PDA

View Full Version : Laci Peterson...

Sandbar Junkies
04-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Make sure you watch the news conference @ 6pm regarding Laci Peterson. Was that her and her unborn son that they found washed up on shore?

Boatcop
04-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Although it hasn't been announced yet, I'm willing to bet the farm that it was Laci and the child.
Especially since they arrested Scott Peterson in San Diego at about 4 this afternoon, and he's already on hs way back to Modesto.
I wonder if the cement blocks (that were missing from the Peterson home), fishing lures and weights found on the body had anything to do with the arrest?
Special circumstances in the murder = lethal injection.
The pussy bastard will probably cop a plea, rather than take a chance with a jury and end up on death row at Pelican Bay.

Eric455
04-18-2003, 05:00 PM
i think it's him and i think he should get shot in the head for it or maybe hung by his balls. or better yet hang him from his balls and then shoot him in the head.
eric"can't stand bullshit like this"455

Catmando
04-18-2003, 05:19 PM
He was my #1 suspect from the start.

NoCal NoBoat
04-18-2003, 05:32 PM
Scott Peterson was arrested at Torrey Pines. His golf clubs were in the back of his new Mercedes-Benz. He won't be needing his tee-time.
Where's OJ playing this afternoon ?

77charger
04-18-2003, 05:36 PM
has been suspicious IMO.
fishing on a rainy day in a bay with a small boat 14ft(?)
Fishing for sturgueon with 6 pound test line and bass lures and gear?
To be 100 miles away from home while wife is that far along and on x mas eve?
Has refered to his wife and inborn child in past tense early in investigation
and bodies come up 2 miles from where he said he was fishing x mas eve?

Sandbar Junkies
04-18-2003, 05:39 PM
He's one sick bastard. Did he honestly think he'd get away with this. Killing his wife and his unborn son and then putting on a search for them. He never showed one bit of emotion when this all first started. You could tell that in the interviews that were conducted that he was forcing himself to feel some sort of pain when all along he killed them himself.
I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL!!! burningm

CA Stu
04-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Let's hope he can't afford Johnny Cochran.
Thanks
CA Stu

Sandbar Junkies
04-18-2003, 05:48 PM
What are you trying to say OJ?
[ April 18, 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Junkies ]

Mandelon
04-18-2003, 06:04 PM
I think we all knew it was him from the beginning. Is anyone surprised??
Now where's Jahi Turner??

Eric455
04-18-2003, 06:06 PM
i still say hang him from his balls!!!!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-18-2003, 06:18 PM
My deepest condolences go out to Laci Peterson's family. I too think Laci's husband did it. But How can anyone do that? Murder a woman and her unborn child... :( frown

DickDanger
04-18-2003, 06:28 PM
It's amazing how someone can have such little regard for life. Instead of taking a different road, especially considering that he was "allegedly" having an affair, the guy decides the easier way is to kill 2 innocent people. What a sick bastard. If there is truly an afterlife, I hope that he spends eternity getting cornholed by John Holmes. -DD Out

Seadog
04-18-2003, 07:08 PM
If he is guilty, there cannot be a suitable punishment. I hope the trial is not a circus and that the right person is found guilty. I agree that he does not come off as an innocent, but we have to be impartial in presumption of innocence or guilt. However, if he is determined guilty, I will buy a round during his execution,

LUVNLIFE
04-18-2003, 08:09 PM
He's a piece of crap and I'm sure he will have lot's of nice new boyfriends in jail. I love my family so much I'm speechless when it comes to situations like this. Don't even know what to call him. burningm

NoCal NoBoat
04-18-2003, 08:56 PM
When I heard he was arrested on his way to play a round of golf, I just flashed on OJ. An aloof, apparently self-absorbed husband, appears to be more interested in moving on with his life than finding his missing wife and child. When the case breaks, he's definitely being watched, but not exactly in custody. A brutal crime with major DNA evidence.
The Modesto PD has been very careful with the NorCal media. I hope they are holding all the cards and they play them well. If he is guilty, he needs to go down in the worst way possible.

roln 20s
04-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I too agree with all of you. Rot in hell, hung by the balls. I think he was the obvious suspect from the beginning also. What a low life. He sure hasn't shown much care and concern as they were picking bodies off of the bay- you would expect for him to be there, sad, devostated and trying to help with any identification. But no, he was in San Diego getting in one last round of golf. And I do mean LAST.
My opinion of him and what ever defense attorney (assuming he tries to get him off) is as follows: ^&%**^**^* ^*^(*(*&^%##$%$ %@%&#^*&$(#$*&$
Enough said for now.
Roln 20s