PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Bikini Models

***boat
03-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Hot boat is looking for bikini models for the upcoming shoots. If you are interested please go to http://www.***boat.com/contact_bikini.cfm. There is also now a link in the bikini archives section (being updated today with stuff from miami).
Now this should result in a minimum of 15 witty comments, in fact I will be very disappointed if it does not. Post your witty comments here. The form submits to a sectary at Hot Boat so please don't fill it out if you are just messing around.

HCS
03-22-2003, 04:37 PM
What's the requirements?

502procharger
03-22-2003, 04:38 PM
Count me in, but i swear i do not plan for that nut always falling out of my thong. i could try to duct tape it this year if you want, but i can't promise anything. :D

Froggystyle
03-22-2003, 04:38 PM
A bikini, for one!

JetBoatRich
03-22-2003, 04:39 PM
I am out if I have to use duct tape on myself, that stuff can hurt coming off :D

***boat
03-22-2003, 04:40 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
What's the requirements? I have no idea, I was just told to create the page and the link. Fill out the form and ask, it cant hurt anything. I do think that being female is a requirement though.

Johnwithjm
03-22-2003, 04:47 PM
***boat:
HARDCORE-SKI:
What's the requirements? I have no idea, I was just told to create the page and the link. Fill out the form and ask, it cant hurt anything. I do think that being female is a requirement though. Well then count me out :D

Jordy
03-22-2003, 04:52 PM
You sure about that John??? :D
OK, that was smart remark #4 in case anyone is keeping track...

Tom Brown
03-22-2003, 04:54 PM
My first reaction to "Looking for Bikini Models" was... who isn't?

RiverKitty
03-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Maybe my good buddies, RJPRINCEZ & THE BUG should sign up, eh???
Still haven't seen ANY pics of them yet!
RiverDave said they sounded "really HOT"!
~River (patiently awaiting) Kitty :p
[ March 22, 2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

MJ19
03-22-2003, 05:19 PM
Is ***boat Magazine doing a role reversal & asking for women drivers to drive the HOT FAST BOATS in their bikinis with a HOT token man sitting in the passenger's seat? :confused:
If so, I'll sign up!!! :D

bordsmnj
03-22-2003, 07:08 PM
does the hot token man hafta put out? (sorry, i couldn't resist) In general i think it would only be fair. :cool:
[ March 22, 2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

Froggystyle
03-22-2003, 07:12 PM
MJ19:
Is ***boat Magazine doing a role reversal & asking for women drivers to drive the HOT FAST BOATS in their bikinis with a HOT token man sitting in the passenger's seat? :confused:
If so, I'll sign up!!! :D If the hot fast women own their own boats then it is encouraged.
Rule #1... The person who changes the oil gets to drive, unless they are drunk or skiing! wink

bordsmnj
03-22-2003, 07:26 PM
Rule #1... The person who changes the oil gets to drive, unless they are drunk or skiing! wink [/QB][/QUOTE]
I'm gonna hafta write that down somewhere wink

Havasu Hangin'
03-22-2003, 07:30 PM
MJ19:
If so, I'll sign up!!! :D Well, I think this year they're going to make it a realistic photo shoot...
...so you better practice looking good in a bikini while making sandwiches, passing beers to the guys, and wiping down the boat.
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy25.gif
[ March 22, 2003, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

21rayson
03-22-2003, 09:39 PM
how about all the people that talk about how fast and nice there boats with pics of their girlfriends or wives.that are on ***boat site.

RiverKitty
03-22-2003, 10:15 PM
MJ19:
If so, I'll sign up!!! :D Deal MJ!
You drive the boats...."I" get to take the pics!!! :p

21rayson
03-22-2003, 10:38 PM
hey riodog get a life.

RiverKitty
03-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Come on folks, no fighting!!!
GEEZ!
You can't even start a thread without some dumb-ass trying to start shit!
Get over it!
Grow up!
Quit acting like 1st graders!
If ya can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!
TRY to act like a man with character and quit dissin' everyone!
Ever heard of the word *forgivness* and being *humble*???
Pride comes before a fall!
We've got a lot of great people on this forum.
Let's keep it that way!

MJ19
03-23-2003, 09:25 AM
Froggystyle:
If the hot fast women own their own boats then it is encouraged.
Rule #1... The person who changes the oil gets to drive, unless they are drunk or skiing! wink Well I was told the boat was bought for ME :D ...and I am 100% capable of changing the oil if I so choose. wink
Havasu Hangin':
Well, I think this year they're going to make it a realistic photo shoot...
...so you better practice looking good in a bikini while making sandwiches, passing beers to the guys, and wiping down the boat.And Although I prefer to claim domestically challenged most of the time, I am also capably of making a sandwich and getting a beer if the token man is hot enough :D

Hallett19
03-23-2003, 05:34 PM
I have some friends that might be interested, what are you guys daily rates/per diem/travel re-imbursment ?

MJ19
03-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Well no one is knocking on my door, so I guess no one wants to see me in a bikini driving a fast boat cry
my feelers are hurt, but I understand...***boat probably couldn't find a hot enough token male to sit in the passenger seat next to me. wink :D

502procharger
03-24-2003, 09:55 PM
um, i'll take some pictures of you in a thong driving a fast, slow,screw it a row boat for that matter

GlastronGuy
03-24-2003, 10:14 PM
Hallett19:
I have some friends that might be interested, what are you guys daily rates/per diem/travel re-imbursment ? :) :) :)
http://www.soapcity.com/days/castcharacters/headshots/dy_sweeney_a_120x80_4.jpg

Tom Brown
03-24-2003, 11:15 PM
Hallett19:
I have some friends that might be interested, what are you guys daily rates/per diem/travel re-imbursment ? Short day: $20
Medium day: $40
Long day: $100

***boat
03-24-2003, 11:31 PM
Hallett19:
I have some friends that might be interested, what are you guys daily rates/per diem/travel re-imbursment ? I have no idea. If you want more info fill out the form. I am probably the only person associated with Hot Boat that actually reads the forums so the online form is your best bet. That said the person at Hot Boat that handles this sort of stuff is out for a few days.

Hallett19
03-25-2003, 12:13 AM
GlastronGuy:
Hallett19:
I have some friends that might be interested, what are you guys daily rates/per diem/travel re-imbursment ? :) :) :)
http://www.soapcity.com/days/castcharacters/headshots/dy_sweeney_a_120x80_4.jpg I wouldnt mind seeing Ali in a bikini riding shotgun in a kick ass boat. How about Nadia http://www.soapcity.com/days/castcharacters/headshots/bjorlin.jpg
or Farah
http://www.soapcity.com/days/castcharacters/headshots/fath.jpg
or Ari !!
http://www.soapcity.com/days/castcharacters/headshots/zuker.jpg
Its no these girls who are interested though, but these girl are all pretty hot.

rrrr
03-25-2003, 06:40 AM
502procharger:
Count me in, but i swear i do not plan for that nut always falling out of my thong. i could try to duct tape it this year if you want, but i can't promise anything. :D LMAO!! It brings up a verrry disturbing mental image.... :D :D :D

68campbell
03-25-2003, 08:23 AM
Hey MJ19,
Miller let's you change the oil?
His boat is his baby.

MJ19
03-25-2003, 12:59 PM
68campbell:
Hey MJ19,
Miller let's you change the oil?
His boat is his baby. Todd,
You got it all wrong..."HIS" boat is actually "MINE" and I actually let him change the oil. :D

Blown 472
03-25-2003, 01:15 PM
MJ19:
Well no one is knocking on my door, so I guess no one wants to see me in a bikini driving a fast boat cry
my feelers are hurt, but I understand...***boat probably couldn't find a hot enough token male to sit in the passenger seat next to me. wink :D KNock knock, knockers :D