PDA

View Full Version : John Ritter Dead

Hallett19
09-12-2003, 09:21 AM
first johnny cash, now john ritter !! damn, 54 yrs old, heart valve randomly gave out.

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 09:32 AM
I heard about that. Man, that is so young!

leibniz
09-12-2003, 09:36 AM
EEESH ! What's going on?
A crual person might say, "o.k. who will be the thrid?"

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-12-2003, 10:22 AM
leibniz:
EEESH ! What's going on?
A crual person might say, "o.k. who will be the thrid?" There is a 3rd person... The guys who played Sgt Carter in Hogans Heroes died this week also. frown

Seadog
09-12-2003, 11:03 AM
Nah, that makes four. Larry Hovis, Johnny Cash, John Ritter and the guy who sang Werewolves in London.

BoatFloating
09-12-2003, 11:07 AM
Seadog:
Nah, that makes four. Larry Hovis, Johnny Cash, John Ritter and the guy who sang Werewolves in London. Warren Zevon...

leibniz
09-12-2003, 11:21 AM
Warren Zevon? Yes, that's 3. The dreaded, unexplainable triad of death. Damn, that sucks.

Reaper1
09-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Only BoatFloating would know the name of that song. Ahhhhhhh Ooooooooh!!! :D

Jordy
09-12-2003, 12:37 PM
Looks like it's a bad time to be named John... frown

Banshee
09-13-2003, 05:21 AM
Very sad indeed :(
On a lighter note, do ya think he ever had a threesome with the three's company babes??
:D :D :D

VillainDave
09-13-2003, 05:50 AM
This is the reason why tou have to live life to the fullest! Because yopu never know when it's your time!!!

betty boop
09-13-2003, 07:21 AM
i always thought that i lived life to the fullest, but after hearing this and watching a sad movie, i realize that i don't - but need to - because it is so true - we REALLY don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow, 1 hour from now, or even 5 minutes from now - it makes me wonder why people live so full of anger, hate, resentment - they are only hurting themselves, because if they don't come to terms with shit and deal with the problems at that moment, they are the ones who are gonna die with that shit on their brains.... frown

hoolign
09-13-2003, 07:27 AM
Buried my mother in law 3 days ago,then an uncle died the next day,another uncle has M.S and they don't figure he'll make it another two weeks,so
you never know who your gonna lose or when it's your turn

betty boop
09-13-2003, 07:33 AM
hoolign, i'm really sorry to hear that...it seems that illness with your mother inlaw was very short...sounds like a very sad time there, all i can say, is i'm very sorry to hear that news...

betty boop
09-13-2003, 07:41 AM
this thread has really made me think about my past and people in it- people always ask "how can you forgive that person for what he's done" and i have no answer - all i know is that i don't wanna go around being an angry person who's pissed off at the world - i believe that people have to learn to seperate humans from their behaviors - i believe ALL humans are good, it's their behaviors that are unacceptable

leibniz
09-13-2003, 07:50 AM
Sell said sunbunny. That makes alot of sense. However, living life to it's fullest doesn't always include spending time with bad behavioured people. Spending time with the good people with good behaviour helps me enjoy life.
:)

betty boop
09-13-2003, 08:03 AM
your right leibniz - we have the choice as to who to spend time with - i just think it's such a waste of time being angry, resentful, bitter - sometimes people just have to look past the behavior and realize that person is truly a good person - sometimes it's just nice to be able to say "forgive and forget"

betty boop
09-13-2003, 10:21 AM
i'd love to sit and analyze life with y'all, but i'm going to red deer for the day - so, unfortunately, there will be no more depressing analogies from this neck of the woods....

Mrs Scuba
09-13-2003, 01:34 PM
I have always thought that way. My grandfather died at age 81 and my dad died very young at age 49, we were just teens, you never know what could happen knowingly or out of the blue. Scuba and I always have bought or done what we want, we don't wait around for it because you never know how much time you have left. Straight out of High School one of our friends went out cruisin' and invited Steve and I told him I didn't want him to go, he said he was going anyway, last minute he decided not to go, and the following day we heard our friend, was shot in the head while cruising by another group of guys in the car next to them. I don't know what I would have done if Steve would have been there and something would have happened to him. Always live life to the fullest, that is our philosophy...