PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Cig - Is this your boat?

Steamin' Rice
08-15-2002, 12:38 PM
I was looking through helicopter pics from last year's SCOPE poker run and noticed a few pics that looked like your boat. Is it yours?
http://www.scopeinfo.com/images/2001-SCOPE-Poker%20Run/Heli-10/003_3.jpg

MissHavasuCat
08-15-2002, 01:26 PM
Yep ~ that's it ... :) We did out of state delivery on it, so as soon as our 90 days are up we'll be back out to play in the ocean wink

Havasu Cig
08-15-2002, 01:50 PM
Now I know where some of the 37 hours that were on it when I bought it came from :D
Great picture I might have to use it as wallpaper. Hopefully the video from the DSM run will be even better. :cool:

Steamin' Rice
08-15-2002, 01:56 PM
Here's a link to the photos if you want to see them...I think that there are about 5 running shots of your boat.
http://www.scopeinfo.com/Photos/2001-SCOPE-Poker-Run/2001-SCOPE-Poker-Helicopter-Group-5.htm
How much longer do you have on the 90 days? The ocean is fun in our boat, probably even more fun for you guys in your TG. :D :D

Havasu Cig
08-15-2002, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the link, great pictures. We have a couple of months left and then it is back to some ocean running. :cool:

Steamin' Rice
08-15-2002, 02:31 PM
Havasu Cig:
Now I know where some of the 37 hours that were on it when I bought it came from :D
Great picture I might have to use it as wallpaper. Hopefully the video from the DSM run will be even better. :cool: It shouldn't have taken them more than about 2 hours for that poker run in your boat!!
I know that the DSM run is going to be on TV on 9/11, but what station is it going to be on? Is it on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN) or the Outdoor Channel? I get OLN but not the Outdoor Channel. I have a feeling it's on the Outdoor channel instead of OLN.. :mad:
Your 90 days will be up soon and there is year round boating here so you'll have plenty of time to use the boat in the ocean.

Havasu Cig
08-15-2002, 02:59 PM
I believe it is on the Outdoor channel, I will have to look at the order form for the video when I get home.
We are looking forward to getting back on the ocean, actually I think some of the best ocean boating is during the fall and spring months here in So.Cal. The fog does not seem to be as bad.

MissHavasuCat
08-15-2002, 03:43 PM
I have the order form right here and it's the Outdoor Channel. Somebody wants to order a copy of the video ... I wonder who??? :rolleyes:

Havasu Cig
08-16-2002, 08:28 AM
I found out the guy who is driving will be at this years run with his new 46' skater with big power. I was told it is an awesome looking boat, blues, and oranges in the paint scheme.