PDA

View Full Version : If you were the President...

Jordy
03-26-2003, 09:20 AM
Here is an interesting problem.
>
What would you do if you were President and had to make a choice?
You are the President of the United States.
Scientists have discovered a meteor that is headed towards the earth. They have calculated that it will strike France in 2 days, at approximately 2:30 A.M. The meteor is large enough to completely wipe France from the face of the earth forever.
France and the United Nations have requested that the United States send all available ships and aircraft to help evacuate the country. Among the ships and planes you could be sending are many that are being used to fight the war on terror overseas.
As the President, you must decide:
Do you...
(A) Stay up late on the night of the impact to watch the coverage live?
(B) Tape it and watch it in the morning?

Jrocket
03-26-2003, 09:23 AM
I've got called"id".I would of never answered the phone in the first place.....Frenchy can handle it themselves....... :D

miller19j
03-26-2003, 09:28 AM
RiverDave:
Damn Jordy, I think you might be losing your touch. Someone already posted that.
RD Cut him some slack he was at his Joby Job. He is a big boy now :D

Jordy
03-26-2003, 09:30 AM
RiverDave:
Damn Jordy, I think you might be losing your touch. Someone already posted that.
RD Oh shut up. Sorry I'm behind on my post tracking these days. I'm calling in right now and quitting my job so I can make sure I don't recycle post again.
My apologies to those who were inconvienced. :p :D

Stupid Fast
03-26-2003, 09:36 AM
I think I would buy a few advertizing spots that evening. :rolleyes:

03-26-2003, 12:33 PM
I'd call my brother 'cause he's about to see something he's never seen before. :D