PDA

View Full Version : White Tacoma Watch.....2003

Hallett19
02-26-2003, 10:58 PM
as I was taking a walk around the block this evening, I saw something remarkably strange in the skys above beautiful pasadena CA tonight..... it looked like a white toyota tacoma truck... a later report indentified the same toyota tacoma parked infront of a known drug "distibution" residence (crack house) in Compton just 20 min after my sighting. Any other sightings, or encounters if you will, should be reported imediatley and this post will be used as an up to date log of these encounters.

PipesClean
02-26-2003, 11:01 PM
I, as well, seen the exact same Toyota truck at a "Crack House" in North San Bernardino about 20 minutes after that!

Froggystyle
02-26-2003, 11:04 PM
I have rough video footage of a Tacoma such as you describe. It too was parked in front of a house with a crack in the sidewalk.

Hallett19
02-26-2003, 11:11 PM
Reports are flooding in and after tonight this U.F.T, or unidentified flying tacoma, could have traveled as far east as Telluride Colorado, but by the crack house activity, I think its safe to say it wont start its eastern voyage till it has sufficiently stocked up and will remain in the area till the sun rises at 5:29 am, keep 'em comin' fellas. Untill further details, I'm going to keep our danger level at a yellow. TACOMA WATCH 2003 IS OFFICIALLY IN HIGH GEAR !!!
[ February 26, 2003, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

h2oski2fast
02-27-2003, 03:35 AM
When I was on my way home from the bar (yes, I had a chick with me, Shhhhhhhhhh she's sleeping) that bastard cut me off........ Or maybe I was in his lane, but thats not that point! If anyone finds this white toyota, let me know!

Mandelon
02-27-2003, 06:53 AM
Was there a Stoned Monkey behind the wheel??? wink

BlownHowardCat
02-27-2003, 07:00 AM
White Tacoma spotted at the 7-11 in Alhambra at 5:05 this morning looks like he delivers newspapers......

spectratoad
02-27-2003, 07:58 AM
I think I saw a Tacoma on the way to work this morning. Doing circles at a high rate of speed, so I don't know which way he headed after that? eek!

Brendella
02-27-2003, 08:45 AM
I THINK I SPOTTED THAT TOCOMA, IT WAS DISCUISED AS A CHEVY SILVERADO, AND IF YOU CATCH HIM TELL HIM I WANT MY 20" RIMS BACK!
BRENDELLA
[ February 27, 2003, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Brendella ]

Hallett19
02-27-2003, 08:53 AM
Ok, this unknown driver obviously has no respect for common driving laws as seen by his cutting off of our friend h2oski2fast and his execution of dangerous dounuts in Reno, which, by the way, confirms my suspicion of his voyage east, so any members in Telluride Colorado should be aware, he will probably need to shack up tonight and restock on crack, so keep your eyes open for this menace. He was seen at 7-11 in Alhambra so he probably has hot dogs and coffee running though his veins, a dangerous combination, so I am going to go ahead and raise our danger level to an orange and remain there till any further details arrive. I think we need to take a second to thank our friend Riverdave for bringing this Tacoma to our attention, we all owe him a bit of gratitude. :D An unconfirmed report just came in of this Tacoma loitering at Canyon National Park in Utah, leaving 4 7-11 big gulp mugs with coffee residue and 19 hotdog wrappers, this is a sick person and needs to be detained, WATCH OUT HOT BOATERS!!!

Jordy
02-27-2003, 08:59 AM
RiverDave:
Ya know I was betting this guy was probably a lurker.
RD :D You know Dave, not everyone is on the boards. :D
I see a Tacoma matching the description at the L.A. Fitness by Paradise Valley Mall every afternoon, working off the crack, hot dogs and soda I suspect. Perhaps he has a pattern that we can track. I'll keep my eyes out for more sightings.

jeffro
02-27-2003, 09:01 AM
OH MY GOD! jawdrop
there's a white tacoma parked at the crack ho's house across the road right now!
what do i do? eek!
laters
:cool:

superdave013
02-27-2003, 09:04 AM
This is not a white Tacoma but it is a Tacoma White.
Hey RD, did this guy wave at ya too? :D
http://www.ifsja.org/readers/gladiators/pictures/white.jpg

Froggystyle
02-27-2003, 09:33 AM
Hallett19:
He was seen at 7-11 in Alhambra ..."Big Gulps huh? Cool!"
deet...deet...dit..deet..dit...dit...dit
...This just in. White Tacoma truck, personalized plate reading "6UL DV8" spotted headed eastbound on Nevada SR 375. This Highway is well known for passing next to "Area 51" in the Nevada desert. Reports of this vehicle, traveling at a high rate of speed is carrying a large anal probe. Still warm it appears as it was steaming.
Remember folks... people who have seen this vehicle and the menace inside have proven to have a history of "blacking out". This is when our freind moves in. He is ruthless with the application of the probe. Reports indicate it will trigger weight gain, hair loss and insatiable desire to post on the internet. This character also has a history of stealing car keys. This is so he can move about undetected with his victims vehicles. This Tacoma is likely the same one stolen from an area pool hall recently. He appears to like the balls.
If you have any further sightings... for god's sakes don't wave. That is the mating call. You could be the probe's next victim...