PDA

View Full Version : It's friday the 13th..............

Cole
06-13-2003, 05:33 AM
eek! who's superstitious?

Essex502
06-13-2003, 06:15 AM
Nope...knock on wood.

NastyOne
06-13-2003, 07:24 AM
I heard on KROQ that a couple was getting married today. They sounded dumb anywase so it probably isnt going to last.

Seadog
06-13-2003, 08:12 AM
The last time I had sex on Friday the 13th, something went amiss and I twisted my *****. Now I have a permanent kink in it. My wife says don't worry about it, nobody needs a thumb during sex anyway.

Duke
06-13-2003, 11:02 AM
yup, friday the 13th, and i turn 19 today.

Liberator TJ1984
06-13-2003, 11:05 AM
:confused: eek! Engine builder told me to pick up my motor , it's ready eek! :confused:

Chase
06-13-2003, 11:24 AM
My bad luck happened aleady...I got a rock through the windshield on the boat towing it to the lake last night. Piss me off. I need everything new, since the glass can't be replaced on its own...$$$$$$
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332my_broken_boat_1-med.JPG
[ June 13, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Chase ]

SS Havabrew
06-13-2003, 11:35 AM
Chase:
My bad luck happened aleady...I got a rock through the windshield on the boat towing it to the lake last night. Piss me off. I need everything new, since the glass can't be replaced on its own...$$$$$$
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332my_broken_boat_1-med.JPG Now that is some bad luck

Chase
06-13-2003, 11:38 AM
Yeah, it gave me an excuse to drink some beer. Anyway I will have it cleaned up tonight, and be back on the water. New parts are on the way and will be installed late next week. Until then, well the passenger will just have a little wind to contend with. I can't let that stop me from enjoying the water.
cry :) :D

Tom Brown
06-13-2003, 11:54 AM
That's some bad luck. I'm sorry to see that.
As I recall, you have a topper on your truck. How can a rock get in to smack your shield like that? That's weird.
-- Tom

Chase
06-13-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah, you are correct... When i got out of the truck to see that i could tell that it came from the side (well sort of) If you look out the mirror of the truck there is still a good shot of the side of the boat/windshield, and when i think it happened I was travelling quite slow and met another guy pulling a boat. I think his vehicle lobbed up a rock and it came in to get the lower outer part of the glass panel.. I could see exactly where it hit, since all of the glass fell out on my way home. What a pisser, I can't believe there isn't a way to just put a new piece of glass in there, but when you look at it the whole frame would have to come apart. It has become an insurance issue now, so as long as it gets fixed that is the main thing. Another plus here is that the factory for the Campion boats is in Kelowna, so I have parts relatively close by and I will have new parts not fixed ones. A guy has to look at the bright side.

Ziggy
06-13-2003, 12:53 PM
NastyOne:
I heard on KROQ Man, I used to listen to that station religiously back in the good ol' days of Jed the Fish...80's were fun times. :D