PDA

View Full Version : raider game at san diego

boatnam2
12-02-2002, 12:14 PM
anyone going next weekend?i will be there in the motorhome all day long if anyone wants to stop by for a beer and taco.

24RODjr
12-02-2002, 12:20 PM
Wish I was going...GO RAIDERS!!!

SchellSchock
12-02-2002, 12:25 PM
Ya' can take the Raiders Out of Oakland..
and Ya' can put the Raiders back in Oakland...
but Ya' can never ever take Oakland out of the Raiders..
THEY STILL SUCK.....

SchellSchock
12-02-2002, 12:26 PM
Yeh, boatnam2 I'll be there Rootin the Chargers to Victory!!!!

beached1
12-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Man I wish I was. This will be the first time I've missed since 95 or so.
Just win Baby!!

beached1
12-02-2002, 12:46 PM
SchellSchock:
Yeh, boatnam2 I'll be there Rootin the Chargers to Victory!!!!I thought all the Charger fans stay home this week and watch it on TV instead?
:D :D

ROZ
12-02-2002, 02:19 PM
I'll be there! Where's everyone sitting?
Boatnam2, Where do you tailgate? Charger or Raider fan?
Loge 23 row 8 seats 1-4.

GBLASER
12-02-2002, 03:34 PM
How stupid will all the Raider retards, with all the silver paint and kids toys stuck to their faces, feel when the "BOLTS KICK THE STUPID OUT OF THEM SUNDAY"?
Doesn't silver paint cause brain damage?..... That would explain alot.
GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boatnam2
12-02-2002, 07:16 PM
im a raider fan going with a guy from work and his 6 buddies.i will find out the seat numbers.my buddies went last week and motorhomed it and said to find the area were they let you paralle park i think he said section 40-41.my buddie from work said that they started a new thing this year that if you want raiders tickets you have to buy tickets for 3 games.trying to cut down on the raider domination in chargerville.

ROZ
12-02-2002, 07:30 PM
boatnam2
[QB]my buddies went last week and motorhomed it and said to find the area were they let you paralle park i think he said section 40-41.If you plan on getting one of the parrallel spots then you'd better get there early. Like eating breakfast in the parking lot at 8 am early.
They are the hardest spots to get. I like the end of the row spot the best. Especially with a motorhome and one small car. That way yo take up the 3 end spots and have a place to set up.

Elsinore Cop
12-03-2002, 07:51 AM
I have been a Raider fan since the early 70's. I took my son to the Raider/Charger game in SD 2 years ago (the time that Charger fan got shanked and life flighted out). Wouldn't take a kid there again, but had a great time watching all the idiots. My prediction: Raiders 35 Chargers 27. GO RAIDERS!!!

boatnam2
12-03-2002, 09:59 AM
i will be there at 7am cooking chorizo and eggs,probaly take a little nap until 10 get up and watch the madness.

Sun burners
12-03-2002, 08:50 PM
Just got home from MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL oh yea the RAIDERS WON! I'll be there in San Diego for the next RAIDER home game, hey Boatnam trade you beer for tacos? :D

JetBoatRich
12-03-2002, 08:54 PM
Elsinore Cop:
I have been a Raider fan since the early 70's. I took my son to the Raider/Charger game in SD 2 years ago (the time that Charger fan got shanked and life flighted out). Wouldn't take a kid there again, but had a great time watching all the idiots. My prediction: Raiders 35 Chargers 27. GO RAIDERS!!!Got to love those Raider fans. That is why I hate the Raiders.

sandblasted
12-03-2002, 09:07 PM
JetBoatRich:
Elsinore Cop:
I have been a Raider fan since the early 70's. I took my son to the Raider/Charger game in SD 2 years ago (the time that Charger fan got shanked and life flighted out). Wouldn't take a kid there again, but had a great time watching all the idiots. My prediction: Raiders 35 Chargers 27. GO RAIDERS!!!Got to love those Raider fans. That is why I hate the Raiders.Rich, and I thought you hated the Raiders because you flew all the way out to Denver a few weeks ago only to watch the Raiders dismantle your Broncos on their home field and then froze your butt off in the process...

JetBoatRich
12-03-2002, 09:23 PM
Thanks Greg, the scares are not healed yet. I was at last weeks game to. I might get banned if they loose every game I go to :o .

boatnam2
12-04-2002, 06:37 AM
you got it sun burners,we will be in a 34ft pinnacle hopefully parked in the section i metioned in my previous post.stop by

beached1
12-04-2002, 07:48 AM
Anyone notice that Marty cut Richey monday? The Bolts should have beat the Broncos by at least 6 if they'd had their old kicker.
This will be the game that will decide who is the best team in the AFC. The Chargers always get up for the Raiders (even though they lose most of the time), so this will be one to watch if you like football. It should be a dog fight. John Perella's homecoming to the team that dissed him. Maybe if he shoves Brees' teeth into the back of his head it will make things right for him. :D
I'm giving the Chargers the slight advantage because the Raiders should be missing both of the their best Corners. Buchannon (broken wrist) and C Woodson (Sprained ankle). So second string pass coverage and if LT gets past the front 7, he's gone. It will be up to Gannon's arm to keep us in it. The Bolts are missing one of their top defensive linemen from a punk ass roll up chop block thrown by a Bronco. It's gonna kill me not being there. :(
I'll be wearing my Stabler jersey at home this sunday, fingers crossed.
:cool:

Elsinore Cop
12-04-2002, 01:20 PM
I just got a ticket! Be there on field level in front row at 10 yard line.

boatnam2
12-04-2002, 01:51 PM
i think were in club sec 41 row 1.

Elsinore Cop
12-05-2002, 10:57 AM
I gotta think of a creative sign to hold up that slays "CBS" since they are airing it. Maybe every time the Raiders score, hold up a sign that says Chargers Bein' Spanked!

ROZ
12-05-2002, 05:41 PM
Elsinore Cop:
I gotta think of a creative sign to hold up that slays "CBS" since they are airing it. Maybe every time the Raiders score, hold up a sign that says Chargers Bein' Spanked!idea2
Chargers
Be
Spankin'
[ December 05, 2002, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

missboatnam1
12-05-2002, 06:18 PM
roz, thats GOOD!!!!

beached1
12-05-2002, 06:37 PM
Has anyone looked at the Tribune lately? The Chargers are doing good this year, but still their fans are selling their tix to us Raidahs. What's up with that? I could understand like last year and the year b4 that when they were 1 and 15. But this one is for all the marbles. The Bolts are a good team this year.
I guess they can't resist the elements of the Dark Side, the Silver and Black.
Just Win Baby!!

ROZ
12-05-2002, 08:08 PM
beached1:
Has anyone looked at the Tribune lately? The Chargers are doing good this year, but still their fans are selling their tix to us Raidahs. What's up with that? I could understand like last year and the year b4 that when they were 1 and 15. But this one is for all the marbles. The Bolts are a good team this year.
I guess they can't resist the elements of the Dark Side, the Silver and Black.
Just Win Baby!!Nah, I think partly because the fans will pay top dollar for good seats. I know of a guy who sells his tickets to the highest bidder...He usually gets about 7oo for the pair. Almost pays for the year! It's how he helps pay for his season tickets. He still parks his motorhome in the lot and tailgates with other ricket holders, but watches the game on the tube in the parknglot.
Should be a great game. :)

boatnam2
12-06-2002, 05:57 AM
we will be in club lodge 48 row three.i will be parking in L-2.

SandbarScot
12-07-2002, 11:16 AM
Can
Brees
Score?

Sun burners
12-07-2002, 01:10 PM
Coor's
Beer
Silvers!
V10 7 20

boatnam2
12-07-2002, 02:18 PM
12 pack of beer $9.00 motorhome parking $20.00 ticket for raider game in san diego $200.00 watching the raiders kick the shit out of the chargers in san diego in front of 50thousand raider fans and 10 thousand charger fans PRICELESS

NEW 2 RIVER
12-07-2002, 04:01 PM
Raiders kick the shit out of the Chargers?
Well maybe if Tomlinson decides to call in sick
and Seau gets hit by a truck.
Oh yeah that ass kicking the Raiders took at home in Oct would need to be forgotten about as well.
Raiders chances look pretty slim. :D
Either way enjoy the game.
BTW take a toy
tomorrows toys for tots day at qualcomm

boatnam2
12-07-2002, 04:25 PM
i know the raiders are pretty banged up and will have to play a perfect game to even have a chance to win.its just fun to talk shit.

sandblasted
12-07-2002, 10:31 PM
boatnam2:
i know the raiders are pretty banged up and will have to play a perfect game to even have a chance to win.its just fun to talk shit.If Gannon and the offense are clicking they will do ok..It's the "D" that worries me...the Raiders just don't tackle well..too many arm tackles and that won't stop tomlinson...they better wrap him up..Go Raiders!

BigBoyToys
12-08-2002, 05:33 AM
Raiders are favored by 3 points. We'll see how it goes today. It should be a good game either way it goes.
GO RAIDERS!

JetBoatRich
12-08-2002, 07:45 AM
Go San Diego (Radier Hater burningm ) and Broncos!
Playoffs right around the corner, fun season when it is so close eek!

BigBoyToys
12-08-2002, 05:30 PM
Uh Huh!!! Where's all them San Diego fans now??? I know where... cry cry cry cry cry
San Diego got slapped around today!
GO RAIDERS!!! :D :D
[ December 08, 2002, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
12-08-2002, 05:33 PM
NEW 2 RIVER:
Raiders kick the shit out of the Chargers?
Well maybe if Tomlinson decides to call in sick
and Seau gets hit by a truck.
Oh yeah that ass kicking the Raiders took at home in Oct would need to be forgotten about as well.
Raiders chances look pretty slim. :D
Either way enjoy the game.
BTW take a toy
tomorrows toys for tots day at qualcommSo I suppose Tomlinson was sick (of losing yards) and Seau got hit by a truck (yeah...the Raiders front line) and the Raiders chances look slim (read tomorrows headlines!)

24RODjr
12-08-2002, 06:42 PM
BUWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA
GO RAIDERS!!!

NEW 2 RIVER
12-08-2002, 07:00 PM
Oh we were talking about the NFL!
err umm
I was talking about my fantasy league. :D
Yes the Raiders pretty much punked us at home.
Schottenheimer has got to be the stubborness coach ever.(Brees limps off the field after throwing 3 picks and Flutie still sees no action)
In regards to the headlines.Yes I am sure I will be staring at it with mud in my eye.But as I turn the pages to read the 3 weeks remaining schedule I see some light.Raiders play Miami
KC
Denver(Tough Games)
Chargers play Buffalo
KC
Seattle(KC's the only tough one)
San Diego super Chargers
super Chargers
With a little help from Flutie were in.
Gotta go clean this mud off my face now :)

beached1
12-08-2002, 07:00 PM
Yeah baby!
Next time we'll see the Raiders at the Q will be this Jan.
Hearing all the Raider fans chanting "Raaaaaaiiiderrrrs!!!" on the TV was too cool.
The AFC west is the toughest division in football and the boys in black are sitting on top of it.

sandblasted
12-08-2002, 07:26 PM
Awesome game...Gotta admit the Raiders offense wasn't clicking on all cylinders in the 1st half...but they marched down the field a couple times in the 2nd half and put it away...Raiders "D" stepped up big and shut down the Chargers...Brees' 3 interceptions were not give-me's...The "D" line pressured him all day and forced bad throws...
Bring on the playoffs!

24RODjr
12-08-2002, 10:34 PM
Please see below for the Raiderized translation:
NEW 2 RIVER:
Yes the Raiders pretty much punked us at home. YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
Schottenheimer has got to be the stubborness coach ever.(Brees limps off the field after throwing 3 picks and Flutie still sees no action) LIKE MIGHTY MOUSE WOULDA MADE A DIFFERENCE.
In regards to the headlines.Yes I am sure I will be staring at it with mud in my eye.RIGHT AGAIN. But as I turn the pages to read the 3 weeks remaining schedule I see some light.Raiders play Miami(Jay Fiedler...buwaaaahahahahhaa)
KC (Another avenging of an early loss)
Denver(Tough Games)(Beat them in Denver on Monday night...not terribly worried)
Chargers play Buffalo (Bledsoe throws for 400 and 3TD's)
KC(The Chagers better say their prayers, because a Priest is comming and he's gonna make Junior Se-Au
Seattle(KC's the only tough one)(ok...the Sea-Chickens suck)
San Diego super Chargers
super Chargers
With a little help from Flutie were in.(you don't really believe that do you?)
Gotta go clean this mud off my face now :)

NEW 2 RIVER
12-08-2002, 10:46 PM
Hey this isnt boat related.We should end this topic.
idea2

24RODjr
12-08-2002, 10:48 PM
too bad we're in the sandbar huh... sqsmile

BigBoyToys
12-09-2002, 05:32 AM
NEW 2 RIVER:
Oh we were talking about the NFL!
err umm
I was talking about my fantasy league. :D
Yes the Raiders pretty much punked us at home.
Schottenheimer has got to be the stubborness coach ever.(Brees limps off the field after throwing 3 picks and Flutie still sees no action)
In regards to the headlines.Yes I am sure I will be staring at it with mud in my eye.But as I turn the pages to read the 3 weeks remaining schedule I see some light.Raiders play Miami
KC
Denver(Tough Games)
Chargers play Buffalo
KC
Seattle(KC's the only tough one)
San Diego super Chargers
super Chargers
With a little help from Flutie were in.
Gotta go clean this mud off my face now :) KC the only tough one HUH? How come todays line on the SD/Buffalo game has SD 2 1/2 pt. undedogs?
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY! (And I want to see New England in the AFC title game again...this time with refs that are not on the take) :D
[ December 09, 2002, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

beached1
12-09-2002, 07:11 AM
BigBoyToys:
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY! (And I want to see New England in the AFC title game again...this time with refs that are not on the take) :D http://www.houseofthrills.com/brady.jpg
The refs will never be on our side. The most penalized team in the NFL, The Immaculate reception, The Tuck rule, etc. The NFL hates the Raiders.
[ December 09, 2002, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

Elsinore Cop
12-09-2002, 07:54 AM
That was an awesome spankin' delivered by the Silver and Black. We started tailgating at 6am. Only problem was with SDPD, who didn't appreciate the fact that we purchased a double parking space for each truck so we had room to bbq and party.

Sun burners
12-09-2002, 04:52 PM
oh yea the RAIDERS WON! [/QUOTE]

boatnam2
12-09-2002, 06:38 PM
man had a great time,started partying at 7am.we started out with 8 parking spots but the cops started taking them away slowly but surley.still hung on to 4 spots.it was a awesome game i think the crowd was very good all day long.i know next year im going to charge a dollar a piss i would of made a fortune.