PDA

View Full Version : Howard Custom Boats Owners Regatta Sign Up List

SDLifesaver
09-16-2003, 05:44 AM
Name, Address, Phone #, Boat Description, Approx. # of People you will bring. June/04 in Havasu. I will nail down the exact date soon.

summerlove
09-16-2003, 07:57 AM
Will Gene even show up? Maybe he'll take his "'Que" from Eliminator and make an appearance, say hi, wave to the crowd, and then take off without ever being seen again!
You Howard guys deserve a get together - even if you do it yourselves. I'll reply for my friend Steve, 2001 25 Howard hard deck, 496 HO, white with blue and red, nice boat. Steve's a lurker here and reads all so maybe now he'll sign up and post himself instead of letting me do it for him :D
BTW Steveo, saw the OL today - she looks good in that X5!

little rowe boat
09-16-2003, 07:58 AM
Ill give you a call in the near future. :cool:
[ September 21, 2003, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: little rowe boat ]

SDLifesaver
09-16-2003, 08:00 AM
Sounds good, but slow replies today. It's not even Monday.

SCHWETTYBALLS
09-16-2003, 08:03 AM
SD LIFESAVER. WE ARE IN FOR SURE. PLEASE GIVE ME AN E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND ALL OF MY INFO!!
TONY

BADAXE
09-16-2003, 01:19 PM
SDL,
I'm in on the party. Check your PM.

SDLifesaver
09-16-2003, 03:30 PM
I read your PM and sent you 1 back. Check it. Nick

TPI
09-16-2003, 04:06 PM
Nick,
My wife and I are in, along with two other Howards. Total of 3 boats so far. I will PM you.

cola
09-16-2003, 05:17 PM
A friend has a 22'Howard offshore closed deck 1996 w/ 454 he would like to sell if you guys know anyone. Very clean boat. small green & yellow stripes
Later, Mike
[ September 16, 2003, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: cola ]

TCHB
09-16-2003, 06:26 PM
Count me in 22 OFFShore bowrider.

SDLifesaver
09-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Tony, I know your in. OK So far we have:
SDLifesaver Nick, Kristan, Haileigh, Nathan Johnson
TCHB Tony, Joyce Chavez
GT Gary Taylor, Wife
GT's 2 Friends with boats
BADAXE
If you have friends with Howards, tell them. Mike Willen said he will be there, so I will get the exact weekend nailed down this week but June 2004 is the Month. GT what shift are you on? I'm on C, so if you have a 2004 schedule let me know. Nick

TPI
09-16-2003, 07:56 PM
Nick,
I am on the A shift. I started a 4 day today, I go back in Sat. I am sure I can round up a dozen more howards incuding Killa V (twin turbo 28 Bullet). We need a flyer, after the date is set. Ill bet we see at least 30 boats!
[ September 16, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: GT ]

little rowe boat
09-16-2003, 08:26 PM
Nick my wife and I are in for 6/04. We have a 220 offshore open bow.As I said earlier I will give you a call at a later date with all of my info. :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-17-2003, 05:13 AM
OK Little Rowe Boat, got you guys down. I was thinking about a flyer too GT. My wife is savay with that stuff so I will work on that when I get home from work in the am. Sad to say my 4 day is over, but I start a 6 after this tour so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep the names and boats coming. Nick

SDLifesaver
09-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Only 1 person today. Has to be more owners out there. Spread the word people.

little rowe boat
09-18-2003, 08:44 AM
Give Gene or Mike Willen a call and ask them for a list of names and addresses for HCB. owners. :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-18-2003, 08:56 AM
I tried calling them this am but the answering machine came on. I am just going to advertise this on Hot Boat and go from there.

little rowe boat
09-18-2003, 11:47 AM
Sounds good.Still alot of time until next june to get things squared away. :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-18-2003, 03:04 PM
Jeff, I left a return message on your home phone and I got your address and phone number down on the list. As of right now we are going to be in Havasu Sat. 27th in the am. and stay until Monaday pm. This is all on the stipulation the my wife doesn't have a baby between now and then. I will talk to you about that when you call back. Nick

cbudge
09-18-2003, 03:36 PM
Count my wife and I in for June. 28 bullet Paul Pfaff quad rotor.

KillerV
09-18-2003, 03:53 PM
im in also, bringing the whole family out in the 28 bullet. try for 1st. or 2nd week after that its powell for house boat 3rd.,4th. week

SDLifesaver
09-18-2003, 04:23 PM
KillerV and Cbudge, you guys need to email me with your names and address so I can make sure I send flyers to you when they are made. I will come up with the exact weekend soon, maybe tonight.

little rowe boat
09-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Nick my wife called me here at work and told me that you left a message.We won't beable to make it out on the 27th of this month,we might be in Havasu in oct.maybe 10-12. :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-18-2003, 05:20 PM
No worries. We may not either if momma decides to pop. The river isn't going anywhere. Our time will come. Nick

TPI
09-18-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey Nick,
I think Gene is in AZ this week testing Dr Margs new 25 Bullet for the mags. Not sure though.

BLOWN HOWARD
09-18-2003, 09:41 PM
Hey guys whats going on Sorry it took me soo long to reply just got back in town, I am in for sure 22 Offshore Bowrider With 454 blown, Has 171 in black on the side cant miss it. Hey nick let me know if you need any help with this. I think it will be an awsome deal. Chris

SDLifesaver
09-19-2003, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the reply. email me your info, address, phone#, and I'll get you on the list. Off to work. I'll check this later in the day. Nick

little rowe boat
09-20-2003, 08:33 AM
Come on Hcb owners E-mail SDLS with your info. so we can get this thing off the ground. :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-20-2003, 06:29 PM
See what I mean people. I tried this last time and there was less interest than now but for the amount of people that complain about no regatta, there sure isn't the response you would think. I know there is a lot of time, but alot of work will go into this to make it a hit. Thanks to everyone who has shown interest so far and worst case scenario, we get 20-30 boats for an awesome weekend in Havasu. Nick

little rowe boat
09-20-2003, 07:36 PM
20 or 30 boats sounds like a great time to me. I think as it gets closer interest in the regatta will grow. :cool:

BLOWN HOWARD
09-20-2003, 08:28 PM
What could be better than hangin at havasu with 30 HCB'S No matter what it will be awsome but if we can make it an Official reggata that would be even better. Chris

little rowe boat
09-20-2003, 08:54 PM
Yes it would be nice to make it an official regatta,but that will be up to Gene Willen and with that being said I feel that it will be very unlikely.$$$$$$$$ if you know what I mean. :D

SDLifesaver
09-21-2003, 02:50 PM
The official regatta would be nice, but oh well. I just thought with a company that makes 35-40 boats per year and Gene has owned it since the late 80's we would have a much larger response. Like 150-200 total. There has got to be 400 Howards out there. Let's take a poll? How Many do you think there are? Nick @ Work.

little rowe boat
09-21-2003, 04:53 PM
I would agree 3 to 4 hundred.The response will be greater as it gets closer. :cool:

TPI
09-21-2003, 05:03 PM
Well over 600 since the late 80's, for sure! And who is to say all of the guys with flattys, jets, and 21's wont get word and want to join in. I agree, this will get HUGE at the last minute, I guarantee that. People are going to be ready for boating at Havasu in June, and this regatta has been a long time coming. Also, SDLS you can add a 28 Bullet to that list my buddy Steve F. will be there too with 3 others in the boat, I will see that he gets the info. Thanks again, GT

SDLifesaver
09-21-2003, 06:41 PM
Sounds good GT. Send me their info and I will add it to the list. Just got an RSVP from Cbudge from Wyoming. I think that wins the farthest away award so far. Pray for river. Nick

SDLifesaver
09-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Cbudge, I got your info and your on the list. Since you are so far away, I will get the notices out as early as possible. Thanks for your interest. Nick

SDLifesaver
09-22-2003, 02:52 PM
Talked to Mike Willen today and he is lurking on the boards reading this stuff. He said he's in and gave me permission to use the Howard logo for the t-shirt we will be making for this event. He seemed stoked about the whole thing. Keep the names and boats coming. More to follow soon. Nick

WaterBox
09-22-2003, 04:22 PM
OOO Ya..
Sounds like a good time... :D
Count me in. 23' Howard Mini Off Shore. Too far off to say how many I'll bring with me but I'll be there. How close to the event do you need a actual count??
WaterBox...

SDLifesaver
09-22-2003, 07:28 PM
Just send me your info and I'll get you on the list. There is time, but there is alot to plan. Nick

BLOWN HOWARD
09-22-2003, 09:42 PM
Hey nick how is everything coming along, do you need any help with anything or do you wanna get together and design the flyer. You also talked about making some t shirts that would be cool. Let me know if you need any help. How many names you got so far Chris

SDLifesaver
09-23-2003, 11:50 AM
So far, 13 names/boats. That does not count the people that everyone brings. No help yet, just more names/boats. Nick

little rowe boat
09-24-2003, 07:20 AM
June is still a long way off,more interest will develope as it gets closer and an exact date is set. :cool:

Fhat Cat
09-24-2003, 07:32 AM
Count us in!!! 03 Howard 26 cat. total of 3.... It should be during the week, less crowded!!

SDLifesaver
09-24-2003, 08:52 AM
Great to hear from you Fhat Cat. Email me your info and you'll be on the list. What motor and drive did you go with on your Cat? I got the OK yest. from the wife so we may be doing our Cat soon. Nick

SDLifesaver
09-25-2003, 06:27 AM
Jeff, it was good talking to you lastnight and I look forward to meeting everybody when this thing gets going. Keep the boats coming. Nick

little rowe boat
09-25-2003, 07:32 AM
Nick I enjoyed speaking with you also.Can't wait until the regatta and the opportunity to meet and talk with other HCB owners.Nick I spoke with my wife about that property you I talked about last night and she said it sounds like a good idea,so keep us posted. Thanks. Jeff :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-25-2003, 08:51 AM
Cool. When my mom gets back from Europe next week I'll tell her and go from there. The Lot is sweet and you guys should be stoked. The opportunities on the property are endless. Huge garage, pool, deck, view, RV access, ect. I'll be in touch with you. Nick

little rowe boat
09-25-2003, 05:01 PM
Sounds good.Have a nice and safe time in Havasu this weekend.I'll be working. :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-28-2003, 07:34 PM
We just got home from Havasu and I saw alot of Howards that I have never seen before. Talked to a few of them and waived at the ones we couldn't talk to. The weather was great and the crowds were good.

BLOWN HOWARD
09-28-2003, 07:50 PM
Wow lot of Howards out at havasu huh. What different models did you see out there. wich model are you running now nick

hulshot
09-28-2003, 09:50 PM
It is about time they put this together. I have owned 3 Howards to date. I will be there with my wife and Daughter in our 2000 26 cat, it only has one blower though. Keep your eyes open in the upcoming Hot Boat, you might just catch a picture or 2 in it of my cat. who wants the info and how can I send it? (only if the drive holds up) I look forward to seeing more Howards. I have asked gene about building a 28 with twin blown small blocks, he is not sure yet.

SDLifesaver
09-29-2003, 06:16 AM
Blown Howard, I saw a NEW, NEW, NEW 25 Bullet with a Female owner, about 4-5 22 Offshore models, an older 21 Open Bow, 3 26 Cats, and we were in our 2002 21 Open Bow. There might have been a 22 Sport in there somwhere. More Howards Than I have seen in 1 place for a long time if ever. Hulshot, send your name, address, phone #'s, boat description to me. TCHB is going to help with the T-shirts and Flex Fit caps with the logos. I may not be on the boards for a few days or in a few days for a few days because we are going to be having a baby SOON. We did not have the baby in Havasu this weekend so that was good but we are home now and He will be out like I said SOON. Nick

little rowe boat
09-29-2003, 08:37 AM
Hey Nick it sounds like you had a nice time in Havasu.Let us know when the new addition to your family arrives.We will be in Havasu OCT.10-12 and we would like to look at the property that we spoke about last week,if possible could you give us the address so that we can go by and look at it. THANKS Jeff. :cool:

SDLifesaver
09-30-2003, 05:18 AM
I have to go to work today, but I will email you directions to the property. Really easy to find. Nick

little rowe boat
09-30-2003, 05:51 AM
Sounds good. My e-mail is littleroweboat@hotmail.com Thanks.Jeff

SDLifesaver
10-01-2003, 07:23 PM
Business has slowed down on this event. No new names for about 5 days. Keep spreading the word.

little rowe boat
10-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Got to keep it on the front page,so more HCB owners can see the thread .When an exaact date is set put the date on the boards.I also think we should try and get a HCB owners list from Mike Willen. :cool:

TCHB
10-01-2003, 08:28 PM
Yes I talked to a guy that hangs out in Parker with a 21 sport. He will sign up soon.

SDLifesaver
10-02-2003, 06:33 PM
The exact date will be soon, but in order for this to stay on the front page, I believe people have to post on it. That is why I frequently put the little digs about no sign ups so it stays up on the front page. If someone knows another way let me know or do it. I will talk to mike about that list, I need to talk to him anyway. Nick

BLOWN HOWARD
10-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Man nick sounds like it was a good time in havasu thats awsome to see that many howards out there at one time, Congrats on the new arrival when is she due. Hope this regatta is going to be big, it will be sweet to get this first year out of the way so it can only get bigger every year. Chris

SDLifesaver
10-03-2003, 07:42 AM
Yeah it was a great trip last weekend and the wife was a trooper. The baby is due any day. Her due date is the 15th but I will be REALLY suprised if we make it that far. I agree, the first owners regatta will be the path to the future of the REAL regatta. More to come cause I'm going surfing. Nick

little rowe boat
10-03-2003, 12:20 PM
The 1st annual HCB regatta.I know that it is not going to be officially sponsored by Howard Custom Boats but does anyone think that it will be possible to get ***boat magazine to cover the regatta like they do with all the other custom boat manufacturers ? idea Just a thought.

SDLifesaver
10-03-2003, 03:56 PM
I have been thinking about that and I am going to talk to Mike since he knows the people from all the test evaluations. Helicopter shot is also a question, especially if we get more than 13 boats.

BLOWN HOWARD
10-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Yeah for sure to have hot boat cover it would be awsome maybe even draw a little bit of a bigger crowd since you will have chance to maybe have some copter pictures taken of your boat.....

SDLifesaver
10-06-2003, 05:12 AM
We'll see. I am trying to get in touch with Mike today or tomorrow. GT, let's talk motors??? No new house, so new boat. The wife is calling me out on it now. I said you could do it, what are you waiting for? Ect. Give me the 411. Nick

little rowe boat
10-07-2003, 08:44 AM
So Nick your getting A new Howard you lucky dog.I wish we could get a new Howard it would be the 28' Bullet.Maybe after we get some property and build a house in Havasu we could then do the new boat thing. Anymore regatta sign ups? :cool:

SDLifesaver
10-07-2003, 07:20 PM
We are in the buying mode right now but have not inked a deal yet. It's alot of money and I am doing as much research as possible. I had a long conversation with GT tonight and he set me straight on a few things. One of them was I don't have enough money to buy all the stuff I want. He is a really nice guy and is very knowledgable about motor stuff. He is also a Fireman, so that's a bonus as well. No more sign ups as of yet. I talked to Mike today and I am going to use his T-shirt guy and just add the necessary logo to the t-shirts and have a minimal set up fee. Hat's too if we get some more people. That's where we are at. Are you and the family still going to Havasu this weekend? My house is for rent because the Encinitas guys are'nt going now. Nick

little rowe boat
10-08-2003, 11:54 AM
So are you going to wait until you have the money to get everything you want or are you going to get the boat and wait on some of the extra's.We are heading out fri.morning and should be on the water about noon.We stay at Havasu springs they know us by name were regulars there. :cool:

BLOWN HOWARD
10-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Whats up little Rowe boat, I have a good friend of mine who is the manager at the resturant in havasu springs there is some good people up there. What kind of howard are you running.. Chris

little rowe boat
10-09-2003, 05:28 AM
We really like it at the springs.We have been going there for years.We have a 220 offshore open bow.What about you? :cool:

SDLifesaver
10-09-2003, 06:03 AM
I don't know what we are going to do about the extra's. I may do everything and live with the payment, or I may do it all but the giant motor and put a whipple on a HP500. Who knows? All I know is Mandelon took me golfing yesterday and we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Have a good time in Havasu. Nick

Fhat Cat
10-09-2003, 07:59 AM
SD,
I was in the same spot as you when buying my Cat, not enough money to by it complete. Heres what I did, bought the hull complete(seats carpet so on),
Gages came later when Gene decided to show the boat at the boat show. Also included in the deal was drive, headers, dual ram steering,new in the boxes. No motor although in order to get the finacing bought a 350 merc as part of the deal gave that back to Howard after taking some parts needed for a new engine (mounts and some other stuff) Payed extra for the gel work (flames go up under the boat)Also no trailer I built mine. Anyway if there is a way to work it Gene and Mike will. As for the price of my package Howard wouldnot want me to post it!! Have to say I called 5 boat makers and NO ONE could do what GENE and Mike did for me. I does help that I already helped rigged a Howard cat before buying mine. If you want some more info on how we worked the deal feel free to email me. Not sure if Gene will do a deal like this agian. Working my ass off this winter to bring it to the regatta.

BLOWN HOWARD
10-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Right on Rowe boat, Yeah i have the 22 offshore also open bow i love the boat, its an awsome boat for sure, what power are you running in yours
I have a 454 mag with a B&M blower runs great

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-09-2003, 09:29 PM
BLOWN HOWARD:
Right on Rowe boat, Yeah i have the 22 offshore also open bow i love the boat, its an awsome boat for sure, what power are you running in yours
I have a 454 mag with a B&M blower runs great Hey Blown Howard,
I've got great video footage of your 117 mph kilo pass at lake San Antonio last sat. I even video taped the Radar gun right after run for proof. Swing by anytime and pick it up. :cool:

BLOWN HOWARD
10-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Hey right on V-Drive is that all that pig would do was 117 shit i was pushing for more than that oh well have to put it on the bottle next time I guess wink

SDLifesaver
10-11-2003, 05:44 AM
Got a few more sign ups this week so we are up to 16-17 boats. Going to wait until we get 20 plus before I get into the T-shirt and hat mode. Keep em coming. Nick

SDLifesaver
10-12-2003, 07:33 AM
The Official dates are as follows, June 25, 26, 27 2004. Lake Havasu City, AZ. Friday will be the arrival date obviously, and we will all meet in the channel at 10:00 on Saturday and either make our way to the Sand Bar or to Steamboat Cove and then Dinner Saturday night at an establishment yet to be named because we don't have a reliable headcount yet. Sunday ??????, we'll figure it out. Lots of pictures, Hopefully an over head photo, or in Steamboat we can climb the cliff with a telephoto lens. More to follow. Nick

BLOWN HOWARD
10-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Perfect Nick I will put the dates on the calendar and will be looking foward to it for sure. Chris

hulshot
10-13-2003, 09:16 PM
you would think Howard sold more than 20 boats in the western area. Where are all the Howards. Lets go get this thing bigger.

SDLifesaver
10-14-2003, 01:47 AM
Now you know how I feel trying to organize this thing. Nick

little rowe boat
10-14-2003, 11:47 AM
BLOWN HOWARD:
I have a 454 mag with a B&M blower runs great We have a 454 mag. Very dependable and reliable.We love it. Hey Nick we were out in Havasu this last weekend and took a look at the property,nice piece of property we then contacted some builders and asked for some prices to build a house,everything is sky high right now to much for us.We are in limbo right now and don't know what we are going to do. Hey does anyone know who owns a white and green 22 offshore ? The reason being sunday between 12:00 and 12:30 pm. we saw them being towed in by another boat.I hope it's not anything to serious.

SDLifesaver
10-16-2003, 06:28 AM
Jeff, no problem on the property stuff. My mom doesn't know what she wants to do either. A couple of people are looking at it but since it's not mine to bargain with I am over it. What kind of prices were you quoted? Just curious because I have another friend who bought a lot and is meeting with builders on the south side of town and he's about finished with paperwork to start building. I just wanted to compare prices. I have seen that green and white 22 also but don't know the owner. Nick

little rowe boat
10-17-2003, 06:15 AM
In speaking with the builders,they said we could not get a decent house built for under 120,000.00.So with buying property and then building a house,it puts it a little out of our price range.

SDLifesaver
10-17-2003, 08:34 AM
Jeff, that seems really high. You have to come over and see our house. It is not a mansion by any means, but for a 2nd house it's all you could want for the price. 80,000 total plus the property when we bought it. What options are you looking for? Nick

little rowe boat
10-17-2003, 09:49 AM
we actually drove by your house,and liked what we saw.We are looking for a 3 bed and at least 2 bath and aprox. 1400 to 1600 sq.ft.OH and of course a boat deep garage,big enough to fit a 28' boat. :cool:

SDLifesaver
10-17-2003, 02:20 PM
That is real similar to ours. 1275' plus the garage, 3/2, 32' garage. We can fit a 28' boat but it kisses the wall and door. Good luck. Nick

little rowe boat
10-17-2003, 06:07 PM
were not going to give up, but we are a little discouraged.It will happen sooner or later.I hope.

little rowe boat
10-21-2003, 11:55 AM
Anyone else sign up for the regatta lately?:D

SDLifesaver
10-22-2003, 08:37 AM
Nobody lately. I am just trying to figure this new web page configuration. Still at 16 or so boats. Nick

little rowe boat
10-23-2003, 11:12 AM
As the date gets closer more will sign up.Especially with the season comming to a close.,next june everyone will be chomping at the bit for some time at the river.:cool:

SDLifesaver
10-23-2003, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the avatar help Jeff. They say mockery is the highest form of flattery. I am sure more people will sign up as the event nears. I am off to my last fire officer final and then to work in the morning. Talk later. Nick

little rowe boat
10-27-2003, 10:34 AM
Hey Nick are you out there,I hope you and your family are ok.Be careful.:confused:

SDLifesaver
11-01-2003, 12:40 PM
Been gone for a few days at the Cedar Fire. Took me a little while to find this thread again since there have been no posts it was down a ways. Let's get it going again. Calling all HOWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPI
11-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Nick,
Glad your home safe,
My strike team of engines got in late last night. What a week, we were covering Simi Valley to Valencia. Saw some serious devistation. I hope its nice and wet down in your area right now, its good to be home with the family, I will be taking a long nap. On a lighter note: My new 25 Bullet is out of the mold, and I cant wait to bring it to the regatta.

little rowe boat
11-01-2003, 05:55 PM
The Bullet in the picture is beautiful, can't wait to see the new one at the regatta.:cool:

SDLifesaver
11-01-2003, 10:07 PM
All that OT and you come home to a new boat. What a life. I am hoping we will be there soon. Glad to hear your home safe GT. We are gonna have a blast at this regatta!!! I can't wait. Nick

BLOWN HOWARD
11-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Whats up everybody looks like everybody is accounted for from the fires lets hope no more stoke up like those did. Hey nick any more takers yet on the regatta. And also have you started anything on the shirts yet
Chris

SDLifesaver
11-03-2003, 08:02 AM
No more sign ups that I can see. I will start the shirts and hat thing after the new year. Nick

BADAXE
05-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by SDLifesaver
Got a few more sign ups this week so we are up to 16-17 boats. Going to wait until we get 20 plus before I get into the T-shirt and hat mode. Keep em coming. Nick
The Official dates are as follows, June 25, 26, 27 2004. Lake Havasu City, AZ. Friday will be the arrival date obviously, and we will all meet in the channel at 10:00 on Saturday and either make our way to the Sand Bar or to Steamboat Cove and then Dinner Saturday night at an establishment yet to be named because we don't have a reliable headcount yet. Sunday ??????, we'll figure it out. Lots of pictures, Hopefully an over head photo, or in Steamboat we can climb the cliff with a telephoto lens. More to follow. Nick
Nick,
Just wondering if you have been in contact with all of the people that signed up? If you need help sending out reminder emails let me know.

goneboatin
05-24-2004, 05:45 PM
All you guys with 22 offshores, cats, bullets...I feel unmanly with my dinky 22 sport open bow with a 350. Buts it a Mag MPI. Count me in for a couple hats and shirts. Don't know if I can make the ragatta though, the kid's baseball team's holding on to 1st place and playoffs might continue into that weekend (Damn you Little League! :mad: ) Let me know how to get payment to whoever's handling the appearal. Hopefully we'll see ya all out there. Sounds like a blast.

roln 20s
05-24-2004, 06:17 PM
I'm in...if you get any shirts and hats made still- I will take two shirts and a hat.
tuckntire@yahoo.com
Pencil me on the list- Patrick, with gf Amanda :D
Roln 20s

little rowe boat
05-24-2004, 06:37 PM
The wife and I are going to be in Havasu the weekend of 6-25,we hope to see many Howard owners.

dr. margarita
05-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey Nick!!! We're in...family of four, 25 Howard Bullet. Roln 20's and his girl friend Amanda will be with us. I've had reservations at the Springs for quite some time for the "official" date. We're really looking forward to this!
GT - glad you're still going even though the silver bullet sold.
Killer V - Powell sounds hard to beat, but you can't miss this!

roln 20s
05-24-2004, 08:47 PM
Tom- just want to thank you again...in advance.
Thanks,
from Roln 20s and the better half!!