Blown 472
04-25-2003, 09:51 AM
To quote the dreamy Ms. HBjet, "buh bye"

hoolign
04-25-2003, 09:55 AM
oh..this could get ugly

Ziggy
04-25-2003, 09:55 AM
If they can control themselves and keep it nice then they can stay...but the way they been ranting I choose not to participate in such dribble. yuk
[ April 25, 2003, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

XLGPP
04-25-2003, 10:00 AM
ostracizm from the mental ward...hmmm, thats pretty bad

HCS
04-25-2003, 10:10 AM
What? too much nagging.

GlastronGuy
04-25-2003, 10:16 AM
RiverDave:
I think too much "Blah Blah Blah" :D
I don't think they'll actually get kicked off the board though. You have to do something pretty bad to get the boot outta here.
RD Is that why you're still here?
:)

Cole
04-25-2003, 10:23 AM
loose the "909" twins??
thats about the best we can offer!!
but i'll keep looking....there should be one with a full set of teeth around!!! Cole :D
[ April 25, 2003, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Cole ]

RiverKitty
04-25-2003, 11:30 AM
I think we all know where *I* stand on this position!!! *evil grin* :D :p

hot_diggity_dog
04-25-2003, 11:52 AM
I think we all know where *I* stand on this position!!! *evil grin* http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/724panic16cat-med.jpg
HDD :cool:

Catmando
04-25-2003, 02:33 PM
Having been banned from two boating boards myself(one of which I was a member over two years), I can tell you it's not pleasant, so I voted NO. However, there is a caveat here.
Now, I don't know anything about Topless, haven't seen her post much here, but Sandy's attitude stunk up the place right from the beginning. Her constant put-downs, calling people fools, etc., is very depressing and negative.
SandyBAREbottom, you need to get a check-up from the neck-up. You have antagonized some hitherto very nice people with your constant harangues, and your up-and-down mental state is very schitzo. If you don't shape up, you just might get shipped out, as my old Drill Sergeant used to say.
Word up for the wise.

Tom Brown
04-25-2003, 02:48 PM
Catmando,
I was banned from a board too. In my case, however, it was a lot of fun. :D :D
As well as agreeing with everything Catmando said, I would like to add that I think people deserve to be judged on their own merit. That is, if we need to judge people at all.
I voted no for about the same reasons, Catmando.
In the case of my ban, it was mostly about one person and then all of his friends were banned too. Surely we don't want to stoop to the level of Scream & Fly?
By the way, there are more bans to add to this page and the bans that have been lifted were reinstated despite the users not even logging on since the bans were lifted (some people resently tested their accounts to see that they were still banned, despite what the Scream & Fly administrator said).
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~HavasuBarney/banned/banRollOn.html
[ April 25, 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

gigamurph
04-25-2003, 02:48 PM
Catmando:
Having been banned from two boating boards myself(one of which I was a member over two years), I can tell you it's not pleasant, so I voted NO. However, there is a caveat here.
Now, I don't know anything about Topless, haven't seen her post much here, but Sandy's attitude stunk up the place right from the beginning. Her constant put-downs, calling people fools, etc., is very depressing and negative.
SandyBAREbottom, you need to get a check-up from the neck-up. You have antagonized some hitherto very nice people with your constant harangues, and your up-and-down mental state is very schitzo. If you don't shape up, you just might get shipped out, as my old Drill Sergeant used to say.
Word up for the wise. aaaaahhhhh.....a man of infinite wisdom. I'm not sayin' how I voted or even if I did; because who am I to judge others "fun"? Afterall, I'm sure there have been times that most of us have "opened mouth, inserted foot"(speakin' from experience) and could have been booted in the "heat of the moment". I say let 'em stay as long as they make an effort to be cordial and respectful to "The Family". None of us are angels and alot of us are the devil's advocate; but ya can do it with a little class; which to this point "da twins" haven't shown an inclination to do.

XLGPP
04-25-2003, 02:53 PM
at least every night they give us visions of.....
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc35b3127cce94d37c78756a0000001610
or is it only my mind that works this way???

topless
04-25-2003, 02:56 PM
If all you people got me banned, this place might get boring. That would be no fun. Besides, who are you going to hate if I leave?

Tom Brown
04-25-2003, 03:01 PM
topless:
If all you people got me banned, this place might get boring. That would be no fun. Besides, who are you going to hate if I leave? Topless, I don't hate you and I hope you stay. I think you're a nice person and I would miss you if you were to leave.
I have to admit, however, that a little girl-girl pictorial action would cement your position here as queen of the smack talkers. :D

CA Stu
04-25-2003, 03:04 PM
topless:
Besides, who are you going to hate if I leave? Myself, for reading the entire thread from the other night. :(
CA Stu <-- Innocent bystander, voted "no"

XLGPP
04-25-2003, 03:04 PM
Yeah, but none of the parties involved look like those two! No offense ladies, but lets be real here.
I did say visions.... and I have a GREAT imagination :D

Thunderbutt
04-25-2003, 03:06 PM
I voted no, because I love boating Women. Even if they have more switchs then I do.

boatnam2
04-25-2003, 03:09 PM
i say know,i not down for the voting off thing.plus there from norco!

mbrown2
04-25-2003, 03:11 PM
I said NO to voting them off...folks can change, a little drama is good...but everything needs balance..

Mandelon
04-25-2003, 03:13 PM
This is my United States of Whatever!!
Kick em off? Nah. Once they have enough bran muffins and cheese they'll calm right down. wink

Tom Brown
04-25-2003, 03:17 PM
Mandelon:
Once they have enough bran muffins and cheese they'll calm right down. wink It's clear that I've caused many of our current problems. With all of my digestion discussions, I've got these chicks whipped up into a sexual frenzy. :D

XLGPP
04-25-2003, 03:19 PM
Tom, Ive heard that was the quickest way to get em' wet.... never was a believer b4, but now I am

boatnam2
04-25-2003, 03:37 PM
i mean no!

Danhercules
04-25-2003, 04:08 PM
Its getting hot in here!!! Lets take off all our clothes!!!! :p

Rexone
04-25-2003, 04:22 PM
topless:
If all you people got me banned, this place might get boring. That would be no fun. Besides, who are you going to hate if I leave? Good point. :D
I voted no by the way if you can believe that!
And I don't hate you, just don't like you when you're bein a BITCH. I've actually enjoyed some of our prior exchanges, lol. :D
Now your bareass friend well, oh nevermind, it would just piss you off. :D

missboatnam1
04-25-2003, 04:41 PM
first NO, iv been looking at this site more than ever :D hmmmmm....kinda gets things goin around here!! and, yes, they are from norco, big plus....and i know topless and shes ok in my book.......
and danhercules, who are you? i gave ya 5 just cuz your a norco guy too :D :D
i think this is all for fun, i can say there is NOBODY i dont like here, even if they talk shit...sorry if im not taking sides but "I LOVE YA ALL MAN" :rolleyes:
[ April 25, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Catmando
04-25-2003, 08:40 PM
RiverDave:
Catmando, which boating boards did you get the boot from? I'm assuming one of them was OSO, but the other one has me at a loss.
RD OSO and fastboats.info

Tom Brown
04-25-2003, 09:12 PM
Dog,
The problem is that someone is having problems with their avatar. I'm sure it will be fixed up fairly soon. I've sent them a new version that shouldn't cause problems. I hope they like it. :)

Hal
04-25-2003, 09:14 PM
I voted no. I want to keep them on.

twistedpair
04-26-2003, 10:25 AM
I guess it depends on which topless is posting. I swear that she must be Sybil, one post fine, then the next post she rips your head off. Get a grip on those Meds babe! eek!

HCS
04-26-2003, 10:51 AM
Maybe they posted at the wrong time of the month.
Take more Midal wink

Starloans
04-26-2003, 11:33 AM
OK, I've been trying to pay attention to what's going on here. :confused: So whys everyone ragging on the two chicks? argue They look great to me. Certianly not centerfold material but eligible.
I vote to keep em.
I'd rather talk to em or about em than try to figure out where the hell the # 1 cylinder is on a 460. Or look for a 454 with a healty rotating assembly.
Some of you guys must get too much pussy! I don't. I don't cruise trailer parks or anything but I like a woman with some "imperfections". I look at the 909 as opportunity when I drive through there. jawdrop Those imperfections allow you an advantage in a relationship. Oh shit! Did I say relationship?
I love hot chicks but there are disadvantages.
You know the first thing a woman is going to do is try to figure out what kind of shit she can find wrong with you and then try to change it or what kind of rig or boat you have or what the B of A account looks like. OK, so they are not ALL like that. :confused:
And the better they look the worse they are. wink
Never pass up that opportunity. At least these are entertaining.
Anyone agree with me or have I been ****ing too many ugly chick?
If your standards are too high, lower em. :D

topless
04-26-2003, 04:47 PM
twistedpair:
I guess it depends on which topless is posting. I swear that she must be Sybil, one post fine, then the next post she rips your head off. Get a grip on those Meds babe! eek! You must not have followed the threads in full. I only ripped on those that ripped on me first. Ask the cat litter chick. No meds needed here...
[ April 26, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

topless
04-26-2003, 04:51 PM
[ April 26, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 10:20 PM
Lets put this to another vote.....

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Sure Frosty. Let's put you and RiverDave up for a vote too. Maybe we should kick you two off.
[ May 08, 2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

topless
05-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Tom Brown:
Sure Frosty. Let's put you and RiverDave up for a vote too. Maybe we should kick you two off. YES Go Tom Go .I Hate popcicles anyway. They are all cold and wet and no substance.

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 10:50 PM
My apologies to RiverDave. I used his name because I know he likes to be close at hand when the shit goes down. :D
This business of grouping people together and judging them together goes against everything I know about ethics. People should stand on their own merits. I have nothing against Frosty_pop but I wonder how he would feel if he were arbitrarily grouped with one or more other people and summarily judged.
By the way Frosty, I'd fight for you too. Mostly because of that avatar. :D

Kim Hanson
05-08-2003, 10:51 PM
I look at it like this, the " TWINS " make me laugh and if it offends you, you don't have no game ....I have to say I don't know that sammy one and don't watch her posts, she sure talks nasty though!..........( . )( . )........ wink