PDA

View Full Version : Smokers Stop

TCHB
06-10-2003, 01:05 PM
This last week I noticed smokers throwing their cigs all over the beaches. If you are going to smoke take it home with you. Do not trash our lakes and rivers. Thanks

78Eliminator
06-10-2003, 01:17 PM
TCHB:
This last week I noticed smokers throwing their cigs all over the beaches. If you are going to smoke take it home with you. Do not trash our lakes and rivers. Thanks I agree. The filters are not biodegradable.

Chase
06-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Smoking is disgusting

theskiffs
06-10-2003, 01:42 PM
If ya have to smoke make sure it's 2 stoke smoke or the one's without filters :D and eat the roches. :D

Ziggy
06-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Just some common courtesy in regards to trash overall would be nice.

JetBoatRich
06-10-2003, 01:52 PM
All smokers quit, the trash sucks.
Side note to this, don't throw them out your car window either. I see it all the time, even on the canyon roads with all the dry brush. Not good. :o

hot_diggity_dog
06-10-2003, 02:03 PM
The channel looked like Camel country with all of the F$$$%%$$^#@$^king butts at the shorline. devil burningm
idea Hot (If your a chick and you smoke, I have something for you to suck on) Diggity Dog wink

JetBoatRich
06-10-2003, 02:04 PM
RiverDave:
God dam smokers.. burningm I swear I'm gonna have to hurt somebody.
RD :rolleyes: With one arm behind your back :confused: eek!

Frosty_pop
06-10-2003, 02:07 PM
I quit 6 weeks ago...... holding strong

Her454
06-10-2003, 02:09 PM
Damn smokers almost burned my house down a few years ago. I live right by Camanche Lake and the campers would go by and throw their LIT cigarettes out and it caught my land on fire...
burningm burningm

78Eliminator
06-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Frosty_pop:
I quit 6 weeks ago...... holding strong That's a hell of a habit to quit. Most end up getting cancer before they quit. Glad to hear it. I quit drinking. Been just about a month.

78Eliminator
06-10-2003, 02:24 PM
RiverDave:
God dam smokers.. burningm I swear I'm gonna have to hurt somebody.
RD :rolleyes: RD, when you gunna quit? I remember you mentioned it while we were driving back from a river trip but maybe that was just the hangover talking....
**Not being a dick, just honest concern coming from the son of a cancer victim.
[ June 10, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Slick
06-10-2003, 02:28 PM
That pisses me off, too, and I smoke. I remember walking around the lower rockbar at the last OP6 putting other peoples butts in my empty beer can. It's gross and inconsiderate.

Lightning
06-10-2003, 02:44 PM
78Eliminator:
Frosty_pop:
I quit 6 weeks ago...... holding strong That's a hell of a habit to quit. Most end up getting cancer before they quit. Glad to hear it. I quit drinking. Been just about a month. Come on now, you quit drinking; your momma' didn't raise a quitter. :D

78Eliminator
06-10-2003, 03:03 PM
Lightning:
Come on now, you quit drinking; your momma' didn't raise a quitter. :D LOL. You will be grateful when I drive your boat back when you're too shitfaced. There needs to beat least be one sober guy per party to make sure no one dies. :D

SchellSchock
06-10-2003, 03:15 PM
It is not the smoker in general that are littering cig butts...anymore than it is all people who snack on Dorito's chips etc. that litter empty snck bags. Some people are just inconsiderate morons who only care about their needs,wants, desires with no regard to anyone or anything else. Lets all try to leave it cleaner than we found it.

Ziggy
06-10-2003, 03:16 PM
Cigarette smoking is nasty...your car smells like shit, your house, your clothes it even comes out of your skin. yuk A buddy of mine smokes, truck ashtray overflowing, butts all over his house/garage/yard, its just really gross yuk yuk ....but to each their own I guess, we all have our vices. Main thing is hoping the trash doesn't ruin it for everyone so please pick it up.

Mandelon
06-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Lots of smokers don't even consider those butts trash. Ever look at the gutter at a busy intersection. I mean the middle island?? Tons o' butts. yuk
I send my kids around with a trash bag to "police our area." Teach them right. Keeps my hands cleaner too. :rolleyes: :D

Tom Brown
06-10-2003, 04:01 PM
I'm going to give smoking another shot this weekend. It's a tough habbit to pick up. That shit is nasty.

Stupid Fast
06-10-2003, 04:12 PM
RiverDave:
I'm workin on it.. Got too much stress in my life right now.
RD I figure that killing myself slowly is better than Killing several people and getting the death sentence sooner.
Being SLIGHTLY high strung and quick temper, It is very hard to find something to relieve stress and calm down like walking away and takeing a smoke break. About the only thing that I can think of that might help would be a BJ break. I just have to figure out how to explain to my administrative assistant (and wife for that matter) that it has nothing to do with sex, she is saveing my life and many others. :D
Smoking sucks.
Jail is worse :rolleyes:
Eric

Stupid Fast
06-10-2003, 04:13 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm going to give smoking another shot this weekend. It's a tough habbit to pick up. That shit is nasty. Its not so hard if you are determined. Alcohol helps.

Napanutt
06-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Stupid Fast:
Tom Brown:
I'm going to give smoking another shot this weekend. It's a tough habbit to pick up. That shit is nasty. Its not so hard if you are determined. Alcohol helps. I'll ditto that one...Havn't smoked since 10-2001,sure smells good though sometimes wafting in the air after a few drinks,but I havn't even had ONE toke (though I've thought about it a few times...too gross);but sure does antagonize the alchohol habit,though...