PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Burn

Her454
12-27-2002, 05:50 PM
I grew up burning our trees at the dunes and i was homesick today, and sick of the tree already, so this is what my front yard looks like tonight.....guess i shoulda saved it for cfw on nyd... :D i think i'm a closet pyro...
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/xmas_burn.JPG
[ December 27, 2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Jungle Boy
12-27-2002, 06:10 PM
Home sick pyroes are liable to do anything. Have drink of rum and a skinny. That will make you feel better. :cool:

Jordy
12-27-2002, 06:15 PM
http://www.animatedgif.net/beavisbutthead/bevis_e0.gif
Fire, Fire, Fire!!!! (http://www.beavis-butthead.ru/sound/firefire.wav)

Oldsquirt
12-27-2002, 06:26 PM
Boy, you didn't waste any time getting rid of that tree. :D Yes, you should have saved it for CFW.
When I was in my 20's I lived in San Francisco. A friend of mine would go around and collect trees and store them in his yard. Once he had about 20, he would haul them down to Ocean Beach just south of the Cliff House (good parking in this area). Once they were burning, we'd kick back on the sea wall and enjoy, occasionally tossing in a partly-empty aerosol can(neat colors, ooooh! and an entertaining way to clean off the shelves in the garage). Invariably, the cops, fire department and park police would show up and ask who started the fire. Of course we didn't know, we just happened to see it and stop to watch! They would just let it burn. Miss those days. I guess I'm a closet pyro as well. :)

Mandelon
12-27-2002, 06:28 PM
Yup, you're a pyro. A one armed flame lovin, no dog, pyro.
Ever try putting a refrigerator box over a large camp fire? You need to stand it up with a couple of long sticks or broom handles. It creates a huge 20 foot flame. Those cardboard foundation form tubes for concrete work well too.
You see,.... I too am a pyro. My favorite it to take 4 foot piece of 3" cast iron sewer pipe and lay one in the embers.....then you can drop in cans of starter fluid, hair spray, WD-40, etc. Even propane.....In a minute the blow out they end and shoot across the sky.... :D :D :D Its the best. eek! jawdrop
[ December 29, 2002, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

missboatnam1
12-27-2002, 06:29 PM
traci, mines sitting outside too, but its not on fire!! LOL......classic!!!

topless
12-27-2002, 06:41 PM
I didn't even get one this year. My kids were with the sperm donor... I mean my ex husband. They will be back soon so I'm going to missboatnam1's house and snagging hers so the kids will think i was all prepared...lol

missboatnam1
12-27-2002, 06:50 PM
ok topless, it still has the lights on it, but only half work, ill stick the stand back on for ya, and you'll be set!! wink

topless
12-27-2002, 06:55 PM
missboatnam1:
ok topless, it still has the lights on it, but only half work, ill stick the stand back on for ya, and you'll be set!! wink LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Oh thank you!!! (you know how we trailer trash people are) We save our money for the finer things...like beer.

Her454
12-27-2002, 07:45 PM
topless:
My kids were with the sperm donor... I mean my ex husband. sometimes i just dont know how to take you, but the sperm donor thing is some funny shit...i'll never refer to my ex the same way again! LMDPAO! and thats laughing my drunk pyro ass off!
And Mandelon, you wouldnt thing a one armed 115lb clutz could get that out of the house but i did...oldsquirt...those were the dayz. I see i am not the only pyro on the boards. i've been banned completely from old vw cases.......
[ December 27, 2002, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

BigBoyToys
12-27-2002, 07:56 PM
ya'll just ain't right... :D

JetBoatRich
12-27-2002, 08:00 PM
Those trees can really burn
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif

Her454
12-27-2002, 08:03 PM
JetBoatRich:
Those trees can really burn
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif and that was a small tree, 7 ft...took only 1 match..and whoooooooooooooof! It was soooo cool. imagine what happens when they go up in your house...thats scary, even for me. eek!

topless
12-27-2002, 08:32 PM
Traci, I really am nice in person. I just think its kinda funny when people get soooo worked up. If and when you ever meet me, I swear I'll buy you a drink. (the horse thing WAS funny too and you know no one thought it was you or Windy) If it was of a guy on here, everyone would have laughed. I meant no harm. Have a happy new year...ya bitch lol

Kim Hanson
12-27-2002, 08:46 PM
I just want to ask you one question "Topless", why do you allway's talk Bad and Nasty?...( . )( . )...... :)

Tom Brown
12-27-2002, 08:53 PM
Fire is good. Fire is our friend.

Kim Hanson
12-27-2002, 08:55 PM
Ssshhhh! Tom!......( . )( . )........ wink

Tom Brown
12-27-2002, 08:58 PM
Sorry, Kim! I'll pipe down so these chicks can talk smack to each other. :)
I love tough women. :D :D :D
Whoa!!! CHUB TIME!

topless
12-27-2002, 09:05 PM
Now Kim, or is it Kimberly?????? Why do you think I talk nasty? I just let my thoughts spew forward like you guys want to do but are afraid that someone might get their feelings hurt.

Kim Hanson
12-27-2002, 09:13 PM
Tom Brown:
Whoa!!! CHUB TIME! I just wanted to know, why this happen's all the time!

Tom Brown
12-27-2002, 09:14 PM
This reminds me of the time my Mom accidentally poked my aunt with a fork at Christmas dinner. A nasty argument ensued. I never wanted either of them more than I did right then.

Jrocket
12-27-2002, 09:15 PM
Tom Brown:
Whoa!!! CHUB TIME! You dam frozen Canadians...LMAO :D

topless
12-27-2002, 09:18 PM
Tom Brown:
This reminds me of the time my Mom accidentally poked my aunt with a fork at Christmas dinner. A nasty argument ensued. I never wanted either of them more than I did right then. Oh pipe down down Tom.......No forks were ever entered into this...I think it was just wishful thinking on your part. So drink lots on New yrs eve and be safe

Tom Brown
12-27-2002, 09:22 PM
topless,
You can watch me strip myself of any dignity whatsoever but you cannot take away my imagination.

topless
12-27-2002, 09:32 PM
Tom Brown:
topless,
You can watch me strip myself of any dignity whatsoever but you cannot take away my imagination. Then fine, just to enhance your imagination, maybe we have forks ...........just think sbout it...lol

ACCEPTENCE
12-27-2002, 09:40 PM
Mandelon:
Yup, you're a pyro. A one armed flame lovin, no dog, pyro.
Ever try putting a refrigerator box over a large camp fire? You need to stand it up with a couple of long sticks or broom handles. It creates a huge 20 foot flame. Those cardboard foundation form tubes for concrete work well too.
You see,.... I too am a pyro. My favorite it to take 4 foot piece of 3" cast iron sewer pipe and lay one in the embers.....then you can drop in cans of starter fluid, hair spray, WD-40, etc. Even propane.....In a minute the blow out the end and shoot across the sky.... :D :D :D Its the best. eek! jawdrop Dude that rocks, I've done the concrete tubes!!!!!
You wiend up with a turbo jet powered fire pit and the flames are lapping at local aircraft!!!!
How bad do you got it???

missboatnam1
12-27-2002, 09:45 PM
tom, tom, tom, tom, wow!!! jawdrop jawdrop

Tom Brown
12-27-2002, 09:46 PM
I don’t get serious too often but I will venture an opinion now.
I have a ton of respect for Her454. It’s obvious she is an excellent person. When I saw the picture with the horse head, it didn’t lower my respect for her at all. It was just a curiosity. Topless makes a fantastic point by asking if it would have been different if the horse head were on a man.
I think we need to be careful that we don’t start enforcing our own stereotypes. Who the hell are we to tell people how they are supposed to act? I think topless enjoys talking smack as much as I do. She should have no less right because she is a woman. As far as her man’s jet boat goes, I’d boat with them.
Life is short. I’m going to focus on enjoying myself. Why would I look for opportunities to be offended? Sure, I have to deal with serious issues sometimes but I’ll pass on living life in a dark and melancholy state. **** that. I think topless and her man deserve to be able to make the same decisions as anyone.
As far as I’m concerned Her454 and topless are both OK with me. Maybe we need more smack talking chicks here. Why not?
Have a great evening folks... :)

Kim Hanson
12-27-2002, 09:52 PM
topless:
Now Kim, or is it Kimberly?????? Why do you think I talk nasty? I just let my thoughts spew forward like you guys want to do but are afraid that someone might get their feelings hurt. That would KIM, Miss! That would be an insult to missboatnam if I called you Missy..Dear..Dumb-Ass, you do "SPEW" alot of stuffout of your cake hole and do you really, think I give a flying **** about your feeling's? There are some, that I do like and your's isn't on the list
You can call me " KIMBERLY " if you want too!

missboatnam1
12-27-2002, 10:20 PM
tom, just so you know, i was talking about the fork!! eek!

AZKC
12-28-2002, 10:09 AM
Kim Hanson:
topless:
Now Kim, or is it Kimberly?????? Why do you think I talk nasty? I just let my thoughts spew forward like you guys want to do but are afraid that someone might get their feelings hurt. That would KIM, Miss! That would be an insult to missboatnam if I called you Missy..Dear..Dumb-Ass, you do "SPEW" alot of stuffout of your cake hole and do you really, think I give a flying **** about your feeling's? There are some, that I do like and your's isn't on the list
You can call me " KIMBERLY " if you want too! Damn dude, they cracked you with the chick thing again, smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp
KC

rrrr
12-28-2002, 10:15 AM
Tom Brown:
Fire is good. Fire is our friend. LMAO, you are one twisted sick bastard. We must be related somehow.
:D :D

topless
12-28-2002, 01:00 PM
Kim Hanson:
topless:
You can call me " KIMBERLY " if you want too! When did I even mention my feelings? To be quite honest with you, I'm happy that you don't care. You are one of the reasons I post what I do so I can sit back and watch YOUR blood pressure rise. Thanks for the entertainment "Kimberly"

Kim Hanson
12-28-2002, 11:06 PM
Nothing here for entertainment, I do that on other site's, Miss....( . )( . )........ wink

topless
12-28-2002, 11:10 PM
Kim Hanson:
Nothing here for entertainment, I do that on other site's, Miss....( . )( . )........ wink "Miss Kimbery" If you are not here for entertainment, then please let us know what you are here for because it sure is not informational.
sleeping

Moomawnster
12-28-2002, 11:17 PM
Picture 15 railroad ties stacked in a log cabin shape ..........now picture a 40 ft blowtorch and you have my favorite type of fire , nothing like burning creosote ! ahhhh throw in a tire or two for the greasy smoke ...Heh Heh ... eek! One note however ; If your buddy throws a paint can in the fire.... RUN! ... Those little ball bearings inside make a wicked bullet when the can explodes !
[ December 28, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Her454
12-29-2002, 08:05 AM
ok, im quite relieved to see that i am not the only pyro on the boards with a twisted sense of humor.... wink btw, Thanks TBrown. :D

Kim Hanson
12-29-2002, 08:33 PM
topless:
Kim Hanson:
Nothing here for entertainment, I do that on other site's, Miss....( . )( . )........ wink "Miss Kimbery" If you are not here for entertainment, then please let us know what you are here for because it sure is not informational.
sleeping Now! I have to explain to you and I will only do it once. I'am looking at these jet boat thing's and I want to see the Pro's and Con's on them! Do you own one? How about even a boat, row-boat's count, dingy's,tube's and floaty's!
Entertainment....I do that on HavasuBarney.com in the DarkSide section, I do find alot of people funny here and I think that most know my name now and what to expect from me.
You pick any name you want me to be, I enjoy game's! Titless....sorry Topless!.( . )( . )..... :D

Hud
12-30-2002, 05:36 AM
BAM jawdrop

topless
12-01-2005, 02:12 PM
You really are a pyro huh Traci? :idea:

Her454
12-01-2005, 02:15 PM
OMG, What a blast from the past, as in 2002! .................. :rollside: heheheh I cant wait to burn my Christmas tree again...............
WOW, did you read this whole thing Alison? .......... Tom Brown creates yet another new sig today LMAO.........................

topless
12-01-2005, 02:21 PM
OMG, What a blast from the past, as in 2002! .................. :rollside: heheheh I cant wait to burn my Christmas tree again...............
WOW, did you read this whole thing Alison? .......... Tom Brown creates yet another new sig today LMAO.........................Yes I did. I found one where I was meaner than this. :crossx:

Tom Brown
12-01-2005, 02:21 PM
I barely remember this thread.
I was blotto on morphine when I wrote that stuff so it shouldn't count toward my rep points.

Tom Brown
12-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Yes I did. I found one where I was meaner than this. :crossx:
Link please. :D

Chase
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Tom...what the hell is your avatar...a picture of your lake filled with shitty water??

Tom Brown
12-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Tom...what the hell is your avatar...a picture of your lake filled with shitty water??
I can't reveal it at this time but it will all be made clear soon enough. I expect that everyone will be sufficiently amazed and aghast.

topless
12-01-2005, 02:27 PM
No can do.

Chase
Oh Come on.....for a fellow Canadian...Sakatchewanian

Her454
ROTFLMAO.............. I have it, but only if Topless wants it brought back up LOL.........

Her454
12-01-2005, 02:28 PM
No can do.
There's your answer LOL.

topless
12-01-2005, 02:30 PM
I am ashamed of myself.........

Tom Brown
12-01-2005, 02:33 PM
I am ashamed of myself.........
You know that posting it will make me want to bruise your cervix.

topless
12-01-2005, 02:34 PM
You know that posting it will make me want to bruise your cervix.Stop trying to entice me. :cry:

Her454
12-01-2005, 02:34 PM
LMAO, she's all yours............ Paybacks a biatch Topless LMAO........ you know I love ya!

hoolign
12-01-2005, 02:35 PM
BOOYA??? :p

topless
12-01-2005, 02:39 PM
LMAO, she's all yours............ Paybacks a biatch Topless LMAO........ you know I love ya!Now I'm scared!!!!!! :cry:

rrrr
12-01-2005, 02:41 PM
.......... Tom Brown creates yet another new sig today LMAO.........................
LOL, has this guy ever been normal? :crossx: :rollside:
This reminds me of the time my Mom accidentally poked my aunt with a fork at Christmas dinner. A nasty argument ensued. I never wanted either of them more than I did right then.

Tom Brown
12-01-2005, 02:49 PM
LOL, has this guy ever been normal? :crossx: :rollside:
That takes me back to when less people knew me and I could upset people with little effort. Ahhhh.... those were the days.

Jbb
12-01-2005, 03:12 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181cj_28612.jpg

Her454
12-01-2005, 03:14 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181cj_28612.jpg
MY NEW AVATAR!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Jbb
12-01-2005, 03:16 PM
MY NEW AVATAR!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!
I was thinking of you...(in flannel).....when I found it.... :)

Jbb
12-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Well......somehow this snuck in there .....Too.... (http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html)

Sleek-Jet
12-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Well......somehow this snuck in there .....Too.... (http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html)
Nothing like the classics.... :D

Her454
12-01-2005, 04:04 PM
thank you JBB & Topless............
:rollside:

Jbb
12-01-2005, 04:07 PM
thank you JBB & Topless............
Anytime ...sweet thing.......now ...about the flannel.... :)

hoolign
12-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Anytime ...sweet thing.......now ...about the flannel.... :)
I'm wearing flannel??? :confused: :confused:

Jbb
12-01-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm wearing flannel??? :confused: :confused:
Disregard.... :p

hoolign
12-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Disregard.... :p
Ok...I'm naked...now what?? :p

HCS
12-01-2005, 04:32 PM
I grew up burning our trees at the dunes and i was homesick today, and sick of the tree already, so this is what my front yard looks like tonight.....guess i shoulda saved it for cfw on nyd... :D i think i'm a closet pyro...
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/xmas_burn.JPG
[ December 27, 2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Iv'e never seen anything go up so fast in my life!

Ziggy
12-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
I can't reveal it at this time but it will all be made clear soon enough. I expect that everyone will be sufficiently amazed and aghast.
I suspect something along the lines of a colon considering Tom's past and bran muffins

Jbb
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
This is really heading in the wrong direction....forget the whole thing..... :cool:

rrrr
12-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
I suspect something along the lines of a colon considering Tom's past and bran muffins
You're prolly right I'm thinking it's an MRI or CAT shot of Brown's bowel snake. :yuk: :D

rrrr
12-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Iv'e never seen anything go up so fast in my life!
Time to get the hell outta here. :crossx: :crossx: :D :D

hoolign
12-01-2005, 04:39 PM
This is really heading in the wrong direction....forget the whole thing..... :cool:
You commanded..I responded..here I sit naked waitng for the next request ..and that's what you come up with???? I'm freezing here and "things" arent improving buster

Her454
12-01-2005, 04:39 PM
ROTFLMAO........................... Right turn Clyde............quick.

hoolign
12-01-2005, 04:41 PM
ROTFLMAO........................... Right turn Clyde............quick.
That's it ...I'm done believing everything I :mad: read on ***boat :mad:

Jbb
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I was talkin to Traci you boob :mad: .....I hope yer nutz freeze to the porch floor... :p

Her454
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I heard that if you read it on ***boat its the Gospel. Tom Brown told me that.

hoolign
12-01-2005, 04:47 PM
I heard that if you read it on ***boat its the Gospel. Tom Brown told me that.
Well..if brown said it..it's gotta be true

Her454
12-01-2005, 04:49 PM
I was talkin to Traci you boob :mad: .....I hope yer nutz freeze to the porch floor... :p
Nothing a little flame wont cure.
heheheh, I need my own little Pyro icon to go with my RRL witch. :)

topless
12-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Nothing a little flame wont cure.
heheheh, I need my own little Pyro icon to go with my RRL witch. :)I'll work on it. :crossx: