PDA

View Full Version : Baghdad Sean's Bad Day !

NoCal NoBoat
04-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Once I quit laughing, I had to share this as my first post.
Seems that actor/peace activist Sean Penn had his 1987 Buick Grand National stolen while he was having lunch in a Berkeley, CA restaurant.
Stolen with the car were the actor's loaded Glock 9mm and an unloaded ,38 revolver.
Things must be getting tough in activist-friendly Berkeley. You have to pack to go have lunch and carry a throwaway too ?
Nice ride, but some of us aren't exactly looking too hard to find it...

beer hunter
04-10-2003, 03:24 PM
NoCal NoBoat:
Once I quit laughing, I had to share this as my first post.
Seems that actor/peace activist Sean Penn had his 1987 Buick Grand National stolen while he was having lunch in a Berkeley, CA restaurant.
Stolen with the car were the actor's loaded Glock 9mm and an unloaded ,38 revolver.
Things must be getting tough in activist-friendly Berkeley. You have to pack to go have lunch and carry a throwaway too ?
Nice ride, but some of us aren't exactly looking too hard to find it... F#cking hypocrite,talks sh*t about the war and yet it sounds like he's packing more heat than some of our soldiers :)

572Daytona
04-10-2003, 03:30 PM
Sounds like a very eco-friendly car too, what does it get, about 15mpg? The police probably were all busy handling civil disobedience to perform routine patrols where his car was stolen. I'm sure recovery of his vehicle is a top priority for them.

LaveyJet
04-10-2003, 03:46 PM
NoCal NoBoat:
...carry a throwaway too ?
A lesson for Robert Blake.... :)