PDA

View Full Version : Tell Her You Love Her.....

Liberator TJ1984
02-12-2003, 10:27 AM
How to say I love you in 17 languages...
English.........I Love You
Spanish.........Te Amo
French..........Je T'aime
German..........Ich Liebe Dich
Japanese........Ai Shite Imasu
Italian.........Ti Amo
Chinese........Wo Ai Ni
Swedish.........Jag Alskar
And then Theres.......
California,Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, N. Carolina,
S.Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana,
Kentucky and Texas...
Nice Ass, Get in the Truck! :p

JetBoatRich
02-12-2003, 10:43 AM
I guess you posted it for Valentines day wink

spectratoad
02-12-2003, 10:51 AM
What was the German one? I will give you my what!! :D eek!

rivercrazy
02-12-2003, 11:00 AM
I love you dear. NOW BRING ME MY DAMN BEER!

THOR
02-12-2003, 11:07 AM
rivercrazy:
I love you dear. NOW BRING ME MY DAMN BEER! LMAO

al cole'holic
02-12-2003, 11:07 AM
....tell her you love her by shaving the clam!
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/shaver.jpg
Just a little SPAM, I am offering these for $50 plus shipping....I sell em for $70 in the store..any interest let me know, you can get em by Friday too... :D

missboatnam1
02-12-2003, 11:13 AM
does it come with a flashlight to???? eek!

al cole'holic
02-12-2003, 11:20 AM
missboatnam1:
does it come with a flashlight to???? eek! ...if you need a flashlight to see through the brush, my shaver might not be enough.. eek!
[ February 12, 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: al cole'holic ]

Blown 472
02-12-2003, 11:25 AM
Butt wait, if you act now we will also include a free set of ginsu steak knives, they cut, shread, chop,and hack thru any ol nasty bush. :D

al cole'holic
02-12-2003, 11:30 AM
It is a nice little set cause it comes with a lawn mower to take down the winter coat and the silver unit is the actual close up shaver..
I heard umm, it works good on the sack too..hehehehe :D

missboatnam1
02-12-2003, 11:30 AM
LOL.......it just looked like a flaslight next to it....ha ha :D :p :D :p

Blown 472
02-12-2003, 11:31 AM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/we_trimmer_featherlite1.JPG

al cole'holic
02-12-2003, 11:37 AM
..bit of a better shot for ya..
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/gseiko_cc.jpg

Blown 472
02-12-2003, 11:38 AM
al cole'holic:
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/gseiko_cc.jpg Looks like a thermos.

missboatnam1
02-12-2003, 11:40 AM
thanks for clearing that up for me.....i still dont know what the silver thing is though!!!....i guess ill find out when i get the package!! :rolleyes: eek!

Liberator TJ1984
02-12-2003, 11:43 AM
I think its one of those Massager Thingy's in Disguise eek!

Screaming Pete
02-12-2003, 01:48 PM
al cole'holic:
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/gseiko_cc.jpg Al cole'holic, What makes it so good or different from any other blade, No jokes I thought i'd ask my want one, for the wife of course :D

al cole'holic
02-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Screaming Pete:
Al cole'holic, What makes it so good or different from any other blade, No jokes I thought i'd ask my want one, for the wife of course :D Basically,:
"Cleancut or Midas Touch Personal Razors"
Designed specifically for shaving those "sensitive" areas: underarms and pubic areas, this little wonder will change your life!
The Cleancut (Silver) or Midas Touch (Gold) will shave your pubic area closer, faster, easier and most importantly, safer than anything else you have ever used ...period!
The Cleancut and Midas Touch Personal Razors are battery operated, ultra-fine screen, rotary-head personal razors that will leave your MOST intimate areas as smooth as a newborn baby's skin. In keeping with the trend for having a clean-shaven pubic area, we have discovered these incredible DRY razors! They are specifically for daily touch up, after the "bush" has been trimmed down to "stubble". They will not shave "bush" and that is why we supply them with the LadyFair trimmer. They can be used on the entire pubic area including the inner lips, without irritation. Not recommended for arms and legs. Use the Femini for legs and arms.
We searched the world to find shavers that do not "bite" the vaginal lips or testicles. The Cleancut and Midas Touch are the only ones (of many tested) that do the job - and do it well! They do not bite, cause bumps, discomfort or ingrown hairs. Also great for your ears. Men, smooth ears are a must!
These are the BEST WOMAN'S or MEN'S razors in the world! They are the only razors of any kind that will not "bite" your vagina or testicles! The feeling of smooth testicles, for both of you, is incredible! We suggest you leave the pubic area above the penis slightly bushy. This works well to stimulate your lover when "engaged". (Also, if you are not freshly shaved it can be irritating for both you and your partner.) Men, the overall effect will make you look bigger!
WE INSIST YOU USE TALCUM OR BABY POWDER, applied with a soft makeup brush, to any area you will shave. YOU MUST SHAVE DRY!
Perfect for shaving young men with adolescent acne! The Cleancut and Midas Touch will even improve their skin condition as they cut so close without irritation. The skin is cleansed and acne comidomes are significantly reduced.
Black men will have no more trouble with the "bumps" (foliculitis barbae) under their necks.

SoCalOffshore
02-12-2003, 05:59 PM
After reading all of that, I am kinda excited. lol

mbrown2
02-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Al'co....you're killin me with this stuff... :) :D