PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Ladies of the Board

HavasuDreamin'
11-25-2002, 11:26 AM
Alright, with all the hip girls on the board, this should be no problem. I am looking for a specific bikini for my wife and haven't been able to find it. I want a good quality, Stars and Stripes bikini with a thong bottom. Would be a big, big plus if it also has the matching wrap to go with it. I know it isn't July 4th right now, but there has to be one on a web site somewhere. Where can I find one? :confused: Keep in mind I live in the Midwest, so an internet site or a company with an internet site is preferred. It has to be out there right? Thanks. :)
[ November 25, 2002, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

rivercrazy
11-25-2002, 11:32 AM
Well.... I ain't no chick but buy my wife a suit from time to time. Venus Swimwear probably has what your looking for and you can buy on the internet. Good Luck with your FUN shopping. Its almost better than boat shopping! :D

HTM Lady
11-25-2002, 12:26 PM
Venus is the way to go. The suits last for years as long as she hand washes them. Never put them in the dryer.

HavasuDreamin'
11-25-2002, 12:39 PM
HTM Lady:
Venus is the way to go. The suits last for years as long as she hand washes them. Never put them in the dryer.I found their suits in the stars and stripes pattern, but can't find the thong bottom? :confused: This is important to me.....I mean her! wink :D
[ November 25, 2002, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

spectratoad
11-25-2002, 12:39 PM
And they probably deliver it in a non-conspicuous brown paper box. j/k. :D

Banshee
11-25-2002, 06:00 PM
When you do find the perfect one, make sure you post a picture of your wife wearing it. You know, as thanks for all the help of course. :D

HBjet
11-25-2002, 06:23 PM
Here is one that you can get in a thong bottom, but tie side only
http://www.bikini-beach.com/bikini_joes-usa-flag-tie-full.jpg
Then just get a red, white, or blue wrap!
Now you know your going to have to post photos after you get this bikini for your wife :D
HBjet

Mandelon
11-25-2002, 07:09 PM
Tie sides are very good.

squirtboat
11-25-2002, 07:25 PM
Try Wickedweasel.com . Trust me, they don't have stars and stripes , but have some other very easy to look at models. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p