PDA

View Full Version : This Iroc???

Ghighway
03-23-2003, 05:12 PM
F$#k Sadam, and if he's dead dig his ass up and kill him again!!!! Incase anyone forgets just who and what type of animals were fighting
WARNING- GRAPHIC IMAGES (http://drudgereport.com/kia.jpg)
In war there will be KIA but this is eff-up
EDIT: images were linked due to graphic nature.
[ March 23, 2003, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Wet Dream
03-23-2003, 05:26 PM
G, are these the photos that I've been hearing about today? The ones that US tv wouldn't show? Are these proven to be our guys? Their tactics are shitty and might just be propaganda. If not, bomb the crap out of them.

MJ19
03-23-2003, 05:38 PM
The first one on the top left has been shown on FOX...the pentagon has confirmed that they are American troop members and they are dead.
The pentagon has not confirmed that they were killed execution style but it appears that is the case.
The Iraqi Regime has other American troop members that have not been killed in addition to these POWs...which we can assume they are being torturing as we speak :( One was a woman and I pray she is not being raped, but it seems to be that regime's way of doing things. frown
[ March 23, 2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

JetBoatRich
03-23-2003, 05:38 PM
I have to agree, I don't know why we stop just bomb the city. (sounds easier than it is) We treat their prisoner with respect and what do our get, torture and death? :o

Tom Brown
03-23-2003, 05:41 PM
The kicker is these morons think they're going to break the resolve of the allies with that. I'm glad I'm not one of Saddam's boys because they are not going to have a nice time of it. Their day of reckoning is near.
[ March 23, 2003, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

502procharger
03-23-2003, 05:47 PM
i thought this was an iroc?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1irocbroch-med.jpg
Sorry but those pictures are so disturbing i was trying to lighten this thread up. No offense.

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2003, 05:48 PM
I edited the post due to some complaints. You can still see the pics using the link. Enter at your own risk.

502procharger
03-23-2003, 05:50 PM
hh
i think that was the right thing to do, good call bro

Ghighway
03-23-2003, 07:05 PM
HH,
You were right to switch to a link! The truth is the truth though. In case anyone wonders the familys were notified before the pics were made available. This is tuff to see but I think we need to see these things. We can't and shouldn't just bomb city's now that we have the ability not to. Innocent people are innocent people no matter what F#$ked up country they happen to live in. But celebrate in the death of our troops and all bets are off!
PS 502 I really like your IROC much better

HammerDown
03-23-2003, 07:07 PM
Ghighway
PS 502 I really like your IROC much better [/QBI agree!