PDA

View Full Version : The wrong message?

78Eliminator
04-24-2003, 11:25 AM
I wonder if people get the wrong message about the guy who owns this boat:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/2/2black_stealth_01-med.jpg
I think the paint is really cool, but eveybody knows what the rainbow means wink

Ziggy
04-24-2003, 11:27 AM
Real tell-tale sign would be if he drives it with his pinky finger pointing out

Blown 472
04-24-2003, 11:29 AM
hummm no you got me wondering, I have a sorta rainbow in the back seat of my hot rod, did it back in the day, every one called my car a boat so I did that, shit they must think I am a.......
Damn it, that back seat is coming out tonight. frown

MJ19
04-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Blown 472:
shit they must think I am a.......And if you show us a picture of yourself in a bikini then we'll really know the truth for sure! :D

Hermosa
04-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Now that I live up in the San Francisco area, I notice the rainbow flags and stickers everywhere, it really makes me sick. It really is true what they say about San Francisco.... Just a gay old time! Yuck!

Ziggy
04-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Hermosa:
Now that I live up in the San Francisco area, I notice the rainbow flags and stickers everywhere, it really makes me sick. It really is true what they say about San Francisco.... Just a gay old time! Yuck! I thought that saying came from the Flintstones theme and the town of Bedrock. :D

HavasuDreamin'
04-24-2003, 11:58 AM
If the boat were a Bayliner with those colors, then maybe.........but since it is a BAD A** tunnel eek! with a BIG blower motor, I think he is safe from being judged that way wink
That is an incredible boat. :cool:

spectratoad
04-24-2003, 12:02 PM
It does have a blower! wink Nice boat though. At least I think alot of us were around when a rainbow could lead to gold and being gay meant you didn't have alot of social dysfuntions, you were happy!
[ April 24, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

MJ19
04-24-2003, 12:07 PM
spectratoad:
At least I think alot of us were around when a rainbow could lead to gold Anyone remember those cool t-shirts with the rainbow on the chest and the three quarter length sleeves? :confused:
Okay maybe it was a girl thing :cool:

Seadog
04-24-2003, 01:20 PM
I get pissed when some group tries to take something and pervert it for a cause. You cannot have a rebel flag without being a racist, you cannot show a rainbow because of Jesse and the sweetipies., I have to watch what days I wear blue jeans because it can imply support for Gays, Lesbians and Deviants.