PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here want to see Topless?

RaysonKid
05-08-2003, 05:45 AM
Since they are such charmers...
Does anyone really care to see Topless and/or her sidekick Sammyjo. Topless???

spectratoad
05-08-2003, 06:42 AM
By the poll results I think people just want to see some funbags no matter who they are connected to. wink :D

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 06:51 AM
Question: Hey guess which one is Topless or Samijo.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55post-5-37649-ass0029-med.jpg
Answer: NONE OF THEM, THEIR ALL TOO HOT TO BE EITHER!!
HDD :cool:

HalletDave
05-08-2003, 07:02 AM
The Poll:
Question 1. Yeah, why not.
Question 2. I'm guessing she probably should.
Question 3. Again, why not.
Question 4. Until 1 & 3 happen, Hell yeah.
HD

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:10 AM
RaysonKid:
Topless and/or her sidekick Sammyjo. Is Sammyjo the SandyButt girl? :confused:
Or are they different?

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 07:24 AM
Is Sammyjo the SandyButt girl? You are correct. wink
Sandybarebottom changed her name after coming clean that she was lying all of the time, eek! :mad:
and pretending to hide behind the screen name :mad: and starting shit with everyone burningm but Topless.

Windy
05-08-2003, 07:35 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
Sandybarebottom changed her name after coming clean that she was lying all of the time, eek! :mad:
and pretending to hide behind the screen name :mad: and starting shit with everyone burningm What a FAKE!

Windy
05-08-2003, 07:37 AM
Hey Dog...I seen the pets thread, I knew how you got your cool ass screen name. Your dogs are so cute wink

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 07:38 AM
What a FAKE! No Shit!!
Now WTF, eek! Topless trying to start some shit with HDD? :confused:
That's like having the balls to F#@$@$@#k with HOSS. wink LOL

HOSS
05-08-2003, 09:37 AM
No plans with a man diggity!
Topless go topless. Doubt it. So, yeah she outa change her name and let a female that will stand by her name use it.
Topless, I`ll show ya mine if you show me yours!
eek!

Ziggy
05-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Wouldn't matter to me what they look like with the mouths they got...

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Ziggy:
Wouldn't matter to me what they look like with the mouths they got... Strangely, that's what turns me on most about Topless.
Go ahead HOSS; jerk that smoke wagon. Let's see what you've got. :)

MJ19
05-08-2003, 11:37 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
and pretending to hide behind the screen name :mad: and starting shit with everyone burningm but Topless.
HDD :cool: I thought SandyBareBottom was HardCore Ski's wife and SandyBareButt or something like that was SammyJo's alter ego.... :confused:
There are too many SandySam's in this for me to keep track of. :cool:

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:38 AM
I'd like to point out that technically, she is topless in this picture. It's unfortunate that paper got in the way, though.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Topless/MVC-005S.JPG

topless
05-08-2003, 11:45 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
What a FAKE! No Shit!!
Now WTF, eek! Topless trying to start some shit with HDD? :confused:
That's like having the balls to F#@$@$@#k with HOSS. wink LOL I actually never started anything with the dog. I just responded to him and since he wants to keep the ball rolling, who am I to stop it?

Her454
05-08-2003, 11:50 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
HDD :cool: I thought that was HarccoreSki's other half?
SandyBareBottom?

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:51 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
and pretending to hide behind the screen name :mad: and starting shit with everyone burningm but Topless. I don't recall SammiJo ever starting anything with me. I'll bet there are a couple of others she has given special dispensation to as well.
I think it's closed minded of us to always treat Topless and SammiJo as one person. They are two different people and deserve to be disliked separately. :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:52 AM
By the way Topless, I still think you look great. :)

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 11:56 AM
I thought that was HarccoreSki's other half? I think that is Sandycheeks? :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55ACF22E3sandycheeks.jpg

leibniz
05-08-2003, 11:59 AM
Oddly, I feel like eating a sandwich now...

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 12:02 PM
I actually never started anything with the dog. I just responded to him and since he wants to keep the ball rolling, who am I to stop it? Short term memory loss I guess! :rolleyes:
You did start this topic! burningm
How did Hot_Diggety_Dog get his screen name?
Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any idea how he got such a gay screen name?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then your comeback goes right back to the "Is it true?", in regard to the Video.
quote:
Geeezzzzzzzz was just a question. So tell me, whats up with that video? Is it true? Yuk!!!

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 12:04 PM
leibniz:
Oddly, I feel like eating a sandwich now... Me too.
I think I'll get two slices of bread and slowly run the tip of my penis up and down between the two pieces. The warmth and softness of the bread will feel good and I'll make sure to squeeze the loafs firmly. Eventually, the tapping and stroking will turn to pumping and grinding and....

HOSS
05-08-2003, 12:33 PM
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahgashhahahah------------------------oh shit! That`s sick. :rolleyes:

topless
05-08-2003, 05:24 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
I actually never started anything with the dog. I just responded to him and since he wants to keep the ball rolling, who am I to stop it? Short term memory loss I guess! :rolleyes:
You did start this topic! burningm
How did Hot_Diggety_Dog get his screen name? Short term memory? Look back on your posts about me before you try to act "holier than thou" Yes I started THAT How did you get your name topic (I was just asking)...what topics did you start? eek!
Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?
quote:
Does anyone have any idea how he got such a gay screen name?
Then your comeback goes right back to the "Is it true?", in regard to the Video.
quote:
Geeezzzzzzzz was just a question. So tell me, whats up with that video? Is it true? Yuk!!!

topless
05-08-2003, 05:27 PM
[ May 08, 2003, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 05:37 PM
Toppless..... Haven't seen your "buddy" around lately, did she have some kind of accident? (wishful thinking)

topless
05-08-2003, 05:38 PM
Tom Brown:
By the way Topless, I still think you look great. :) I still love YOU by the way tom Brown!!!! wink :D

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Hey Topless it's all good! wink
When are you going out to the Lake/river? :confused:
Are you going to the OP6C V on June 21st? :confused:
Hot boy do I like to be on the water boating Diggity Dog :cool:

topless
05-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Frosty_pop:
Toppless..... Haven't seen your "buddy" around lately, did she have some kind of accident? (wishful thinking) No Popless. (lol) Her computer crashed last night. I think it is all better now.
After her big bad African Rugby playing husband goes to sleep, I'm sure she'll be back. She so loves all of you.

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 06:06 PM
No Popless. (lol) Her computer crashed last night. I think it is all better now. After her big bad African Rugby playing husband goes to sleep, I'm sure she'll be back. She so loves all of you. Hey Topless why does she have to wait until he goes to sleep to post? :confused:
Just curious wink :confused:

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 08:18 PM
It is so nice to see that all of you missed me so much :D . I feel so welcomed here! :D

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 08:24 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
No Popless. (lol) Her computer crashed last night. I think it is all better now. After her big bad African Rugby playing husband goes to sleep, I'm sure she'll be back. She so loves all of you. Hey Topless why does she have to wait until he goes to sleep to post? :confused:
Just curious wink :confused:
HDD :cool: I'll answer this for you Topless. You see I'd much rather spend time with my husband then spend time with you so ....when he goes to bed early because he gets up early.I go here to have a bit of fun. He has no problem with this at all and I get a lot of laughs!

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 08:32 PM
SAMMIJO:
You see I'd much rather spend time with my husband then spend time with you...That hurts. frown

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Tom Brown:
SAMMIJO:
You see I'd much rather spend time with my husband then spend time with you...That hurts. :( Tom that statement was not directed at you. Always want to be around you. Yes yes yes !!!!!! wink :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 08:37 PM
SAMMIJO:
Yes yes yes !!!!!! wink Wow! I never thought a woman would be saying that to me. :confused: :) :D

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 08:39 PM
Tom Brown:
SAMMIJO:
Yes yes yes !!!!!! wink Wow! I never thought a woman would be saying that to me. :confused: :) :D I really meant to say YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! That was good for me how about you ?

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 08:40 PM
SAMMIJO:
I really meant to say YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! That was good for me how about you ? blah blah blah blah...

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Tom Brown:
SAMMIJO:
I really meant to say YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! That was good for me how about you ? blah blah blah blah... You catch on quick! Very good. Gotta love you. :D :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry SammiJo, HOSS put me up to it. :D

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 08:45 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm sorry SammiJo, HOSS put me up to it. :D Hoss this and that. I am very upset with that man. He stoled MY award
away from me. I do not want to hear his name again.
:D :D
[ May 08, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: SAMMIJO ]

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 08:50 PM
SAMMIJO:
Hoss this and that. I am very upset with that man. He stoled MY award
:D :D If there's anything more erotic than a tough talking chick, I don't know what it is. :)

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 08:51 PM
SAMMIJO:
Tom Brown:
I'm sorry SammiJo, HOSS put me up to it. :D Hoss this and that. I am very upset with that man. He stoled MY award
:D :D HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!

topless
05-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Tom, If I didn't know better, I would think you were cheating on me. :confused: cry

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Frosty_pop:
SAMMIJO:
Tom Brown:
:D :D HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! that is so funny....NOT!!!! I think you have a thing for Hoss and his soup can. It's ok don't be shy. Let it out. Tell him how you feel don't be ashamed to tell him you love him. You go boy!

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 09:06 PM
topless:
Tom, If I didn't know better, I would think you were cheating on me. :confused: cry I have to admit, SammiJo had me pretty flustered with that smack talking but don't worry, your's is the only picture on my night stand. :)
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Topless/MVC-014S.JPG

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Frosty_pop:
SAMMIJO:
Tom Brown:
:D :D HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!! !HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOS S!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS !!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS! !!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!H OSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HO SS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!!HOSS!!! :D :D :D

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:09 PM
Funny how you .....Miss HB ...always show up out of no where. You should be at work now shouldn't
you? No need to reply.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Tom Brown:
topless:
Tom, If I didn't know better, I would think you were cheating on me. :confused: cry I have to admit, SammiJo had me pretty flustered with that smack talking but don't worry, your's is the only picture on my night stand. :)
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Topless/MVC-014S.JPG I know you are talking about the pic behind Topless ......Right? :D :D :D

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:14 PM
SAMMIJO:
Funny how you .....Miss HB ...always show up out of no where. You should be at work now shouldn't
you? No need to reply. I been working all day long, and I will reply if I want. I been logged on here for the past 15 min or so, and this isnt my first post since I been on SloppyJo.

topless
05-08-2003, 09:14 PM
Oh Tom, you know I feel the same. Your picture is all I think of ( I just don't know what to make of your big gun) :D

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:16 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
you? No need to reply. I been working all day long, and I will reply if I want. I been logged on here for the past 15 min or so, and this isnt my first post since I been on SloppyJo. Please don't feel the need to explain. You are a big girl no need to report to me. It is ok to feel secure with your actions.

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:17 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
you? No need to reply. I been working all day long, and I will reply if I want. I been logged on here for the past 15 min or so, and this isnt my first post since I been on SloppyJo. SloppyJo....... finally a fitting name.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:19 PM
By the way Ms hb..... sloppyjo? ......How original! Miss horse
bucked teeth!

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:20 PM
SAMMIJO:
bucked teeth! Funny Sloppy..... I don't recall anyone taking your picture for a magazine....... hmmmmm wonder why, could it be you're just an UGLY OLD HAG? Gotta ask yourself........

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:22 PM
SAMMIJO:
bucked teeth! Yeah I thought so to. I got it from someone else here :D and I dont have buck teeth.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Frosty_pop:
SAMMIJO:
bucked teeth! Funny Sloppy..... I don't recall anyone taking your picture for a magazine....... hmmmmm wonder why, could it be you're just an UGLY OLD HAG? Gotta ask yourself........ No not really ....been in playboy fool!
Why don't you go back to the freezer and cool off .......
I mean **** off!

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 09:23 PM
I hate to take sides in these sort of discussions but I'll go on record as being against a Canadian tax increase.

topless
05-08-2003, 09:25 PM
Tom Brown:
I hate to take sides in these sort of discussions but I'll go on record as being against a Canadian tax increase. LMFAO

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by SAMMIJO:
No not really ....been in playboy fool!
I mean **** off!
Playboy..... must have been the trailer trash edition...... sorry must of missed it.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:27 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
bucked teeth! Yeah I thought so to. I got it from someone else here :D and I dont have buck teeth. oh yes you do!
maybe they just are so big ...unable to tell with the pics looks like you have a hard time closing your mouth. I used to work in the dental field. I am pretty sure they are bucked!Like this :D :D

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Frosty_pop:
Playboy..... must have been the trailer trash edition...... sorry must of missed it. But would you even want to see Sloppy naked eek!

Rexone
05-08-2003, 09:28 PM
SAMMIJO:
Frosty_pop:
SAMMIJO:
bucked teeth! Funny Sloppy..... I don't recall anyone taking your picture for a magazine....... hmmmmm wonder why, could it be you're just an UGLY OLD HAG? Gotta ask yourself........ No not really ....been in playboy fool!
I mean **** off! I think I saw her in the Camel ad Frosty, had a pic right on the pack.

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:30 PM
That's where I've seen that face.... Thanks Rex.....

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:31 PM
MissHBjet:
Frosty_pop:
Playboy..... must have been the trailer trash edition...... sorry must of missed it. But would you even want to see Sloppy naked eek! Would of made good bird cage lining...

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:31 PM
SAMMIJO:
oh yes you do!
Ok Slop...since it makes you feel better to put other people down instead of just going to the gym your right I have bucked teeth.

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 09:33 PM
I think MissHBjet is a beautiful woman in more ways than one. :)
My taxes better not go up now. :mad:

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:33 PM
hmmmmm.... Buck teeth or fat thighs...... hard choice. I don't see the teeth, but the fat thighs are there...... think I'll go with the invisible buck teeth.....

topless
05-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Frosty_pop:
hmmmmm.... Buck teeth or fat thighs...... hard choice. I don't see the teeth, but the fat thighs are there...... think I'll go with the invisible buck teeth..... Show me the pic of Sandy's thighs. I don't recall one :confused: :confused:

Rexone
05-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Frosty_pop:
MissHBjet:
Frosty_pop:
Playboy..... must have been the trailer trash edition...... sorry must of missed it. But would you even want to see Sloppy naked eek! Would of made good bird cage lining... Yeah if you want to have to take your bird to the trama center. You ever seen a terrified canary?

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/390untitled3.jpg
Looks like a pear shape ( FAT THIGHS ) to me.....
Not to mentions the turkey neck with it..
[ May 08, 2003, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Frosty_pop ]

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:41 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
oh yes you do!
Ok Slop...since it makes you feel better to put other people down instead of just going to the gym your right I have bucked teeth. I am so proud of you ! To admit your flaws shows a lot of guts . You go girl! :)

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:43 PM
SAMMIJO:
I am so proud of you ! To admit your flaws shows a lot of guts . You go girl! :) Welcome Slop.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Frosty_pop:
Looks like a pear shape ( FAT THIGHS ) to me..... just the P.J. bottoms ...really not bad for 34........ Mr ice.
:D :D

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:44 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
I am so proud of you ! To admit your flaws shows a lot of guts . You go girl! :) Welcome Slop. Thanks Horse :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 09:44 PM
Does anyone mind if I masturbate?

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:46 PM
SAMMIJO:
Frosty_pop:
Looks like a pear shape ( FAT THIGHS ) to me..... just the P.J. bottoms ...really not bad for 34........ Mr ice.
:D :D I would of guessed alot older..... but if you so, I'll take your word for it.

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:46 PM
SAMMIJO:
just the P.J. bottoms ...really not bad for 34........ Mr ice.
:D :D OMG...Sloppy's not that much older than me.
http://www.***boat.net/bikini/34/3/09.jpg
[ May 08, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

HBjet
05-08-2003, 09:47 PM
This in Playboy?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20MVC-011S-med.jpg
It doesn't count when you tape a photo of yourself on one of the pages!
Sam, I have a question for ya. How long ago was the fire incident? I only ask because it looks like the reconstructive surgery to your face still doesn't look right. I hope your doing ok.
HBjet

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Rexone:
Frosty_pop:
MissHBjet:
Frosty_pop:
Playboy..... must have been the trailer trash edition...... sorry must of missed it. But would you even want to see Sloppy naked eek! Would of made good bird cage lining... Yeah if you want to have to take your bird to the trama center. You ever seen a terrified canary? Canary?........I thought you would have a much bigger bird then that ....Maybe a cock- or - Two!

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Oh come on Sloppy ..... you can do better than that.....
[ May 08, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Frosty_pop ]

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Done. Thanks MissHBjet. :)

HBjet
05-08-2003, 09:52 PM
SAMMIJO:
just the P.J. bottoms ...really not bad for 34........ Not bad for 34? That's ****in terrible! I thought you where well in your 40's. Damn girl, don't go outside, a farmer in Norco might think one of his cows got loose and shot ya!
34? LMAO! Damn, MissHBjet is 33yo! haha!
Sloppy, you look like shit!
HBjet

Rexone
05-08-2003, 09:52 PM
Tom Brown:
Done. Thanks MissHBjet. :) Guess that pretty much sums it up huh Tom :D

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!

HBjet
05-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Sloppy, I bet you don't fly much huh?
Can't afford 1st class, and can't fit those thunder thighs in Coach!
HBjet

Kilrtoy
05-08-2003, 09:55 PM
No not really ....been in playboy fool!
I have every issue for the past 10 years, So which one do I go and get to see you......
Oh yeah if you say one prior I'll stop (buy) playboy and pick that one up....

wsuwrhr
05-08-2003, 09:55 PM
You guys are just plain mean...
Brian

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 09:56 PM
wsuwrhr:
You guys are just plain mean...
Brian No, just honest

Kim Hanson
05-08-2003, 09:56 PM
All I can say is dam "HBJet", she is one fine looking lady, you lucky ****er.......( . )( . )...... :D wink

RaysonKid
05-08-2003, 09:59 PM
Anyone else notice that Sloppyjo's hair?
Looks like something from the seventies.
Nice shirt as well.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 10:00 PM
HBjet:
This in Playboy?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20MVC-011S-med.jpg
It doesn't count when you tape a photo of yourself on one of the pages!
Sam, I have a question for ya. How long ago was the fire incident? I only ask because it looks like the reconstructive surgery to your face still doesn't look right. I hope your doing ok.
HBjet I'm doing great thanks ....The fire did not set me back much.
Do you think I'm going to go cry to my husband now? ....NOT. I feel much too secure with myself.
Not trying to prove myself to anyone here. My husband is very happy with the way I look and feel and so am I and thats all that counts to me.So sorry to say I am not upset with your opinion
at all. Much love to you and ms HB.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 10:01 PM
RaysonKid:
Anyone else notice that Sloppyjo's hair?
Looks like something from the seventies.
Nice shirt as well. Thanks babe :)

Kilrtoy
05-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Which playboy...........

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Frosty_pop:
Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit! blah blah blah

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 10:04 PM
Miss HBJet--
Damn from 1 women to the next YOU"RE HOT!!! eek! I only wish I had legs like you!!! :cool:

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 10:04 PM
HBjet:
SAMMIJO:
just the P.J. bottoms ...really not bad for 34........ Not bad for 34? That's ****in terrible! I thought you where well in your 40's. Damn girl, don't go outside, a farmer in Norco might think one of his cows got loose and shot ya!
34? LMAO! Damn, MissHBjet is 33yo! haha!
Sloppy, you look like shit!
HBjet LMAO ...this is better then T.V

HCS
05-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Frosty_pop:
Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!Sloppy, you look like shit!

HBjet
Why would you go cry to your husband? Do you think MissHBjet comes crying to me? Hell, I'm on here more then she is.
I'm glad your husband is happy and that he thinks you look good, but do you ever wonder why he only wants to have sex with you facing your back? Maybe because it's a better to play connect the pimple on your back then have to look at that mug. No offense, I just think you look like you where hit with a sack full of Nickles! Really, I'm not trying to be mean, but your face isn't gonna get you anywhere when it comes down to appearence. And when it does, make sure no one around is smoking, they may think your mouth is an ash tray with the way everything else is looking on ya!
Again, I'm glad your husband and you are happy together.
HBjet

topless
I was going to talk shit to EVERYONE who is bagging on Sammi......but she can definitly hold her own. GO SAMMI GO :D :D

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 10:07 PM
topless:
I was going to talk shit to EVERYONE who is bagging on Sammi......but she can definitly hold her own. GO SAMMI GO :D :D Ya GO SAMMI GO....AWAY!!!!!

HCS
05-08-2003, 10:07 PM
I got a mothers day special on a back manicure.

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:08 PM
topless:
but she can definitly hold her own.Isn't that the truth, just look at those photo's. She sure is holding a lot there!
HBjet

Windy
05-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Hava Mama 69:
Miss HBJet--
Damn from 1 women to the next YOU"RE HOT!!! eek! I only wish I had legs like you!!! :cool: Thanks girl wink

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 10:10 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
just the P.J. bottoms ...really not bad for 34........ Mr ice.
:D :D OMG...Sloppy's not that much older than me.
http://www.***boat.net/bikini/34/3/09.jpg I don't throw up after every meal...hmmmm I am in the medical field now. If you want a referral for
this problem ....I could give you some names.

topless
05-08-2003, 10:11 PM
HBjet:
Why would you go cry to your husband? Do you think MissHBjet comes crying to me? Hell, I'm on here more then she is.
I'm glad your husband is happy and that he thinks you look good, but do you ever wonder why he only wants to have sex with you facing your back? Maybe because it's a better to play connect the pimple on your back then have to look at that mug. No offense, I just think you look like you where hit with a sack full of Nickles! Really, I'm not trying to be mean, but your face isn't gonna get you anywhere when it comes down to appearence. And when it does, make sure no one around is smoking, they may think your mouth is an ash tray with the way everything else is looking on ya!
HBjet Good thing she's never seen a picture of YOUR face. Since I have seen both, I think the sack of nickles was only said because YOU know first hand. How come you didn't see a plastic surgeon?

Windy
05-08-2003, 10:12 PM
SAMMIJO:
I don't throw up after every meal...hmmmm I am in the medical field now. If you want a referral for
this problem ....I could give you some names. OH yeah...so am I...what do you do in the medical field sloppy.

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 10:13 PM
http://www.***boat.net/bikini/34/3/09.jpg
This
or
This
Very hard choice.......NOT!!!!!
looks like heaven and Hell to me.

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Yeah, Slop, what do you do in the medical field, work at Wallgreens?
HBjet

Kilrtoy
05-08-2003, 10:15 PM
Ok I'm in the medical field too, Isnt it time for some certain female check ups, some thing smells fishy around here......

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:16 PM
topless:
Good thing she's never seen a picture of YOUR face. Since I have seen both, I think the sack of nickles was only said because YOU know first hand. How come you didn't see a plastic surgeon? Nope, I've never had an acne problem! So no Sack of Nickles here! Plastic Surgeon, come on.... your really reaching for an insult now! Just do what you do best when Sloppy is here, sit on the sidelines!
HBjet

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 10:17 PM
I guess I could say I'm in the Medical field too!! I sell glow in the dark equipment!!! devil

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Well, I'm a Dr. I can apply a bandaid like no other!
HBjet

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 10:20 PM
HBjet:
HBjet My husband is on top almost always with his eyes wide open. He likes me any way he gets me. He just read your post and said that you are talking trash because you are so ashamed you can't look ms HB in the mouth....I mean face..... while you are doing your thing! Ha.

topless
05-08-2003, 10:20 PM
HBjet:
Yeah, Slop, what do you do in the medical field, work at Wallgreens?
HBjet Hey HB, Just wondering why on every thread that a woman has a picture posted on, you always come back and plaster Windy's on there. Haven't most men already seen her?

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:22 PM
topless:
Hey HB, Just wondering why on every thread that a woman has a picture posted on, you always come back and plaster Windy's on there. Haven't most men already seen her? Hot Boat Detective! Where have I posted her photo in the past week?
See, again, reaching for something good to say!
HBjet

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Topless, I know it's hard seeing me post photo's of my woman when no one even wants to take a photo of you. What happend between you and Gm killer?
HBjet

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 10:24 PM
SAMMIJO:
[QUOTE]My husband is on top almost always with his eyes wide open. because he's afraid that he will crushed if I get on top.Now that honesty.... proud of ya Sloppy

Kilrtoy
05-08-2003, 10:26 PM
Were still waiting for playboy! I'm starting to think it was NOIMREALLYABOY... jawdrop

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:27 PM
SAMMIJO:
My husband is on top almost always with his eyes wide open.Was he busted by the law, and verese jail time he has to be with you? Damn, he's tough!
SAMMIJO:
He likes me any way he gets me.Currently your so wrapped up on this boating site, I bet he's having the time of his life not dealing with you as often.
SAMMIJO:
He just read your post and said that you are talking trash because you are so ashamed you can't look ms HB in the mouth....I mean face..... while you are doing your thing! Ha. Well, if he does you Eye's Wide Open and think's looking at MissHBjet would hard to look at, then you got yourself a good man. Actually, the only man that would think that, unless his Wide Open Eye's where really Glass Eyes! That would make sense.
HBjet

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Sloppy, what part of the medical field do you work on?
HBjet

Rexone
05-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Kilrtoy:
Were still waiting for playboy! I'm starting to think it was NOIMREALLYABOY... jawdrop I'm tellin ya Kilrtoy, check out the Camel ads

Kilrtoy
05-08-2003, 10:32 PM
CAMELTOE or JOE Camel
is that where they got sloppy joe from.....

topless
05-08-2003, 10:33 PM
HBjet:
topless:
Good thing she's never seen a picture of YOUR face. Since I have seen both, I think the sack of nickles was only said because YOU know first hand. How come you didn't see a plastic surgeon? Nope, I've never had an acne problem! So no Sack of Nickles here! Plastic Surgeon, come on.... your really reaching for an insult now! Just do what you do best when Sloppy is here, sit on the sidelines!
HBjet Sit on the sidelines?? I'm coaching her. As far as acne, its just freckles. LMAO!!!

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 10:35 PM
I'm not in the medical field but I've had several catheters in the last few months. Is that worth anything?

Windy
05-08-2003, 10:37 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm not in the medical field but I've had several catheters in the last few months. Is that worth anything? I bet that was a fun expirence Tom :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 10:38 PM
MissHBjet:
I bet that was a fun expirence Tom :D It was a little invasive. :D

topless
05-08-2003, 10:41 PM
Tom Brown:
MissHBjet:
I bet that was a fun expirence Tom :D It was a little invasive. :D I'll invase you next time Tom. :D

Beautiful Noise
05-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Anybody have any Popcorn :rolleyes: :D
Steve

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey Miss HBJet--
I have an old "friend" who's also a EMT in the OC area maybe you know him....Greg Kunkel??? :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 10:45 PM
topless:
I'll invase you next time Tom. :D http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/dontgetit.gif
Da ba just that dis ba ge burble.
[ May 08, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

topless
05-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Hava Mama 69:
Hey Miss HBJet--
I have an old "friend" who's also a EMT in the OC area maybe you know him....Greg Kunkel??? :rolleyes: Is he a bouncer?????

Windy
05-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Hava Mama 69:
Hey Miss HBJet--
I have an old "friend" who's also a EMT in the OC area maybe you know him....Greg Kunkel??? :rolleyes: What Company or Station does he work at?

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:50 PM
topless:
Hava Mama 69:
Hey Miss HBJet--
I have an old "friend" who's also a EMT in the OC area maybe you know him....Greg Kunkel??? :rolleyes: Is he a bouncer????? Why would you ask if he was a Bouncer? She said EMT! Do you know what EMT stands for? Hey, what does Sam do in the medical field? Or just what part of the medical field does she work in?
HBjet

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Unfortunately I lost touch with him when I moved out here. He use to work at the station off of Lincoln. He was married to a Tessa and I believ they have 4-5 kids. :confused: Just wondering. I ran into the 'ol gang a few months back when I was in CA. and everyone said that they hadn't seen him in a few years. Just wondering....

topless
05-08-2003, 10:54 PM
HBjet:
topless:
Hava Mama 69:
Hey Miss HBJet--
I have an old "friend" who's also a EMT in the OC area maybe you know him....Greg Kunkel??? :rolleyes: Is he a bouncer????? Why would you ask if he was a Bouncer? She said EMT! Do you know what EMT stands for? Hey, what does Sam do in the medical field? Or just what part of the medical field does she work in?
HBjet Don't play stupid (unless you really are.) You know what I'm talking about... It's all good. As far as Sam, ask her.

Windy
05-08-2003, 10:58 PM
Hava Mama 69:
Unfortunately I lost touch with him when I moved out here. He use to work at the station off of Lincoln. That would be AMR. I did rides alongs with them. I think there was a Superviser named Greg at the station, but dont know for sure.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 10:59 PM
HBjet:
topless:
Hava Mama 69:
Hey Miss HBJet--
HBjet you are just like a girl ....You want to know everything....What do I do in the medical field? Not to piss off Ms HB ......I fix ****ed up plastic surgery, I repair plastic surgery for example if the tits are under the armpits I fix them by putting them where they belong right on the front of the chest so they look more like nieghbors not like long distance relatives
[ May 09, 2003, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: SAMMIJO ]

HBjet
05-08-2003, 10:59 PM
topless:
]Don't play stupid (unless you really are.) You know what I'm talking about...No, I don't. She said EMT, and then you asked if he was a Bouncer. Why do I sound stupid when your the one asking! So, please explain.
HBjet

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 11:00 PM
Miss HBJet--
Thanks... I'll look into that company. idea

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:02 PM
My brother is an EMT (and EMA level 1). Do you folks have the EMA designations down there?
I went on a couple of ride alongs with him and it was pretty sobering. It seemed like most of the people we came across were drunk, often crying because they wrecked their car, pissed their pants, or were just plain depressed. Of course, I always rode out at night and I would guess the ratios of drunk/non-drunk might be different during the day.
Did any of you work in Drayton Valley, Alberta during the '80s? :D

Rexone
05-08-2003, 11:02 PM
HBjet:
Hey, what does Sam do in the medical field? Or just what part of the medical field does she work in?
HBjet HB I'm thinkin with all the crap she lays down about everybody gotta be a supposatory manufacturers rep of some kind, probably for cows.... you know given the Norco area of the 909 and all

topless
05-08-2003, 11:04 PM
HBjet:
topless:
]Don't play stupid (unless you really are.) You know what I'm talking about...No, I don't. She said EMT, and then you asked if he was a Bouncer. Why do I sound stupid when your the one asking! So, please explain.
HBjet LOL You da Pimp Daddy...you tell me.

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:05 PM
SAMMIJO:
Not to piss off Ms HB ......I fix ****ed up plastic surgery, I repair plastic surgery. Why would that piss me off Dr.Sloppy. I love my "bolt ons."

HBjet
05-08-2003, 11:06 PM
topless:
LOL You da Pimp Daddy...you tell me. Ok, you don't know shit as always! Anyways...
HBjet

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Rexone:
HB I'm thinkin with all the crap she lays down about everybody gotta be a supposatory manufacturers rep of some kind, probably for cows.... you know given the Norco area of the 909 and all LMAO :D

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Tom Brown:
My brother is an EMT (and EMA level 1). Do you folks have the EMA designations down there?
I went on a couple of ride alongs with him and it was pretty sobering. It seemed like most of the people we came across were drunk, often crying because they wrecked their car, pissed their pants, or were just plain depressed. Of course, I always rode out at night and I would guess the ratios of drunk/non-drunk might be different during the day.
Its a very trying and rewarding job.

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 11:10 PM
MissHBjet:
Rexone:
HB I'm thinkin with all the crap she lays down about everybody gotta be a supposatory manufacturers rep of some kind, probably for cows.... you know given the Norco area of the 909 and all LMAO :D Lmao too! Ha Ha Ha .cuz you have everyone thinking you are a EMT ...HA! more like a Erotic Male Teaser

topless
05-08-2003, 11:12 PM
HBjet:
topless:
LOL You da Pimp Daddy...you tell me. Ok, you don't know shit as always! Anyways...
HBjet OMG!!! Can you not take a joke???? Yu are the one who posted the pimp pic with you and MissHBjet at a party....go get a sense of humor already and lighten up. Geeeeezzzz

Windy
SAMMIJO:
Lmao too! Ha Ha Ha .cuz you have everyone thinking you are a EMT ...HA! more like a Erotic Male Teaser Whatever you want to call it there Slop.

SAMMIJO
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
Not to piss off Ms HB ......I fix ****ed up plastic surgery, I repair plastic surgery. Why would that piss me off Dr.Sloppy. I love my "bolt ons." You should be pissed at the doctor for putting them in the wrong place....Waste of money! Shame.

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Topless are you going to Parker over memorial weekend wink

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 11:16 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
Lmao too! Ha Ha Ha .cuz you have everyone thinking you are a EMT ...HA! more like a Erotic Male Teaser Whatever you want to call it there Slop. Thats right Horse :D :D . I will call it like it is.

Windy
SAMMIJO:
You should be pissed at the doctor for putting them in the wrong place....Waste of money! Shame. Keep on baggen girl. You should be feelen real good bout yourself now.
Lets see you in a bikini.

topless
MissHBjet:
Topless are you going to Parker over memorial weekend wink I think I am. don't I owe you a beer or case or probably a whole keg by now? LOL

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:18 PM
topless:
I think I am. don't I owe you a beer or case or probably a whole keg by now? LOL Aint that the truth....how bout a RoadRaper?

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 11:21 PM
topless:
MissHBjet:
Topless are you going to Parker over memorial weekend wink I think I am. don't I owe you a beer or case or probably a whole keg by now? LOL Hey Topless I'm coming with Lol. :D

Hava Mama 69
Miss HBJet---
Thats where I know you from...RoadRunner--Friday Nights ahving Timmy make you your drinks.... eek!

HBjet
topless:
OMG!!! Can you not take a joke???? Yu are the one who posted the pimp pic with you and MissHBjet at a party....go get a sense of humor already and lighten up. Geeeeezzzz Sense of humor is something you don't have Alison. That was a Disco Party BTW, and seeing how we dressed up for it, anyone with a brain would see we do have a sense or humor. You on the other hand....
HBjet

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Hava Mama 69:
Miss HBJet---
Thats where I know you from...RoadRunner--Friday Nights ahving Timmy make you your drinks.... eek! I miss Timmy...Do you work at RoadRunner?

HBjet
05-08-2003, 11:26 PM
SAMMIJO:
You should be pissed at the doctor for putting them in the wrong place....Waste of money! Shame. Wrong place? Have you ever looked into the mirror? Jeez, and your supposed to fix plastic surgeory mistakes? I would never have you work on anyone I know, and MissHB's bolt-on where done by one of the best in Newport Beach. So, I think you need to hit the book again and study up there Sloppy. The only plastic surgeory you should be concerned about is your own!
HBjet

topless
05-08-2003, 11:27 PM
HBjet:
topless:
OMG!!! Can you not take a joke???? Yu are the one who posted the pimp pic with you and MissHBjet at a party....go get a sense of humor already and lighten up. Geeeeezzzz Sense of humor is something you don't have Alison. That was a Disco Party BTW, and seeing how we dressed up for it, anyone with a brain would see we do have a sense or humor. You on the other hand....
HBjet Put both halves of your brain together...THATS what I was talking about. Sorry you couldn't see it as a joke, Maybe I should have put some exta smileys on so you wouldn't be so defensive.

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 11:28 PM
I did last Summer until...I'll be bigger than them there and I won't even go there. Timmy is no longer there??? I heard through the grapevine that the place has changed...is that so?? :confused:

HBjet
05-08-2003, 11:28 PM
"Sloppy Surgeory"
Is that where you work?
HBjet

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Hava Mama 69:
I did last Summer until...I'll be bigger than them there and I won't even go there. Timmy is no longer there??? I heard through the grapevine that the place has changed...is that so?? :confused: Yes the place will not be the same without him :( . Do you have a pic you can email me?

SAMMIJO
05-08-2003, 11:33 PM
HBjet:
"Sloppy Surgeory"
Is that where you work?
HBjet You really should not talk about your girl like that. Shhhhhh. She needs your support. I would take that doctor to court. A lot off our clients
have won much money from these type of plastic surgery clinics, Really look into it. Might get a new boat out of it. I really feel Ms HB can win this.

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:36 PM
SAMMIJO:
You really should not talk about your girl like that. Shhhhhh. She needs your support. I would take that doctor to court. A lot off our clients
have won much money from these type of plastic surgery clinics, Really look into it. Might get a new boat out of it. I really feel Ms HB can win this. UUMM Dr.SloppySlop he was asken you...not me.

HBjet
05-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Sammy, did you go into Surgeory Correction based upon your own personal experience? You seem to know alot about this and from looking at your photo, I can see where you could have been either a Male or Female when you where born. Givin your shitty attitude and rough around the edges look, I'm assuming your parents decided it would be best if you where Male. I guess ultimatly you decided to go against there wishes and have the change to Female. So, are you still Pre-Op or have you corrected everything down there too?
HBjet

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 11:38 PM
Yeah I do but I'm no comparison to you. I'm a very average 33 almost 34 year old who still gets carded to buy beer. I worked as the food girl M-F :p until Memorial weekend. Do you remember?? :confused: Are Michelle, Crystal and Tami still there?? :rolleyes:

HBjet
05-08-2003, 11:40 PM
One last thing, given your in Norco, I'm sure you get a good deal on Hormon drug from the farmers huh? You know, the one's the cows out there get.
HBjet

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:41 PM
Hey Carie, do you live in LHC?

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Hava Mama 69:
Yeah I do but I'm no comparison to you. I'm a very average 33 almost 34 year old who still gets carded to buy beer. I worked as the food girl M-F :p until Memorial weekend. Do you remember?? :confused: Are Michelle, Crystal and Tami still there?? :rolleyes: I only asked for a pic to see if I recongise you wink
Michelle is a sweetheart. Yes she and Crystal are still there. I dont know Tami though.

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 11:46 PM
yes I live in LHC

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 11:47 PM
I'll pull a recent one out and email it to you. Just don't post it here!!!!

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:50 PM
Hava Mama 69:
I'll pull a recent one out and email it to you. Just don't post it here!!!! No problemo girl wink

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Can I see it too?

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 11:53 PM
NO!!! I'm not the prettiest...not the ugliest...but I sure don't want to be bashed like you guys do to some. I'm very happy with myself, my marriage, my kids, my job. You can see me on the lake on Sundays!!! :cool:

DickDanger
05-08-2003, 11:53 PM
i dont think that my summer will be complete without seeing Miss HB and Topless sit down together for a beer.....oh yeah, and Tom Brown eating a whole stick of butter in under 10 minutes...LMAO...-DD Out

Windy
05-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Hava Mama 69:
NO!!! I'm not the prettiest...not the ugliest...but I sure don't want to be bashed like you guys do to some. I'm very happy with myself, my marriage, my kids, my job. You can see me on the lake on Sundays!!! :cool: Girl...noone would "bash" you. Sloppy is getting bashed because all she does is come on here to rip on people when she should be at the gym working out.
There are lots of nice girls here wink

Hava Mama 69
05-09-2003, 12:06 AM
The first day I cam on this board I got bashed pretty good for Spamming. It says this is an open forum but quite a few men were offended that I wanted to host a party for their wives. But, oh well. I'll be having another "Open House" at my house the Thurs. b4 Memorial Weekend 5-22. OOOPPSSS There I go again Spamming. Sorry!!!! devil

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 12:07 AM
Hava Mama 69:
NO!!! I'm not the prettiest...not the ugliest...but I sure don't want to be bashed like you guys do to some.:(
Hava Mama 69:
You can see me on the lake on Sundays!!! :cool: Will that be part of your slumber thing? Will there be lingerie and frolicking involved? :)
DD, I'll give it a shot but it would have to be early in my Havasu stay. I wouldn't want to do that right before a 30 hour drive home.
I once ate a dozen bananas on a drive from Regina to Toronto. Just past Winnipeg, I got the shits so bad I could only drive a few blocks before I had to hit the ditch. Fortunately, the fuel station in Winnipeg had a promotion on that got me a free roll of paper towel with my fill. Without that, I would have gone through a lot of laundry before I got to Toronto. The toughest part was keeping from falling backwards while squating. You can't shit standing up either, or it will just run down your leg. No... I wouldn't want to do that again.

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 12:09 AM
Hava Mama 69:
The first day I cam on this board I got bashed pretty good for Spamming. It says this is an open forum but quite a few men were offended that I wanted to host a party for their wives. But, oh well. I'll be having another "Open House" at my house the Thurs. b4 Memorial Weekend 5-22. OOOPPSSS There I go again Spamming. Sorry!!!! devil And, you are getting bashed again. Stop this spamming shit, or I will smack you over the head with one of your double dongs. SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! -DD Out

Rexone
05-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Tom Brown:
I once ate a dozen bananas on a drive from Regina to Toronto. Just past Winnipeg, I got the shits so bad I could only drive a few blocks before I had to hit the ditch. Fortunately, the fuel station in Winnipeg had a promotion on that got me a free roll of paper towel with my fill. Without that, I would have gone through a lot of laundry before I got to Toronto. The toughest part was keeping from falling backwards while squating. You can't shit standing up either, or it will just run down your leg. No... I wouldn't want to do that again. Thanks for sharing that little story Tom

Windy
05-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Hava Mama 69:
The first day I cam on this board I got bashed pretty good for Spamming. It says this is an open forum but quite a few men were offended that I wanted to host a party for their wives. But, oh well. I'll be having another "Open House" at my house the Thurs. b4 Memorial Weekend 5-22. OOOPPSSS There I go again Spamming. Sorry!!!! devil I remember the thread. When someone comes out of nowhere and their first post is SPAM it usually doesnt go over well.

Hava Mama 69
05-09-2003, 12:12 AM
And still doesn't.... :cool:

Windy
Tom...you comen to Havasu?

Rexone
DD you seem aggravated this evening :D

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Windy is right. Its one thing to spam when you are somewhat known on here, and another when no one here has any ****ing idea who you are. Seeing as how your contact info is at the bottom of your posts, and EVERYONE here now knows what you do, and how to get ahold of you, leave the spam where it belongs. -DD Out

Windy
05-09-2003, 12:16 AM
Rexone:
Tom Brown:
I once ate a dozen bananas on a drive from Regina to Toronto. Just past Winnipeg, I got the shits so bad I could only drive a few blocks before I had to hit the ditch. Fortunately, the fuel station in Winnipeg had a promotion on that got me a free roll of paper towel with my fill. Without that, I would have gone through a lot of laundry before I got to Toronto. The toughest part was keeping from falling backwards while squating. You can't shit standing up either, or it will just run down your leg. No... I wouldn't want to do that again. Thanks for sharing that little story Tom ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 12:16 AM
MissHBjet:
I remember the thread. When someone comes out of nowhere and their first post is SPAM it usually doesnt go over well. Yeah. I think people are OK with the sexual nature of your business, they just don't like such self serving spam. DD was a little upset by it but he's as repressed as a high school chess club member.
When someone only hangs out to sell us stuff, we tend to feel used. It would be like having an insurance salesman come to a family gathering. We might not be against insurance but we'd turn that joker's lights out in a second.
No problem, Rexone. :)
The funniest thing is, I'll bet most people think I'm making this stuff up. :D :D :D

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 12:18 AM
I dont think that it was the Chess Club that gave me a hard time, it was trying to convince everyone that I really was cool when I was in band.....LMAO...-Dick "I once knew a girl that stuck a flute in her..." Danger Out

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 12:19 AM
MissHBjet:
Tom...you comen to Havasu? Yep. :)
I'm under house arrest at the moment but I plan to come shortly after I'm clear of my local obligations. :)
When I do, I hope to meet quite a few people from the forums. :)

Windy
05-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Ok...my sides hurt now :D

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 12:21 AM
DickDanger:
I dont think that it was the Chess Club that gave me a hard time, it was trying to convince everyone that I really was cool when I was in band.....LMAO...-Dick "I once knew a girl that stuck a flute in her..." Danger Out Yeah, I was in band. Chess club too. LOL.
This chick with the flute... could she play it? It has the potential for some high end snake charming.

Windy
05-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Tom Brown:
I'm under house arrest at the moment but I plan to come shortly after I'm clear of my local obligations. :)
When I do, I hope to meet quite a few people from the forums. :) If your driving...pack a porta potty and paper towels :D

Rexone
05-09-2003, 12:37 AM
MissHBjet:
Tom Brown:
When I do, I hope to meet quite a few people from the forums. :) If your driving...pack a porta potty and paper towels :D and about 10 less bananas

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm tellin' ya, the muzzle velocity was way up and burn... whoa man. It was like a spitting tap after the water system has been open. http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/dontgetit.gif
[ May 09, 2003, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Windy
05-09-2003, 12:42 AM
Good nite guys...thanks for the laughs :D

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 12:43 AM
Good night MissHBjet. :)

Rexone
05-09-2003, 12:45 AM
Tom Brown:
I'm tellin' ya, the muzzle velocity was way up and burn... whoa man. It was like a spitting tap after the water system has been open. http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/dontgetit.gif what a pleasant analogy. I'm never turning my water off again Tom
Nite Windy :)
[ May 09, 2003, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

MJ19
05-09-2003, 01:33 PM
Frosty_pop:
hmmmmm.... Buck teeth or fat thighs...... hard choice. I don't see the teeth, but the fat thighs are there...... think I'll go with the invisible buck teeth..... I've hung out with MissHB and she doesn't have bucked teeth...maybe full lips, but not bucked teeth :cool:
SAMMIJO:
you are just like a girl ....You want to know everything....What do I do in the medical field? Not to piss off Ms HB ......I fix ****ed up plastic surgery, I repair plastic surgery for example if the tits are under the armpits I fix them by putting them where they belong right on the front of the chest so they look more like nieghbors not like long distance relatives What medical school did you go to? :confused: Or are you a tech assistant? :confused:
DickDanger:
Windy is right. Its one thing to spam when you are somewhat known on here, and another when no one here has any ****ing idea who you are. -DD Out Hey DD,
I got something I'd like to sell ya babe...are you interested? :p wink
Hava Mama 69:
Miss HBJet--
Damn from 1 women to the next YOU"RE HOT!!! eek! I only wish I had legs like you!!! :cool: I agree...I'm off to the gym :D

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 02:38 PM
I fix ****ed up plastic surgery, I repair plastic surgery
Can you spell ri sep'she nist

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 03:49 PM
It would be great to have a body like Ms. HBJet... :) I wouldn't have any complaints!

565edge
05-09-2003, 04:49 PM
I leave you guys alone and nothing changes. :D ,looks like the jets are makeing friends.

Jordy
05-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Hey Alan, how you doing? Where have you been? Just over this place like some of us? :D

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Ok MRS Sandbar Junkie, I think you do have one, show us, were waiting........ Tick Tick Tick Toc

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Ok MRS Sandbar Junkie, I think you do have one, show us, were waiting........ Tick Tick Tick Toc No, really I don't. I am far from it. In my dreams...

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Well be the judge, we have sen your other pics.....there nice :p

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 08:26 PM
I think you're biased. wink Those pictures were from a few years ago...

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 08:37 PM
OK, show us the new ones then and by the way what are the swinging cherries doing.....hmmmmm

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 08:42 PM
I'll have to find some. Usually I am the photographer, so there isn't a whole lot of pictures of me. I'll find one and send it to you. The cherries are exactly what you think they are. Three cherries, three girls, should I say more???????????????????????????????????? wink

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 08:52 PM
Now your teasing.....

Dusty Times
05-09-2003, 09:24 PM
My turn to jump in although I usually do not.
Im sure Mrs. SandBarJunkie is a hottie because of her lack of arrogance that most uglies have. I've seen plenty of pictures of Ms. ***boatjet to know I agree with every other man in thinking HBJet is a lucky guy to see that every night. Every time something bad is said about a girl with nice bolt ons it comes from a woman with smaller and uglier tits than my own.
Just my own .02
Cant we all just get along. There is enough implants to go around for everyone!LOL(and some girls need them)

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Im sure Mrs. SandBarJunkie is a hottie because of her lack of arrogance that most uglies have
She is, I've seen her picture before

Windy
05-09-2003, 09:30 PM
You guys and girls ROCK...I feel the love wink
MissHBjet http://www.smilies.okipages.com/s/contrib/lynx/pinkkiss.gif

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 09:31 PM
Emailed Randy awhile ago.....

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Every time something bad is said about a girl with nice bolt ons it comes from a woman with smaller and uglier tits than my own.
Just my own .02
I don't recall saying anything bad about anybody. That's not my style. I love Ms. HBJ's bolt ons. If anything you can say that I'm jealous. Pretty soon I will have some of my own. wink

Windy
05-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
I don't recall saying anything bad about anybody. That's not my style. I love Ms. HBJ's bolt ons. If anything you can say that I'm jealous. Pretty soon I will have some of my own. wink 5 stars comen your way wink
Hows Charleys old boat...It looks great with an open bow.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Pretty soon I will have some of my own.
Those things are fun for everyone,
GOD BLESS THEM ALL, shapes and sizes.....

MJ19
05-09-2003, 09:40 PM
Dusty Times:
Ms. ***boatjet It is MissHuntingtonBeachJet or is it Miss***boatJet :confused: or both :D

Windy
05-09-2003, 09:43 PM
MJ19:
It is MissHuntingtonBeachJet or is it Miss***boatJet :confused: or both :D Linds...its for Huntington Beach, and you got mail girl.

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 09:44 PM
Did you get the email MJ?

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 09:45 PM
Hows Charleys old boat...It looks great with an open bow.
Charley's old boat, which we actually call her "Charley" is AWESOME. We love her!!!!!!!!!! Here's a picture to show how GREAT she looks. wink Thanks for asking. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/342poker_run_rear.jpg
BTW, My husband met yours @ the OC Boat show and says he's a really cool guy. We'll have to hook up one weekend.
[ May 09, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Sandbar Junkie ]

Dusty Times
05-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Some people piss me off so bad that I can't even type anymore.
Mrs. Sandbar you seem so modest. I'm sure they are quite nice right now.
Damn non boaters keep trying to F up this forum.

Windy
05-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Dusty Times:
Damn non boaters keep trying to F up this forum. This has to be the quote of the year!

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Well, to be honest I am far from modest, but that's a different story. wink

HBjet
05-09-2003, 09:50 PM
MissHBjet, you can't call there boat Charley's old because it looks nothing like Charley's old boat. It's now THERE BOAT. Open Bow, 496HO, flat engine hatch, totally different interior. They ordered/customized/and paid for that boat, so it should be considered THERE BOAT!
Mrs SBJ, I've met your husband at the OC boat show and one of your sons. I believe you where walking off going to look at the Force boats.... Anyways, from what I saw, Topless and SloppyJo have nothing on you!
HBjet

Windy
05-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
BTW, My husband met yours @ the OC Boat show and says he's a really cool guy. We'll have to hook up one weekend. My boyfriend just mentioned that he met you guys. We will definitely have to hook up on or off the water soon.
"Charley" is looken sweet!
[ May 09, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

MJ19
05-09-2003, 09:54 PM
MissHBjet:
MJ19:
It is MissHuntingtonBeachJet or is it Miss***boatJet :confused: or both :D Linds...its for Huntington Beach, and you got mail girl. My e-mail box jsut got freaky and bugged out...I was trying to send MissHB something...so no I did not get mail from Frosty Pop or MissHB...but I'm sure I will once I run my norton and figure out what's going on :D

Kim Hanson
05-09-2003, 10:00 PM
MissHBjet:
You guys and girls ROCK...I feel the love wink
MissHBjet http://www.smilies.okipages.com/s/contrib/lynx/pinkkiss.gif You should by now,I have allways been a sucker for women...You are all the best...I think if it wasn't for the women,the sandbox would be a crazy place...You gals keep us level headed, most of the time anyways.....( . )( . )... wink :D

Sandbar Junkies
05-09-2003, 10:00 PM
My boyfriend just mentioned that he met you guys. We will definitely have to hook up on or off the water soon.
"Charley" is looken sweet!
We're not too far from you and we all love going to HB. So we'll have to go hook up down on Main Street or the river some time soon. Where do you guys usually hang out when you go to the river?
Thank you for the compliments on the boat. We are really enjoying it. Our boyz were really hesitant about getting it since kids are really against change, but now that we have it, they absolutely love it!!!!

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 10:03 PM
Oooops forget that I signed in under his profile, so that did come from me.
Roberta! :)

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 10:05 PM
Alter egos, its coming out..........

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Alter egos, its coming out.......... Actually, I was checking his PM's to see if anybody in particular replied... Like you... :D

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 10:11 PM
I found what Sloppy does in the medical field..... http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/8392.pps
Vision test

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Actually, I was checking his PM's to see if anybody in particular replied... Like you...
Ok yes it was me sending you and the hubby dirty e-mails :p

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-09-2003, 10:16 PM
I found what Sloppy does in the medical field..... http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/8392.pps
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! eek!
Anyway, EVERYONE have a great night!!! I have to be @ the baseball field early, so I'm outta here. Gotta get my beauty sleep. Good night. Don't let the bed bugs bite. :)

topless
05-09-2003, 10:19 PM
HBjet:
Anyways, from what I saw, Topless and SloppyJo have nothing on you!
HBjet Who said I have anything on anyone? (except you maybe) And you think I START shit??? Take a good look in the mirror. Someone needs to bitchslap you. Get to work Windy. Seems the little Mr. needs to pull his head out.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 10:21 PM
Who said I have anything on anyone? (except you maybe) And you think I START shit??? Take a good look in the mirror. Someone needs to bitchslap you. Get to work Windy. Seems the little Mr. needs to pull his head out.
Oh nooooooo, the prozac is wearing off.......

HBjet
05-09-2003, 10:26 PM
topless:
HBjet:
Anyways, from what I saw, Topless and SloppyJo have nothing on you!
HBjet Who said I have anything on anyone? (except you maybe) And you think I START shit??? Take a good look in the mirror. Someone needs to bitchslap you. Get to work Windy. Seems the little Mr. needs to pull his head out. No one, I'm just stating my opinion, since you and Sloppy are somewhat of a team, since no one like either one of you. Hell, your comparing yourself to me, Damn, you must be hurting for a compliment.
So, why are you two turds on this site? GM Killer dumped you and now you have no boat, and as far as I know, Sloppy and her hubby don't have a boat either. You two tell the people on here (who have boats) to get a life, when the two of you should really join a message board that is has something in common with your spare time. Maybe there is a www.HotMobileHome.com (http://www.HotMobileHome.com) site somewhere you guys could chat about propane, and site rent, and roofing repairs, community pool hours... You guys just might fit in there a little better.
I'm being serious, just give it a thought. Like some of use boaters that post here, you might just be neighbors with someone who posts there.

MJ19
05-09-2003, 10:31 PM
FYI ~ I did NOT get any e-mails from MissHB or Frosty Pop :(
My e-mail is back up and running so please 're-send' those messages...thanks! :)

Rexone
05-09-2003, 10:39 PM
HBjet:
So, why are you two turds on this site? that pretty much covers it I think

topless
05-09-2003, 10:40 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]No one, I'm just stating my opinion, since you and Sloppy are somewhat of a team, since no one like either one of you. Hell, your comparing yourself to me, Damn, you must be hurting for a compliment.
So, why are you two turds on this site? GM Killer dumped you and now you have no boat[/QB][/QUOTE]Get you facts straight before you make a bigger ass of yourself than you already are. 1)I DUMPED HIM. 2)What woman on here owns their own boat besides her454 (and a couple more who I won't name)? 3)What makes you an expert on who likes who? 4)Why the hell are you not at the gym getting a body your woman won't have to be embarrassed by? Have you asked yourself those questions? If not, maybe you should.

SAMMIJO
05-09-2003, 10:56 PM
looks like I have missed out on all the love here.
Well thats a good thing cuz, I will have none of this *love shit* here!!! Not while sammijo is in the house! By the way hb it takes a lot more than what you been dishing out to hurt Topless's feelings. Try harder. Right now you are just entertaining her and everyone else here.

HBjet
05-09-2003, 11:09 PM
topless:
1)I DUMPED HIM.Hey, whatever gets you through the day!
topless:
2)What woman on here owns their own boat besides her454 (and a couple more who I won't name)?Well, since your not part of a couple, it might be hard to relate. See, when people get married, everything is now owned by both the man and the woman. And for those who are not married, they are aleast with someone who has a boat, and lets/wants them to participate in everything boating related. Then there is you. No Man, No boat, No Business being here.
topless:
3)What makes you an expert on who likes who?Not claiming to be an expert, but when you see basically everyone thinking your a bitch, I think it's safe to say that the general public doesn't like you.
topless:
4)Why the hell are you not at the gym getting a body your woman won't have to be embarrassed by?Well, our relationship is more then skin deep girl, so, MissHBjet isn't embarrased by me, or the way I may look. Now, if I was claiming I was a Brad Pitt look alike, she might be embarrased by that. Oh, FYI, we have been together for just about 6 years without any "Breaks" which I'm sure you and GM Killer had a few. So MissHBjet know full well what she has!
topless:
Have you asked yourself those questions? If not, maybe you should. No, I haven't. I'm only asking myself why Topless is so interested in my looks?
HBjet

SAMMIJO
05-09-2003, 11:12 PM
HBjet:
topless:
1)I DUMPED HIM.Hey, whatever gets you through the day!
topless:
2)What woman on here owns their own boat besides her454 (and a couple more who I won't name)?Well, since your not part of a couple, it might be hard to relate. See, when people get married, everything is now owned by both the man and the woman. And for those who are not married, they are aleast with someone who has a boat, and lets/wants them to participate in everything boating related. Then there is you. No Man, No boat, No Business being here.
topless:
3)What makes you an expert on who likes who?Not claiming to be an expert, but when you see basically everyone thinking your a bitch, I think it's safe to say that the general public doesn't like you.
topless:
4)Why the hell are you not at the gym getting a body your woman won't have to be embarrassed by?Well, our relationship is more then skin deep girl, so, MissHBjet isn't embarrased by me, or the way I may look. Now, if I was claiming I was a Brad Pitt look alike, she might be embarrased by that. Oh, FYI, we have been together for just about 6 years without any "Breaks" which I'm sure you and GM Killer had a few. So MissHBjet know full well what she has!
topless:
Have you asked yourself those questions? If not, maybe you should. No, I haven't. I'm only asking myself why Topless is so interested in my looks?
HBjet You have too much spare time.
Blah Blah Blah!!!!!

HBjet
05-09-2003, 11:14 PM
SAMMIJO:
looks like I have missed out on all the love here.Did you get caught surfing the net in one of your adult night classes?
SAMMIJO:
By the way hb it takes a lot more than what you been dishing out to hurt Topless's feelings. Try harder.You know the funny part is I'm not even trying. This is like being in the 3rd grade! You two trolls are a piece of cake when it comes to rippin on you. Damn, the list goes on and on.
So, Sloppy, AGAIN! You stated you work in the medical field, what do you do? Do you really correct plastic surgeory problems? BTW, how many plastic surgeory clinics are there in Norco? You know, for Bolt-Ons, face lifts, nose jobs....
HBjet

SAMMIJO
By the way HB don't make a long response.....cuz you bore me.It is a waste of your time . I won't read it .......Promise!

HBjet
SAMMIJO:
You have too much spare time.
Blah Blah Blah!!!!! So what is your IQ again?
HBjet

topless
05-09-2003, 11:15 PM
Think you're clever do ya? Maybe Misshb doesn't break up with you BECAUSE of the boat. I'm sure she would be better off without the extra asshole.

HBjet
05-09-2003, 11:15 PM
Sloppy, when your with a patient, and they ask you something about the medical procedure their about to go through, do you respond with BLAH BLAH BLAH too?
HBjet