PDA

View Full Version : Any good drink recipes?

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Does anyone have any good hard alcohol drink recipes? I always have the same drink(fuzzy navels) everytime I have a drink. I would like something different. :rolleyes:

mickeyfinn
08-02-2003, 06:24 PM
Here is a great recipe for Long Island Tea. It makes a 1/2 gallon.
Use the 16 oz red solo cups for measuring
1 cup rum
1 cup tequila
1 cup triple sec
1 cup gin
1 12oz can of coke
measure enough country time lemonade powder to make 1 quart and add to the mix.
fill the rest of the way with water.
stir until fully mixed.
Cut one large lemon in half and squeeze all of the juice out. Then just drop the lemon 1/2 into the mix. Serve over ice.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2003, 06:30 PM
That sounds great I think that might last me an hour or so. So what do I make the hubby? eek!
I don't even think I could drink 3 of those and still post. eek! :p

HAULNZ
08-02-2003, 06:44 PM
One of my favorites is sugar free Red Bull and a shot of Grey Goose Vodka. Yummy!! Only has 3g of Carbs.

GlastronGuy
08-02-2003, 06:48 PM
Here's my mixed drink.
Take a bottle of Wild Turkey.
Pour it into an empty glass so that it mixes with the oxygen in the glass.
Drink.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2003, 06:51 PM
there is one called the "tootsie roll" it is little more than half of Kaluha and the rest ornge juice over ice. I know it sounds gross because people usually drink it with milk. but it is good. :rolleyes:

Boatcop
08-02-2003, 06:57 PM
Remember Red HotS candy?
1 shot of Cinnamon Schnapps
1 Dash Tabasco Sauce
How about this:
12 Ozs Draught Beer (seems to work bettter than canned or bottled)
1 shot (+/-) Ameretto
Tastes exactly like Dr. Pepper

mickeyfinn
08-02-2003, 07:09 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Does anyone have any good hard alcohol drink recipes? I always have the same drink(fuzzy navels) everytime I have a drink. I would like something different. :rolleyes: Another good one we used to drink is called a green dragon..
Mix these:
2 oz Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
2 oz Dark Rum
2 oz Midori
4 oz Pineapple Juice

raff
08-02-2003, 07:22 PM
This is always good on a hot summer day, refreshing!!!!
ROCK'S SEA BREEZE
4 Cups fresh grapefuit juice
1 Cup cranberry juice
6 ounces vodka (give or take)
crushed ice
Club soda
Combine the grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, and vodka in a large pitcher. Chill for about 1 hour.
Fill tall glass with crushed ice, add the mixture, and a splash of club soda.
DRINK UP
Mark out

TANGO424
08-02-2003, 08:12 PM
Here's my drink for you mrs V
start with a 32oz cup add ice (cubed leaves more room for alcolhol) pour in 1/4 cup stolichnia vodka or equavalent then pour in half the cup with O.J. then pour in the last 1/4 cup with watermelon pucker and Enjoy

sandblasted
08-02-2003, 09:24 PM
Ok, here are 2 that I really like...
Red Headed Slut: equal parts Jagermeister, peach Schnaaps and Cranberry juice...
Plumbers Punch: a 12 pack of beer, 1 bottle of good vodka and Country Time lemonade mix...I swear you will not taste the beer or Vodka...tastes like lemonade and gets you ripped!!

future boater
08-02-2003, 10:09 PM
check kwicher's site he has some different ones...

HCS
08-02-2003, 10:41 PM
It's all right here. CLICK HERE (http://www.mixology.com)
I got my own mixology book, It's the only way to go. http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/cheers.gif

HCS
08-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Short cut. CLICK HERE (http://www.mixology.com/recipes/index.htm)

jlnorthrup122
08-02-2003, 11:01 PM
I had a really good drink at a local bar (cats lounge) and it is called cats tea and it was real good I think it was a mild malbery moonshine!!!
Also when I was growing up I lived across the street from the kentucky king of moonshine! He was a cool old man! one day when I was 16 I was washing my cutlass and he came onver to me and was telling me about his moonshining days and he said that he drove oldsmobile cause they would out run and manuver the ford police cars! yep he was a cool man I think he wrote a book about it called kentucky king of moonshine!
Oh And I know this don't fit in here but I seen the jessie young gang on tv today and it reminded me of it! I am a descendent of jessie james as well! More on his wives side but they were cousins so whatever! :D That dude was a bad ass! I guess I know where I get it from! Hey you think I could have my own tv Show Now? :D :D I do think we need a tv show of our own though! be like E gone wild but focusing on hot boating!! O maybe even a titas type show! :D

Napanutt
08-02-2003, 11:14 PM
Damn you're so right JL...about the TV show thing...one of those reality things but actually REAL...(if you consider the shit that goes on here real)...way realler than MTV though... :D

Kwicherbichen
08-02-2003, 11:15 PM
future boater:
check kwicher's site he has some different ones... Thanks for the plug Future. Anyone can submit their drink to me for addition to the site. I only have a few rules:
1. Must be easy to mix in the boat or just prior to going on the water.
2. Must be easy to transport in the boat.
3. Gotta taste good.
4. The women have to love it.
5. Also, try to submit a picture of you & your friends enjoying it (if you can).

FMluvswater
08-02-2003, 11:39 PM
MrsFV- One word for you GHOSTBUSTER! :D
1- tall/oversized glass
1- B52 shooter
2 fingers deep of rye/whiskey and Coke or Pepsi just until the fill line is taller than the shooter glass
drop the shooter (glass and all) into the rye and Coke. Slam it on the table top to get it to foam (back in the day supposed to shout Ghostbusters! LOL! but I don't do that until the third or fourth one wink ) then tip 'er back and guzzle until gone ...
man I'd love a Ghostbuster right about now! :D Very yummy!
:o I'm not even close to finished making my list of 100 more boat terms yet :( so back to lurking uhh I mean researching. :rolleyes:
venturis

LVjetboy
08-03-2003, 01:06 AM
Cheap Vodka + ice. Ice optional.
Cheap stuff more kick than quadruple carbon filtered Skky, Kettle One, Grey Goose etc. expensive stuff.
jer

UBFJ #454
08-03-2003, 10:35 AM
For you Root Beer Lovers, there's the old "Black Mamba" recipe ... 1/2 Vodka (good stuff better), 1/2 Root Bear (oops, Beer) ..... For the children, "Virgin Black Mambas".

burbanite
08-03-2003, 10:54 AM
Take a glass, any size and fill 1/3 with Kahlua.
Slooooowly pour in 1/3 Baileys then again sloooowly top with 1/3 Cointreau.
They separate into three layers, looks cool.
Drink each separately or mix as you go....

TOBTEK
08-03-2003, 10:55 AM
CANT GO WRONG WITH "LEMON MARTINI'S".....CHICKS DIG-EM :D ,,,,,and they creep up on ya FAST!
pre-make your sweet and sour...DO NOT BUY PREMADE CRAP! taste's like carb cleaner! To make either squeeze fresh lemons.....pain the ass, but BETTER results! or go to store and buy 100% pure lemon juice....much easier.
mix 1part lemon juice, 1part water, 1/2 part bakers sugar, or reg sugar if your a simpleton.......sweet and sour done. mix about 30-40 oz's.....it goes fast at the sandbar wink
OK, now its a piece-o-cake! fill your shaker with ice, put in one part sweet and sour, 3/4's part CITRON VODKA or another brand good lemon vodka and a splash triple sec. You can make three per avarge size shaker.....and its kinda cool cruising the sandbar with a martini glass :D
SINGLE DUDE'S..........DO IT, you'll meet new women!

Posey
08-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Try a gallon of orange juice, a quart can of pinapple juice, and a fifth of vodka. Use the good stuff, mix well and drink as cold as possible eek! grab your ass and hang on.

GlastronGuy
08-03-2003, 12:00 PM
If you're looking for a chick drink:
1/2 Amaretto
1/2 Baileys
= Orgasm

WopOnWater
08-03-2003, 06:43 PM
On a nice hot Havasu day wife likes Pink Lemonade and Amareto.
Ice
1 part amareto
3 parts pink lemonade
injoy

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Does anyone know how to make a Watermelon Shooter?

LaveyJet
08-04-2003, 03:29 AM
"Lesbian Lovers”
1 bottle of Smirnoff Ice, a couple of shots of Malibu Rum
Serve over ice, ( some may wish the traditional method, soak small piece of carpet, then lick )
[ August 04, 2003, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: secondchance ]