PDA

View Full Version : Hey Phat Kat

mickeyfinn
10-10-2003, 08:22 PM
What happened? You deleted the thread? If you ask for help and don't get the answers you want you quit asking? I guess if you don't like the reflection in the mirror you just take down the mirror? If your post was serious then get the help recommended.

SCUBA STEVE
10-10-2003, 09:56 PM
The moderators probably removed it, due to the content. :confused:
[ October 10, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

MagicMtnDan
10-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Damn - I spent a few minutes typing some suggestions for him and next thing I know - the whole thread's gone! Can't be anything I said.
And only a moderator can kill a thread so it musta been bad...

burbanite
10-10-2003, 10:32 PM
I miss out on all the fun...

Cheap Thrills
10-10-2003, 11:28 PM
Phat Kat requested it be deleted .
I guess due to BS replies .
anyhoo... :rolleyes:
C.T.

DansBlown73Nordic
10-11-2003, 03:00 AM
idea I think old Phat-Cat was sipping some cough medicine. He deleted all his posts and then asked that the rest be deleted. If he posted a post like he did as a JOKE!!!! He has some very serious problems.

HOSS
10-11-2003, 04:22 AM
Damn, what a shame.And I was waiting for Cheap Thrills to give some advice.
Oh well,,,,happy hunting Cheap Thrills.
P.S.----Cheap Thrills you may want to remove your hunter`s orange so as not to be seen so easy. I`m very miserable and plan on bringing you down to my level.
Gotta love Karma. And Peyote cactus!

MagicMtnDan
10-11-2003, 04:42 AM
Forensic:
Hey MMD, any chance I can get the ladies in your Avatar to rotate around a pint of Guiness? :D Of course you can! Just drink a whole lot of Guiness

MagicMtnDan
10-11-2003, 04:42 AM
First I don't get my t-shirt when I subscribe to Hot Boat magazine. That's OK, it's to be expected - I don't think anyone gets a t-shirt.
Then after two issues, I don't get my third Hot Boat magazine so I gotta spend more money and go to the store and buy a copy.
And now today I get the dreaded double post. What up Hot Boat? :D
[ October 11, 2003, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2003, 09:41 AM
HOSS:
Damn, what a shame.And I was waiting for Cheap Thrills to give some advice.
Oh well,,,,happy hunting Cheap Thrills.
P.S.----Cheap Thrills you may want to remove your hunter`s orange so as not to be seen so easy. I`m very miserable and plan on bringing you down to my level.
Gotta love Karma. And Peyote cactus! Sorry to dissappoint you Hoss , But I dont waste my time on small game. ! yuk

HOSS
10-11-2003, 10:10 AM
You must have small penis syndrome. Play with it. It`ll grow.
What happenned to Phat Kat? Cheap Thrills you didn`t even try to help him.
OOHHH I get it. You must be one of his friends he was referring to. I understand buddy.

mbrown2
10-11-2003, 10:57 AM
:rolleyes: <- Mbrown2 just sittin here shaking his head...

HOSS
10-12-2003, 08:12 AM
RiverDave:
Phat Kats back??
RD I think he killed himself. No shit.

PACKINAIR
10-12-2003, 11:40 AM
HOSS:
RiverDave:
Phat Kats back??
RD I think he killed himself. No shit. Really??? please fill us in a details??

Phat_Kat
10-12-2003, 11:45 AM
HOSS:
RiverDave:
Phat Kats back??
RD I think he killed himself. No shit. nope, not gonna happen either!
feelin better too! things are somewhat turning around. Hopefully in time life will be back in full swing. thanks to those of you who threw in advise.

Cheap Thrills
10-12-2003, 12:21 PM
Check your PMs Kat
:D

topless
10-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Phat_Kat:
HOSS:
RiverDave:
Phat Kats back??
RD I think he killed himself. No shit. nope, not gonna happen either!
feelin better too! things are somewhat turning around. Hopefully in time life will be back in full swing. thanks to those of you who threw in advise. A little confused here. Do you mean that if no one threw in advice you would have killed yourself???????? Pretty screwed up in my book if you have to rely on the internet to make ya happy.

leibniz
10-12-2003, 01:19 PM
Just my opinion, but I think that's bullshit. Bullshit that you and hoss dump on a guy when he's down.
I commend PK for discerning your BS attitude from things that matter.

HOSS
10-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Then its a damn good thing that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I REALLY DON`T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU THINK! :p

leibniz
10-12-2003, 02:24 PM
You got that right! :mad:
I was just posting an opinion. If you don't like it, then you can... well, I think you know where I'm going with this idea.
...jerk.
[ October 12, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

HOSS
10-12-2003, 02:33 PM
...fag.

leibniz
10-12-2003, 02:35 PM
whatever... :rolleyes:
[ October 12, 2003, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

Tom Brown
10-12-2003, 07:32 PM
If we can't turn to our friends when we feel a little down then I'll whack myself. A true friend will be happy to light a bottle rocket from their ass to cheer you up.
Hey Phat Kat, give me a while to charge the battery on my movie camera... :D

mike37
10-12-2003, 07:41 PM
hey PK glat things are going better for you

leibniz
10-13-2003, 09:23 AM
I was trying to be a nice guy, but if PK was just yanking our collective chain on this one, then I reneg my compassion and interest in his well being.
No hard feelings, hoss?

H20 Party Starter
10-13-2003, 06:16 PM
I thought he left.............
H20=> Just shaking my head AGAIN :rolleyes:

leibniz
10-13-2003, 06:43 PM
Apparently he did... moron...
J/K :D :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
10-13-2003, 06:55 PM
Come on Phat Cat, speak to me! E-mail me if you want, hope everything is alot better now? RQ..whats upppppppppp!.......( . )( . )........ :confused:

565edge
10-13-2003, 06:59 PM
riodog:
In respose to the E-mail I just received from Phat Kat, "insensative prick"- who me? Sarcastic as all hell-YES, Direct and don't pull no punches-Yes, but insensative? I'm not the one who antagonized everyone on the boards with his lies and other bullshit! Bullets ? Yeah last time I heard them mentioned here on the boards they referred to 'booze', however in your case I'm sure some of the peep's here had other thoughts in mind. As for the invitation to come entertain us at the lower sandbar next weekend, I was serious. I'll furnish the 'booze and you can furnish(be) the 'entertainment'.
I'm sure everyone realizes that you were just starved for a little attention and you went about it in an uncool manner. Come join the party and let old wounds heal and who knows- you might even make a few new friends.
Riodog :D Hell if your furnishing the booze ill show as Phat kat. :D

OGShocker
10-13-2003, 07:09 PM
H20 Party Starter:
I thought he left.............
H20=> Just shaking my head AGAIN :rolleyes: From your mouth to God's ears!

Phat_Kat
10-13-2003, 07:58 PM
I've only been lurking because of this thread and because of info's site.(sorry man bad day today :( ) That was no BS, I really was down there and I still am a bit. I've gotten over the overwhelming emotion deal and suicide is the last thing on my mind. Friends are starting to heal and life is just beggining to turn around. It's a slow process according to my friend sara who has been through it all and back. Right down to actually going through with suicide and lucky for her failing at it. Waking up in a puddle of her own blood is how far she had to go to snap out of it and the second I told her what was up she did everything she could to make sure I never had to go that far. Like I said, most of my friends had turned on me but I have a lot of friends believe it or not(boy will that get picked at) which still left me with a good sized group of friends. These that were left are true friends that are helping me through this and they're doing great. Those of you that shared your experience and showed me that things can turn around, I thank you dearly. As for you smart mouth little pricks... well I'm not gonna go there but I'm sure you get the point. Those of you that hate me I got news for you! This little kittie don't care :D So quit pestering me because it's kinda pointless for anything other than your large ego's. I'd really like to go on record and say that suicide is nothing to joke about by any means and I'd never use it as a attention getter. Hope that sinks into everyones heads.
Thanks,
PK

PACKINAIR
10-13-2003, 09:13 PM
a few things here Phat_Kat..... 1) if you ever used that as an excuse to get attention I will hunt you down and kill you myself!! I take that VERY serious.
2) I will never stop picking on you
3) If you ever REALLY feel you are about to do something stupid like this again you ****ing call me at 419-509-1882 ANYTIME (scott) My wife is a shrink and there is nothing that can't be talked out..
4) I will never stop picking on you
5) I will never stop picking on you
6) I still wanna see you try and roost me in my cat
7) I will never stop picking on you
8) the anytime offer is for real

GlastronGuy
10-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Phat_Kat:
I've only been lurking because of this thread and because of info's site.(sorry man bad day today :( ) That was no BS, I really was down there and I still am a bit. I've gotten over the overwhelming emotion deal and suicide is the last thing on my mind. Friends are starting to heal and life is just beggining to turn around. It's a slow process according to my friend sara who has been through it all and back. Right down to actually going through with suicide and lucky for her failing at it. Waking up in a puddle of her own blood is how far she had to go to snap out of it and the second I told her what was up she did everything she could to make sure I never had to go that far. Like I said, most of my friends had turned on me but I have a lot of friends believe it or not(boy will that get picked at) which still left me with a good sized group of friends. These that were left are true friends that are helping me through this and they're doing great. Those of you that shared your experience and showed me that things can turn around, I thank you dearly. As for you smart mouth little pricks... well I'm not gonna go there but I'm sure you get the point. Those of you that hate me I got news for you! This little kittie don't care :D So quit pestering me because it's kinda pointless for anything other than your large ego's. I'd really like to go on record and say that suicide is nothing to joke about by any means and I'd never use it as a attention getter. Hope that sinks into everyones heads.
Thanks,
PK Wow, you heal fast.

fourspeednup
10-13-2003, 11:06 PM
Sorry Phat Kat, I guess I missed the drama since I only recently became a part of this wonderful thing we call the hot boat forum. Been lurking for some time though. Hit me up next time you're gonna be up river in needles and come on over for a few brews. No sarcastic BS in this post.

Tom Brown
10-13-2003, 11:57 PM
It sounds like things are looking up but I'm going to warm up the bottle rockets... just in case. :D

HOSS
10-14-2003, 05:21 AM
Tom, I think Packinair is tryin` to pack fudge. eek!

tenchi17
10-14-2003, 06:52 AM
fourspeednup:
Sorry Phat Kat, I guess I missed the drama since I only recently became a part of this wonderful thing we call the hot boat forum. Been lurking for some time though. Hit me up next time you're gonna be up river in needles and come on over for a few brews. No sarcastic BS in this post. Hey i hit you with a fiver beacues everyone needs a rateing

H20 Party Starter
10-14-2003, 08:29 AM
I'd be the guy at the bottom of the tall building yelling.......Go ahead...JUMP!
hey PK...........wanna borrow a gun?
H20= feeling fiesty.......bring on the blah blah blah people! :cool:

watergirl
10-14-2003, 09:37 AM
H20 Party Starter:
I'd be the guy at the bottom of the tall building yelling.......Go ahead...JUMP!
hey PK...........wanna borrow a gun?
H20= feeling fiesty.......bring on the blah blah blah people! :cool: That is wrong! :rolleyes:

fourspeednup
10-14-2003, 09:42 AM
Thanks tenchi17. I was wondering how to get rated? Now lets see how long it takes before those stars start dissappearing.

PACKINAIR
10-14-2003, 12:55 PM
HOSS:
Tom, I think Packinair is tryin` to pack fudge. eek! Not at all, had someone tell me they were going to check out once, blew them off and they did, that is alot to take.. be an asshole about if you want, but even though I think he is a putz doesn't mean I would not help him in a crisis.

HOSS
10-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Be an asshole. Thats what I am thats what I do. :p