PDA

View Full Version : Did Jordy Score at the rodeo?

78Eliminator
12-17-2002, 11:21 AM
Well?

78Eliminator
12-17-2002, 11:24 AM
RiverDave:
Being kinda hard on Jordy lately aren't ya 78?
RDIt's just "tough love".

Jordy
12-17-2002, 11:26 AM
No kidding... What's up with that J?
I'll let you guys in on a little secret, I took my own talent with me to the rodeo. Wanna rethink your vote now? I'd post pictures but I have been photoshopped enough lately and I'm not going to give you fockers anymore ammo. :p

78Eliminator
12-17-2002, 11:29 AM
jordanpaulk:
No kidding... What's up with that J?
I'll let you guys in on a little secret, I took my own talent with me to the rodeo. Wanna rethink your vote now? I'd post pictures but I have been photoshopped enough lately and I'm not going to give you fockers anymore ammo. :p Jordy, don't be a weenie. Let's see the pictures. Then we'll all know you're the pimp, and we are merely in school whenever you are in our company.

78Eliminator
12-17-2002, 11:30 AM
RiverDave:
I hope that "talent" isn't the same talent that you were crying on my shoulder about last week.Yeah J! What's up? One minute she drives you nuts, the next minute you're tapping the keg?

HCS
12-17-2002, 11:33 AM
Here Jordy, looks like you might need to use this smilie in the future. http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/boid.gif
:D
[ December 17, 2002, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

HCS
12-17-2002, 11:39 AM
RiverDave:
HARDCORE-SKI:
Here Jordy, looks like you might need to use this smilie in the future. :D
http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/boid.gif :rolleyes: What's that all about?
RDDon't get the wrong idea, I just thought he might use it if thought he was being picked on to much.
Had my smilies mixed up. Corrected. :p
[ December 17, 2002, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Tom Brown
12-17-2002, 11:44 AM
I think it was HavasuSecret who was the first to present the corollary that drama queens make the best sex partners. They'll **** with your mind and then abuse your cock. When he said it, we all knew it to be true. That gem was immediately added into my book of life. Let's not rag on Jordy for going back to a DQ. We've all done it. How could anyone pass up an insecurity ****? There's no need.
[ December 17, 2002, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Jordy
12-17-2002, 11:50 AM
Here you clever fockers go:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/NFRwrr.JPG
Jordy :D

78Eliminator
12-17-2002, 12:11 PM
jordanpaulk:
Here you clever fockers go:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/NFRwrr.JPG
Jordy :D That shirt my boy! Damn that shirt!

MJ19
12-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Well at least he's got straight teeth going for him. :rolleyes: :D

Jordy
12-17-2002, 12:25 PM
I'm sure I have quite a few shirts you wouldn't like there J. :p

ROZ
12-17-2002, 12:32 PM
I didn't know Andy is into rodeos...lol

MJ19
12-17-2002, 12:40 PM
Jordy,
You have the right attire on for the function! :) And many men are not familiar with what that means: "western shirt at rodeo" "tux at formal dinner"
I personally am not fond of the colors in the shirt, but it's 100% rodeo attire! :D
Is that Race454 with you? Kind of similar pic to the one in her profile, or is it just me that thinks that?

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:40 PM
jordanpaulk:
I'm sure I have quite a few shirts you wouldn't like there J. :p I can't believe you actually get laid in the shirt! Just kidding :D wink :D wink

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 12:41 PM
Maybe it was a pant suit and we cant see the rest. :D

Jordy
12-17-2002, 12:42 PM
ROZ:
I didn't know Andy is into rodeos...lolImagine my surprise when he showed up in shorts and flip-flops. :D

MJ19
12-17-2002, 12:42 PM
Hey there's Shaved Clam...what's been going on with you and Blown? I have heard rumors...but I want to hear it from the horses mouth. :cool:

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:43 PM
jordanpaulk:
ROZ:
I didn't know Andy is into rodeos...lolImagine my surprise when he showed up in shorts and flip-flops. :D Some thing looks fishy about that picture! :confused:

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:44 PM
MJ19:
Hey there's Shaved Clam...what's been going on with you and Blown? I have heard rumors...but I want to hear it from the horses mouth. :cool: Rumors? Such as????????? :confused:

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 12:44 PM
SHAVED CLAM:
jordanpaulk:
ROZ:
I didn't know Andy is into rodeos...lolImagine my surprise when he showed up in shorts and flip-flops. :D Some thing looks fishy about that picture! :confused: could be the other guy is ten inches tall??

Jordy
12-17-2002, 12:45 PM
Blown 472:
could be the other guy is ten inches tall??He's just in the background, that's all. :D

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:46 PM
jordanpaulk:
Blown 472:
could be the other guy is ten inches tall??He's just in the background, that's all. :D Please!!!!!!!!!!! Why's he got that beer on your chick's shoulder? :confused:

MJ19
12-17-2002, 12:47 PM
SHAVED CLAM:
MJ19:
Hey there's Shaved Clam...what's been going on with you and Blown? I have heard rumors...but I want to hear it from the horses mouth. :cool: Rumors? Such as????????? :confused: Well I see they aren't true because there is Blown himself.
The rumors were that you wouldn't let him play as he typically does on the boards. We like Blown when he forgets his meds and says all kinds of crazy stuff...but he was MIA for a little while and rumors started. eek! :cool:

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 12:47 PM
and you will notice he is not in the Jordy shit kicker attire.

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:48 PM
MJ19:
SHAVED CLAM:
MJ19:
Hey there's Shaved Clam...what's been going on with you and Blown? I have heard rumors...but I want to hear it from the horses mouth. :cool: Rumors? Such as????????? :confused: Well I see they aren't true because there is Blown himself.
The rumors were that you wouldn't let him play as he typically does on the boards. We like Blown when he forgets his meds and says all kinds of crazy stuff...but he was MIA for a little while and rumors started. eek! :cool: That's because he's on a job in Virginia and he's actually suppose to be working! He does have to do that once in a while. Or at least look like he is. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 12:49 PM
MJ19:
SHAVED CLAM:
MJ19:
The rumors were that you wouldn't let him play as he typically does on the boards. We like Blown when he forgets his meds and says all kinds of crazy stuff...but he was MIA for a little while and rumors started. eek! :cool: Like what kinda shit you talkin?? I am getting a big ol dose of southern hospitality, hell they even offered to take me on a canoe ride.

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 12:50 PM
Hey Jordy, did you have them cockroach killer boots on too?? Did you have rodeo sex wif tha girl??

Jordy
12-17-2002, 12:50 PM
Canoe ride???
As the scene starts, Blown is walking through the dense woods with "Dueling Banjos" playing softly in the background... :D

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:51 PM
Blown 472:
MJ19:
SHAVED CLAM:
MJ19:
The rumors were that you wouldn't let him play as he typically does on the boards. We like Blown when he forgets his meds and says all kinds of crazy stuff...but he was MIA for a little while and rumors started. eek! :cool: Like what kinda shit you talkin?? I am getting a big ol dose of southern hospitality, hell they even offered to take me on a canoe ride.I will and then I'll make you squeel like a pig. What did you do - kill some poor office worker and steal his computer? :confused:

Jordy
12-17-2002, 12:51 PM
Blown 472:
Hey Jordy, did you have them cockroach killer boots on too?? Sorry, I don't own any "cockroach killer" boots...

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 12:53 PM
jordanpaulk:
Canoe ride???
As the scene starts, Blown is walking through the dense woods with "Dueling Banjos" playing softly in the background... :D Then I hears some one say, hey you gots a right pruddy mouth....

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 12:54 PM
SHAVED CLAM:
Blown 472:
MJ19:
SHAVED CLAM:
MJ19:
The rumors were that you wouldn't let him play as he typically does on the boards. We like Blown when he forgets his meds and says all kinds of crazy stuff...but he was MIA for a little while and rumors started. eek! :cool: Like what kinda shit you talkin?? I am getting a big ol dose of southern hospitality, hell they even offered to take me on a canoe ride.I will and then I'll make you squeel like a pig. What did you do - kill some poor office worker and steal his computer? :confused: Nope, some chick is out of town and I "had" to get on a pc, work related you know.

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:54 PM
Blown 472:
jordanpaulk:
Canoe ride???
As the scene starts, Blown is walking through the dense woods with "Dueling Banjos" playing softly in the background... :D Then I hears some one say, hey you gots a right pruddy mouth....Why don't you just drop them pants and grab your ankles?

SHAVED CLAM
12-17-2002, 12:55 PM
Blown 472:
SHAVED CLAM:
Blown 472:
MJ19:
SHAVED CLAM:
MJ19:
The rumors were that you wouldn't let him play as he typically does on the boards. We like Blown when he forgets his meds and says all kinds of crazy stuff...but he was MIA for a little while and rumors started. eek! :cool: Like what kinda shit you talkin?? I am getting a big ol dose of southern hospitality, hell they even offered to take me on a canoe ride.I will and then I'll make you squeel like a pig. What did you do - kill some poor office worker and steal his computer? :confused: Nope, some chick is out of town and I "had" to get on a pc, work related you know.I hope she doesn't return to find sticky stuff on her keyboard! eek!

MJ19
12-17-2002, 12:57 PM
jordanpaulk:
Blown 472:
Hey Jordy, did you have them cockroach killer boots on too?? Sorry, I don't own any "cockroach killer" boots...Let me guess just a pair of "Justin's" :D
(not 78 for those uneducated in the rodeo world)

Jordy
12-17-2002, 01:00 PM
nope. Stopped wearing Justins about 9 years ago and started wearing Ariats... much more comfortable and seem to last much longer as well. I even have a pair of full quill ostrich Ariats that I picked up at the rodeo years ago. :D

MJ19
12-17-2002, 01:03 PM
jordanpaulk:
nope. Stopped wearing Justins about 9 years ago and started wearing Ariats... much more comfortable and seem to last much longer as well. I even have a pair of full quill ostrich Ariats that I picked up at the rodeo years ago. :D Most ariats have that funky heel to keep you in your stir-ups better (but originally they were made for English style riding...maybe they've changed to fill a western need?) :confused:

AZKC
12-17-2002, 01:09 PM
Thats an ASU cowboy if I ever saw one :D :D http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/NFRwrr.JPG
Did ya enjoy Vegas :)
KC

Jordy
12-17-2002, 01:13 PM
MJ19:
Most ariats have that funky heel to keep you in your stir-ups better The ones I have always bought just have a regular roper heel on them, nothing funky about it. A couple years ago they started making them in a workboot style, and I have been buying them ever since then, they look like the Justins, but hold up better than any pair of boots I have ever owned.

Jordy
12-17-2002, 01:14 PM
and KC, I always enjoy Vegas. :D

78Eliminator
12-17-2002, 01:44 PM
jordanpaulk:
nope. Stopped wearing Justins about 9 years ago and started wearing Ariats... much more comfortable and seem to last much longer as well. I even have a pair of full quill ostrich Ariats that I picked up at the rodeo years ago. :D I have a pair of Elephant skin Tony Llama's. George Straight(sp?) edition. U toe.

Jrocket
12-17-2002, 02:03 PM
RiverDave:
I hope that "talent" isn't the same talent that you were crying on my shoulder about last week.WOW....Slam dunked that one!!!! Now be nice RD :p

Jordy
12-17-2002, 02:20 PM
SHAVED CLAM:
Some thing looks fishy about that picture! :confused: What about this one?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1clam.JPG

AZKC
12-17-2002, 02:28 PM
The Clam and her prom date!!! Boy he gets around more than Waldo.
KC

MJ19
12-17-2002, 02:45 PM
jordanpaulk:
MJ19:
Most ariats have that funky heel to keep you in your stir-ups better The ones I have always bought just have a regular roper heel on them, nothing funky about it. A couple years ago they started making them in a workboot style, and I have been buying them ever since then, they look like the Justins, but hold up better than any pair of boots I have ever owned.yeah a long time ago...many many moons when I used to do the buying for the "riding/tack" section of a feed store we carried Ariats, but just for English riding (they were COMFY shoes) anyhow, not only did they have a funky heel, but they had a notch coming out of the back for spurs. (as if anyone that knows how to ride a horse needs spurs)
Miller typically wears 'Danners' for work & hunting boots. I'm assuming he likes them as there are 3 pair sitting in the service porch as we speak. :)
[ December 17, 2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

MJ19
12-17-2002, 02:48 PM
jordanpaulk:
SHAVED CLAM:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1clam.JPGToo bad he's not setting his beer on her hinny in that one of her slapping her rump wink

Jordy
12-17-2002, 02:53 PM
RiverDave:
It's taking everything I have to be nice right now.. :D
RDWhat do you have to not be nice about focker? :p

Jordy
12-17-2002, 02:58 PM
MJ19:
Too bad he's not setting his beer on her hinny in that one of her slapping her rump wink You mean this one?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/beerrest.JPG

MJ19
12-17-2002, 03:07 PM
yeah...although I think you might need to read up on your 'egde smoother' section of photoshop...I have a book I could send you and maybe help out, but in the meanwhile keep praticing...you're getting good wink
I think (could be wrong here?) there is a tutorial that comes with PhotoShop...under the layer basics section you might find better ways to intertwine those two folks in the pic! If I find some good info for you I'll send it to you...I have TONS of books and info on how to photochop. :D
[ December 17, 2002, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Jordy
12-17-2002, 03:20 PM
Part of it is the quality of pics that I'm starting with and blowing them up doesn't help make that better. Take this one for example, both from pics I took:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/RDbellagio.JPG

MJ19
12-17-2002, 03:23 PM
jordanpaulk:
Part of it is the quality of pics that I'm starting with and blowing them up doesn't help make that better. Take this one for example, both from pics I took:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/RDbellagio.JPGGetting Good...set your digital camera at a larger resolution so when you do blow up it's not as fuzzy...well back to my history...thanks for slamming me on my studies in that other thread. I need that! :D

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 03:25 PM
:D :D :D :D

MJ19
12-17-2002, 03:31 PM
Out of curiosity...are River Dave's balls that big? eek! wink :D

Jordy
12-17-2002, 03:32 PM
MJ19:
Out of curiosity...are River Dave's balls that big? eek! wink :D You'd really have to ask somebody who knows... Get back to studying now. :D

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 03:32 PM
MJ19:
Out of curiosity...are River Dave's balls that big? eek! wink :D I am glad you said that, I was going to but.....

MJ19
12-17-2002, 03:38 PM
jordanpaulk:
Get back to studying now. D Thanks again...I needed that...I'm currently trying to read about Stalingrad and post whoring, but it seems the post whoring is winning...so an occasional kick in the butt is what I need...thanks!
I'll be back in a while (after I read at least through to the Marshall Plan... :D

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 03:44 PM
Stalingrad and the purges???

MJ19
12-17-2002, 03:53 PM
Blown 472:
Stalingrad and the purges???I'm actually at Albert Einstein now...no purges wink

MJ19
12-17-2002, 06:34 PM
RiverDave:
MJ19:
Out of curiosity...are River Dave's balls that big? eek! wink :D Bigger.. and there made of solid Brass. wink
Why do you think I drive an SUV?? Gotta haul them around in the back, but I want to keep them warm.. otherwise I'd have a truck.
RDI'm offended, would you please edit that!!! wink

MJ19
12-17-2002, 06:55 PM
RiverDave:
What could you possibly have against Ball Bearings?
RDOkay that's it...I'm complaining about the moderators...now you're offeneding me by wanting to talk about bear balls...just not right! :p :D

SHAVED CLAM
12-23-2002, 07:16 AM
MJ19:
jordanpaulk:
SHAVED CLAM:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1clam.JPGToo bad he's not setting his beer on her hinny in that one of her slapping her rump wink You know - I LIKE THAT! I think we make a better couple then Blown & I do. Is he available!

MJ19
12-23-2002, 01:39 PM
SHAVED CLAM:
You know - I LIKE THAT! I think we make a better couple then Blown & I do. Is he available! Sounds like stormy waters at your lake? eek! wink

Windy
12-23-2002, 03:21 PM
SHAVED CLAM:
I think we make a better couple then Blown & I do. Is he available! Nope...he's engaged to MissRacingRascal.

STROKER ACE
12-24-2002, 10:48 AM
MJ19:
jordanpaulk:
MJ19:
Most ariats have that funky heel to keep you in your stir-ups better The ones I have always bought just have a regular roper heel on them, nothing funky about it. A couple years ago they started making them in a workboot style, and I have been buying them ever since then, they look like the Justins, but hold up better than any pair of boots I have ever owned.yeah a long time ago...many many moons when I used to do the buying for the "riding/tack" section of a feed store we carried Ariats, but just for English riding (they were COMFY shoes) anyhow, not only did they have a funky heel, but they had a notch coming out of the back for spurs. (as if anyone that knows how to ride a horse needs spurs)
Miller typically wears 'Danners' for work & hunting boots. I'm assuming he likes them as there are 3 pair sitting in the service porch as we speak. :) depends on what kind of horse your on

Charley
02-18-2003, 10:56 PM
I had to go all the way to page 24 to bring this back up :D

Jordy
02-18-2003, 11:03 PM
It's funny, but why in the world would we want to relive it? :D

Charley
02-18-2003, 11:10 PM
I've been drinking tonight :D

Jordy
02-18-2003, 11:15 PM
If you're going to dig, bring up the good stuff, like the RD and the Magic Boat thread. On second thought, perhaps we better rename it so we don't get sued or deleted. :D :D :D

Charley
02-18-2003, 11:17 PM
so..... did you get something on your tip at the rodeo Jordy? :D
[ February 18, 2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Charley ]

Charley
02-18-2003, 11:18 PM
or was it just bullshit? :D

Jordy
02-18-2003, 11:19 PM
You didn't like my reference to the Magic boat and getting sued? :confused: I thought you of all people would get a kick out of it... maybe you're too old. :p
As far as the rodeo goes, I took some with me, which I don't think I'll be doing next year. Something about taking sand to the beach. :D
[ February 18, 2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

Charley
02-18-2003, 11:26 PM
Just playin wit-ya Jordy...off to bed :o