PDA

View Full Version : Was that a Monday Night Football

AZKC
10-07-2003, 07:07 AM
Game Or What jawdrop Not a big fan of either team, but holly crap eek!
KC

JetBoatRich
10-07-2003, 07:10 AM
Between that and the Sox game it was a great Monday night of sports. Have PIP made on a big screen made it fun to watch both eek!

NorCal Gameshow
10-07-2003, 07:19 AM
i'm amazed it didn't set a record for penalties
(w/o the raiders playing of course) :D

Caribbean Jet
10-07-2003, 08:26 AM
What a night for sports. Both games had me on the edge of my seat til the end. I'm not a fan of either football teams, but it was a questionable call at the end. Anyway great night for sports.

NorCal Gameshow
10-07-2003, 08:42 AM
i turned it off late 4th quarter...
reminds of a oilers, bills game when i turned it off to go wash the car :(
i can't believe i missed it. so,i just went out and bought tivo.
[ October 07, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: NorCal Gameshow ]

Ziggy
10-07-2003, 12:39 PM
Bizzarre ending without a doubt. I was doing stuff around the house thinking the game was well in hand for the Bucs, next thing I knew Indy was attempting another onside kick eek!
Reminded me off the Giants playoff loss last year with the weird call...but then again Tampa got their chance when they called the running into kicker foul---ticky-tack call too.

rvrtoy
10-07-2003, 12:49 PM
That game has to be considered for one of the all time best monday night games ever. At the half I was wondering why I even considered taking the Colts. A twelve pack later and in overtime I was telling everyone how I had never doubted Manning and the rest of the Colts offense. :D
What a game!! smile_sp

burbanite
10-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Not necessarily a Colts fan but I do believe you should support your local team(s).
I kind of accidentally watched the game...Holy F**k eek!
I don't care who you follow, that was something to watch, for many reasons. The amount of penalties alone had me wondering WTF. Some interesting calls to say the least, don't know if you could call it a good game but it was certainly entertaining...

CA Stu
10-07-2003, 06:05 PM
It was even better in HDTV, :D
However it made me lose this weeks office pool :mad:
How about those Bears? :D :D
CA Stu <-- Always a Rams fan

burbanite
10-07-2003, 06:20 PM
CA Stu:
It was even better in HDTV, :D Yep, had mine since 2000...way to go.

NorCal Gameshow
10-07-2003, 06:26 PM
CA Stu:
CA Stu <-- Always a Rams fan i keep waiting for the price of the HD receivers to come down...
for about $249 you can turn a pc into a HD tuner and recorder...2 gigs per hour of recording...

CA Stu
10-07-2003, 06:35 PM
NorCal Gameshow:
CA Stu:
CA Stu <-- Always a Rams fan i keep waiting for the price of the HD receivers to come down...
for about $249 you can turn a pc into a HD tuner and recorder...2 gigs per hour of recording... I have a Hughes E86 receiver that will decode satellite HDTV signals and also decode my local channels right off the old antenna.
There are several awesome HDTV shows, and football games on my local channels look way, way better than off the satellite (non-HD).
ESPN HD is good for the Sunday night game...
CA Stu <-- part time Semi-pro couch potato

NorCal Gameshow
10-07-2003, 06:45 PM
CA Stu:
NorCal Gameshow:
CA Stu:
for about $249 you can turn a pc into a HD tuner and recorder...2 gigs per hour of recording... I have a Hughes E86 receiver that will decode satellite HDTV signals and also decode my local channels right off the old antenna.
There are several awesome HDTV shows, and football games on my local channels look way, way better than off the satellite (non-HD).
ESPN HD is good for the Sunday night game...
CA Stu <-- part time Semi-pro couch potato no cable, no satellite bills ?
you can make up the cost of the decoder in a hurry...

JetBoatRich
10-07-2003, 06:47 PM
We have had a few games so far this year on Monday night.