PDA

View Full Version : Love Connection????

DansBlown73Nordic
09-25-2003, 02:28 PM
I read this story the other day about two people falling in Love. They had never met in person. They had only talked on the phone and the internet. I just wondered what you guys thought. :confused:

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 02:36 PM
I love you, Dan.... :D

DansBlown73Nordic
09-25-2003, 02:38 PM
eek!

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 02:47 PM
Dans66Stevens:
I read this story the other day about two people falling in Love. They had never met in person. They had only talked on the phone and the internet. I just wondered what you guys thought. :confused: How about: Reading stories about people in love = GAY. J/K
:D :D :D

Laveyman
09-25-2003, 02:47 PM
It worked for my ex-wife! That's how she met the P.O.S. she's seeing now! He lives in Eugene, Oregon and met her in a Yahoo chatroom. He talks her into being his Sub and him being her Dom. She's been "tied up" with him ever since. If only he'd have the ****ing balls to marry her!!!

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 02:49 PM
Laveyman:
It worked for my ex-wife! That's how she met the P.O.S. she's seeing now! He lives in Eugene, Oregon and met her in a Yahoo chatroom. He talks her into being his Sub and him being her Dom. She's been "tied up" with him ever since. If only he'd have the ****ing balls to marry her!!! I heard you'd pay $1600 a month for 6 months to the guy who marries her..???? :D

Her454
09-25-2003, 02:50 PM
You guys are too funny. There was already a thread on this and several people from the boards met and married that way...... eek!
Also alot of stories about people meeting losers via the internet also.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-25-2003, 02:53 PM
I just thought it was kinda a cool story..... wink

Laveyman
09-25-2003, 02:54 PM
Mandelon:
Laveyman:
It worked for my ex-wife! That's how she met the P.O.S. she's seeing now! He lives in Eugene, Oregon and met her in a Yahoo chatroom. He talks her into being his Sub and him being her Dom. She's been "tied up" with him ever since. If only he'd have the ****ing balls to marry her!!! I heard you'd pay $1600 a month for 6 months to the guy who marries her..???? :D Damn straight on that one! And I'm not kidding either!

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 03:11 PM
How about people who are not in love, just having great sex, instead???? For love, I can go home. :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
09-25-2003, 03:15 PM
for that you need AquaBoogie's pre-booty call agreement! wink :D Here (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005711#000008)
[ September 25, 2003, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

DansBlown73Nordic
09-25-2003, 03:22 PM
They must be into the rope business..... :confused:

1stepcloser
09-25-2003, 03:23 PM
I believe its a reference to SUBmissive and DOMinant.
As in sex. wink

91nordic29
09-25-2003, 03:24 PM
i do believe that is what he meant.

FMluvswater
09-25-2003, 03:25 PM
RiverDave:
Laveyman:
Mandelon:
Laveyman:
It worked for my ex-wife! That's how she met the P.O.S. she's seeing now! He lives in Eugene, Oregon and met her in a Yahoo chatroom. He talks her into being his Sub and him being her Dom. She's been "tied up" with him ever since. If only he'd have the ****ing balls to marry her!!! I heard you'd pay $1600 a month for 6 months to the guy who marries her..???? :D Damn straight on that one! And I'm not kidding either! Really?? I might give it a shot. :)
Hey BTW, what does this mean?
He talks her into being his Sub and him being her Dom. She's been "tied up" with him ever since.Sub? Submissive?
Dom? Dominant?
RD This might help explain it (http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/)

Laveyman
09-25-2003, 03:27 PM
RiverDave:
Laveyman:
Mandelon:
Laveyman:
It worked for my ex-wife! That's how she met the P.O.S. she's seeing now! He lives in Eugene, Oregon and met her in a Yahoo chatroom. He talks her into being his Sub and him being her Dom. She's been "tied up" with him ever since. If only he'd have the ****ing balls to marry her!!! I heard you'd pay $1600 a month for 6 months to the guy who marries her..???? :D Damn straight on that one! And I'm not kidding either! Really?? I might give it a shot. :)
Hey BTW, what does this mean?
He talks her into being his Sub and him being her Dom. She's been "tied up" with him ever since.Sub? Submissive?
Dom? Dominant?
RD Yep on the Dom/Sub. You're welcome to give her a test drive. She loves the river, boating, whips, chains, leather, floggers, ropes....And my offer will remain firm until someone marries her. $1600 a month for the forst 6 months of your marriage to her. After that, you can dump her and move on, $9600 ahead of the game. AND, you will have done me a favor that I probably could NEVER repay!

DansBlown73Nordic
09-25-2003, 03:27 PM
People do that stuff????? :rolleyes:

Laveyman
09-25-2003, 03:32 PM
Don't get me wrong here. I'm all for some kinky stuff when it comes to playing in the bedroom. Whatever happens between two, three, four...consenting adults is all good to me. My problem with the ex is during our entire marriage, sex with her was like screwing a Quaker. BOOOORRRRINNNNGGGG!!! Any mention of trying anything she is into now got shot down like an Iraqi war plane! And now, I have to pay her $1600 a month so he can do to her what I wanted/tried to do for 17 years! burningm

NorCal Gameshow
09-25-2003, 08:16 PM
do you ever wonder why we call it "falling" in love :confused:
I understand these:
fall off of a ladder
fall for a scam
fall out of a plane
fall out of bed
how can you fall in love on the phone?

FMluvswater
09-25-2003, 09:52 PM
Don't know if anyone can 'fall in love' on the phone but I think you can get to know a person that way and definitley strong friendship can be established that way kinda like I guess having a pen pal only it's with voice. :confused: I met my closest friends on-line. Met two of them IRL (so far anyway). Talk to them regularly in IM, PM, e-mail and on the phone ... the thing is I feel like I have met ALL 6 of them. I suppose it'd be possible :confused: to fall in love over the phone. I know I love my friends dearly. Is 'in love' such a stretch then? :confused: Maybe it's possible but just more challenging/less likely than the regular way? Just my lil ramble on the subject. :)

OGShocker
09-26-2003, 10:02 AM
Dans66Stevens:
People do that stuff????? :rolleyes: jawdrop ...... jawdrop ...... jawdrop Maybe?

WaterBox
09-26-2003, 11:19 AM
Hell! I would just like to find some sweet Lady to go spend some Quality time on the lake with! :rolleyes: My intentions could be honorable "maybe" :rolleyes:
[ September 27, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: WaterBox ]

WildFunOnBoats
09-26-2003, 06:45 PM
I believe thats what we all are looking for. A sweet lady that enloys the lake as much as we do, to spend quality time with. (honorable or otherwise)