PDA

View Full Version : U ain't got nuthin'

Liberator TJ1984
07-10-2003, 12:35 PM
CLAUDETTE , bring your Hurricane ass on down this way :p
Besides Louisiana needs about 20 inches of rain so they will slide off into the Gulf devil
Ain't it so Hoss wink

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
Besides Louisiana needs about 20 inches of rain so they will slide off into the Gulf devil
Ain't it so Hoss wink that motha is making a bee line for Galveston right now. Guess I better go buy some plywood and get ready for a week off work.

Liberator TJ1984
07-10-2003, 12:40 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Liberator TJ1984:
Ain't it so Hoss wink that motha is making a bee line for Galveston right now. Guess I better go buy some plywood and get ready for a week off work. I'm stockin' the bathtub full of Ice and Beer wink
Us Texas trailer trash shower only when it rains anyhow :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-10-2003, 12:44 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Liberator TJ1984:
Ain't it so Hoss wink that motha is making a bee line for Galveston right now. Guess I better go buy some plywood and get ready for a week off work. I'm stockin' the bathtub full of Ice and Beer wink
Us Texas trailer trash shower only when it rains anyhow :D yeah well we just loaded the deep freeze up with ribeyes last week. Can you say block party barbeque? I got the beer covered already. 8-12 packs of corona in the pantry (they were on sale 9.99 a 12 pack few weeks ago at Kroger) I learned how to drink hot beer along time ago so I'm ready. Oh yeah got plenty of SPAM in the pantry too. SPAM= trailer trash cuisine :D
Omega