name and nows is she pissed what do I do cry

hoolign
09-15-2003, 06:43 AM
go stand in front of the mirror,
and repeat...I'm a ****in idiot!

leibniz
09-15-2003, 06:46 AM
Oh come on hoolign, that's not very helpful! :rolleyes:
She needs to be convinced, preferably by an independant 3rd party, preferably unprovoked, that doesn't actually exist! (Assuming that she actually [i]doesn't exist.)

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 06:47 AM
stay in school

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 06:50 AM
the fact is thaT my g/f name is Leah, and I
called her Ashley and Ashley has been hanging
all over me all week and Leah Knows about it

SDLifesaver
09-15-2003, 06:54 AM
Post a picture of her and we will tell you if it's worth the drama or if you should just cut bait and move on.

Boozer
09-15-2003, 06:58 AM
Why don't you get your dick wet with Ashley then?
I suck with names and have been guilty of calling g/f's by the wrong name. I have done it recently not with g/f's but with girls I have met at the club and brought home. I'll accidentaly mix up their name with another girl I met at the club. Blame it on the booze and move on.
I once called a current G/F the name of an Ex and I was completely sober when it happened. She knew who the X was too. I just blamed it on the fact that I was frustrated and not thinking straight. She bought it and we moved on.
Just start reffering to them all as Babe and then you dont gotta worry about names. Once you get in the habit of saying Babe, it will come natural to you and they will all be known as babe. Works nicely and saves you a lot of trouble.

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 06:59 AM
SDLifesaver:
Post a picture of her and we will tell you if it's worth the drama or if you should just cut bait and move on. I would but I dont have one avaliable to post
Ill discribe her an 5 pounds over perfect
long brunett hair w/blond highlights
bug brown eyes and the best smile in the world,
not a bad lay either

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:04 AM
tenchi17:
SDLifesaver:
Post a picture of her and we will tell you if it's worth the drama or if you should just cut bait and move on. I would but I dont have one avaliable to post
not a bad lay either Sounds like an "average" type of woman.
WTF is 5 pounds over perfect? My idea of "perfect" is 5'9+ 130 lbs. Your idea of perfect might be 5'3 and 150 lbs. Some guys like them barrell lookin beyotches.

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:07 AM
Boozer:
tenchi17:
SDLifesaver:
not a bad lay either Sounds like an "average" type of woman.
WTF is 5 pounds over perfect? My idea of "perfect" is 5'9+ 130 lbs. Your idea of perfect might be 5'3 and 150 lbs. Some guys like them barrell lookin beyotches. % pound over perfect is 5'8 and 137
She is as tall as me but... perfect

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 07:08 AM
Boozer:
I suck with names and have been guilty of calling g/f's by the wrong name. I have done it recently not with g/f's but with girls I have met at the club and brought home. I'll accidentaly mix up their name with another girl I met at the club. Blame it on the booze and move on.
I once called a current G/F the name of an Ex and I was completely sober when it happened. She knew who the X was too. I just blamed it on the fact that I was frustrated and not thinking straight. She bought it and we moved on.
you're killing me... smile_sp you have to come up with a story about calling the G/F another name. but it's o.k. to bring girls home from the club....

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:10 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
Boozer:
you're killing me... smile_sp you have to come up with a story about calling the G/F another name. but it's o.k. to bring girls home from the club.... Maybe this is why I dont have a g/f anymore? :confused:

SDLifesaver
09-15-2003, 07:11 AM
Sounds like a keeper. Just say you f'd up and it won't happen again. Honest mistake. I like the I wasn't thinking clearly and frustrated excuse too. We have all done it. I did it in my sleep once, bad thing was my GF was awake. I just said I was having a dream about another girl trying to wreck my life. It Worked. Still try to find a picture.

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:18 AM
she is a keeper but the question is , will
she keep me??? cry

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:19 AM
write to dear Abby :p

Seadog
09-15-2003, 07:20 AM
It depends on the circumstances of the mistake. If she was hassling you, explain that Ashley has been a hassle to you and it came out instinctively. If it was a moment of passion, explain that you were trying to prolong the inevitable and therefore thinking about girls that you didn't want to be with. If it was anything else, pick some guy that she had strong feelings about and explain to her that it was just like when she mutter his name in her sleep a few nights ago. You realized that it didn't mean anything, just like this doesn't mean anything. Lord help you if you are a poor liar.

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:20 AM
hoolign:
write to dear Abby :p Or you could also Call into Loveline tonight. Adam Carolla might have some good info for you.

leibniz
09-15-2003, 07:22 AM
Oh brother. :rolleyes:
O.k. forget what I said earlier. I'd go with what SDLifesaver said 5 posts back... should do the job...
[ September 15, 2003, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:24 AM
but FIVE times in the matter of like a minute

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:26 AM
"Hello...loveline...My name is Tenchi,I called my girlfriend by some other chicks name...what do I do ?"..
"Well Tenchi..go stand in front of the mirror and keep repeating..I'm a ****in idiot!"...
click....

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:32 AM
who can honestly stand there and
say they never ****ed up

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:34 AM
I'm sitting ...and nope!could'nt say it honestly :D but I could still say it!

leibniz
09-15-2003, 07:36 AM
If you drop Leah in favor of Ashley, can you email me Leah's phone number please? Thanks! http://www.rcgs.ca/smilies/thumbs_down.gif

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:37 AM
now go stand in front of a mirrior and say
I'm a ****in Idiot

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:39 AM
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
I feel much better :p

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 07:40 AM
you've got it all wrong...the mother of all mess ups..and that's all you did???
did you know you have to be over 18 years old to be on this forum?
[ September 15, 2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: NorCal Gameshow ]

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:41 AM
hoolign:
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
I feel much better :p Least Leah's friend didnt steal his car and drive it across the state. I think women are trouble.

superdave013
09-15-2003, 07:41 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
stay in school :D

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:42 AM
hoolign:
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
Tenchi's a ****in idiot
I feel much better :p Lets not be childish

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:43 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
you've got all wrong...mother of all mess ups..is that all you did???
did you know you have to be over 18 years old to be on this forum? Then why are you here

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:44 AM
I'm assuming your not being childish!
can ya lend me 5 bucks, I left my lunch money at home :p
[ September 15, 2003, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:46 AM
hoolign:
can ya lend me 5 bucks, I left my lunch money at home :p I thought being childish is what brought us to the sandbar? :confused:

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Boozer:
hoolign:
can ya lend me 5 bucks, I left my lunch money at home :p I thought being childish is what brought us to the sandbar? :confused: Oh wait... We come here for all the technical info related to boating. Sometimes I forget. argue

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:47 AM
I have a question..
If you live by the sword...how can you die by someone who does'nt have one? :confused:
anyone...anyone :p
[ September 15, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:49 AM
hoolign:
I have a question..
If you live by the sword...how can you die by someone who does'nt have one? :confused: I here a professionally trained individual is capable of delivering fatal paper cuts.

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:50 AM
Those suckers hurt :D

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:54 AM
hoolign:
I have a question..
If you live by the sword...how can you die by someone who does'nt have one? :confused:
anyone...anyone :p You get shot asshole get it argue

leibniz
09-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Good luck with Ashley, she sounds like a keeper. Try to remember not to call her Leah, however... http://www.rcgs.ca/smilies/confused2.gif

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:55 AM
tenchi17:
hoolign:
I have a question..
anyone...anyone :p You get shot asshole get it argue You can shoot asshole?
How does that work? Can you clarify?
:confused:

hoolign
09-15-2003, 07:57 AM
well then it should say those who live by the sword get shot :p
or one could conclude that..if you live by the sword you get pummeled by someone wielding bologna sandwhich eek!
[ September 15, 2003, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Boozer
09-15-2003, 07:59 AM
hoolign:
well then it should say those who live by the sword get shot :p Get shot by asshole. Don't forget the asshole part.
:D

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 07:59 AM
Boozer:
tenchi17:
hoolign:
I have a question..
:confused: only a coward would shoot somebody in the back

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:01 AM
What would be worse..getting shot in the asshole..or a paper cut to the asshole :confused:

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:02 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
Boozer:
tenchi17:
hoolign:
I have a question..
:confused: only a coward would shoot somebody in the back So was he implying that if you live by the sword you will get shot in the asshole?

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 08:04 AM
does the dept. of fish and game issue tags for asshole or is it always in season???

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:04 AM
I think so..and I don't think that would be very nice...that's it detention :p

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:05 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
does the dept. of fish and game issue tags for asshole or is it always in season??? I'm not quite sure..is there a size limit?

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:06 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
does the dept. of fish and game issue tags for asshole or is it always in season??? From what I understand there is a raffle held every year and your name has to be drawn to recieve an Asshole tag. I guess like 1 person per 20 people who apply for one are picked. I guess some guys were getting 10 point assholes last year.

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 08:09 AM
hoolign:
NorCal Gameshow:
does the dept. of fish and game issue tags for asshole or is it always in season??? I'm not quite sure..is there a size limit? what i'm getting so far is that the asshole has to have a sword...

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:10 AM
I have heard moose calls,duck calls,elk calls
just what do you use for asshole?? jawdrop

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:11 AM
So I just got this idea. You all know about Bambi paintball but how about Tenchi paintball? Similar to Bambi in the sense that you go out on a paintballing adventure through the desert except instead of shooting naked ladies you shoot assholes. Then at the end of the day you get a picture with your prized asshole mounted on the wall all blasted and bruised with paintballs.

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:13 AM
hoolign:
just what do you use for asshole?? jawdrop Good Question. Tenchi seems to know the most on this subject so he can hopefully enlighten us. This would be useful info for the success of Tenchi paintball.

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:15 AM
so can you bring a sword to this new game??
Leah is on my team :p
[ September 15, 2003, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:22 AM
hoolign:
so can you bring a sword to this new game??
Leah is on my team :p You can bring a sword but if you do be prepared. There are professional paper cutters and you will get shot either with or by asshole in the asshole. Tenchi will fill you in on the rest of the details.

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:25 AM
Just as long as I don't get attacked by some
fiend waving a bolonga sandwhich!

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:27 AM
hoolign:
Just as long as I don't get attacked by some
fiend waving a bolonga sandwhich! I think you'll be okay. Just remember not to call Leah Ashley. I hear she doesn't like that to much.

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 08:27 AM
where else but the sandbar can a thread start with "i called my G/F the wrong name" to a paintball bruised asshole....
let's hope he's logged off and is telling his G/F he made a mistake and it's her he wants to be with...
besides he's supposed to use the wrong name bit for the rodeo ride :D :D :D

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:28 AM
I think we've solved his problem..good work Boozer,maybe a Hoolign/Boozer/norcalgameshow advice column is in order!
[ September 15, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:32 AM
hoolign:
I think we've solved his problem..good work Boozer,maybe a Hoolign/Boozer/norcalgameshow advice column is in order! We could title it "Dear Asshole"

hoolign
09-15-2003, 08:33 AM
:D
paper cuts to the heart :D

Jungle Boy
09-15-2003, 08:35 AM
Sit her down and tell her that you'll start calling her by what ever name you ****ing well feel like and if she don't like, then get the **** out of the house. Then as she's running out of the house crying, ask her if she can do some laundry and dishes for you before she ****s off. eek!
[ September 15, 2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

NorCal Gameshow
09-15-2003, 08:36 AM
Boozer:
hoolign:
I think we've solved his problem..good work Boozer,maybe a Hoolign/Boozer/norcalgameshow advice column is in order! We could title it "Dear Asshole" lmaorotmff.....i'm dying over here...

rrrr
09-15-2003, 08:41 AM
Jungle Boy:
Sit her down and tell her that you'll start calling her by what ever name you ****ing well feel like and if she don't like, then get the **** out of the house. Then as she's running out of the house crying, ask her if she can do some laundry and dishes for you before she ****s off. eek! Good idea, chicks dig the mellow, caring approach. :D

canuck1
09-15-2003, 08:57 AM
You guys a ****in killin me smile_sp

Boozer
09-15-2003, 09:00 AM
canuck1:
You guys a ****in killin me smile_sp Do you have a scenario you'd like to write to Dear Asshole about?
We here at Dear Asshole would love to help you find a caring and compassionate approach to solve all of your love/personal/sex life needs. Please keep in mind that we are flooded with questions due to popular demand but we will answer your question in as timely a manner as possible.

hoolign
09-15-2003, 09:02 AM
Boozer ..we're on the air!! :D

THE VIKING
09-15-2003, 09:21 AM
Well, that's a hard one
I for one probably would explain her that since she has so many Qualities, it's hard to think of her as one person, and therefore the name slipped.
Or tell her that your former bitch always invited a couple of her friends home for a 3+some, and that you therefore are used to name confusion.
Assuming she's the dumbest bitch on earth she goes for it, and you will have to endure a long night of greasy sex.
Assuming she has a little more brains then shit in her head you will have to get down on your knees, buy her some flowers( Rather expensive solution, you might wanna try the nearest cemetary, and look for a "fresh" burial, remember to take all the RIP ribbons off, they tend to get a bit "loud" when you forget), and say i'm very sorry, pleas please forgive me, say some nice things to her, not like " you are my zipper, when i need to take a piss, but nice female things, ask another girl what those things should be, you might not understand them, but say them anyway. Who cares, as long as her pants are going down.
Only time can tell if it works, it did for me, and i have actually tryed it !!!!
Men **** up sometimes, if they did'nt women would'nt have anything to talk about.
Can't live with them or without them.
The viking.

Kilrtoy
09-15-2003, 10:59 AM
Life is too short, So she leaves, big deal, there is 10 more better than her waiting for you, you just havent banged them yet.....

BiggusJimbus
09-15-2003, 11:16 AM
Look dude,
Here's the bottom line. If it was an honest mistake, and you can't fix it with your woman, then you are going be in for a long haul of this kind of BS.
If you are a sincere guy, BY YOUR NATURE, not a player, then don't settle for a woman that will not be reasoned with.
You'll always have arguments, but the difference is whether you can get past the petty shit. If you have this much trouble with an honest mistake, then your looking for a neverending existence in the doghouse.
And on that, you should pass.
My .02.

Stupid Fast
09-15-2003, 01:02 PM
hoolign:
just what do you use for asshole?? jawdrop BEER HERE!!!!!!

Wet Dream
09-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Boozer:
Why don't you get your dick wet with Ashley then?
He already is...thats why he ****ed up. :D

leibniz
09-15-2003, 01:58 PM
and I've got Leah's phone number. http://www.rcgs.ca/smilies/thumbs_down.gif
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more...
http://www.rcgs.ca/smilies/smiliefun.gif

BUSTI
09-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Put the shoe on the other foot. How would you feel if she called you by some guys name that was trying to hit on her for the last week and you knew it. Use your sincere qualities and put your best foot forward.
Say look honey... "I'm so sorry I have had so much on my mind with work and such, worrying bout some money problems...that this chicks name just blurted out. Probably cause I have been so distracted by all this stress. Look baby I'm with you please forgive me. Thank God I have you to give me shelter from all the shit I go through every day especially pain in the ass people like Ashely!"
Every body likes to reasoned with first. She just wabts you to hear you say I'm sorry coupled to some reasonable explanation. All woman want something they can believe in when it comes to explainations. Thats all.
If she doesn't accept that then look for another girl friend or call Ashely ASAP!

Mandelon
10-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Post a picture of her and we will tell you if it's worth the drama or if you should just cut bait and move on.
LOL spoken like the stud you are..... :D

MagicMtnDan
10-14-2004, 03:49 PM
Here's what you do - for the next few weeks you consistently call everyone you see or talk about when she's around by the WRONG name! That way she'll realize that (a) you have a problem remembering names and (b) it was unfair of her to criticize you when you clearly have a problem with names :D

hoolign
10-14-2004, 04:15 PM
This thread sure got pulled out of th trenches :D

Kim Hanson
10-14-2004, 05:36 PM
I made the worst mistake in the world,
I called my girlfriend by a diffrent
name and nows is she pissed what do I do cry
I was once doing this new girlfriend and spoke out the last girls name bumping uglys. She was pretty good about it, said she could understand it was only 3 hrs. ago you where with her!.....( . )( . )...... :220v:

ratso
10-14-2004, 07:42 PM
I've actually used this one to get rid of women. It's really good, they're mounted up on top about to achieve orgasm...and you blurt out the wrong name. Then comes some awesome sex while you're trying to hold on to her hips to keep her from dismounting...and she's hitting you and biting you trying to get you to let her go...umm...almost seems like yesterday. :crossx: