PDA

View Full Version : What irritates me

Boozer
09-17-2003, 05:44 AM
This morning as I was walking in to work I was extremely irritated by something that happens quite often and really annoys me when it does.
I'm walking on a public sidewalk and get stuck behind this huge assed woman. This woman is walking at the pace of a snail. As I vere to the right to make my way around her she veres to the right so I go to the left and she goes to the left. This seems to go on for about a full city block before finally we come to a cross walk and I am able to make it out onto the street before shamoo and get ahead. I think these whale asses do it on purpose just because they know it irritates me when they do.
This type of thing also seems to be common place at the ski resort. I'll be flyin down the mountain on my board and get stuck behind some slow ass skier thats just bouncin back and forth taking up the whole entire width of the run so I have to slow down and wait for the perfect oppurtunity to squeeze through and avoid colliding with this dumb ass.
When you're walking on the sidewalk please do the world a favor and walk in a straight line. If you are a vere walker it results in pedestrian grid lock and thats just not good.
What irritates you...
I'll name a few more.
-Fat people that drink diet soda (It obviously isn't working)
-Hypocrites
-Democrats
-Going places to get information on a particular subject matter and the only info pamplets left are in Spanish.
-Lake Lice
-Corona Lite
-3.2% Beer
-Women that are PMSing
I could go on for days.
[ September 17, 2003, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

HalletDave
09-17-2003, 05:54 AM
Boozer, my main man.
Those are definitely some serious issues!
I can teach ya some moves if ya want.
I was a running back in college. wink
Hallett (making positive yardage) Dave :D

Jbb
09-17-2003, 05:54 AM
Carry a large walking stick...When you come up behind the human eclipse.....pick a side and whack the side of the appropriate knee ...yell timber as the mighty oak falls.....and dart to the opposite side and your in the clear.....Problem Solved!

MagicMtnDan
09-17-2003, 05:56 AM
Here's what irritates me:
1. People who bitch about something but can't even spell it. WTF is "vere?" If you can't spell "veer" then don't bitch about it.
2. Young people who bitch like they've been through years of hell. Why don't you post about how much you hate having to get up before 10AM or brushing your teeth? How old are you? You bitch about inconsequential $hit a lot.
3. People who need attention on boards so badly that they'll post about having to walk around folks who don't walk as fast or who have larger posteriors.
You sound as cranky as the women with PMS you seem to dislike so much.

Boozer
09-17-2003, 06:00 AM
MagicMtnDan:
Here's what irritates me:
1. People who bitch about something but can't even spell it. WTF is "vere?" If you can't spell "veer" then don't bitch about it.
2. Young people who bitch like they've been through years of hell. Why don't you post about how much you hate having to get up before 10AM or brushing your teeth? How old are you? You bitch about inconsequential $hit a lot.
3. People who need attention on boards so badly that they'll post about having to walk around folks who don't walk as fast or who have larger posteriors.
You sound as cranky as the women with PMS you seem to dislike so much. I also forgot another thing that irritates me. People who need to smoke a doob and relax a little but instead choose to live a way to high strung life style.
Smoke a doob and remove that stick from your ass. You'll feel much better afterwards I promise.
Sorry for the misspelliing Mr. Websterdolf Hitler.
[ September 17, 2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Blown 472
09-17-2003, 06:04 AM
Getting my huge cock caught in my zipper after I piss.

DogHouse
09-17-2003, 06:11 AM
So Boozer, are you really such a thoughtless jackass, or do you just play one on tv?
:rolleyes:

tenchi17
09-17-2003, 06:19 AM
Boozer needs to hike up his dress pull the tampon out of his ass and act like a man
And QUIT Bitchin, I agree on the about the homeless thing but honestly you have a new subject evert morning.

Jungle Boy
09-17-2003, 06:28 AM
I work with some fatties here at the rig. After supper each night I walk around the location for 1 hr to get some exercise and to try to maintain my excellent physical condition (!!). On just about every lap the I walk by, they hurl out some comment like "walk a couple for me", "Faster Dave", "you're sweating", "hey, look out for the truck" and it goes on and on. I just think to myself, get off your fat asses and maybe you won't die of a heart attack while stuffing your face with icecream and pie you fat ****.

MagicMtnDan
09-17-2003, 06:41 AM
Boozer:
Sorry for the misspelliing Mr. Websterdolf Hitler. Sure, I'll take that stick out of my ass and it'll go right in your eye you stupid F#&K. Call others "Hitler" if you like - you don't seem to care what you say or who you offend - but do not do that with me.
Don't let you mind wander Boozer - it's far too small to be let out on its own.

Boozer
09-17-2003, 06:49 AM
MagicMtnDan:
Boozer:
Sorry for the misspelliing Mr. Websterdolf Hitler. Sure, I'll take that stick out of my ass and it'll go right in your eye you stupid F#&K. Call others "Hitler" if you like - you don't seem to care what you say or who you offend - but do not do that with me.
Don't let you mind wander Boozer - it's far too small to be let out on its own. Wow! Someone's touchy this morning.

tenchi17
09-17-2003, 06:55 AM
If you wern't such a dick devil

91nordic29
09-17-2003, 06:58 AM
here are some more spelling tips, etc...:
huge - assed, veer, Shamu, gridlock.
you have been crabby lately and it isnt very becoming. :p :p

Boozer
09-17-2003, 07:01 AM
Dan,
Is it possible you need some advice from the assholes? You seem to very upset about something and I think the assholes can help you out.
My senses tell me that you were molested as a young child. It's people like you that make the assholes job a worthwhile job and we want to help you. Please go post your problems and frustrations over there so that the healing process can begin.
We're here to help Dan. And remember your big mean dad can't put his Willy inside you ever again. We wont let him.

Boozer
09-17-2003, 07:02 AM
91nordic29:
here are some more spelling tips, etc...:
huge - assed, veer, Shamu, gridlock.
you have been crabby lately and it isnt very becoming. :p :p Thanks mom.

tenchi17
09-17-2003, 07:08 AM
In all seriousness What do you do for a liveing
it must be something involving a cpu eithr that or you have no life

Boozer
09-17-2003, 07:11 AM
tenchi17:
In all seriousness What do you do for a liveing
it must be something involving a cpu eithr that or you have no life Im a democrat lobbyist.

tenchi17
09-17-2003, 07:12 AM
Ah

cigarette1
09-17-2003, 07:15 AM
Kill all the Fat Bastards :D :D :D
:rolleyes:

Ian
09-17-2003, 07:17 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Boozer:
Sorry for the misspelliing Mr. Websterdolf Hitler.
Sure, I'll take that stick out of my ass and it'll go right in your eye you stupid F#&K. Call others "Hitler" if you like - you don't seem to care what you say or who you offend - but do not do that with me.
Don't let you mind wander Boozer - it's far too small to be let out on its own.
Wow! Someone's touchy this morning.
Don't worry Boozer MMD seems to hate everyone's post but his own. God forbid someone should post a humurous topic, instead we should all post the same political topic and fight with each other all day. You know what irritates me, grumpy old men who bag on everyone else because they don't think same way as they do or don't post political topics all the time. Lighten up MMD, go buy a boat and enjoy life.
[ September 17, 2003, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Ian ]

MagicMtnDan
09-17-2003, 07:19 AM
Boozer:
Dan,
Is it possible you need some advice from the assholes? You seem to very upset about something and I think the assholes can help you out.
My senses tell me that you were molested as a young child. It's people like you that make the assholes job a worthwhile job and we want to help you. Please go post your problems and frustrations over there so that the healing process can begin.
We're here to help Dan. And remember your big mean dad can't put his Willy inside you ever again. We wont let him. I don't know what your problem is and I honestly don't care but don't involve me. I didn't appreciate your use of the name "Hitler" in your last insult.
I don't care if you "pitch or catch" or you're a "top or bottom" or if you swallow or not - this isn't about your gayness or non-gayness. Just don't involve me in your pathetic, miserable life. Whether or not I was molested is irrelevant (I wasn't) and shouldn't be a source of your sad attempts at "humor."
The only person you might be able to help is yourself. Get your head out of your ass and get a life.
Boozer, you are not as bad as people say - you are much, much worse.

Boozer
5 Stars for you.
I am glad to see some people make light of my humor.

Boozer
Friggen DP
[ September 17, 2003, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Boozer
09-17-2003, 07:29 AM
MagicMtnDan:
Boozer:
Dan,
We're here to help Dan. And remember your big mean dad can't put his Willy inside you ever again. We wont let him. I don't know what your problem is and I honestly don't care but don't involve me. I didn't appreciate your use of the name "Hitler" in your last insult.
I don't care if you "pitch or catch" or you're a "top or bottom" or if you swallow or not - this isn't about your gayness or non-gayness. Just don't involve me in your pathetic, miserable life. Whether or not I was molested is irrelevant (I wasn't) and shouldn't be a source of your sad attempts at "humor."
The only person you might be able to help is yourself. Get your head out of your ass and get a life.
Boozer, you are not as bad as people say - you are much, much worse. Dan have you not yet noticed? I LIVE to annoy and offend YOU. I seem to be doing a good job at it too. This makes me happy because it means I'm not a complete failure in life.
And seriously Dan, if my posts bother you and irritate you so much why do you even bother wasting your time reading them and then take the time to REPLY to them. Seems like a lot of wasted time to me.
I'm a bad bad man Dan.

Jungle Boy
09-17-2003, 07:51 AM
:D :D :D argue :D argue :D

HalletDave
09-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Yo, MMD. :p
Nevermind
What Ian said. wink
Wow! Someone's touchy this morning.
Don't worry Boozer MMD seems to hate everyone's post but his own. God forbid someone should post a humurous topic, instead we should all post the same political topic and fight with each other all day. You know what irritates me, grumpy old men who bag on everyone else because they don't think same way as they do or don't post political topics all the time. Lighten up MMD, go buy a boat and enjoy life.
[ September 17, 2003, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Ian ]

betty boop
09-17-2003, 08:21 AM
"sticks and stones with break my bones, but names will never hurt me".....
you boys should start your own soap opera - your worse than an office of women..... wink

Blown 472
09-17-2003, 08:23 AM
The steno pool??

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 08:24 AM
Sunbunny you bring the popcorn and i'll bring the beer. :D Welcome to the days on the boards.

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 08:24 AM
Another episode of:
"As the thread turns"
argue argue

uclahater
09-17-2003, 08:27 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Carry a large walking stick...When you come up behind the human eclipse.....pick a side and whack the side of the appropriate knee ...yell timber as the mighty oak falls.....and dart to the opposite side and your in the clear.....Problem Solved! smile_sp idea smile_sp

betty boop
09-17-2003, 08:30 AM
definitely got the popcorn mrs.vee - maybe we should put them all naked in a pit of mud and let them work it out that way.... :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 08:34 AM
Taht would be great. But all the guys here are to affraid to post any pics of themselves. We will have to bring the digital so we can do it ourselves. :D :p

betty boop
09-17-2003, 08:36 AM
no shit - they can sure talk the talk - but they definitely DON'T walk the talk....

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 08:39 AM
Well now i know what irritates us. It's all these guys wanting all us girls to post pics but now where are all of your pics guy's HMMMMMMMM That is what we thought. :D I know maybe we shouldn't post any pics until they do. Hmmmmmm. idea :D

Jbb
09-17-2003, 08:42 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Well now i know what irritates us. It's all these guys wanting all us girls to post pics but now where are all of your pics guy's HMMMMMMMM That is what we thought. :D I know maybe we shouldn't post any pics until they do. Hmmmmmm. idea :D You are absolutely right!
I have a pic of myself to post ...but its at work...and my hair is disheveled...Is that acceptable?

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 08:44 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Well now i know what irritates us. It's all these guys wanting all us girls to post pics but now where are all of your pics guy's HMMMMMMMM That is what we thought. :D I know maybe we shouldn't post any pics until they do. Hmmmmmm. idea :D You are absolutely right!
I have a pic of myself to post ...but its at work...and my hair is disheveled...Is that acceptable? Antthing is O.K. with me. as long as there is some skin showing. LOL! :D wink

betty boop
09-17-2003, 08:44 AM
nnoooooooo shit - it's the same all around - men want nice skinny, big boobed women, but it's ok for them to have big fat bellies and little dicks - where is the fairness here???? :D
definitley time to boycott - no more girlie pics till we see some true manly flesh....

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 08:47 AM
To all the men on here. We are (women) all on strike. No pics till we are even. Now you have alot of catching up to do so start posting. :D :p

Boozer
09-17-2003, 08:48 AM
sunbunny:
nnoooooooo shit - it's the same all around - men want nice skinny, big boobed women, but it's ok for them to have big fat bellies and little dicks - where is the fairness here???? :D
definitley time to boycott - no more girlie pics till we see some true manly flesh.... No different then women wanting men to have good jobs and pay most of the bills and support the family.
You look past the small dick and beer belly and we'll look past the fact that your ass doesnt want to work full time and be the bread winner.
You want to let me work less hours and allow me to have time to go to the gym to work off this beer belly then right on. You to lend me 10 G's to get a huge dick then right on.
Until then the big boobies and small dick standard applies. :)

Boozer
09-17-2003, 08:49 AM
BTW- It's not a beer belly. It's a fuel tank for a sex machine.

Jbb
09-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Ok Here is Jbb.....On the job!!!
http://download.consumptionjunction.com/multimedia/cj_21444.jpg

TheLurker
09-17-2003, 08:51 AM
Boozer:
sunbunny:
definitley time to boycott - no more girlie pics till we see some true manly flesh.... No different then women wanting men to have good jobs and pay most of the bills and support the family.
You look past the small dick and beer belly and we'll look past the fact that your ass doesnt want to work full time and be the bread winner.
You want to let me work less hours and allow me to have time to go to the gym to work off this beer belly then right on. You to lend me 10 G's to get a huge dick then right on.
Until then the big boobies and small dick standard applies. :) Yah, What he said

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 08:52 AM
So Boozer what is your excuse. As a matter afact. I do work full time as a plumber, i am a mother of two, i cook,clean,and take care of my man. I think i do a pretty good job and let me man do what ever he want's when ever he want's. So where are your f%&*in pic's. :D wink

rrrr
09-17-2003, 08:52 AM
JBB, looks like you should floss more often..... :D :D

HalletDave
09-17-2003, 08:53 AM
Man o man, this thread sure took a sharp turn. :D
But that is OK, it is still entertaining. wink

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 08:56 AM
O.K JBB where is the skin besides what you stole from the plastic sergeons office. The lines won't scar will they.LMAO!! :D CHICKEN'S

betty boop
09-17-2003, 09:00 AM
so here it is BOOZER - you must be a single man....anyway, noone takes care of me - i am self employed and in 1 week of work can make more than someone working for a full month can make - i take care of the house - clean, cook, take care of my 4 year old, my two dogs plus manage to keep in fairly good shape....there will be NO GENERALIZING in this thread - so if i can do it - there is no excuse for a man with a big belly not to be able to do it - SO LET'S SEE SOME F*&%$#G SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 09:05 AM
lmfao!! this is my kind of girl. I forgot about the animals in the house. Plus we wax and wash the boats while you guys talk and bullsh*% and say HEY honey can i have another beer while your in there. The only thing you guys work out is your biseps and your mouth. Now bring on the skin. :D wink sorry i got carried away just thinking about what we have to do.

rrrr
09-17-2003, 09:05 AM
Here's a shot of boozer relaxing at home..... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1092_22_225_fat.bmp

betty boop
09-17-2003, 09:06 AM
boy we sure shut these boys up in a quick hurry didn't we mrs.vee - men just cannot handle self sufficient, independant women...... :D

Boozer
09-17-2003, 09:06 AM
rrrr:
Here's a shot of boozer relaxing at home..... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1092_22_225_fat.bmp That was taken 2 years ago. You should see it now.

rrrr
09-17-2003, 09:10 AM
sunbunny:
boy we sure shut these boys up in a quick hurry didn't we mrs.vee - men just cannot handle self sufficient, independant women...... :D You take that back or I'm gonna send my wife over to whip your ass!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 09:12 AM
rrrr you smarty pant's where are your's everyone has to show skin on here. We will wait patiently but hurry up. :D

betty boop
09-17-2003, 09:12 AM
see mrs.vee - another job we have to do - protect the man, his belly is to big that he can't even fight his own battles..... wink

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 09:16 AM
Yah i can see that. He looks like his pe&%s is not the only thing he can't see. He's having a hard time just pouring his beer. :D :p

betty boop
09-17-2003, 09:17 AM
next thing you know - they'll be asking us to pour the beer - f'ing woman's job is NEVER done -and men they think they work hard - ha!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 09:24 AM
They work hard alright. at trying to tell us what to do, how to do it, when to do it and sooooo on. :D I have a honeydew list. And it reads honey do this honey do that. I tell we get no love. :D

Jbb
09-17-2003, 10:05 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
They work hard alright. at trying to tell us what to do, how to do it, when to do it and sooooo on. :D I have a honeydew list. And it reads honey do this honey do that. I tell we get no love. :D Not True!!!
Jbb Loves all the Hot Boat girls!!!

betty boop
09-17-2003, 03:10 PM
unbelievable - these guys didn't even post one pic - what a bunch of chicken shits!!!!! i thought i'd come back and this thread would be full of pictures... wink

Boozer
09-17-2003, 03:13 PM
sunbunny:
unbelievable - these guys didn't even post one pic - what a bunch of chicken shits!!!!! i thought i'd come back and this thread would be full of pictures... wink You didnt see the pics of me they were posting on the thread about me???
OPEN YOUR EYES

rrrr
09-17-2003, 03:14 PM
OK, I got home from work and found a picture that doesn't make me look too old, too fat, or too ugly (it took a while :D :D ).
Out driving my bowrider, doing some tubing and boarding.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/109Boatn.jpg

betty boop
09-17-2003, 03:17 PM
thank you rrrr - that took some guts - your the trooper - nice pic by the way - you look mighty happy......

rrrr
09-17-2003, 03:20 PM
sunbunny:
thank you rrrr - that took some guts - your the trooper - nice pic by the way - you look mighty happy...... Where's the skin pic of you?
J/K lol :D :D

betty boop
09-17-2003, 03:23 PM
this is the thread for men pics only...sorry!!! :D

Phat_Kat
09-17-2003, 03:46 PM
I gotta say it boozer. This shit is getting old and does kinda clutter the forums. Then again I don't have to read it and I actually hit the back button after about 3 to 5 sentences once I realize you're bitching about something new. Boozer I think we all understand that lifes rough and it ain't all that fun. All I can say to you is, lifes rough get a helmet.
Dan,
From what I can tell over the phone you are a very bright man. This is beneath you my friend. One post letting boozer know that you think this is BS is ok but it doesn't merrit more than one post. Stop reading this stuff if you don't like it. Sorry if I sound like I'm bashing you(and I'm not) but starting a boozer hate ring is far below you Dan.
My advice to both of you would be that whenever someone pisses you off, just take a deep breath count to ten and forget about it.
My .02

betty boop
09-17-2003, 03:47 PM
another .02 for the beer fund....wooohooo

mirvin
09-17-2003, 04:02 PM
Wow, get aload of this. Phat Kat giving Boozer advice!!! I'll be looking for the "Is Boozer An Idiot" poll. I can't wait.
Ladies, please don't make the guys post pictures of themselves. You don't really want that, do you?

Jrocket
09-17-2003, 04:07 PM
Phat_Kat:
I gotta say it boozer. This shit is getting old and does kinda clutter the forums.
My .02 Im speechless!

Kilrtoy
09-17-2003, 04:12 PM
WOW Im stunned by PHAT KAT
and
BOOZER atleast he didnt call you an ASS CLOWN eek!

Phat_Kat
09-17-2003, 04:16 PM
yeah yeah yeah make your fun,
You guys kinda read over the part where I say that I don't even bother to read it anymore. Why? Because I don't like it so I don't read it. My point is made.

NorCal Gameshow
09-17-2003, 04:23 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
lmfao!! this is my kind of girl. we wax and wash the boats while you guys talk and bullsh*% and say HEY honey can i have another beer while your in there. The only thing you guys work out is your biseps and your mouth. you wash and wax... Mrs. Gameshow needs to hang out with you.. :D

mirvin
09-17-2003, 04:23 PM
Hey Phat Kat, I gotta give you credit. After all the shit slingin' that's gone on lately at least you still got the apples to chime in.
Like whale shit on an iceflow.
wink

mickeyfinn
09-17-2003, 04:56 PM
MagicMtnDan:
Boozer:
Dan,
Boozer, you are not as bad as people say - you are much, much worse. Much as I also don't want to hear about any of Boozers imagined sexcapades I would definitely rather hear about them that listen to you rant about not wanting to be "involved" in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with you until you pulled your head out of your ass and stuck it in here. You boneheaded weasel eyed little pricked A$$hole.
Oh by the way what annoys me?
Oh yeah read the above that is what annoys me. People who jump in the middle of something and then act like they were dragged. jawdrop

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 04:59 PM
yada, yada, yada... :rolleyes:
Where'd all the love go guys?
What Phat_Kat said is true to most things in life, you have a choice...