PDA

View Full Version : Up In Smoke!!!!!!

Dans66Stevens
07-13-2002, 03:58 PM
My neighbor is Dumber than a Box Of ROCKS!!!!! He gets out his motorcycle today and finds two bee nests in the exhaust.
So he goes in the house. Im thinking he is getting a can of bee spray.....Hell no he comes out with a can of Ether and a lighter!!!!
Im thinking ut oh another stupid attack. Sure as Shit he sprays the ether up into the exhaust pipe. Then Sprays somemore and lights the lighter!!!!!!! All I see is a ball of flames. Im thinking nice going you Dumb Ass!!!
Now Im thinking well he won't try that again. Two minutes later he is doing it on the other exhaust pipe.
Well after the fire is out he comes over to see what I thought. I said you are one Dumb ****!!!! The hair is still smoking on his ARMS!!
[This message has been edited by Dans66Stevens (edited July 13, 2002).]

djdplacecraft
07-13-2002, 04:51 PM
Hey dont sugarcote it tell us how u really feal! So did he at least kill the bee's?

Dans66Stevens
07-13-2002, 04:58 PM
Yup he killed the bee's!

Dans66Stevens
07-13-2002, 04:59 PM
My kids are 4 6 9 and they said ut oh Dad he is up to something Stupid Again!!!
[This message has been edited by Dans66Stevens (edited July 14, 2002).]

ROZ
07-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
My kids are like 4 6 9 and they are like ut oh Dad he is up to something Stupid Again!!!
You mean they don't say,"Dad, Stupid's doing something again." LOL!

HammerDown
07-13-2002, 05:39 PM
Wow...like that was like, a totally like, f'in funny story....like!

jetdrive
07-13-2002, 06:14 PM
The story is one of the great ones, but what's up with all the "like's"? I hope you are being facitious (and trying to imitate your kids), because I certainly can't believe that anybody over the age of 16 or so actually talks like that. Do they?

gigamurph
07-13-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by jetdrive:
The story is one of the great ones, but what's up with all the "like's"? I hope you are being facitious (and trying to imitate your kids), because I certainly can't believe that anybody over the age of 16 or so actually talks like that. Do they? Like duuude! What's the prob? Like, be Minnesota! Chill dude! Like, everything is upside! Like, duuude! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

LakesOnly
07-13-2002, 07:22 PM
Yeah, what Gigamurph said....
LO

Dans66Stevens
07-14-2002, 03:13 AM
What are you guys talking about?????????? http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/xyxthumbs.gif
[This message has been edited by Dans66Stevens (edited July 14, 2002).]

Moomawnster
07-14-2002, 05:19 AM
I think Dan has found a new calling, Editor! Too bad the dumb neighbor didn't catch the gas tank on fire Heh Heh ... I don't get to see things like that where I live .....If I can see you...... you are trespassing !

Dans66Stevens
07-14-2002, 05:23 AM
I also live in the middle of knowhere. I was just at his house. Its like a 1/4 mile away. I think he is still my neighor.

Moomawnster
07-14-2002, 05:30 AM
I hear ya ! ....My driveway is a mile and a half long and 400 ft above the road ! My neighbor can barely hear my rifle fire

Dans66Stevens
07-14-2002, 05:55 AM
Moomawnster are you coming to Havre-De-Grace?

Itsahobby
07-14-2002, 06:22 AM
Ok, I got a couple I think are pretty good.
My friend was using gas to clean a carb, before rebuilding it. He spilled the gas on his work bench. No problem, just light a match and poof it will be gone! He was lucky and got it out before for the bench caught fire.
Another person I know was painting Harleys in his garage and decided to clean the paint off the garage floor with paint thinner, then decided to "Burn one" before going inside. He said the floor turned blue, then there was a flash. Not sure if this ones is true, but the guy doesn't have any hair on his face and head!
Itsahobby!

Moomawnster
07-14-2002, 06:41 AM
Hell..... I am still paying the Visa bill from Anna ! Awwww OK .. whats the date ? I'll try! This answer is for you Too Deranged ... Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
Moomawnster are you coming to Havre-De-Grace? Here's my fire story: Dennis gets out of the shower and wraps up in a towel , as he crosses the room he notices the room mate taking the tank off his bike.....the line goes pop and gas goes everywhere ! Dennis is the only one who see's the trail of fuel snaking towards the heater and he grabs the tank ... runs for the door and throws it in the front yard as the room goes BOOOOM .. he runs inside and puts out the fire with a sleeping bag and throws it in the yard ,as the neighbors gather he notices the missing towel !
[This message has been edited by Moomawnster (edited July 14, 2002).]

Infomaniac
07-14-2002, 12:06 PM
Could have been a Hot Dog !!

ecoast
07-14-2002, 06:14 PM
These guys were doing work in my backyard. They had an open gas tank they were using to fill one of their tools. One of them was smoking, and I'm not quite sure how it happened, but the rim on the filler of the gas tank caught on fire. As I turned around and ran, one of the workers walked up to the full gas tank with the flame on the filler rim, bent over, and blew it out. BAAAAAALLLLLLS!!!

gigamurph
07-14-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
What are you guys talking about?????????? http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/xyxthumbs.gif
[This message has been edited by Dans66Stevens (edited July 14, 2002).]Like dude! You know! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

gigamurph
07-14-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by LakesOnly:
Yeah, what Gigamurph said....
LOLike, LO! What be the haps? Everything Minnesota I hope! Like, haven't, like seen ya on the boards like, much. Like, stay Minnesota and like, later dude! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

coolchange
07-15-2002, 08:11 AM
My buddy worked at a gas station and every night he had to "stick" the tanks to get a reading. We were waiting for him to close so we could go partying and he still had to stick the tanks so he drops this 12 ft stick in the tank and pulls it up to see the level and my other buddy says you need some light and flicks his lighter, bein a smart ass and now the opening to the tank is a torch and you can't close the lid cause the stick is in there. So I grab the stick and try to throw it up but don't quite make it so I grab it again and really heave it so now theres a flaming stick flying thru the air and I kick the lid over and put out the fire. But the funny thing is I look around and my freinds are across the street and they said I was crazy for staying there and trying to put it out but I said if that tank blew up do you think you could really run fast enough to get away? This was on a major intersection with 3 gas stations in SFV.

Plasticman31
07-15-2002, 07:33 PM
Ok, i have to get in on this! True story, My friend worked at a smog shop where they also did tune up's and light mechanic work. Anyway's one day while changing a fuel pump in a new Chevy truck (you Chevy guy's know you have to drop the tank to get to the pump) My friend and a trainy at the time where lowering the tank from this truck when my friend asked the trainy "you have a good hold i need the clear a spot" sure the guy say's! as soon as my friend let's go, you guessed it, the trainy loses his grip and all 10 or so gallons spills out and starts heading for a drop light that the trainy had put on the floor to get it out of the way of lowering the tank. BOOOOM!!!!!! the whole place goes up along with 2 cars in the shop still on the racks and 2 car right outside, everyones tools, all the equipment, and the shop burns to the ground. It was all insured, but they never re-built. After 5 years theres still a foundation of where the shop use to be.