PDA

View Full Version : F^&kin liberals....

HighRoller
07-07-2003, 07:41 PM
I'm crackin up at these liberals who keep saying how evil Bush is because we haven't found any nukes.I've come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will be enough for these people becuase they are so desperate to discredit Bush.We found radioactivity in the river.Have evidence the French were helping Saddam build a reactor.Have scientists who worked on the plans.But we havn't found any"real evidence".I'm just waiting for the day when the troops find a bomb sitting in the closet of some guy's house,and the liberals will say"but...it was only ONE bomb.And you don't know he was actually going to USE IT!"What makes me wanna puke is that if BJBill Clinton had started this war these same people would be praising him for taking a courageous stand against an evil dictator who threatens America.On top of this,a new poll shows that 50% of liberals admitted they are not proud to be Americans.

Moneypitt
07-07-2003, 09:45 PM
This is a joke, please take it that way:
Years from now, as we all must, Clinton dies. And of course, goes to hell. As he arives the devil greets him with the usual, how would you like to spend eternity, we have three choices. The ex pres says "Now look here devil, I was the most powerful man on earth at one time, as an ex president I demand the respect I've earned!" The devil says Ok, here are your choices and opens door #1. There hanging on the wall is Newt Gindrich being beaten with a whip and chain.. "Oh no" says the ex pres, "hey devil, l was the president! that won't do"! Ok, says the devil, and opens door #2, there, on a spit is Rush Limbaugh, slowly being roasted over hot coals. "Oh no devil, I was the most powerful man on earth, you've got to do better than this." So the devil goes to door #3, and there, he sees Ken Starr standing with Monica Lewinski on her knees in front of him, doing what she does best.. "Now you're getting it", clinton says to the devil, "This I can relate to." So this is your choice then", the devil asks Clinton. "Sure" says the ex pres, grinning from ear to ear. So the devil says," Okay Monica, you can get up now, you've been replaced"

ROZ
07-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Yea, all the rhetoric makes me laugh as well. Especially since Saddam had no weapons after CLINTON AND the UNITED NATIONS have been looking for them for YEARS!!! I guess the past 12 YEARS of sanctions and suspicion of WMD in Saddam's possession by the WORLD's Nations was all a mistake.....

HM
07-07-2003, 11:03 PM
ROZ:
Yea, all the rhetoric makes me laugh as well. Especially since Saddam had no weapons after CLINTON AND the UNITED NATIONS have been looking for them for YEARS!!! I guess the past 12 YEARS of sanctions and suspicion of WMD in Saddam's possession by the WORLD's Nations was all a mistake..... Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Now don't bring logic, facts, and reasoning into this, because then you would just be mean.

HighRoller
07-07-2003, 11:39 PM
I'm sorry about that.I should have asked CatMando to lead the discussion.He could teach us all about never letting the facts get in the way of making your point.

Catmando
07-09-2003, 03:38 PM
Bill's Boys destroyed whatever WMDs Iraq had in 1998 during Operation Desert Fox. Hussein did not keep his oil fields in good repair, so he didn't have the money to replace them.
Still no WMDs, but we DO have over 200 bodybags filled with dead US soldiers. And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge.

NastyOne
07-09-2003, 03:50 PM
HighRoller:
On top of this,a new poll shows that 50% of liberals admitted they are not proud to be Americans. Not proud? Those ****s! burningm They should go live in Iraq then! ****ing pices of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miller19j
07-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Hey we haven’t found Saddam Does that mean he didn’t exist?
The people that believe he didn’t have any Chem/Bio weapons are complete idiots!

1stepcloser
07-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Catmando:
And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge. ?
:confused: How soon we forget.
http://www.foureyes.com/towers/002_sm.jpg
I, for one, am O.K. with a little Revenge.

ROZ
07-09-2003, 04:22 PM
Catmando:
Bill's Boys destroyed whatever WMDs Iraq had in 1998 during Operation Desert Fox. Hussein did not keep his oil fields in good repair, so he didn't have the money to replace them.
Still no WMDs, but we DO have over 200 bodybags filled with dead US soldiers. And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge. Well shit, you must have worked for the CIA because you have all the answers.....
Seems to me that the UN was still looking for WMD's well after 1998. Why continue if Bills gang got em all? logic?

MagicMtnDan
07-09-2003, 05:14 PM
Catmando:
Still no WMDs, but we DO have over 200 bodybags filled with dead US soldiers. And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge. You're a very broken record Catmando. When I want your opinion I'll just find Bill Clinton's position papers since you can't think for yourself and all you do is spout Bad Boy Billy's liberal bile.

sandblasted
07-09-2003, 05:48 PM
What is it the liberals don't understand? We had more people killed on 9/11 then we did at Pearl harbor, and these were civilians, not military!!!
Bush said he would hunt down every single bastard involved and anyone that aided or protected them..you can bet your ass that Saddam aided and protected our enemy!! Now he's gone, who gives a shit if he has no nukes! now let's go get the next sob that had anything to do with this! Maybe France? :mad:

CB
07-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Going to fire off a shot here, usually keep quiet but what the hell.
I am a card carrying Republican and on a personal level would have taken great pleausre in watching a mushroom cloud form over Baghdad. Having said that I am ashamed of this administration and the giant scam that is being pulled off here. Bush and company are using the emotions of the American people to wage a war in a manner that makes connected people $$$$$. This is not about revenge, this is not about nukes this is about oil and $$$$
Stuff like this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent/3028585.stm
True or not the questions are there. The world is laughing at us and its a sad day to be an American. Actually it has been a sad day to be an American since the Republican party decided to front Bush instead of McCain...
Bush and Gore as this countries two best choices for leader. What a cruel joke that was and remains to be.
I am proud to be an American but ashamed of this joke of a president. I support our troops 100% but believe their commander in chief is making poor choices. I would like to champion change but have no idea how to do it....

HighRoller
07-09-2003, 07:38 PM
And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge.
Typical liberal drivel.Bill Clinton killed more U.S. soldiers than that during his reign by sending them around the world to deliver pizza for the U.N. Remember Somalia?13 dead in ONE day. Clinton acted on bad intelligence by launching cruise missiles at an Aspirin factory and told us it was a chemical weapons factory run by terrorists.By the way,on what basis is this war illegal?We now have the proof that Iraq has links to not only 9-11 but has been sheltering other terrorists.And we DID have proof of WMD's,of course while the UN was fumbling around asking for more time and playing inspector clouseau the Iraqis had plenty of time to move them wherever they wanted.
Actually it has been a sad day to be an American since the Republican party decided to front Bush instead of McCain Excuse me?Since when does anyone consider John McCain a Republican?The guy is a democrat sympathizer who likes to score points with the media by siding with liberals on key issues.He walks in step with Tom Daschle more than Bush.

CB
07-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Excuse me?Since when does anyone consider John McCain a Republican?The guy is a democrat sympathizer who likes to score points with the media by siding with liberals on key issues.He walks in step with Tom Daschle more than Bush. [/QB][/QUOTE]
http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=S0061103
Well it says here he has voted with the president better than 90% for the last two years...
The point to get here is not liberal conservative Republican Democrate white or black. the point is we have an administartion who are acting in a manner consistant with an agenda that does not include the average working guys best interest.
This economy sucks,(laid off yesterday by the way...) the UN has been made into a joke, our international policy is bad, our homeland policy is worse. But Haliburton, and a few other big boys with strong Texas ties are making a killing. Literally...
We have got serious problems in Washington D.C. both sides of the fence. Blind raving support of this administration just because war looks cool on CNN is doing this country a diservice

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 12:32 AM
This economy sucks,(laid off yesterday by the way...) I'm sorry to hear that CP,but GW Bush did not lay you off.Nor did Haliburton steal money from your company and cause you to be layed off.And the economy is the responsibility of the PEOPLE,not the politicians.I will tell you this.2 years ago when people started bitching about the economy I started my own business.6 months later I was making 30% more than when I started.Today I'm making more money than I EVER have.Why?Because I created my own economy and didn't listen to bullshyt about a bad economy.I laugh at those who say the economy is bad,why?Because that's a sign that they have accepted defeat and are running their life according to what someone else is telling them.Why should Haliburton feel guilty for making money?They have ALWAYS made a killing because they are in a business that has enormous risks and therefore pays great dividends for success.Maybe you should worry less about hating on people who are successful and spend more time studying exactly HOW they got to be that way.It wasn't by killing babies,robbing banks and putting people out of work.

Catmando
07-10-2003, 08:53 AM
Totally amazing how many CLUELESS Bushlovers have posted in this thread. He has bamboozled you all, but what's worse is you WANT to be bamboozled. :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-10-2003, 09:02 AM
HighRoller:
On top of this,a new poll shows that 50% of liberals admitted they are not proud to be Americans. Fine, get the F**k out then! I may not always agree with the government decisions but I am always proud to be an American!

MagicMtnDan
07-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Catmando:
Totally amazing how many CLUELESS Bushlovers have posted in this thread. He has bamboozled you all, but what's worse is you WANT to be bamboozled. :rolleyes: OK Catmando, I've had enough of your diatribe. Just give it a rest. We should just agree to disagree. You say we're bamboozled. I say you're a liberal wienie. I know I'm right but I'm tired of the back-and-forth.
You're like most every liberal I see and hear and read (in print). You don't debate you just name call (ooops I called you a "liberal wienie" - well you are! :D ) and say that's the truth and that's it.
None of you liberals, especially the ones on TV and in the legislature, can debate for $hit. Why is it that liberals take pot shots and then run like it's a guerilla war.
I'm not a Bush-lover (I love bush but not the president) but on his worst day he is way better than Clinton on his best day. I wish Bush would communicate with us more (he doesn't really communicate at all). But what I really wish for is another political party (or two) that will give us all more choices.
Having a two party system has polarized everyone and at the same time given us all a lot fewer choices. We need better leadership across the board. But until we get it, I'm picking a conservative or Republican EVERY TIME over a liberal or Democrat.
I appreciate your willingness to take the heat on this board but that's about all I appreciate from you. I wish you'd try to discuss things more but I guess you're overwhelmed by the non-liberals here. Maybe you should find another board to post your liberal whining - one that is more sympathetic to your left-leaning position.
-Dan

ROZ
07-10-2003, 04:13 PM
Catmando:
Totally amazing how many CLUELESS Bushlovers have posted in this thread. He has bamboozled you all, but what's worse is you WANT to be bamboozled. :rolleyes: Your just lucky that the 2 biggest electoral state's republicans aren't as organized(like the mob)as their liberal counterparts.
The democrates got more soft money contributions from questionable organizations than any other party.
One more thing....If the libs had their way, auto racing and boating would be waaaaaaay by the wayside making room for newer soapbox racers and paddleboats :p
[ July 10, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 04:26 PM
Bamboozled?I hardly think so Cat.Unlike you I don't pledge blind allegiance to a political party like you do.You support Democrats for better or worse and hate Republicans no matter what.I,on the other hand,judge people on their bahavior and character and let the political affiliation fall where it may.

TCHB
07-10-2003, 07:49 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
According to United States Federal Reporting we are paying $5 million a day in support to keep the region stable. How long do you think we can keep doing this while our we lay off our teachers, police, and others. The oil money of of Iraq must be used on Iraq rebuild not to pay us back.

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 08:14 PM
You can thank the liberals for the government lay offs.They were the engineers of all the bloated social programs we have today.These programs cannabalize all other government programs including law enforcement and education to survive.Medicare,welfare,social security,wic,food stamps,housing assistance,unemployment and now prescription drugs for free.You're bitchin about 5 million a day,these programs cost us hundreds of millions DAILY!!!All because lazy fockers won't take care of their own business.

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 08:21 PM
You can thank the liberals for the government lay offs.They were the engineers of all the bloated social programs we have today.These programs cannabalize all other government programs including law enforcement and education to survive.Medicare,welfare,social security,wic,food stamps,housing assistance,unemployment and now prescription drugs for free.You're bitchin about 5 million a day,these programs cost us hundreds of millions DAILY!!!All because lazy fockers won't take care of their own business.

ROZ
07-10-2003, 09:35 PM
TCHB:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
According to United States Federal Reporting we are paying $5 million a day in support to keep the region stable. How long do you think we can keep doing this while our we lay off our teachers, police, and others. The oil money of of Iraq must be used on Iraq rebuild not to pay us back. The millitary gets paid whether they're in Iraq or not. I'm sure we'd be exceeding that amount if the troops were back here training.
State dollars are suppose to pay the agencies you list.