PDA

View Full Version : Hate your job?

Jbb
04-03-2003, 12:03 PM
When you've had an "I hate my job" day try this:
On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section. You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by "Johnson and Johnson." Be very sure you get this brand.
When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy. Change to very comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed.
Open the package and remove the thermometer. Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken. Take out the material that comes with the thermometer and read it.
You will notice that in small print there is a statement: "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally tested".
Now close your eyes and repeat out loud five times:
"I am so glad I do not work for quality control at the Johnson and Johnson Company."
Have a nice day folks and remember, there is always someone with a worse job than yours.

spectratoad
04-03-2003, 12:25 PM
LMAO :D I love my job.I love my job.I love my job.I love my job. wink

JetBoatRich
04-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks JBB for making me feel better wink

04-03-2003, 04:03 PM
I hope they wash those things before boxing them up yuk

Infomaniac
04-03-2003, 05:58 PM
I thought the story was going in this direction:
Now close your eyes and repeat out loud five times:
After I put this under my tongue, The pleasent taste will give me renewed faith in "Made in America" products.
You know "The Taste" is how you can tell the difference between oral and rectal thermometers.

Eric455
04-03-2003, 06:02 PM
you guys are somtin you know that
lmfao
eric

Tom Brown
04-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Infomaniac:
You know "The Taste" is how you can tell the difference between oral and rectal thermometers. I've always felt that with rectal/oral thermometers, you really ought to make that choice once and stick with it.

Infomaniac
04-04-2003, 04:10 AM
riodog:
Infomaniac, I think that there just might be a whole bunch of us out here that aren't quite as enlightened as yourself, so in order to bring us up to speed, please explain the "taste difference". Inquiring minds want to know. We'd kinda like to know how you're so knowledgeable on this subject as I'm sure that you didn't learn it in school.
Riodog Riodog,
It's one of those "so I have heard" kind of things. wink

dankirk
04-04-2003, 08:27 AM
disregard this post...my joke has already been told.
[ April 04, 2003, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: dankirk ]

Blown 472
04-04-2003, 08:29 AM
When the guy who does this retires, what will he get?? :D

04-04-2003, 12:01 PM
What a shitty subject! :D

GlastronGuy
04-04-2003, 03:38 PM
riodog:
Infomaniac, I think that there just might be a whole bunch of us out here that aren't quite as enlightened as yourself, so in order to bring us up to speed, please explain the "taste difference". Inquiring minds want to know. We'd kinda like to know how you're so knowledgeable on this subject as I'm sure that you didn't learn it in school.
Riodog LOL
:)

Tom Brown
04-04-2003, 03:40 PM
Blown 472:
When the guy who does this retires, what will he get?? :D His first decent shit in 25 years.