She asks the class to raise their hands if they too
are Charger fans. Everyone in the class raises their
hand except one little girl. The Teacher looks at the
girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you
raise your hand?"
Because I'm not a Chargers fan," she replied. The
teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a
Chargers fan, then who do you support?"
"I'm a Bronco fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. "Mary, why are
you an Bronco fan?"
"Because my mom and dad are from Denver and my mom is
a Bronco fan and my dad is a Bronco fan, so I'm a
Bronco fan, too!"
"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed
tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Bronco fan.
You do not have to be just like your parents all of
the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your
dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you
be then?"
Mary said, "I'd be a Raiders fan."

JetBoatRich
05-06-2003, 07:29 AM
That is one of the greatest jokes I heard in awhile.
Can't wait to pass it on to RAIDER fans cry

JetBoatRich
05-06-2003, 07:31 AM
My finger has been studdering lately, causing double post devil
[ May 06, 2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

HCS
05-06-2003, 07:34 AM
JetBoatRich:
My finger has been studdering lately, causing double post devil Too much coffee?

hboldno7
05-06-2003, 07:35 AM
wow, just when I started to get over a ruff superbowl loss I get smacked in the face with this one. good one Mandelon

hboldno7
05-06-2003, 07:35 AM
wow, just when I started to get over a ruff superbowl loss I get smacked in the face with this one. good one Mandelon

eliminatedsprinter
05-06-2003, 08:02 AM
Good one, I can use it on my wife. She was a Raiderette for 6 years. I'll be sure to be ready to turn to the side and duck after I tell it.

Ziggy
05-06-2003, 11:18 AM
Excellent joke!!!!...this one gets passed along to my Sis-in-Law... argue who loves the Raiders.
Ya know, if their fans stopped stabbing the Charger fans we might be nicer to 'em. :D

beached 1
05-06-2003, 03:23 PM
How bout them Chargers. Think they'll get to 9&7 next year?
:D

Mandelon
05-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Does it matter?...the Overchargers will be in LA soon anyway... :( I think Dumping Junior was an effort to lose fans, so it will be easier for them to go.

Kilrtoy
05-06-2003, 03:53 PM
How true, how true and those are only the melow fans

GlastronGuy
05-06-2003, 03:54 PM
JetBoatRich:
Can't wait to pass it on to RAIDER fans cry Ya, it's funny and true.

beached 1
05-06-2003, 07:18 PM
Mandelon:
Does it matter?...the Overchargers will be in LA soon anyway... :( I think Dumping Junior was an effort to lose fans, so it will be easier for them to go. True. I am a Raiders fan, but I like Seau. He plays hard. Sorry to see him go.

RiverKitty
05-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Yupper!
Gotta Love Those Bronco's, eh Beached??? *evil grin* :D
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/beached.jpg

LUVNLIFE
05-07-2003, 02:28 PM
EASY THERE on us Raider fans!! :mad: DIEHARDS!!!....til the end! :D Jenny

Ziggy
05-07-2003, 02:36 PM
Losing 55 (SayOw) was a tough hit for the loyal fans but he has slowed the last yrs...Donnie will fill in perfectly, and Zeke Moreno has a good shot to get the middle spot.
Its just sad to have Junior go the way it went down, at least Tony Gwynn got one last year to please the fans albeit very ineffectively on the field.
Miami got the best part of the deal.

Desert Rat
05-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Ziggy:
Excellent joke!!!!...this one gets passed along to my Sis-in-Law... argue who loves the Raiders.
Ya know, if their fans stopped stabbing the Charger fans we might be nicer to 'em. :D In all fairness that was an LA Raider fan not an OAKLAND Raider fan. Oakland Raider fans DON'T bring knives to a gun fight! I bleed Silver and Black. Their are only TWO teams that I root for...The RAIDERS and whoever is playing the Broncos!!

Mrs Scuba
05-07-2003, 02:55 PM
GlastronGuy:
JetBoatRich:
Can't wait to pass it on to RAIDER fans cry Ya, it's funny and true. I agree. Even though I am a Raider fan I must admit this is pretty funny. :D

Frosty_pop
05-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Ziggy:
Losing 55 (SayOw) was a tough hit for the loyal fans He sucked and had a big head

Ziggy
05-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Desert Rat:
Ziggy:
Ya know, if their fans stopped stabbing the Charger fans we might be nicer to 'em. :D In all fairness that was an LA Raider fan not an OAKLAND Raider fan. Oakland Raider fans DON'T bring knives to a gun fight! I bleed Silver and Black. Their are only TWO teams that I root for...The RAIDERS and whoever is playing the Broncos!! Desert Rat, shooting ya 5 stars just cuz my boys email is desertrat@something or other. :)
Nobody distinguished between LA or Oakland fans...they just mentioned Raiders in general. Either way it was a nasty scene. You are like me in one way...I root hard for the Chargers(good or bad)and anyone who plays the Raiders.. :D Funny how that works huh?

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2003, 03:26 PM
you guys can laugh at the Raiders all you want. I am a Raider fan because of the Raiderettes. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3662002line1.jpg

Thunderbutt
05-07-2003, 03:33 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
you guys can laugh at the Raiders all you want. I am a Raider fan because of the Raiderettes. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3662002line1.jpg How did you get a picture of my wives? I love the Raiders

JIMS
05-07-2003, 04:08 PM
What does a puppy and a Raider fan have in common ?
A puppy quits whining after 6 six weeks.

beached 1
05-07-2003, 04:19 PM
JIMS:
What does a puppy and a Raider fan have in common ?
A puppy quits whining after 6 six weeks. that makes sense cause the AFC is their Bitch.
Oakland, LA, frigging Tokyo. I'd follow them anywhere. http://www.op6c.com/xmb_forum/images/smilies/909er.gif