PDA

View Full Version : DCB 28???

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 12:12 PM
I was flipping through my old ***boat issues last night because I couldn't sleep and came to the may 2000 issue. Yes that's the one with the 36 daytona on the cover. I was looking at the article from the boat show and saw a picture of Dave and a guy that looked absolutely miserable in front of the camera with leopard print on. I read the caption and it said the owner had "a taste for leopard." I look over at the interior and just started drooling. Normailly I'm a flame kinda guy but this just made me damn near literally drool!!! It looks beautiful! The owners name is Joe Merriam and I was curious if anyone knows where he his and if he'll sell? The article is in the ***boat May 2000 issue on page 30-31 in the middle.
Thanks

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 12:15 PM
double post
I was just wondering if anyone knew if any of the DCB or Eliminator cats sport such beautiful interior?

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 02:43 PM
bumping this up

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2003, 06:40 PM
I think I know what boat you are talking about...Phaff motor?
If so, I've met him (he's at Havasu alot). A friend of mine did that interior, and it was in the DCB booth at the show that year. The boat was named "Leopard Lounge" until he got his divorce. Now it is "Trash Out". It's for sale ($75K).
That interior can be duplicated...just ask.

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 06:41 PM
Havasu Hangin':
I think I know what boat you are talking about...Phaff motor?
If so, I've met him (he's at Havasu alot). A friend of mine did that interior, and it was in the DCB booth at the show that year. The boat was named "Leopard Lounge" until he got his divorce. Now it is "Trash Out". It's for sale ($75K).
That interior can be duplicated...just ask. well I didn't want to rip off but I'll look into it. Thanks.

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 06:41 PM
double post but do you know if the F-29 or F-34 sport a roomy interior like that?

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2003, 06:46 PM
Phat_Kat:
double post but do you know if the F-29 or F-34 sport a roomy interior like that? Neither one will have the vertical room...the 28's are great in that regard. Also, a friend of mine is getting the first canopied 28' Extreme made right now, and rumor has it that the deck was raised, making even more headroom.
As long as you're not a big fella, you can enjoy the cabin the the F-29 or F-34...right Charley?

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 06:48 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Phat_Kat:
double post but do you know if the F-29 or F-34 sport a roomy interior like that? Neither one will have the vertical room...the 28's are great in that regard. Also, a friend of mine is getting the first canopied 28' Extreme made right now, and rumor has it that the deck was raised, making even more headroom.
As long as you're not a big fella, you can enjoy the cabin the the F-29 or F-34...right Charley? poor charley... Well I'm screwed I guess. Are they comfortable when you're sitting down though? The 29 and 34?

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 06:53 PM
also what's the fighter 28 costing?

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Phat_Kat:
also what's the fighter 28 costing? Not sure on the price, yet...I think they're still tooling it up. I'll see if I can get some pics (he only has a dial-up).
When I sat in the F-34, it was a little tight for me (I'm 6'5")...but you can get out of the sun, if you had to.
When we first saw Leopard Lounge, we were trying to talk him into a disco ball. The lighting is also very cool.

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 07:05 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Phat_Kat:
also what's the fighter 28 costing? Not sure on the price, yet...I think they're still tooling it up. I'll see if I can get some pics (he only has a dial-up).
When I sat in the F-34, it was a little tight for me (I'm 6'5")...but you can get out of the sun, if you had to.
When we first saw Leopard Lounge, we were trying to talk him into a disco ball. The lighting is also very cool. you mean tight as in the cabin height right? I'm around 6'2 or so. I guess I'll be ok. I just want to be able to float in the river at night by my self without anyone to bother me. Which brings me to another question can dave to some good lighting for me in the back seats of the cockpit so I can have a ***boat in my lap at night and relax?

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2003, 07:34 PM
Phat_Kat:
Which brings me to another question can dave to some good lighting for me in the back seats of the cockpit so I can have a ***boat in my lap at night and relax? They can do whatever you want...want strobelights?
Actually, they are doing some cool indirect stuff..just ask, and they'll probably put it in. You can be involved as much as you (and your wallet) can take.