for boys, now bend over momma's leg...... devil

boatnam2
12-16-2002, 10:29 AM
you must be feeling a little better to take on a challenge like that!

Jordy
12-16-2002, 10:49 AM
MissHBjet:
Its a Kachina, but that is a nice gel.
They do have some good lookin' gel jobs. I'll stop at that. :D

RiverKitty
12-16-2002, 12:16 PM
missboatnam1:
spanking???......silly boy, spankings are for boys, now bend over momma's leg...... devil ROFLMAO!!! :D

FMluvswater
12-07-2005, 12:01 PM
I want my own computer with internet access ...
For my friends and family, I want each of them to have their fondest wish come true (the harm none kind of wish).
Christmas tradition our family observed when I was growing up was for everyone to open one gift of their own choosing at midnight Christmas Eve
Well holy shit, some wishes made at Christmastime do come true eventually! :supp: I have my own computer (flaky right now but still - it's mine) and I have internet access. :cool: