PDA

View Full Version : Stars & Stripes Boat at Martinez

Starloans
06-02-2003, 03:23 PM
Anyone know anything about a boat painted with Stars and Stripes at Martinez the weekend before Memorial weekend? How big, mfg, etc? It was a good distance from me and hauling ass but it was the best stars & stripes paint job I've ever seen. Beautiful boat. Very tasteful. It did have twin outboards and looked to be 26-28 feet long. I couldn't even tell if it was a cat or V. :cool:

TOBTEK
06-02-2003, 05:02 PM
YEAH, he is next to me at Hiddenshores. Its a 2003 liberator(sp) 24t tunnel with worked 200's on the back. He lives in el centro and cruises out on the weekend...the big 1 hour drive(must be nice) he drove to texas to get it a few months back.

Starloans
06-02-2003, 06:56 PM
Thanks Tob.
From what I could see it was a nice paint job. Some of the American flag paint jobs are kind of gaudy. That one is real nice.
You stay at Hidden Shores? I hear they have dedicated fun police there. You should have em send over some of those fun police to Martinez on the holiday weekends to even things out a little. :D
Just kiddin ya. Its probably nice to not have all the idiots all the time.
So I know you just got your 22 a while back. Did Dave deliver close to when he promised it? The reason I ask is he is currently zip tying a 28 for me with a delivery date of 8/1. He didn't have do any selling much. I told him the product is secure, I just want a fairly close delivery date. :D

TOBTEK
06-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Starloans:
Thanks Tob.
From what I could see it was a nice paint job. Some of the American flag paint jobs are kind of gaudy. That one is real nice.
You stay at Hidden Shores? I hear they have dedicated fun police there. You should have em send over some of those fun police to Martinez on the holiday weekends to even things out a little. :D
Just kiddin ya. Its probably nice to not have all the idiots all the time.
So I know you just got your 22 a while back. Did Dave deliver close to when he promised it? The reason I ask is he is currently zip tying a 28 for me with a delivery date of 8/1. He didn't have do any selling much. I told him the product is secure, I just want a fairly close delivery date. :D HE/THEY were 3 month early with the completion of the boat. It was to be done in March for the LA boat show and they deliverd it the day after christmas to lake Sanvicente. Congt's on your extreme28 those are sweeeeet! going with the midcuddy open bow?

Starloans
06-02-2003, 08:27 PM
Yep. Mid cabin. Thought about getting the walk through but chose the midcabin.
I've got all my options pretty much layed out. Kind of wondering about power choices. Dave says the hp500 is the way to go. I don't want to go 100 but I would like to be in the mid 80s with a light load and gas. That way I can get 70, loaded, which is fast enough with a bunch of drunks....um...I mean friends and beer without killing it. Any recommendations?

woodster
06-02-2003, 09:38 PM
HEy Tob are u going out june 16th-17th? Ill be out there. I was out this past weekend and that guy with the liberator was at the sandbar. Sweet boat

American Xtreme Marine
06-03-2003, 05:23 PM
My Stars n' Stripes boat comes with matching accessories, http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/430P1010014-med.JPG

Starloans
06-03-2003, 05:40 PM
There's a boat in that picture? :D
All I see is STARS! wink

mtndewdrops
06-03-2003, 09:53 PM
A Gal at my work and her husband own a 24' HTM with a patriotic theme. :cool:
Perhaps is it was them.
I heard they were going out again next weekend.