PDA

View Full Version : stupid TOBTEK fact..

TOBTEK
12-17-2002, 09:47 AM
did you know if you want to get that GAY address label of the front of your new ***boat magazine(that is IF you got it) without ripping or damaging the cover. All you have to do is put the mag in the MICROWAVE oven for 45 seconds and it will peel off nicely, and thus keeping your new mag in its original OEM state....just a little FYI wink
ANYBODY ELSE HAVE ANY SIMPLE WAY'S TO IMPROVE OUR DAILEY LIVES?

HavasuDreamin'
12-17-2002, 09:48 AM
That is a good one. I'll have to give it a whirl........ idea2

24RODjr
12-17-2002, 10:08 AM
WD-40 get's EVERY stain out...not to mention good for squeeks.
Dump a can of coke in reeeaaly dirty laundry to get it clean...or...if your battery terminals get corroded, pour coke on them to remove the corrosion. Straaawg stuff.
-Chris

TOBTEK
12-17-2002, 10:10 AM
24RODjr:
WD-40 get's EVERY stain out...not to mention good for squeeks.
Dump a can of coke in reeeaaly dirty laundry to get it clean...or...if your battery terminals get corroded, pour coke on them to remove the corrosion. Straaawg stuff.
-Chrisgiven that fact....COKE must be real good for our teeth :D rigggght

AZKC
12-17-2002, 10:13 AM
You want to see something really scary, drop about a golf ball size of hamburger in a glass of coke, let it sit a bit and ck it out it will be gone eek!
KC

Hermosa
12-17-2002, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TOBTEK:
[QB]did you know if you want to get that GAY address label of the front of your new ***boat magazine(that is IF you got it) without ripping or damaging the cover. All you have to do is put the mag in the MICROWAVE oven for 45 seconds and it will peel off nicely, and thus keeping your new mag in its original OEM state....just a little FYI wink
Hey, don't the staples play hell with the micro? "Yea, every time she fires up the microwave, I piss my pants and forget where I am for a few minutes"..... cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation. A classic.

24RODjr
12-17-2002, 10:29 AM
Just watched that movie the other night. Funny shit!?!?!

TOBTEK
12-17-2002, 10:39 AM
24RODjr:
Just watched that movie the other night. Funny shit!?!?!seems like it has been on every 5 seconds this season, that and the Santa clause with Tim Allen..... :rolleyes:

Seadog
12-17-2002, 01:16 PM
From a doctor; If you have a stomach bug, drink Coke. It will kill the bug. If you notice the pH of pop, you can understand why.

HavasuDreamin'
12-17-2002, 01:32 PM
Drop a nail in a glass of coke. In a day or two it will be gone. eek!

Mandelon
12-17-2002, 07:34 PM
So you're saying its a good aid for digestion?